• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Crimson Diamond - Discussion

I guess it's @Rex who's going to be the first assassin to appear if he wants to of course. I've also edited the last post, a bit so yeah. Just in case you've read it already, it's only the last paragraph I added to.

Also, this is the perfect opportunity for other characters to be introduced.
I didn't read anywhere saying that there could only be three. Just going to post this and see what @Gpig5 thinks of it. If it is rejected I'm done.
Here is an assassin bio character:

Name: Alastair/Alexandros/Al (has different names which come from Al) also known as the 'Spirit Arrow Assassin'
Species: Decidueye
Ability: (I wasn't sure what to put for this. Will edit it later when I find out more)
Appearance: regular Decidueye like with scars around eyes. Wears a black cloak/hood over his original hood.
Personality: Tends not to say much so he could be labelled as Shy. He only really talks when he needs to. Can be cool and calm.
Weapons/Equipment: Arrows, his feathers act like a bow like most Decideye. Grappling hook (just in case), torch, dagger.
Specialities/ Strengths: Strong and fast. His special attack and speed are higher than most Decideye kind. Sharp talons in case he gets into a close fight.
Weaknesses: Apart from typing (like fire), he isnt good defencisively.
History: Lived in a far away village until he joined groups dedicated to smuggling. Evolved from a Datrix when he left these groups and became hired officially by the seekers.
Relationships: not much
Others: Discombobulate

As I've said, I've read the first post in this thread many times. I can already tell by above posts I've done something wrong.

I'm done honestly if this doesn't go through...I'm done!
accepted.

Will be privatising the RP tomorrow.

Rex

Resident Furry
I'm fine with Constantine being introduced first, but I'd rather he be fought last, it doesn't make sense to me that "Reaper" would fall before "Smoke" and "Mecha" from a thematic standpoint.

I'm fine with Constantine being introduced first, but I'd rather he be fought last, it doesn't make sense to me that "Reaper" would fall before "Smoke" and "Mecha" from a thematic standpoint.
Okay fair enough. The others weren't actually I've at this moment, that's what it was purely based on. That's fine

Me bahk (lol) im waiting for the right time. I need a dark, cave-ish area for him to be introduced. but that hasn't happened so...... yeah

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Also, this is the perfect opportunity for other characters to be introduced.

accepted.

Will be privatising the RP tomorrow.
Wait I'm so confused. Am I allowed to have him as an assassin because I was kind of leaning towards making two other characters instead which followed Seismic around wherever he went. Sorry.

Rex

Resident Furry
@Justalonelyaxew Seth is not in the bar. He is across the street, watching the bar's entrance. The three cards are sitting on a cardboard box in front of him, he is not holding them. They are face up, Queen of Hearts, Jack of Spades, Jack of Clubs.

Rex

Resident Furry
I would hope that you would edit it, the alternative is basically saying you auto'd my character, because my post was very clear he was not in the bar.

Ok, don't worry, and as I said, sorry for my misunderstanding; mine was the fault; I'll fix it. It's just that... Well... Since the last post it's not mine, I don't think is OK editing it without permission. I'll change it just if @Gpig5 allows it.

Exige be creepin' lol :)literally. Thats how she found out about viktor and azure on the roof that time. Heh, thats what being psychic gets you ;)

• Name: Kekko
  • Species: Cacnea
  • Ability: Sand Veil
  • Appearance: A normal Cacnea but he has an emerald encrusted bracelet.
  • Personality: Kekko is a clever young Cacnea and at times can be aggressive, he's pretty weak compared to others, and he's pretty young aswell.
  • Weapons/Equipment: Kekko carries a tablet with him at all time.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Clever, can finish a paper report lickity split, a bit of a nerd.
  • Weaknesses: He won't go near any bug types, considering he has Entomophobia, the fear of bugs. If he sees a bug, he'll run away instantly.
  • History: Kekko grew up in a farm where his father and mother grew up. He's pretty well-mannered, and will sometimes meditate at times where he's stressed. Kekko will always stay true to what his father said to him: "A cactus will make his way into the desert." Which for Cacneas means: "You will some day reach success."
  • Relationships: None
  • Other: Discombobulate

• Name: Kekko
  • Species: Cacnea
  • Ability: Sand Veil
  • Appearance: A normal Cacnea but he has an emerald encrusted bracelet.
  • Personality: Kekko is a clever young Cacnea and at times can be aggressive, he's pretty weak compared to others, and he's pretty young aswell.
  • Weapons/Equipment: Kekko carries a tablet with him at all time.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Clever, can finish a paper report lickity split, a bit of a nerd.
  • Weaknesses: He won't go near any bug types, considering he has Entomophobia, the fear of bugs. If he sees a bug, he'll run away instantly.
  • History: Kekko grew up in a farm where his father and mother grew up. He's pretty well-mannered, and will sometimes meditate at times where he's stressed. Kekko will always stay true to what his father said to him: "A cactus will make his way into the desert." Which for Cacneas means: "You will some day reach success."
  • Relationships: None
  • Other: N/A
good bio, but I can't accept you yet. Read the rules carefully.

Name:Illusive
  • Species: zorua
  • Ability: illusion
  • Appearance: He wears a set of fake vulpix tails when he is going around as himself. He also always wears a set of chargestone claws over his own. Though these can be hidden with illusion. However he often goes around pretending to be a joltik.
  • Personality: He longs for friends and family.He is very loyal to those he considers friends ,and excessively loyal to family.However enemies can use this to very easily manipulate him. For instance he would kill one of his friends if someone said they would adopt him if he did.
  • Weapons/Equipment: The aforementioned chargestone claws allow him to project electricity. Basically he can use thundershock. It also makes his claw attacks electric type.
  • Specialties/Strengths: The fact that he can use electricity can make his illusions more convincing. His chargestone claws also allow for him to climb on walls. He is pretty strong for his age. He also can disguise his voice very easily.
  • Weaknesses: He is very easily manipulated. Though he is a good pokemon at heart if someone evil says that they will adopt him he will act evil out of loyalty. He h
  • History: His egg was abandoned by his parents and found by a group of Galvantua. Then he got separated from the rest of them one day and has been on his own since then.
  • Other: Discombobulatey
  • Relationships: