• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

Diamond watched form afar. He didnt want to mess anymore things up. He started back at the Jynx who seemed to be preoccupied. He turned to the Magmar, who lied down, peacefully. He finally looked at the Electabuzz, sparking up the pond. "So far so Good." He smiled.

Midnight glanced over at Snow. "Ok Fine, as long as you stay at lease 1 foot away from me." Midnight sighed, he took a step away from the Ice Type. Amethyst smiled, as she played with the Dratini. "Ok, Most Peaceful day ever. Except Aria." Diamond sighed.

Snow drooped "whats wrong with ice types "she drooped "i didnt mean to hurt you" she looked up at him.
Draco smiled at her and he asked her "hey..whats your name miss" the little Dratini asked her with a smile.

Kimberly was no expert, but it was blatantly obvious that she definitely wasn't fine. "Just… take a moment to calm yourself down," she said, trying to make her at least feel slightly better.

Sergei, having lost a staring match… three times in a row… gave up, instead wandering over to his trainer's side, giving a comforting smile in the best way a bird could.

(OOC: Let me just say that I am so close to having Kimberly sing "Here Comes a Thought")

Aura looked at her "ok"she hugged her tight and she smiled "Kim is my buddy now"she said smiling "is that ok?" she asked with a smile. Aria then saw Sergei and she petted him.

"Frostbite, Blocks of Ice, and The cold. The freezing cold." Midnight shivering. He kept away. "We can be friends, but not too close." He yelled, as he was far away.

Midnight looked at Aria and Kimberly. "Well she seems better." Diamond smiled. He layed back on the grass. "Now I get to relax." Diamond smiled.

Snow sighed at him "cmon...im not that cold"she yelled "meany...i have feelings too..."she walks away know they would not be friends. Snow lays down and she sighs "why did i choose to evolve into a ice type" she sighed

"Heh, I beg to differ. Jeez you have a fog around you! Back in the Breeding Room I was frozen!!!" Midnight sighed. He used Psychic picking up the Glaceon. "Like I said, we can be friends, but not too close. Think of it as a personal bubble. And if you are my friend, then never tell anyone about what happened in the breeding room, or I'll swear to Arceus, your. Gonna have a bad time!" Midnight smiled, putting snow down.

Kimberly smiled, hugging her back. "Yes, that's fine."

Sergei, though he usually didn't like contact, was overjoyed at the pet on the head. He gave a shrill whistle, leaning into Aria's hand. He fluffed out his feathers, settling in and, for once, completely forgetting about any and all grudges he may've held.

The trainer decided to give her a bit more advice, desperately hoping they didn't go back to square one again. "Just remember, you just made a mistake. Everyone makes them, it's not your fault. You were trying to do the right thing, and look! You did it!" she gestured to Talonflame, who was still overly contented. "Your Pokémon will forgive you," she looked at Sergei. "Trust me, I'd know."

She was about to go back to watching the Daycare Pokémon, hoping she hadn't impacted her negatively, when an idea came to mind. "Oh, and one more thing. All of the guilt, it's all in your head. If you want forgiveness, just ask," she stopped for a moment, realizing how hypocritical the advice was. "After all…

…it's just a thought."

Snow growled "why in the world would i tell anyone..that hurt me as much as it hurt you"she sighed she nodded "ok..im sorry i was scaried of you...i didnt know if you where bad..or good"

Aria nodded "ok..ill asked her when i see her again"she smiled at her "see yah later Kim" she got up and she went to diamond "hey im feeling better" she smiled

"I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult. Besides I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I am smarter than Amethyst. OK, i guess I'll see you later? HOPEFULLY NOT! " Midnight sighed. He still hated Snow, but was glad all was out behind.

"Oh hey Aria. Did you stop crying." He lazily asked. He didn't open his eyes, so he couldn't tell if she was or not. Diamond was in a pretty good mood, and didn't want to be disturbed.

Snow sighed "bye then she ran to her pokeball and she entered it. Dratini sighed "whats wrong with Snow "he asked Amethyst.

"yeah im fine "She smiled. she smiled "you seem tired?" she asked him

Hannah, having finished chatting with Jynx had decided to wander around. Unfortunately, she seemed to have trotted right into the argument between Midnight and Snow, unintentionally bumping into the Unbreon. With a deep blush on her face, she spoke, taking a few steps back. "D-did I walk in on s-something?"

Meanwhile, Kimberly and Sergei had resumed their posts. The talonflame, which previously had been staring daggers at the Electrabuzz, now had a softer gaze. He was in a rare good mood, and it was best not to disrupt that.

Midnight blushed. "How much of that did you hear?" He asked, concerned. "I dunno, Midnight does his own thing. He doesn't say much, but I know more than he thinks." Amethyst smiled. "He's probably telling her that he never wants to see her again, and that he's in love with another." Amethyst blushed, after realizing what came out of her mouth.

"Nah, I'm just relaxed. I've never been this relaxed in about 5 years." Diamond smiled. Diamond opened his eyes, to see Aria over him. He blushed.

Draco smiled "oh he likes you ...well go ask him out .."he smiled then he started to glow "i have make a glaseon happy "he evolved and he went away to Snow "hey snow you in their". Snow sighed "go away...Draco....You know why im mad". Draco sighed and he waited for her to come out

Aria blushed "hey...Diamond"

Amethyst refused. "If he liked me, he would ask me out. Right?" She questioned herself. Midnight payed no attention to Amethyst. He simply lied down at the pond, while the Electabuzz spashed. "Does he even notice me?" Amethyst sighed.

"Yea? What do you want?" Diamond asked. He rose up, and turned around, awaiting the question. He was puzzled, not remembering if she had something to ask from earlier. He awaited his response.

Hannah took a few more steps back from the eeveelutions. "N-None of it!" she said, though that was only partially true. "Except for s-something about a b-bad time?" she questioned herself, not sure how well she'd really heard.

Sergei was bored.

Not just your typical bored, but the ready-to-fall-asleep-on-the-spot bored. While he was in a good mood, such was quickly dwindling as he ran out of things to do. However, the mischievous glint in the Electrabuzz's eyes kept him going. After all, something interesting was bound to happen soon, right?

Draco talked to Amethyst by her mind "hey cmon..he likes you i know it...go to him and just hangout with him..you dont have to get weird just be a friend" He said to her as he waited for the mad snow to pop out.

Snow came out "what!...oh my..your so cute"she hugged him. "wow that went better ......um Snow ...wanna go see aria?" she nodded at him

Aria sighed "nothing"she got up

"No, Im too scared!" She yelled out loud. Midnight, along with other Pokemon stared. She blushed deeply and ran off. "What's up with her?" Midnight questioned, as the Pink Cat ran off.

"Um, OK. If you have a question just ask me." Diamond sighed as he fell back asleep. This time into a Deep Sleep.

Draco sighed "cmon Girl...he thinks something is up" he smiled at Snow "ok lets go"he walked to aria

Aria looked at them "hey guys"she smiles at them

Diamond woke up due to thw loud Cry. Diamond looked at Draco. "Whoa! He evolved!? That's awesome!" Diamond smiled. Diamond looked around. Amethyst was gone. "Huh? Weird?" Diamond sighed. The bell was heard. "She's here already?" Diamond sighed. He grabbed the three Pokemon's Pokeballs. He returned them and handed them in. "Thanks! I hope to see you guys again!" The girl yelled, walking out the door.

(Maybe one of you two should have the next trainer come in?")

Aira smiled "yeah he evolved ...he looks so cool"she smiled at him "hey diamond am i kind of aweward to you?" she drooped

Draco sighed "i wish those two would just date..." he slethers outside to midnight "hey Midnight"

The palindrome Pokémon just watched as the Espeon, embarrassed, ran away. There wasn't much she could do about it, anyway.
"What's up with her?"
Hannah shrugged… well, the best that a giraffe-like Pokémon could, anyway. "I'm not s-sure. I mean, it's n-not like I'm a m-mind reader…" she trailed off. "Err… it's not l-like I know wh-what I'm doing."

Kimberly, despite the bell, had fallen fast asleep, snoring softly. Much to her Talonflame's annoyance, this also prevented him from sleeping. Luckily, once the Pokémon were taken back, he could relax. Sergei was pretty sure he'd pulled a muscle from standing at attention for so long.

(OOC: I could do that, but it may be better for Absol to… Ace? I'm not sure which one of you to call Ace… apologies.)

(Eh, I guess it's whoever replies first then. And if you can't call me ace then just say Blu.)

"Ehh, in my experience of meeting woman. I'd call all girls awkward to be around." Diamond shrugged. He didn't personally care about what Aria was about to say. All that he knew was that he had work to do, and this was his break.

"Oh Hey Draco. You look nicer. And do you know what happened to Amethyst? She normally acts awkward, but not this much. I've know her for 5 years, and this time I don't think I've ever seen her that stressed." Midnight sighed.

(its ok just call me Absol)

"oh ok well thats not to bad then "she smiled "i guess you really dont care for me?" she said with a sigh. Snow smiled at them and she sighed.

Draco smiled then he nodded "she likes you..alot and she wanted to ask you out but she go scared so she ran" Draco told him

"Again? Wait Still! She still likes me!?" Midnight gave out a large Sigh. "Ok you're not gonna tell anyone about this! Once Me and Diamond caught Amethyst she started loving me. She wouldn't leave me alone. So one day I told her straight. "Look Amethyst, I don't like you, nor will I. So for Arceus Christ leave me alone!" Her heart shattered. She ran away in tears. For what I thought, I wouldn't have to be bothered anymore now I find out that she still Likes me. Jeez I can't get a brake can't I. I'm not interested in nobody nor will I be. Not with Snow, or Amethyst! Now you can tell her that!" Midnight burst into a fury. He started speaking jibberish and started yelling.

Draco nodded then he went off to find her "Amethyst..where are you "he was worried about her "plz come out" he sighed. "plz i need to let you something"he looked up in the sky 'thats just mean..i think shes cool but i wouldnt be that mean to her'

The girafarig was visibly disturbed. Giving the Umbreon a wide space between them. "Y-You might want to t-try calming down!" She said, trying to get through to the Pokémon. "F-freaking out w-will just make it w-worse!" Hannah clearly wasn't getting through to him, so she decided to try a different approach. The psychic type's eyes began to glow, and, if successful, the Umbreon would hear a clear, stutter free voice in his mind.

'Chill. Out.'

Midnight stopped his frenzy and collapsed, he fell asleep and dreamed about Riolu and Mareep.

"Oh NoNoNoNoNo! I didn't mean it like that! Ugh." Diamond had no skills of talking to woman, and often would end up making words up. He sighed and got up stretching. He walked toward the fainted Umbreon. He picked him up and placed him on a Rock. Diamond walked back to his desk and awaited the Next Trainer.

"What is it?" Amethyst came out of a corner. Her face was soaked in tears. "What happened." She asked, wiping the tears.

Draco drooped "im sorry...Midnight said he does like you and he never will..im sorry he told me to tell you "he came close to her and he smiled "i care for you...he told me all about you..and it made me so mad and ............" he stopped

"ok..nvm" Aria sighed then she walked outside and she laid down in the grass

Amethyst broke into tears. She started sobbing. "Never Again! Will I like that Stupid Jerk!!!" She yelled. She hugged Draco. "At least you're still my friend." She smiled. Midnight saw, and heard everything. He sighed, feeling guilty but ignored it.

A Trainer came through the door. He held two Pokeballs. "Here you go! I'll be back for them later!" He yelled, as he ran out the door. "Ok, two new Pokemon. He sighed. He released both of them. It was another Eevee, along with a Ditto. "Oh H*** No!" Diamond yelled. He returned the two into thier Pokeballs. He then walked outside. The sign he made had been written over, sprayed, and carved. "Ugh! I knew I should of put the sign inside!" He sighed. "I swear on Arceus, that I will not release these two." Diamond swore.

The girafarig looked surprised. 'Arceus… did I do that?' she thought, the glow of her eyes ceasing. Diamond seemed to have it covered, but she couldn't help but wonder. Hannah just had to hope that he simply stressed himself a bit too much and that he was okay.

Not like a psychic Pokémon could do any real damage anyway.

Meanwhile, a chime could be heard at the daycare's door. "Ya'll are Flocessy Daycare now, right?" the trainer said, his two Pokéballs in hand. He looked left and right, seeing no one. "Huh, I could'a sworn they were open at this hour."

Kimber, still peacefully dozing, was greeted with a peck on the head. "Sergei… I's… uhh…" she slurred, barely awake.

The Talonflame just gestured to the building, a glare in his eyes.

"Arceus!" The trainer shouted loudly, now fully awake. She ran inside to retrieve the Pokéballs. "Sorry for the wait!" she said cheerfully, not daring to mention that she had been sleeping.

After a brief chat, his Pokéballs were handed over. Kimberley stepped into the yard, ready to release them. Upon doing so, they were revealed to be a Doduo and… the other one didn't seem to want to open… maybe someone else could help?

"Hey, D!" she shouted, not bothering to use his full name. "If you're not busy, could you come over here? There's a stuck Pokéball… or I'm just doing something wrong…"

Draco blushed then he hugged her "yeah im your friend Amethyst "he wrapped his tail around her's and he smiled. "i care for you Amethyst. "

Aria woke up when she heard ditto "grr who brought a ditto"she had grass in her hair and her hair was wet because of snow "oh i look like a mess.."she looked at diamond "no...Ditto ..just put it away"

"What! You got Pokeballs too?" Diamond was confused. He took a look at the jammed Pokeball. Diamond tried to open it. He successfully opened it, but once the Pokemon was a few inches outside of us ball, it retracted itself in. "Weird. Why won't the Pokemon come out?" Diamond asked. Don't worry Aria, it's in the ball!" He sighed.

Aria smiled then she looked outside and she saw draco and Amethyst "aww look diamond" she then walked to them "humm maybe its been abused by its trainer?"

"What do you mean 'too?'" Kimberly started, but stopped upon realizing exactly what he meant. "Ohhhhh nononononononono. I thought there was a sign! What happened?" That was another question quickly answered upon looking out front.

The trainer sighed, still not sure why the Pokémon was refusing. "Maybe it's shy?" She suggested halfheartedly. "Either way, I'm making a new sign if you could watch the new one…s for a second," without anyone's consent, she went inside, beginning to make the "Ditto Regulations" board in the most sarcastic manner possible.

"What? Why would someone abuse thier pokemkn? Unless it's a Ditto, than I completely understand." Diamond smiled. Diamond wasn't very fond of Ditto, or Multiple, or Grimer. Technically anything that's mostly liquid. He walked over to Amethyst. He grabbed her, and placed her on his head. She wasnt too big, so it didn't bother him much.

"Ok, We hav-" He was cut off by a phone ring. He picked up. "Hey, I left my Ditto, and Eevee there right?" The voice asked. Diamond shrugged. "Yes?" "Well I'm gonna leave them thier, I need 7 eggs by tomorrow." He said. "Wa-" Diamond was cut off. "Grrrrrrrrr!" He growled. "You know what! F*** this!" Diamond yelled. His anger got the best of him. He threw the two Pokeballs outside, they rolled into the forest. Diamond growled, he went back inside, and tried prying the other Pokeball open.

Aria sighed "i hope thee eevee is ok...the ditto can rott "she looked at the pokeball "humm i think its just shy"She smiles at it.
Aria looked at the pokeball very carefully

Draco smiled "hey ..um...bud...wanna hang out some more "he blushed.

"Ugh, I'm gonna go get those." Diamond sighed. He walked after the two Pokeballs, after tripping. He started rolling down a hill. He made it down. With a large thud. He immediately saw the Ditto, chasing the Eevee. The Eevee jumped into Diamond's lap. Diamond stood up. He grabbed the Ditto's Pokeball and returned it. "Ugh. As if this day could get worse." Diamond sighed. He started climbing the steep hill, it took him awhile to get up. He walked back in the daycare exhausted.

Aria smiled "can i hold eevee?" she asked him with a large smile "its so cute and ditto...umm just get rid of it" she said with a cruel look. then she smiled "i cant wait to see whats in the pokeball"