• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Right. As per request of this thread's creator, I've removed Nappegirl36 and CharlieDawg from this thread, and their posts have been removed.

"Um Aria, personal space." Diamond smiled. A trainer walked in through the door. "Hello! Im here for my Pikachu!" He yelled. He looked at the Pikachu, and gasped. "Whoa! You look much cooler now!!! Thanks for taking care of him! And giving him this awsome costume!" He yelled, leaving the building. "Wow, he came here early. Its only 4:00.

Another Trainer came through the door, along with the previous trainer. "Hello. I heard from my friend that you two takw care of the daycare? If so can you take care of my Pokemon?" She asked, holding a Pokeball. "Hold Up!" Diamond said, he turned to Aria. "Should we take another?" He asked.

Aria smiled at Diamond "thanks diamond" Aria smiled at him. Snow smiled then she ran up to them and she made a heart with her paws this time she used ice beam on Aria but she dodged and she hugged him "im so sorry Snow is just being a Bad poke " she looked at her pokemon and she sighed at the trainer "yeah i like doing this job with you"

"Ok well do it." Diamond smiled, grabbing the Pokeball. "Whoa! Really Snow?" Diamond smirked. "Wait, that reminds me." Diamond smiled. He grabbed his two pokeballs, realeasimg both of them.

Aria smiled "sorry boss... bad Snow!" she let go of diamond and she picked up snow "bad...now be good and ill may let you play with diamonds pokemon ". Snow sighed then she nodded. "hey Diamond she is a really bad huh"

"If I end up frozen in a block of ice, than yes, she's a bad pokemon." Diamond said. He realisee the Pokemon from its Pokeball. A Ditto appeared. Midnight immediantly started running away. Ditto followed. "Ahh!" Diamond yelled. He quickly returned his two pokemon. "Quick, Return your pokemon!" Diamond yelled.

Aria returned her two pokemon and she looked at the ditto "what would have it done"she asked him "Aria asked him.
the Ditto got close to her "can it hurt us?" she was scared.

"Well, when I was asigned this job I got a book. And the Book said. "Ditto can breed with any pokemon except legendarys or itself. It can breed with Male Female or Genderless Pokemon. " I dont even want to let that thing out of its pokeball, if I knew what pokemon it was!" Diamond was terrified.

Aria grabbed the pokeball and she returned it "there ...i hate them.......Why would he leave a ditto here ...um did he give you another pokeball? "she asked him, with a worried look. "i hope not...thats just sick "

"Yes, Sadly. :'|" He sent out the other pokemon. It was an Eevee. "Noooooo! Poor Eevee." Diamond frowned. "I dont think shes gonna take them back unless she has an egg." Diamond frowned. "What should we do?" Diamond asked.

Aria frowned "do we have a forgotten eevee egg?" she picked up the eevee "i feel so sorry" she hugged it.
Glasy frowned then she went to the eevee and she nuzzeled it.

(OOC: Woah, this got a bunch of replies. Apparently I picked a horrible time to sleep in. Sorry guys!)

Meanwhile, while Aria and Diamond were taking care of the Pikachu, Kimberly hadn't come to work that day at all. She'd had a little incident during the night in which her second Pokéball, holding her Girafarig, had opened. Of course, the curious little Pokémon couldn't help itself, using its psychic prowess to unlock and open the door and stepping straight outside. Kimberly's Pyroar, Zara, seemed to care less, having become extremely lazy, but loyal after capture. Other than flicking an ear and briefly looking out, she did absolutely nothing to help, contented to sleep on the rug.

It was only when Kimberly woke up for work, on time for once, that she realized her giraffe-like Pokémon was gone.

"Oh nononononono…" the trainer said, frantically shaking her head in distress. "Arceus, please no!" She checked all around the small apartment. Bedroom? Nothing. Bathroom? More nothing. The combined room that was both living room and kitchen? Other than a sleepy Zara now laying on her back like a dog, yet more nothing.

Girafarig had indeed gotten out.

Kimberly shot up like a bolt of lightning, quickly sliding on something that looked remotely decent before bolting outside. "Hannah! Hannah!" She shouted, earning a few grumpy looks from disturbed neighbors, but the Trainer didn't seem to care. It made sense how the Pokémon had gotten out, all it would have to do was open the door. There were no stairs to climb down, no security to pass, no inconveniences whatsoever for the relatively young Pokémon.

The better half of the day was spent calling for it, eventually stumbling upon it in a patch of the forest. The giraffe Pokémon had wandered off in search of berries, which she had eventually found. Luckily, no wild Pokémon had gotten to her (or if any did, Hannah had found a way to scare them off with her psychic abilities) and she was returned to her Pokéball, safe and sound.

Unfortunately for Kimberly, however, she was late to work… again.

"Sorry guys, I had a little… incident," she looked down at the Pokéball containing the palindrome Pokémon. "…with Hannah. She got out and… well," she decided to tell the truth. "She took priority over work."

Of course, the daycare had happenings without her there, and she looked to the ditto and the Eevee, quickly putting two and two together.

"Oh Arceus… it seems we may have a problem…"

"I don't want to have a ditto devour an Eevee. I think we should make a rule about ditto. Sadly we don't even have any Eevee eggs. I don't know what we should do. Do we let them breed. Or do we find another option?" Diamond said, puzzled. He released the two Eeveelutions after playing putting the ditto away.

Aria looked at Kim "hey kim...and yeah we do " Aria got an idea "is one of your male...maybe we could have Glasy breed with one of your or yours breed with eevee" she sighed

Glasey blushed deeply

Diamond blushed, Midnight aswell. As Amethyst growled, at the Glaceon. "Thats our problem." Diamond sighed. He returned the Espeon into its ball. The ball shook violently. "Ok, make this quick, before Amethyst gets out!" Diamond yelled, keeping the ball shut. Midnight's favmce turned Bright Red.

(Might be awhile. I got to go walking my dogs.)

Aria smiled at him "ok "she grabbed the two and she put them in the breeding room. "ok you two breed then pop out the egg Snow"

Snow blushed then she nodded
-few hours later-
Aria opened the door and Snow's belly was big "hehe you look fat"

Snow growled then she laid the egg

Diamond closed his eyes. "Ugh." Diamond sighed. Midnight layed down on the ground, crying. Diamond looked at the breeding room. It was covered in ice. Midnight's tears froze within seconds. "I never want to do this again!" The Umbreon growled. "Ok, thats enough." Diamond frowned, he returned the Pokemon. "Ugh, I'm going to be sick." Diamond sighed, walking away.

Aria nodded "yeah i think my Snow didnt like it as well " snow ran outside and she washed off.
Snow growled "i never wanna see another male again..."she growled

Aria sighed "now they wont be friends..maybe i should check on her "

Kimberly blushed deeply. "I mean, that's one way to solve a problem… but… won't the trainer be able to tell?" As the egg was laid in the breeding room (she didn't dare watch) a single thought rolled through the trainer's mind.

Nah.

Most likely, it would look identical to any other Eevee egg, and plus, wouldn't it have a higher chance of being shiny due to Midnight's colouration? Truth be told, Kimberly didn't really know, but she chose to hope for the best.

"Sergei, this is where you come in," she addressed the Talonflame on the ground. "Don't hatch it like you did last time…" she remembered back to when a friend had told her to watch their egg… she accidentally did more than just watch it. "Just… keep it warm into the trainer comes back. Okay?"

The Talonflame chirped happily. Even though he was male, this was something he legitimately enjoyed.

Finally, she got the guts to check up on the pair, bringing Sergei with her. The Umbreon was writhing on the floor, stressing out and crying, and the poor Glaceon looked both exagusted and like she was about to throw up.

"Uhh… maybe we shouldn't do this next time… we definitely need a ditto policy. I have nothing against them… but please ask trainers to only bring them alone…"

"Here hand me the Egg. I'll give it to the trainer, when she comes." Diamond sighed. Diamond looked back at the breeding room, now spikes were coming out of the wall. "Thank Arceus I wasn't in there." Diamond sighed. The trainer came in. "Hi! I'm Back!! Did they have an egg?" She yelled, excited. Diamond sighed. "Yea." Diamond frowned. He handed her the two Pokemon. "Hey Sergei, can I have the Egg?" Diamond asked. Diamond immediately took the Egg anyway. He handed the Egg to the trainer. She squealed as she ran off. "Never Again!" He yelled. He started writing a sign.

"When Bringing a Ditto, please do not bring other Pokemon along with it! Thank You!" The sign read. He pasted it to the Entrance door. "Thank goodness that's over." Diamond gave a sigh of relief. "I'm going to bed, see you guys tomorrow." Diamond yelled, entering his home. He felt face first into his bed, than immediately started sleeping.

Aria went to go check on Snow and she was in the pond and Snow was emetting Ice "ahh Snow stop we wont make you do that again! "she yelled at her.
Snow cried and she stopped then she jumped in her arms.

Aria looked at the daycare and she sighed then she went home.

Gingerly taking the egg, the Talonflame sat on the egg like a mother, warming it as if it were his own.

That being said, he wasn't too happy when it was taken from him.

Sergei had been about to screech a "No!" before the egg was rudely ripped out from underneath him. He pouted for a moment, keeping himself from saying anything as the trainer took their egg and left, most likely to hatch it themselves. The Talonflame's crest fell as he saw it go, desperately hoping that they'd be safe with it.

Noticing her Pokémon's sad expression, Kimberly walked over, giving him a pat on the head. "Hey, buddy," she started, leaning down a bit so she could look him in the eyes. "I'm sure this won't be the last. Of course, I hope there isn't another one made like this," she added hurriedly. "But don't stress over it, I'm sure it'll be fine."

She gave him another pat on the head. "Plus, you did an eggcellent job."

The Talonflame gave his trainer a legitimate smile, completely ignoring the pun.

Kimberly sighed. "Good, no questions asked! Glad that's over," the sarcastic nature of her bird Pokémon seemed to rub off on her sometimes, especially in situations like this one. She turned to the Talonflame yet again. "C'mon, it's been a long day. Let's go home.

The pair smiled all the way there, greeted by Zara at the door. Hopping into bed, the pair took a long rest.

Diamond woke up refreshed. "Hopefully No Dittos today." Diamond smiled. He was in a good mood and didn't want to be bothered much. He changed clothes and got ready. He sat by his desk, awaiting either his friends or a Trainer. It was a Trainer handing in 3 Pokemon. "Hey I remember you. You handed us the Three baby pokemon." Diamond smiled. "Yep, and I'm here again. I'll be back by 8:00." She smiled, walking out the room. "So Baby Pokemon again?" Diamond we questioned releasing the Pokemon. "Whoa!" Diamond gasped. The three Pokemon were evolved. Electabuzz, Magmar, and Jynx.

Aria woke up early and she got dressed and got ready. she then went to work and she walked in and saw the pokemon "wait are these the pokemon from before "she smiled at diamond..."umm diamond..did you see that back already..."she sighed "plz dont be mad..Snow was having a break down ..."
Snow nodded then looked at midnight "fr..ien..d?"she said with fear in her voice

"Egg, I guess I should off put Amethyst in thier instead. It was my fault for having Snow in thier. I should of saw it coming. Eh, I don't care about it much now. The ice is melting, and Midnight is slowly regaining his Dignity." Diamond smiled. "..." Midnight didn't respond. "Jeez, what happened in thier?" Diamond sighed.

Snow sighed "i..m s..or...ry.....n..ot..use...d...to...tha...t....stu....ff......"she said with a frown. Aria sighed "yeah..i guess she couldnt take it and she hurt him with ice..." she drooped then she wrapped her arms around diamond "remember....yesterday... "she blushed "i wanted to ask you something"she smiled

Kimberly, for once, wasn't late to work.

She quickly got dressed, fed Sergei (and herself), gave Zara an affectionate pat goodbye and rushed out the door, her Talonflame in tow.

She arrived at the day care, noticing the three baby Pokémon had… well, grown up. The tip off that they were the same three was the fact that the now-Electrabuzz still looked as if he wanted to zap the place, and he was now capable of it.

"Oh, it's them again," she said, stepping into the yard.

Sergei recognized the Electrabuzz too, stepping away from it and giving it an annoyed screech, even though nothing bad had happened… yet. The Talonflame was definitely one to hold grudges, even if it was over something simple, like charging your entire body with static electricity. That wasn't simple and Sergei knew it.

"Don't be like that," Kimberly said to the bird, frowning. "I'm sure it won't happen again."

"Uh, just give him time snow." Diamond sighed. "Oh Right, the thing. Look maybe later." Diamond frowned. He didn't want to get too attached, or attached at all. He broke free of Aria's grasp, then he directed the three Pokemon outside. "Huh? No Sneezing? Cool." He smiled. The Magmar blushed. "Somehow I have the feeling that the three of you are gonna come back, evolved. Well except Jynx, but you two yea." Diamond smiled. Jynx frowned. She looked for Midnight, but found Amethyst instead. She shot a Ice Beam at her with an angry face. The cat was frozen in a block of ice. "Jynx stop!" Diamond yelled. The Jynx frowned.

Aria sighed "ok..im sorry ...i dont know whats with me" she sighed "hey draco can you use ember and get her out of the ice. Draco smiles and the little dratini used ember on the ice and soon Ametheyst was free. Draco slithered around happily. Aria smiled "good job Draco" she picked him up. Snow looked at Diamond and she had tears in her eyes but she nodded slightly at him.

Amethyst shook out some ice and water in her fur. She snugged around the dratini. "Ehh, I don't think we'll have to take care of these guys much, unless the House burns down, or Midnight gets more Frostbite." Diamond smiled. Midnight growled. He kept his distance from the two ice types. "Jeez, Welp I guess ge hates ice types." Diamond joked.

Snow drooped and she ran outside with tears in her eyes. Aria growled "i hate yesterday ..it ruined everyones friendship "she ran outside as well. Draco drooped then he slithered after his trainer sadly. Aria was sitting on a rock and her hair had ice chips in it and she was almost covered in snow because of Snow..." Grr midnight just needs to forgive you "she petted her Crying glaseon.

Kimberly could see what was going on between the two, but decided to focus on the Pokémon instead. While it would most likely be easier than taking care of the trio as children, precautions needed to be taken in order to make sure no one burnt the ranch to the ground. While she didn't have any water types, she did have her second Pokémon who may be able to help. She released the relatively young Girafarig from her Pokéball with a click, letting her roam free for a while.

Amethyst frowned, as the Dratini slithered away. She quickly ran behind Diamond, hoping not to get Ice Beamed. Jynx was staring her down. She frowned. "oK Jynx, stop staring at Amethyst. What she did was in the past, you already got your Payback, she gets the memo." Diamond sighed. The Electabuzz was staring at the house. An evil grin spread across his face. Diamond returned it, before he could do harm. Diamond sat next to Aria, and pulled out a book. It was about Daycare needs and services.

"The Main reason a Trainer may drop Pokemon off at a Daycare is Experience, the other being to breed. The way Pokemon gain experience is by keeping it out of its Pokeball. It will gradually level up in time." Diamond read aloud. Diamond sighed. He released the Electabuzz, yet kept a good eye on it.

Aria looked at him "why are you reading to...me "she sighed at him then she saw Amethyst "hey Draco go play with her?" Draco got excited and he slithered to her "hi...Im...Draco"he said shyly to her. Snow fell asleep in Aria's arms "aww see Midnight shes not that bad...she is just young...its my fault...i should have never let her do it..she had never done it before and she hurt him"she began to cry

"Uh sorry,I forgot you wer-" Diamond was cut off by tears. "NoNoNoNoNo! Don't worry about it! It's in the past now!" Diamond smiled, patting her back, trying to cheer her up. Midnight frowned. "Yea, b- But I-" Midnight had nothing to say, especially since no one understood. "Look I'm sorry Snow, I just didn't want to be near any Ice Type for a long, long, time. " Midnight knew she was sleeping, but felt good.

"but...i ...told..her..to..o...do...it...and...she got him hurt"she said with a whimper and then she cryied into his shirt. "im a bad trainer "her crying woke up Snow "....Its ok...i understand that you dont wanna be friends..and im sorry too...i was mostly my fault...i can control me ice when ....something like that happens "she runs away from him "i should stay away from you forever"she cried to herself.

Diamond left the sobbing girl for a moment. "Jeez, we really screwed that one up huh." Diamond sighed. Midnight nodded. "Well now things are just getting awkward. At least Kim isn't mad or crying." Diamond sighed. He walked over to Kimberly. "Hey Kim, do you think you can cheer Aria Up? I tried but it didn't work." Diamond sighed.

Aria noticed he was gone and she calmed down and she laid on the rock and she looked at the sky. "what a nice day...to bad i dont have no one to spend time with. Snow sighed and she went back to Midnight "i...am so sorry ...can we be friends..i promise not to explosed ice everywhere...like last time we meet"she sighed

The Pokémon seemed like they were making up… sort of… to Kimberly, who desperately hoped this would be resolved soon. She decided that this was between the two of them, beckoning for Sergei and Hannah to follow as she watched the Pokémon that had been given to them for the daycare to watch.

Sergei stared down the Electrabuzz like someone would their worst enemy. Despite that it had just been a prank, the talonflame wasn't letting him off for it. Unblinkingly, he watched the electric type like… well… a hawk.

Hannah, however, had other ideas. Instead of glaring them down like the Talonflame was, she attempted to strike up a friendly conversation with the Jynx. This worked well, the two quickly giggling over one of the pair's horrible joke.

At least there was a relationship forming that wasn't bitter at the Daycare.

Kimberly bit her lip, she didn't want to get involved, but did she have any other choice? No, not really.
"Hey Kim, do you think you can cheer Aria Up? I tried but it didn't work." Diamond sighed.
Kimberly followed suit, sighing as well. "I could try, but that isn't really my department," she shrugged. "It's worth a shot."

Walking over to the sobbing heap that was Aria, Kimberly spoke. "Hey. Are you okay?" That was a stupid question to ask, but you had to start somewhere, right?

Aria looked up as she still hard tears in her eyes and she nodded "yeah..im fine..."she lied to her. Aria sighed "i just wish i did do that to my pokemon...i shouldnt have made her"