• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service

Aria yawned..."im so tired...can i stay at your place then..my place is a long walk from here "she said with a cute sleepy smile

"Uh, Sure. Go ahead!" Diamond yawned. Diamond grabbed a toolbox from behind his desk. He walked toward the door. He unscrewed the loose hinge, then reattached a new one. "The hole in the door? I think I have something for that!" Diamond yawned. He scanned his TooBox!!

"yay!..."Aria said before she laid in the grass and passed out before she could choose another place. Snow curled up to her and she smiled

A loud thud was heard. Diamond walked outside. Aria was laying on the ground. "Do I help her? Or do I leave her?" Diamond questioned. Diamond was usually not one to help others, but his guilt got the best of him. He leaned down, grabbing Aria. He walked to his room, and placed her on his bed. He walked back to the broken door.

In a few minutes the door was fixed. Diamond yawned. He walked back to his room, forgetting about Aria in it. He lied down, too exhausted to think. He fell asleep.

Aria was getting cold in her sleep because He did cover her up so she tryed to snuggle up to diamond "warm..."she said to herself and she hugged him close

Diamond still felt nothing as the night went on.

~Morning~
Diamond woke up to the sound of a Fletching Alarm Clock. He turned around to see Aria! "Aahhh!" Diamond yelled springing out of the bed. "Oh Arceus I forgot!" He whispered, hand over his mouth.

Aria woke up and she screamed "what..wait why am i in a bed..and why are you here "she got up and she walked up to him "what happened last night"she asked.

"Umm, it's complicated. So, I'm gonna go get ready." Diamond blushed, slowly walking out of the room. He changed, and got ready for the day. He sat at his desk, still embarrassed about last night.

Aria sighed followed him after she changed. She went behide him..."its ok..Diamond "she hugged him from behide "i think that was nice of you for letting me sleep inside "Aria blushed

"Yea." Diamond turned Bright Red. A Trainer came through the door. "Hello? Is this the Floccecy Day Care?" He Asked. Diamond nodded. "Ok, can you take care of him?" The trainer asked. "OK?" Diamond said. "Ok Thanks!" He yelled, walking out the building.

This time there was only 1 Pokemon. Diamond released the Pokemon. It was a Cosplay Pikachu, wearing a pink dress. "Ahh, the Pokemon of the century." Diamond joked. The Pikachu blushed.

Aria sighed "i feel sorry for that one..its male and its wearing a dress "she smiled at diamond "hey diamond.....um...i kind like you...i but i dont know yet.."she blushed deeply

"Lets talk about this later." Diamond sighed. He grabbed the Pikachu and took him outside. He dropped it off in the lake. It's not a baby pokemon like the others, that'd good." Diamond smiled.

Aira smiled then she nodded "ok.."she walked outside with him "yeah that the good thing " Aria said with a small smile. "hey diamond why did you want to do this instead of being a trainer?" she asked him

Well I tried being a Trainer before. I challenged Iris the Champion, but lost. I then came back here since then. Then 1 day Alder asked if he could put up a daycare at the ranch. He would set everything up. I had nothing better to do so I let him. And so this is now the new Daycare Center." Diamond smiled.

Aira smiled "oh..well i never have been a trainer ...i saw that i could help out with cute pokemon and so i came here" Aria said with a smile. "so this is your second day?"she asked as she went behide him and she tried to tickle him.

"It's Not Working, :\=|: and yes this is my second day." Diamond smiled. "Now that I think if it hold on!" Diamond smiled, as he ran inside. "I have something for our little friend here!" Diamond smiled.

"awww that sucks " Aria smiled then she looked at him "huh what do you have for him?" Aria asked him as he ran inside

Diamond came back out with a Rock Star Pikachu costume. "I bought all 6 Pikachu Cosplay suits, just in case we got a Pikachu. He layed the Costume in front of the Pikachu. His eyes widened. He grabbed the Costume and started Putting it on. After a short while he looked awesome.

Aria smiled "i bet hes happy...He doesnt have to be in dress anymore "Aria said with a grin. She then looked at Diamond and she grabbed his hand "hey lets have a costume day!" she smiles happily

"I only got small Cosplay Costumes. I don't have giant sized ones. Besides where are we gonna get costumes? The only shops around are in Aperita and Virbank City. And that's like a 30 minute walk." Diamond sighed.

"Ugh Fine, I'll get my Bike." Diamond sighed. He grabbed his Bike out of what seemed to be a garage. It was a Blue Bike, with Front and back pegs. "So which of us are carrying the Pikachu?" Diamond asked.

Aria smiled "you can" she smiled as she got on her red bike "or i could if you want too"she went up to him and she smiled "hey sorry if im bring mean by making you do this"she blushed

"Eh, it's OK. I felt like this was gonna happen anyways. Don't worry, I can carry him." Diamond smiled. He picked up the Pikachu and stared Petaling. "Let's see if you can catch up!" Diamond smiled.

Aria smiled "oh ill catch up Dia..Mond "she started Petaling after him "so how far is the nears Cosplay stores?" she asked him

"I don't know, Any store I guess?" Diamond sighed. "Really, Cosplay is the biggest thing in 2016 now. I think it's at any store." Diamond sighed.

~ A Few Minutes Later~
"Ok Were here. What are you getting? Diamond asked. Diamond looked around, with the Pikachu. Nothing interested Diamond, that was until the Pikachu jumped in front of the Rock Star Cosplay. "Fine, just because I have nothing else to do." Diamond smiled grabbing the Costume.

"Ninetales. I find those better than witches! Besides Witchs are creepy." A shiver went up Diamond's spine. "Alright, let me pay for the costumes. :)" Diamond smiled. He grabbed the two costumes, then paid for them. "Here is your costume!" Diamond smiled, handing it over.

"Ok, lets go!" Diamond yelled. He got back on his bike. He started peddling, but slower this time.

~Few Minutes Later~
"Ok, So am I changing first or are you?" Diamond asked.

Aria smiled "i will "she ran in the back and she changed into her costume "im a Ninetails" she smiled "am i cute "she smiled at him

"Whoa, You look awsome, and cute." Diamond blushed. "Ok My turn." Diamond walked in the back. He changed from his cloths to his cosplay costume. He walked out looking like a, rock star pikachu. "Well, how do I look?" Diamond asked. Pikachu smiled.

"Oh Sure. Sorry! We knew there were 5 applications, but we didnt know you two would be here. Sorry we didnt get you two costumes :'|" Diamond sighed.

(Also Nappegirl36 Plz ask me before you join the Rp. Youll be excused this time.)

Aria smiled "that was so embrassing...."she drooped and the ears on the costume moved as well "sorry diamond "she walks outside

"Umm its OK Aria. Besides, I didnt expect both of them just to burst in here." Diamond sighed. Well if you guys are going to the costume store, can you not burst in like that. I was almost scared to death." Diamond sighed

Aria jumped at them "how fast are you kid" she looked at him "unless you had a bird you cant do that" she hugged diamond "hes mine...."she saids to herself. "opps...sorry"