1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Throw'N'Catch

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by galvenium, Nov 18, 2014.

1. galvenium

galvenium Formerly PokemonShadowsTide

The way this thread works is simple-you give us info on the Pokémon that you all receive in one day.
    Ex.: Today, I caught a Weedle on my first day on Pokémon X! It seems to like me, and I got it to evolve all the way into a Beedrill! (This actually happened to me!)
    I hope you guys will share your experiences with me! :) Oh, if you haven't checked out my Mega Center, stop by and make a request!

#1 galvenium, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Cute idea. ^^
    I meant to reply to this when I was playing Pokemon X two nights ago but forgot, so I'm going to cheat and reply with Tuesday's catches today. :3

I've been adventuring through Victory Road and caught a Lickitung and a Druddigon. Lickitung only required a Quick Ball to catch but Druddigon refused to be caught so easily. Dusk Balls to the rescue! :D

3. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

Does this include Pokemon ORAS as well?
    Well, today in ORAS I've caught a bunch of Silcoons and Cascoons and wonder traded them away, to receive various stuff, such as a Baltoy, a Charmander, and even a Pancham.
    Still not up to the first gym badge, and Treeko and Ralts are about to evolve~!
    The Pancham seems friendly, and it will hopefully evolve quick.

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

I'd assume that it includes any Pokemon game, yes. :)

Again, I was playing last night but what the hey~
    Yesterday while playing Pokemon X I caught a Fearow in a Quick Ball, directly after battling my rival within Victory Road. It was an interesting situation because I'd forgotten to heal my Heracross after my rival battle, which was at 4 HP when encountering Fearow, so I risked its survival against the chance of the Quick Ball succeeding. 8D

Green Dragon and Shiny Lyni like this.