• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Dark Distopia

Hi! i have been wanting to do a RP like this for a long time so here it is!
The year is 2398, The world has gone into Chaos. Cities are left in ruins, the Population of earth growing smaller and smaller each day, But something Lingers in the world... a Dark spirit controlling and destroying all that it can.... it grows larger each day
But... because of radiation people have begun to have... Powers..... these people usually are the strongest in the wasteland, A small town has been created populating only these individuals and you are one of those people
----------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
Normal RP rules
Do not be OP your allowed to do cool things but do not say that you sliced a building in half
you can have 2 abilities but they cannot be stuff like "Killing someone with a blink of a eye"
please do not make it to Violent
have fun?
Type Explosions into other if you read the rules
----------------------------------------------------------
Bio
Name:
Age(has to be between 18 and 28 ):
Personality:
Abilities (No repeats):
Special Talents (Not abilities but stuff like sneaky or smart):
Backstory (If needed):
Weapons:
Pet (If you want):
Other:
----------------------------------------
My bio
Name: Jacob Ren
Appearance: Jacob has Black hair Blue eyes and wears a Black jacket (Usually unzipped) Red Shorts and Black running shoes
Personality: Jacob gets angry easily, He is kind but tends to not help people that much, In the heat of a battle Jacob can get very angry
Abilities (No repeats): Pyrokinesis and Teleportation
Special Talents (Not abilities but stuff like sneaky or smart): Great at Parkour and is pretty strong
Backstory (If needed): Well i do not really need one
Weapons: A red scythe named Ember Rose and Gauntlets called Final Words
Pet: Eagle
Other: Explosions

Last edited: