• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Dead-er ones (A zombie RP)

(DISCUSSION https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-dead-er-ones-a-zombie-rp.19089/

He ran. No way he'd take on that many shamblers at once. Especially near Grahl and with a broken tire iron. He stopped near a gas station, not quite as dense, and heslipped inside. About three shamblers walked around and began to, well, shamble towards him.

Seven months ago, a simple "Flu" wiped out billions. Instead of ending their life , they instead became walking beasts that fed on the living. Some people scattered, others formed communities like people from Grahl. Malik lived near by, but after he heard of what they did to people who disagreed with them, we retreated into more shambler infested areas. Since month five, its been this way, and now at month seven, he's still on his own.

He threw the tire iron at one of the dead, which slowed it down, but didn't stop it. Malik looked around him frantically before he grabbed a metal cooler from a shelf of the station. He beat one down with it before the tin casing gave out. One down, two left.

Loki had her hatchet over her shoulder and her black bandana over her mouth. She left her hideout to gather supplies.
She heard a fight. She lowered herself to the ground and inched closer.
She saw someone was being attacked by three zombies. She watched him knock one down with a cooler and chuckled. Maybe he could handle himself.
She frowned when the cooler broke and moved closer.
She knocked her hatchet into one of the advancing enemies head and cut the other one’s arm off. She turned to the stranger. “ You’re welcome. “ She replied cheekily.

"Uh, thanks." He sighed. "I guess i live long enough. Heres my stuff just dont kill me." He said, sitting his backpack down. He continued to walk around, checking the bodies of the dead and stullf left behind.

"What do i owe you? Nowadays people don't do this for free. I can do it, as long as its not my life, because i kind of need that."