• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cruise to Hoenn Discussion

Actual RP is here http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-cruise-to-hoen.14208/ (Ask to Join - The Cruise to Hoen)
Hello and welcome to the U.S.S Free Marry. This 14 day cruise from the Johto to Hoenn region. Travel through the many tropical Islands between Johto and Hoenn on the Free Marry cruise ship.
( Details)
This is primary a Slice of life esc RP just something to have fun with.
( Rules)
Fallow the rules set by the Admins
Any non legendary Pokémon are allowed.
No megas.
All OOC chatter goes here.
and most importantly Have Fun.
Character info
Name:
Appearance:
Pokémon that are currently on you.
Pokémon ( Sex) ( Nickname if you have one.) * means it's shiny
.........................................................................................
My character Profile
Name: Drew Leuric
Sex: Male
Detail: Wanting to unwind before he starts his adventure in Hoen.Drew Leuric decided to take a leisure cruise there. So he can finally have a break from everything that's been going on in his life.
Appearance: White T shirt with a green Jacket, a pair of black slacks, and Short blonde hair.
Pokémon
Poliwrath (Male) ( Poli)
* Ralts ( Female) ( Tess)

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hi there!
First of all, It isn't spelt Hoen it's spelt Hoenn
I have a question, would this be in canon with the Johto League tournament? If it is 100% canon, then, when does it occur since some of my characters will be still in the tournament.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jaden
Sex:Male
Appearance: Wears ninja related clothing-black shirt, black hoodie, black socks etc. Blonde haired.
Pokemon
Nincada (Male) (Nin)
Seedot (Male) (Dotty/Phase)
Details: Jaden was born in Hoenn itself. He is studying the art of being a ninja. He a cruise to Johto to explore the area but decieded to go back on the same ship.

Name: Valentino
Appearance: Wears formal clothes: Black Tie, white/pinkish buttoned shirt. Wears a mask
Pokemon
Masquarain
Mightyena
Swalot
Dustox
Details: He is part of a secret evil organisation in Hoenn. Each member wears a mask. A spy for the organisation, he works to gather information about every trainer on the cruise. He has been informed to bribe the captain to ruin the cruise. For some reason, he knows every detail about Gideon, the former leader of Team Rocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this is canon with the League Tournament series. It happens shortly after the events of the Johto League Tournament.
Also thanks for telling me the correct spelling of Hoenn. I could never remember if it was one or two Ns

Name: Miku
Sex:Female
Appearance: Long Black Hair, White Kimono, Sakura Blossoms in Her Hair, Sandals
Pokémon:
Flygon (Male) Chase
Absol (Male) Axel
Lombre (Female) Lily
Eevee (Female) Blossom

Both of you are in.
Also for anyone else. Just put in your character Bio and you'll be in. We're currently at the point where anyone is allowed in.

Name:Vent
Sex:male
Appearance:black hair,blue shirt,red sneakers,gloves,black plants,
Pokémon:
grovyle(male) Rock
vaporeon(female) Zuma
bannete(male) mari

(Am I allowed to have an egg?)

Name: Lumy
Sex: Female
Appearance: About 5 foot 5 inches. She has long blonde hair. She wears a cyan blue dress with stripes. She has a backpack that is a deep blue.
Pokémon:
*Zorua(female) Shimmer
gardevoir(female) Munna
egg(noibat)

Last edited:
Name: Viktor
Appearance: Black tracksuit, jeans, beanie, tall brown messy hair,
Pokémon:
Piplup (Male) Beck
Egg (???)

Character info
Name: Katherine
Sex: Femle
Appearance: Black shorts, blue T-shirt with a Dratini on it, Busty.
Pokemon:
*Marowak (Male)
Lapras (Female) Madonna

Character info
Name:Jado
Appearance:Black hair and blue eyes.
Pokémon that are currently on you

*Ralts (Male) Ginsu
Egg (Who will be Jagson?)

Ok...It will be an random pokemon i dont know who will be because iam still deciding.So it will be a pokemon from the new region dont worry.

Well, so glad to join the RP. If there's any issues here, please don't hesitate to state them.

Name: Soma
Appearance: Looks to be around 5'2", skinny, has a blue jacket with a hoodie around his head and hidden pockets, wears a white T shirt, short white cargo pants, brown leather sandals, has a leather bag that functions as a carrier sling and storage

Pokémon Team:
Mudkip (Male) Clyde
*Cyndaquil (Male) Noel
Egg (Unknown gender)

I wanna join! sounds cool

Name: Sam Devlin
Appearance: Has Brown hair with a red T-shirt Black shorts and blue running shoes
Sam is also a Charizard rider

Pokemon team
Charizard (Male) Ash
Gallade (Male) Joey
*Umbreon (Female) Star
Metang (Unknown) Does not have another name
Tepig (Female) Jessie
*Froakie (Male) Matthew

Last edited:
Character info
Name: Alex Whitman
Appearance: Dark Hair and Eyes. Kind of short
Pokémon team:
*Magikarp (Male) (King Karp)
Growlithe (Male) (None)

Ooh my... seems like a lot of people are joining now. I also tend to use some characters for multiple RPs since why not?

Also here are some terms that are commonly used on cruise ships:

Deck- This is usually the top, flat area of the ship. Also can be referred to the floor level. (Normally called levels, I.e. 01 level is the first floor of the ship.)

Stateroom- These are the rooms that passengers normally stay in ships. (Also called cabins.)

Porthole- The round window that is on the outer staterooms. This is typically smaller than most conventional windows in most cases.

Steward- The person who cleans your stateroom and also assists you with minor tasks like laundry.

Forward- This is the front of the ship. (It's also the stern.)

Aft- This is the back of the ship. (It's also the bow.)

Lido- Essentially, this is the pool area.

Name: Thana Black
Appearance: short (about 4"7), slightly pale skinned, short black hair, pale blue eyes, and mostly wears dark colored clothing.
Pokémon team:
*Umberon (male) (Shadow)
*Eevee (female) (Eve)
Squirtle (male) (WD, short for Water Demon)
Growlithe (female) (Adan)

Name: Riley
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes. Wears a black jacket with with a green sweater underneath. Black jeans and red and white shoes.
Pokemon:
Scizor (male)

So yeah, I guess we going to use this as the point between Johto and Hoenn. Everything else that happened with our characters will be canon, right?

Well, I'm already in the RP and all... also I'm not sure if the boat had departed yet. My character is already on board with his Pokémon and everything.

yea has the boat departed yet? my character is already there with all his pokemon also btw no one has interacted with anyone at all

Well, I'd suppose that everyone has to hurry now, before the boat departs! I'm assuming it'll depart at a certain time or if an X amount of people show up before Y minutes or just if enough show.

a time limit until the boat departs and the actual RP starts? i like it it makes people have to make a decision right there and then if they want to join the RP

Yeah that sounds about right. I'm giving this RP a 3 day grace period. Yester day, today, and tomorrow. At exactly midnight on Friday I'll turn this to private and the adventure will begin.

Hey are we allowed to have more than one RP character? if so this is my second character
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Devlin
Male
Has Black Hair and Wears a Black Fedora with a red jacket blue cargo pants and Blue running shoes
Pokemon
Blastoise (Male) Hydro
Gardevoir (Female) Jessie
*Espeon (Male) Sun
Salamence (Male) Cyclone
*Oshawott (Female) Bubble
Fennekin (Female) Cinder

Last edited:
Hey are we allowed to have more than one RP character? if so this is my second character
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob Devlin
Male
Has Black Hair and Wears a Black Fedora with a red jacket blue cargo pants and Blue running shoes
Pokemon
Blastoise (Male) Hydro
Gardevoir (Female) Jessie
*Espeon (Male) Sun
Salamence (Male) Cyclone
*Oshawott (Female) Bubble
Fennekin (Female) Cinder
Yes you can have more than one character I just ask that you don't go overboard with them.