• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Eclogue Discussion

This roleplay is based on the events after the Apocolypse in the age of the zombies. Now since that age has ended the surviving people are at peace recovering and also rebuilding the regions that had gotten either destroyed or abandoned. Since this new age started the peace continued but was suddenly interrupted by humans and pokemon suddenly become ill not knowing the reason for it at all. However, a medic facility was immediately built to help care for the sick people and pokemon to keep it from spreading to other people. Upon further research with Pokescientists, only people with high experience the medic field can further investigate what is causing this sickness and find a cure but not only that, previous antagonists organizations suddenly emerge to interrupt and destroy the medic facility to be the only survivors.

Rules as follows:

~Shinies allowed~(but not a full team of them like one or two is fine)
~Crushes allowed~
~No Legendaries(Must have permission from an admin as this includes Mega evolution)
~No autoing/bunnying please!~
~Can have up to 4 chars~
~No double posting~
~Don't force any ones char to do what you want to do just let them play their char the way they want to~
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator without issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

~Also this is a new age so everyone will be distant from each other and meet back afterward and this happens 4 years after the Apocalypse age so add up 4 years to your age from the Apocalypse roleplay~

Char sheet example

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner:
Pokemon:
Relationship(s):
Siblings:
Parents:
Titles to be recognized:
The region now living in:
Other:

My char example:

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair past the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build but light. She wears casual clothing with a purple and black plaid shirt that is buttoned up with a tank top underneath along with black Capri shorts with black open-toed flats on her feet. She wears glasses upon her face along with bandages around her wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her belt. She wears a Hawaiian like fedora with Hawaiian flowers at the side that is tilted slightly to cover her right eye which her bang covers and also has a black Hawaiian side bag with a purple flower on it around her shoulder.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Calm minded, Strategic, Strongwilled, Thinks before she acts
Partner: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)
Pokemon: Blade(F)(Absol), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc), Gem(F)(Flygon), Delta(F)(Primarina), Meadow(F)(Sawsbuck~Spring form)
Relationship(s): Shadow(M)(older brother), Bellamy(Together), Kaleb(Great friends with a strong bond of friendship), Cooper, Aleah
Siblings: Shadow(M)(older brother)
Parents: Mom~Sherri(lost her battle with the illness), Father~Kratyr(lost his life in a fire protecting her and mom)
Titles to be recognized: Pokemon Master Strategist, Masked Fighter
The region now living in: Alola(with her brother)
Other: She lost her vision completely in her right eye during the Apocolypse age, she understands Pokemon by feeling and emotion but completely understands her partner Blue, wears a wolf mask and hooded cape when she is doing her job as the first Alola Champion and in the battle royale for her title of master strategist, she is very experienced in the medic field so she was put in the highest title in the medic facility to help the sick.

Her Pokemon Job positions in the facility: (Only if you work in the medic facility)

Blue: Her medic assistant
Blade: Emergency Messenger~delivers urgent messages from people who live far from the facility
Delta: Healing Medic with injuries and bones but still researching on how to heal paralysis
Gem: Transports medications to patients who live further away in different regions
Wolfa: Night medic and transport of meds at night
Meadow: Patient carrier to the facility

Secondary Team:

Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)
Ocean(F)(Empoleon)
Belle(F)(Lucario)
Celosia(F)(Toucannon)
Flara(F)(Delphox)
Sparkx(F)(Luxray)

I'll post the roleplay once more join ^-^

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Appearance: Tall, slender, brown hair, green eyes, freckles. He wears white tank top, tartan shirt, blue jeans, black combat boots. He is a wheelchair after being paralyzed.
Personality: Calm and collected, he gets along well with others, he is afraid of heights, if you gain his trust he will defend you till his final breath.
Partner: Espeon (Aeris), Female.
Pokemon: Swampert (Wamp), Male. Umbreon (Ren), Male, Shiny.
Region now living in: Alola
Titles to be recognised: Brainiac, Master of Science.
Relationships: JC
Family: None.

Pokémon's jobs in the faculty:
Aeris - Bellamy's assistant
Wamp - Moves large crates of medical supplies around for the medics and scientists
Ren - Guards the supplies

*Please tell me if I missed anything

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Welp, this seems like a great idea!)

Name: Otis

Appearance: She is kinda tall, with wavy brown hair, and hazel eyes. Otis wears a sky blue bandana around her neck, she also wears blue glasses, a fluffy white sweater, blue jeans, red sneakers, with a pink backpack.

Personality: Otis is very kind, and deeply cares about her pokemon. She can be impatient and competitive in battle.

Partner: Scolipede (Nia)

Pokemon:

-Nia, who is a female Scolipede

-Spirit, who is a female Serperior

-Mary, who is a female Ampharos

-Clara, who is a female Flygon

-Joey, who is a male Unfezant

-Clever, who is a male Zoroark

Relationships: None

Siblings: None

Parents: Just her mother, Lily.

Titles to be recognized: Champion of the Unova Region.

The region now living in: Unova Region

Other: Otis and all of her pokemon where sky blue bandanas around their necks.

(Can Otis be one of the sick ones?)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name: Coop (Cooper) Parker
Appearance: Brown hair, green sweatshirt, black t-shirt (under sweatshirt), black pants, green tennis shoes
Personality: Kind and cool. (I'm not good at typing personalities)
Partner: Swampert (m)
Pokémon: Salamence (M), Dragonite (M), Incineroar (M), Swellow (M)
Relationship(s): Aleah (Together) (if @Snowy_Boi joins the RP. I don’t wanna spoil anything else that me and him are planning to do with Are chars so I’ll just stop typing this part.
Siblings: Two Brothers (Dead)
Parents: (Both Dead)
Titles to be recognized: Champion of Hoenn, The Swiftest (I don't know he may get more as the rp goes on)
The region now living in: Hoenn (It used to have zombies in it but he and some other people cleared the zombies out)
Other: His old best friend was Nick (yet Nick is dead now.)

I may make another character later.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

This sounds like a great idea.
Name: Aleah
Appearance: Green jacket that’s over a black tank top, green sweat pants, black combat boots, Brown hair.
Personality: Kind, but can also be cruel to those who hurt those she cares about.
Partner: Vileplume (F)
Pokémon: Decidueye (M), Leafeon (F), Tropius (M)
Relationship: Coop (Together) (@Blue_Flash4 Yeah we can have the two characters have a relationship in this since it’s after the Apocalypse Reboot.)
Siblings: N/A
Family: Mom (Alive), Dad (Whereabouts unknown)
Titles to be recognized: N/A (yet)
Region now living in: Alola
Other: N/A

I may add Nate later into the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Kaleb has jet-black hair and brown eyes. The left eye has a red contact lense, hiding the true color. The other eye has an eyepatch over it, due to being gutted years ago. He wears a black jacket with a hood, usually wearing the hood up. He also wears blue pants and red tennis shoes. Kaleb’s left arm is metal and can change forms, but is normally concealed by the jacket sleeve.
Personality: Kaleb goofs off a little, but he knows when to be serious. He is loyal, trustworthy, and sportsmanlike. He will always congratulate someone if they manage to defeat him in combat.
Partner: Pangoro (Male)
Pokemon: Pangoro (Male), Charizard -> Mega Charizard X (Male, authorized by Stellar), Torterra (Male), Drapion (Male), Aggron (Male), Salamence (Male)
Relationship(s): Kaleb used to be in a relationship with a girl named Ace. He has a strong bond with JC, but their relationship has always been as good friends, not lovers.
Siblings: Luke Storm (Alive), Killian Storm (Deceased; Stabbed in the stomach by Florencio, an old enemy of Kaleb and JC)
Parents: William Storm (Deceased; Blown up during the war), Lara Storm (Deceased; Killed during Apocalypse)
Titles to be recognized: The Nuke Shredder (for surviving a fricking nuke), The Savior (for saving the world), Zombie Slayer (I think we would know why)
The region now living in: Alola
Other: Finally, an original RP to add to the timeline instead of an old reboot! Feels fresh.

Jason will show up later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the nuke exploded fairly far away from him, but everyone else thinks he charged straight at the nuke, when in reality it exploded wayyyy before he got close enough to contain it. He was going to try and disarm the nuke, but it exploded before he got there. Fortunately the distance between him and the nuke was far enough so that he would survive, but not unscathed. He lost an arm to the nuke, but he got a metal prosthetic. And no, that “metal arm” idea was not stolen, the original RP involving the nuke was months ago.

Blue_Flash4

Ok I wouldn’t blame you for stealing the idea anyway because I know the roleplay would’ve been months ago because I joined Pokécharms around the time the Apocalypse Reboot was made. And your character (Kaleb) I could tell was created before th Apocalypse Reboot was made.

All who joined accepted and no the hooded men her now retired and in the past history but I'll add the new antagonist organization in my post as I further go on which might involve fighting and plus it will mostly involve my char JC into the mix and I'll make the roleplay soon

Name: Ikki Springfield
Appearance: Ikki is a tall man who wears a black jacket above a white T-shirt, he wears simple jeans and usually walks on his old and famous black "Old Stars". Anything that makes him difference from others is his unusual silver hair and golden eyes.
Personality: Ikki is an wild and kind man, he wants to see the world, the world he had never seen. He got tired of old photos and old movies about the old world, right now...he wants to see the new world, the world that survived this bloodthristy apocalypse.
Partner: Stone, a shiny Rockruff.
Pokemon: Rockruff...
Occupation: Ikki have no occupation but he offered himself to work as someone in the field, seeing this as a great chance to see the outside world.
Relationship(s): N/A
Siblings: He had a little sister named Sarah but she eventually died for this new sickness.
Parents: The same happened to both parents, dying from the same sickness of his little sister. After all they attempted to "heal" her but failed miserably and got sick themselves, eventually leading to death. Also leaving Ikki by himself.
Titles to be recognized: Ikki is not recognized by anything, he was born among the Apocalypse Era and had no chance to make a name for himself.
The region now living in: Alola
Other: He and Rockruff share the deepest bond you could ever see as Rockruff himself protected Ikki from another wild pokemon when the two were complete strangers, starting from there both pokemon and trainer started seeing themselves not as two but as one.

Message me if I am good to start roleplaying or post under my post.

Blue_Flash4

Ok, I’m currently making a written work of how I think part of the ending of the Apocalypse Reboot would go. I tagged you guys, I’m about to finish it and post it.