• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Deserted Region

Where should the RP start?

• In the Abandoned Town

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • In a forest

• At the caves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a snowy place

• Total voters
Note: I didn't post the page yet! The page will be up once all the spots are full!
Also, this is a remake AND BETTER version of Survival Of Kanto. I accidentally did double posting and one liners, which I didn't know, so the page got locked. I'm deciding to do the same thing once again, but instead, NO mistakes, and have it a PRP of limited people so there won't be too much Pokemon.

Story: You're in an old region, older than Kanto. There were no legendaries discovered yet. Nor Mega Forms. There were only 133. From Bulbasaur to Eevee. Eevee's evolutions were not discovered. This region's name was forgotten. It was abandoned for so long. Many Pokemon died in this region. There was only a few left. Danger lurks around the region. It's survival. There weren't much berries or food. Nor water.. If was fight, die, or team up. The region was abandoned from a war. A war that almost killed everyone. But the ones who caused the war didn't take the region. They just left it like that. The survivors are the ones hiding.

Max Number of people allowed: 10

Rules:
1. Read the RP Forum rules
2. No Godmodding
3. No one liners. Paragraph long please.
4. No trolling.
5. Don't comment on the actual rp page when its up unless if you're in the RP.
6. No Mary Sues. Please...
7. At least have a weakness! Pleeeaaaassseee!
8 OOC is HERE not at the RP Page.
9. No double Pokemon. Please read everyone's comment before picking a Pokemon to be. Because someone might already have that Pokemon.

Sign-Up Sheet:
Species (1 out of 133 please. There weren't 151. ONLY 133. That was it. So 1 Through 133 in the Pokedex):
Name:
Level: (Below 50)
Markings?:
Scars?:
Items:
Clothes:
Bio:

Here's mine:
Species: Pikachu (Yep I stole the Pikachu. COME AT ME HATERS!)
Name: Flow.
Level: 20
Markings?: Yes. He has a Thunderbolt sign sign near his right pouch.
Scars: A tiny bit of his ear is torn, and he has a scar right above his nose.
Items: Cloths (x3), Stone (x1), Revive (x2).
Clothes: Bandana and Spiked Wristband (He got those from his dead trainer.)
Bio: My trainer died from the war. It's been so long, I forgot his name. He wore a jacket, Spiked Wristband, a hat, backpack, and a bandana. When he died, I took his wristband and the bandana. I've been alone since.

Last edited:
From what I can tell, this is about abandon Pokemon? If so, cool!
Species: Growlithe
Name: Ember
Level: 15
Markings?: No.
Scars?: Yes. Just below her left ear.
Items: Cheri Berry x1, Oran Berry x2
Clothes: Orange Collar (from trainer)
Bio: When he caught me, my trainer was very kind to me and trained me well, mainly for contests, and Pokeathon competitions. We were traveling are around the world, until we got here. We got stuck in this region, due to the war, and he went to fight and I never saw him again. I don't remember his name or what he looked like but I do faintly remember his scent. I've missed him since.

Species: Charmander
Name: Dusk
Level: 5
Markings?: none
Scars?: 3 horizontal claw marks on belly.
Items: Oran Berry, Rawst BerRyan, Focus Sash
Clothes: Red Focus Sash, Friendship bracelet around left ankle.
Bio: I was a usual starter pokemon in Pallet town. A little boy chose me because I was the only one left that day. We were close, very close. He gave me a friendship bracelet and told me never to lose it, ever. When the war started we were separated in the crossfire. Shortly after we were separated an Arcanine attacked me and I was left with this scar.