1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dream Team Thread: Post your Dream Team and help others create theirs!

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by AmethystDragon, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, yeah, long title, I know. You've probably guessed that here, you post your Dream Team for others to see, and you can also help others to create their dream team and make it the most effective for their purposes. You can post multiple dream teams. You can post just the names, but you can also add other details, such as the moves you want, the item, etc. No all-legendary teams. Here is my Dream Team, in no particular order:

Blissey
    Tyranitar or Salamence (tell me which is better)
    Flygon
    Rampardos
    Metagross
    Arcanine

Tell me how I can perfect this team, if there's anything wrong with it, and extra tidbits. I want to use this team for online battle, by the way.

2. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

OK, I don't know what in Arceus's name this is meant to be, but it sure as hell doesn't belong here - the Clinic is for you to post your team and get advice on it, not for you to make topics asking for everyone else to post their teams.

Locked and warned. Kindly try some common-sense and read the rules before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.