• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The dawn of a new clan (Beachclan rp)

Beachclan is a clan on a beautiful beach, with no Twolegs, but there are many lurking dangers, but we will discuss that later. The cats of this clan, have adapted to life on the beach. Having strong legs for swimming. And sharp claws for eating shells off their Prey. Speaking of prey, what the cats eat are
*Crabs
*Fish
*Baby turtles
*Rabbits they find in the forest near them
*Gulls
*Clams
*Squirrels
*Last but not least, Mice.
The dangers that lurk on the beach. Are actually the most common thing you see, that's the currents of the sea. Lots of cats have died in the currents, especially the kits. So many kits have died that the leader established a code. That the kits can't go too far into the waves, as they may get sucked in. But, at apprentice age. Apprentices are taught how to swim by their mentors, so that Beachclan has less deaths, but that's not the only thing that kills. Foxes and Badgers are sometimes rumored on the beach. As they are super rare to occur on the beach. So are the Twolegs, but that doesn't mean that it never happens.

Beachclan cats have beliefs. After a cat dies, if they were good they would go to a Clan called "Starspirit" where it's a warm, beautiful Beach. With loads of prey where the cats can watch over cats of Beachclan. Then if you were a evil bloodthristy cat, you would go to "Darkspirit" where it's the opposite of Starspirit. The rivers there run deep blood red, as the cats there are well, bloodthirsty.

The ceremonies are quite different from your everyday Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan and Riverclan. Everytime you become a deputy, you earn a new suffix. This suffix is "Spirit", Beachclan has this suffix to honor Starspirit. Just like how leaders have the suffix "Star" in their name. For example, "Lilyspirit, Brightspirit, Lakespirit, etc, etc". This is the only change, as Apprentice suffixes stay "Paw" and kit suffixes stay "Kit".

Rules:
1. Don't make up random prophecies, DM me if you want your prophecy in Beachclan.
2. Don't have a mary sue! have at least 1 bad trait for every 1 good trait!
3. Don't just roleplay like this "Rubypaw sees a mouse, killing the mouse she grabbed it and put it in the fresh-kill pile"
instead do this. "Rubypaw sees a mouse, quickly leaping on it. Snapping it's neck, she grabbed the mouse. Walking to camp and put it in the fresh-kill pile."
4. Don't powerplay! powerplay example "I snap Rubypaw's neck instantly killing her."
5. Get the person's consent first before killing them or seriously injuring them.
6. Medicine cats may not have kits. UNLESS there is a highly trained Medicine apprentice to take her/his place.
7. The only powers that can be given by Starspirit is speed,sight,hearing or scent. No flying powers
8. you may bully IN roleplay. But NOT out of roleplay. Bullying in roleplay is like "Rubypaw starts to call Sapphirepaw names, saddening Sapphirepaw."
9. You need to ask me if you want your cat to be blind, deaf or have missing limbs.
10. If your gonna have a disorder, PLEASE I beg of you do your RESEARCH on the disorder. It may anger people who actually have Depression, Anxiety or Anorexia that you are using stereotypes.
11. The limit of ocs are 4.
12. The limit of a queen having kits are from 1-5 kits
13. Other people may be a queen's kits. Just DM the queen first before being their kit.
14. Inappropriate roleplay is FORBIDDEN. If I see you having a Inappropriate roleplay, I will REPORT you.
15. Don't have names from the main characters of the books. Like Firestar, Sandstorm, Leafpool, Bramblestar. Background characters like Foxleap, Rosepetal, Rosetail, Lilyheart, Brackenfur, Thornclaw etc etc are allowed.
16. Kits are FORBIDDEN to go out of camp at any time. Doing so will result in punishment
17. If a cat cannot be saved, you may not use deathberries. Use Deadly Nightshade instead.
18. If the leader is gone, the Deputy will take over until the Leader is back.
19. If you are a medicine cat, use this to know how to treat sicknesses/injuries http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine (Medicine)
20. Last but no least, have fun!

Positions:
Leader: 0/1
Deputy: 0/1
Medicine cat: 1/2
Medicine cat apprentice: 0/1
Warriors: 0/unlimited
Apprentices: 0/unlimited
Queens: 0/unlimited
Kits: 0/unlimited
Elders: 0/unlimited

I will updated allegiances on character storage.

Oc Form
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Clan: (Rogue, or Beachclan)
Positions: (If your in Beachclan)
Mate/crush: (If you have one)
Kits: (If you have some)
Favorite prey:
Extra/backstory:

Ok my oc form :3

Name: Grayrose
Personality: She's a caring, a little too soft she-cat. If you ever get on her bad side, she is a very bossy, rude cat.
Appearance: a beautiful gray she-cat with a rosy colored tail and Green eyes.
Clan: Beachclan
Positions: Medicine cat
Mate/crush:none
Kits: none
Favorite prey: Clams
Extra/backstory: None ATM

Name: Shadowfire
Personality: A nice tom who appears innocent, but once you get to know him. His true colors come out as a A very controlling tom, who manipulates young she-cats to become his mate. Then Backstabs them and runs off to manipulate another young she-cat
Appearance: a black tabby with yellow eyes
Positions: Warrior
Mate/crush: none ATM
Kits: None ATM
Favorite prey: Mice
Extra/backstory: None ATM still trying to think of one.

Attachments

• Beachclan map.png
    Beachclan map.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 34
Can I join??

Name: Froststrike
Personality: She’s quite reserved, but still doesn’t mind having friends. She’s usually in a good mood, but that’s only because you don’t want to see her bad mood.
Appearance: She’s black but the tip of her tail, her ears, her left front paw and back right paw are white. She has amber eyes.
Positions: Warrior
Mate/crush: None right now
Kits: None
Favorite prey: Fish
Extra/backstory: Born in Beachclan