• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Daycare Service 2.0

Discussion:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-daycare-service-2-0-discussion.14237/

Welcome to the Daycare Service on Floccecy Ranch! After trainers had problems getting to the main lands, Alder, Pokemon Champion decided to build a Daycare at Floccecy Ranch, for trainers on the Seperated Island. Now he needs employees to work at the Daycare, will you apply, or stay behind?

Rules:

1. Romance is allowed, not too descriptive though.
  2. Two Pokemon per Trainer
  3. Only 4 Applications please.
  4. Fill out a form
Form:

Name: (Your Name)

Two Pokemon: (You're two, or One Pokemon. )

My form:

Name: Diamond

Two Pokemon: Midnight the Shiny Umbreon and Amethyst the Espeon.

Let the RP Begin!

Diamond sighed. He was in charge of Floccecy Ranch, and now the new Daycare. He frowned, thinking of how we was going to deal with this problem. He sighed. He entered the Daycare building, finding a clipboard. Three Applications were attached. "So I guess these will be my new friends?" Diamond frowned. His two Pokemon stood by his side. An Shiny Umbreon, and Espeon. The Espeon jumped onto a table, then looking out the window. There was a Trainer approaching. She pointed it out. Diamond sighed. "Aww come on. Already?" He questioned. He stood over at a desk, awaiting the trainer to enter.

The Trainer entered, holding two Pokeballs. "Hello, I'm here to drop some Pokemon off." The trainer said. Diamond put on a fake smile. "Well you're in the right place. Just hand me the Pokeballs and you can get them back later." Diamond explained. The trainer smiled, placing the two Pokeballs in Diamond's hands. She rushed out if the building, but before she left she yelled out a sentence. "I'll come back when there's an egg!" She yelled.

Diamond slammed his face into the table. "Of course." He frowned. He lifted his head up, then grabbing hold of the capsules. He released the two Pokemon. One was an Eevee, female, and the other was a Ditto. Thw sight of the Ditto made Diamond jolt up. "Ugh! Midnight, grab Caramel!" He yelled. The Shiny Umbreon was scared out of his mind. The Ditto approached him, giving him a nasty stare. Midnight yelled, running around. The Ditto chasing him. "No Midnight! Ditto stop! Amethyst do something!" Diamond asked. The Espeon was sound asleep. It was complete chaos on the first day.

Last edited:
"Hey, whats going on here?"

Name: Astral
Two Pokemon: Phoenix the Flareon and Storm the Jolteon.

The teenager saw Diamond. "Got two pokemon, huh?" She asked. The Ditto approached the Flareon, but Storm growled at it and it went away. Phoenix smiled at the Jolteon, he smiled back. "How are Midnight and Amethyst?" Astral smiled. Phoenix and Storm ran to the Espeon and shiny Umbreon, greeting them.

Diamond frowned. "Uh, good, good!" Diamond frowned. He was more focused on the Ditto than Astral. He grabbed the Pokeball, then returned the Ditto, giving a sigh of relief. He turned to Astral. "Hey Astral. Nice to see you." He gave her a closed Eye smile.

Midnight smiled, finding Phoenix in from of him. "Hi Phoenix. How's life treating ya?" He asked, a bit more relieved that the abomination has been taken care of. Amethyst was still asleep though, she wouldn't care for the like of weird Pokemon like Ditto, and would just ignore them.

"Im great Midnight! So is Storm!" The Flareon smiled, looking over her shoulder to see the Jolteon playing with her fluffy tail.

Astral smiled back. "Well, that Eevee is cute, but did a trainer SERIOUSLY drop a PUP here?! Let's hope the trainer doesn't want more Eevee's, cause im keeping the Eevee away from that Ditto!" Astral picked up the Eevee that was pawing at her leg, and put it in a nice bed.

"Cool, well I'm going to bang my head against a tree, hoping to forget this awful experience." He frowned, walking off. Amethyst smiled, she felt something messing with her tail. She found it quite relaxing.

Diamond frowned. "Uh, Astral. How are we going to the egg. They asked for an egg, and I dont think There coming back till they get one. Just be lucky I have a Lucky Egg, I painted it like an Eevee egg, hoping Amethyst would play with it. It doesn't work, but it can work as a decoy. So now we just wait till the trainer comes back." Diamond frowned. He spoke too soon. The trainer bursted in, asking for the egg. Diamond smiled. He grabbed the fake Lucky Egg, then handed it over, along with Ditto's Pokeball. He returned Eevee then handed her in too. Ge trainer smiled. "Yea, Eevee Team!" She smiled, running off.

Thana saw the girl and heard what she said before coming over and into the building. She was new to the eyes so her Pokémon where always out. She noticed the difference between the eggs by remained silent.

"Um hi my name is Thana and these are my Pokémon partners Shadow and Eve. We are new to the area and was wondering if the daycare was looking for some possible helpers. I did apply." She said.

Diamond smiled as another Trainer entered the building. "Uh Yea, this is the Daycare, and I have your name right here, Thana. Its nice of you to join us here." Diamond smiled.

"Cool, well I'm going to bang my head against a tree, hoping to forget this awful experience." He frowned, walking off. Amethyst smiled, she felt something messing with her tail. She found it quite relaxing.

Diamond frowned. "Uh, Astral. How are we going to the egg. They asked for an egg, and I dont think There coming back till they get one. Just be lucky I have a Lucky Egg, I painted it like an Eevee egg, hoping Amethyst would play with it. It doesn't work, but it can work as a decoy. So now we just wait till the trainer comes back." Diamond frowned. He spoke too soon. The trainer bursted in, asking for the egg. Diamond smiled. He grabbed the fake Lucky Egg, then handed it over, along with Ditto's Pokeball. He returned Eevee then handed her in too. Ge trainer smiled. "Yea, Eevee Team!" She smiled, running off.
Astral smiled. "Storm has been Acting a bit overprotective over Phoenix lately, I think he has feelings for her," Astral looked over to her Flareon and Jolteon. "What do you think?"

Diamond turned to Astral who spoke about Phoenix and Storm. "Well it's hard to tell. I'd protect my friend if she/he was in danger, so I wouldn't be so sure. But I do know who are in some sort of relationship. Amethyst chases Midnight, while Midnight runs from her. Midnight is just playing Hard to Catch." Diamond smirked. Midnight frowned, then turned.

"Huh? A new trainer!" Astral saw. Storm and Phoenix ran to the trainer, pawing at the pokeballs, she let the pokemon out. A Glaceon and a Leafeon. "Take care of them please!" The trainer smiled and walked away.

Thana looked at the two new Pokémon and smiled. She knew a good deal about taking care of different types of Pokémon. She did know that doing this would be a tad bit of a challenge, something she was eager to tackle.

Diamond frowned. "Wow, already. Two jobs in less than five minutes. We're rocking this. But wasn't there a forth of us?" Diamond thought, looking to his notes. Amethyst woke up to the sound of Pokeballs opening. He turned to the Glaceon and Leafeon. "Female, or Male?" She questioned. If female, she would try to make friends with them, if male she would ignore the two, then fall asleep. She didn't jump down, but observed, trying to decipher the Pokemon's gender.

Thana shrugged. She didn't know who all she may be working with. Eve looked at amethyst and tilted her head. She calmly went over to amethyst wanting to be friends while Shadow stayed next to Thana.

Amethyst frowned as an Eevee walked over towards her. She stood questioned a bit. "Uh, hello little friend. How may I help you?" She asked. Midnight frowned. "Great, another Umbreon. Just what we needed." He sighed, walking off.

Shadow heard and scoffed. "Well there is no need for that." He said.

"I was hoping we might be able to be friends. My name is Eve." Eve said with a smile.

Thana smiled as she watched the Pokémon interact. She looked over to Diamond. "If there is I'm sure they will turn up till then let's do our best to care for other trainers Pokémon." She said with a small smile.

Diamond frowned. "Wow, already. Two jobs in less than five minutes. We're rocking this. But wasn't there a forth of us?" Diamond thought, looking to his notes. Amethyst woke up to the sound of Pokeballs opening. He turned to the Glaceon and Leafeon. "Female, or Male?" She questioned. If female, she would try to make friends with them, if male she would ignore the two, then fall asleep. She didn't jump down, but observed, trying to decipher the Pokemon's gender.
"I think the Glaceon's a female, and the Leafeon is a male.." The Jolteon blushed. "And I think I know the reason that trainer dropped them off..." Phoenix blushed

Midnight sighed. "Yeah, whatever." He groaned, before walking out of sight. Amethyst smiled. "Oh, well hello there Eve, my name is Amethyst. Nice to meet you." She smiled, before turning to Storm, stating the two's genders, and their purpose of being here by Phoenix. Amethyst blushed at the thought. "Oh My." She frowned, then blocking Eve's eyes. "Get them out quick." She frowned.

Diamond sighed. "I guess you're right. Let me check their stats." Diamond sighed. He pulled out a Gray Pokedex, then scanning the Glaceon.

"Glaceon, The Fresh Snow Pokemon, and the evolved form of Eevee. By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry. It lowers its body heat to freeze its fur. The hairs then become like needles it can fire." The Pokedex said. The Glaceon was also Female.

"Leafeon, the Verdant Pokemon, and the Evolved Form of Eevee. It basically does not fight. With cells similar to those of plants, it can perform photosynthesis. With cells similar to those of plants, it performs photosynthesis inside its body and creates pure air." The Pokedex said. It was also Male.

Diamond sighed. "Looks like more breeding. Astral, you mind putting them in the Breeding Room?" Diamond asked.

Eve smiled at at Amethyst said but didn't seem fazed with what was said. She then looked at Shadow then back to Amethyst. "That's Shadow he's basically like my big brother." She said.

Shadow looked at the two Pokémon that would be moved into the breeding room before finding a slightly dark place to rest and watch the others.

Thana shook her head slightly with the breeding. "At least they aren't young ones." She said. She personally raised many Eevees due to her parents being breeders and Eevees where most liked her her family.

Amethyst turned to Shadow, who was in a dark corner. "Uh, does he usually do that?" Amethyst asked, a bit concerned.

Diamond sighed. "That's the good thing, or I'll have to sacrifice another Lucky Egg." Diamond sighed, then awaiting Astral to take the two Eeveelutions to he Breeding Room.

Sarah let off a annoyed sigh. She had been told to join the new daycare center. She had never taken care of Pokemon before, aside from Crystal. She looked down at the Eevee walking alongside her before she let out another sigh. She stopped for a moment before looking around. The daycare was at the foot of the mountain and was most indefinitely quite large. It almost looked like some kind of barn. She looked down to Crystal before she crouched down with a Pokeball in her hand.
"Here, we'll play later, okay?" She pet Crystal gently before she recalled him back into the ball. Standing up, she began to walk inside to be confronted with a various amount of people talking to each other.

"Um.. Hi! I was sent here by Mr. Alder, can I apply?" She asked before realizing she was interrupting something.
"Ah! Um, there's no rush, I can come back later if you're busy.." She then added, backing up slightly with a little bit of red flushing over her face.

"Yea. He normally is. Mainly if he can tell others don't like him." Eve said. "I'm just glad he isn't like our trainers dad's Umberon. He is the meanest Umberon I have ever meet." She said.

"I could take them to the breeding room if needed." Thana said with a small smile. She could easily guess where the breeding room is. She then turned to look at the newer trainer that just came in.

Diamond turned to he door that opened. "Um No, It's OK. Here, let me help you. Thana, you can take care of the Eeveelutions Right?" Diamond asked, then Thana volunteered to help. "Great. The Breeding Room is down there, you can't miss it, seriously, it had a Giant sign labeled, Breeding Room." Diamond smiled. He then walked over to a little desk, finding an application. He then walked over to the girl at the door. "Here, just sign in, and we can get you started in about five minutes." Diamond smiled, handing the girl pen and paper.

Sarah blanked out for a moment before quickly taking the pen and paper.
"Oh, Thanks!" She said before she placed the paper against the wall and began to fill out the application.
"Here you go!" She said in a chirpy tone with a closed smile, handing the paper back. "What's your name?"

Diamond smiled, the female taking the application. It was only a few seconds before she handed it back in again. "Whoa, already? Jeez." He smirked. He took a look at the paper, then smiled. "Looks like your all good Sarah." Diamond smiled. Before Diamond left he was asked about his name. "Oh yea! Sorry, my name is Diamond, nice to meet you." He smiled, holding a hand out.

"Nice to meet you too!" She said before shaking his hand. Looking around, she wandered a tiny bit, observing the large daycare.
"What do you guys have to do around here?" She said, looking back to Midnight. Sure, she knew that they took Pokemon and placed them in the daycare where they could take care of them, but surely there was more to that right?

Diamond smiled. Well there are three purpose for daycares. For Breeding Pokemon, Gaining Experience, and just to leave them for space. If we receive two pokemon we both different genders, then we know it's the Breeding Department. If they drop of one then it's the level department, etc." Diamond smiled.

Thana took the two eeveelutuons to the breeding room. She then returned to see that the new trainer and Diamond were talking.

"Ok they are in the breeding room." She said to Diamond then turned to the new trainer.

"My name is Thana sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself before." She said.

Diamond let out a smile, Thana finishing her chore. "Thanks Thana!" He smiled. He then turned to Sarah. "I gotta go take care of something, I'll be back to check on you two in a second. Midnight Could you follow?" Diamond asked. The Umbreon smiled, following his trainer.

Diamond sighed. His three work mates were all female, leaving him as the only Male Employee there.

"Ah! Wait! What am I sup..posed to do.." Sarah said before quieting as Diamond left. She looked down to her shoes and sighed. She walked behind the counter. Looking around, there seemed to be various different kinds of supplies. First, there were a large amount of eggs that were laying around with a label on the cloth below them. There also seemed to be some vials of what looked like potions and a map.

"Hi! I'm Sarah, nice to meet you Thana!" She said with a closed eye smile. She let out a yawn before resting her arm against the counter and looked out the door of the daycare. What could possibly happen on the first day? It was highly unlikely that anything were to go wrong.

..right?

"Just do something. Nothing much we can really do." Thana said looking at Sarah. She then looked at Eve, who had decided to explore the area for the time being then looked at Shadow. She noticed he was keeping away from others.