• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Crimson Diamond - Discussion

Rex

Resident Furry
Let me know when the assassins are supposed to be hired, I'll join in then, since both my characters are tied to that.

It will be shortly after they escape. One will be based near the prison already, but don't pop up immediately after they get past the fence. Let them get into another terrain before introducing any assassins

I've thought about it... I'll use one of my characters (Lumen) when all your characters are out of the prison definitely; and my other character when they arrive some village (probably, Umbra will act as a bounty hunter)

Rex

Resident Furry
I had assumed there would be a post chain with the assassins and this Seismic character - or a representative thereof - where they actually get hired. Seth will be with the group for some time before Constantine starts actively hunting them. If the assassins are just being dropped in at random, I suppose the better request would be to let me know when's a good time to add Seth to the party without stepping on anyone's toes.

The assassins appear at random but the group reach a village or some sort of civilisation then they'll find a wanted poster of them. Then at that moment the second assassin will enter. Or maybe Seth warns them about having a price on their head and gains their trust.

I had assumed there would be a post chain with the assassins and this Seismic character - or a representative thereof - where they actually get hired. Seth will be with the group for some time before Constantine starts actively hunting them. If the assassins are just being dropped in at random, I suppose the better request would be to let me know when's a good time to add Seth to the party without stepping on anyone's toes.
Maybe your idea could be better than mine, it's just mine gets everyone more involved quicker. Cause quite a few people are waiting

Rex

Resident Furry
This RP is your baby and I'm fine with whatever you decide to do, it's just nice to know in advance so I can plan accordingly.

I hope i'm not to late.

Name: Jet
Species: Grovyle
Ability: Overgrow
Apperance: Wears a black bandana around his face. Wears a black satchel. The leaves on his left arm are slightly shorter due to a birth defect when he was born. Around his neck is a small silver chain, from his deceased mother.
Personality: Very stubborn, a trait he received form his father. He is very sensitive about his left leaves, and becomes angry and distant when it is brought up. He hates feeling weak. When he's bored, he likes to tinker with machinery. He can defuse a bomb or create one in a matter of minutes. Very caring, but often seems distant and cold, due to him staying silent in large crowds, only talking when it was needed.
Weapons/Equipment: Has a Black Satchel over his right shoulder. Inside it are smoke grendades, a coil of rope, a small lighter, a folded up cloak, and the occasional tool and pieces of scrap metal. For most fights he uses his leaves to deliver strong Leaf Blade attacks.
Specialities/Strengths: Has a great deal of speed, which he uses to discombobulate his opponents. He can strike fast and hard. he has a great deal of endurance.
Weaknesses: While he does have great skill in battle, he has the opposite luck involving social interactions. He is very caring towards others, but often comes off ads cold and distant. When in a battle, if he feels like he is trapped or hopeless, he doesn't think anymore and just attack and try to use brute force.
History: Jet grew up in a small village of grass types. His father was a common drunk, always showing up late at night or sometimes not at all. His father was a fighter, and Jet spent a lot of time learning to fight the way his father does. One day, on his 17th birthday, his mother was deathly ill. His father never came home, and she died that night, only passing on her silver chain to her only son Jet. his father came home th every next night, even more drunk then he normally was. Jet and his father, go into a fight, which became a fight. jet won and left the village, never to see his father again. After a few years he became a thief. He spent time considering himself a Robin Hood sort of charcter, but soon learned ot was a lie to fool himself. he was a thief true and true.
Relationships: Father (I wouldn't call that much of a relationship) and his Mother (Deceased)
Other: Sometimes at night he talks in his sleep. When that happens he is having a nightmare, that normally involves his parents in some ways.

I feel like Jet could be a protagonist and an antigoinst. It would all depend on what happens.

I hope i'm not to late.

Name: Jet
Species: Grovyle
Ability: Overgrow
Apperance: Wears a black bandana around his face. Wears a black satchel. The leaves on his left arm are slightly shorter due to a birth defect when he was born. Around his neck is a small silver chain, from his deceased mother.
Personality: Very stubborn, a trait he received form his father. He is very sensitive about his left leaves, and becomes angry and distant when it is brought up. He hates feeling weak. When he's bored, he likes to tinker with machinery. He can defuse a bomb or create one in a matter of minutes. Very caring, but often seems distant and cold, due to him staying silent in large crowds, only talking when it was needed.
Weapons/Equipment: Has a Black Satchel over his right shoulder. Inside it are smoke grendades, a coil of rope, a small lighter, a folded up cloak, and the occasional tool and pieces of scrap metal. For most fights he uses his leaves to deliver strong Leaf Blade attacks.
Specialities/Strengths: Has a great deal of speed, which he uses to discombobulate his opponents. He can strike fast and hard. he has a great deal of endurance.
Weaknesses: While he does have great skill in battle, he has the opposite luck involving social interactions. He is very caring towards others, but often comes off ads cold and distant. When in a battle, if he feels like he is trapped or hopeless, he doesn't think anymore and just attack and try to use brute force.
History: Jet grew up in a small village of grass types. His father was a common drunk, always showing up late at night or sometimes not at all. His father was a fighter, and Jet spent a lot of time learning to fight the way his father does. One day, on his 17th birthday, his mother was deathly ill. His father never came home, and she died that night, only passing on her silver chain to her only son Jet. his father came home th every next night, even more drunk then he normally was. Jet and his father, go into a fight, which became a fight. jet won and left the village, never to see his father again. After a few years he became a thief. He spent time considering himself a Robin Hood sort of charcter, but soon learned ot was a lie to fool himself. he was a thief true and true.
Relationships: Father (I wouldn't call that much of a relationship) and his Mother (Deceased)
Other: Sometimes at night he talks in his sleep. When that happens he is having a nightmare, that normally involves his parents in some ways.

I feel like Jet could be a protagonist and an antigoinst. It would all depend on what happens.
Accepted

Okay so What i might do, is have my charcter being taken to the prison, and he uses the common toon from you guys escaping to make his getaway.

Since @Yuya Sasaki and @Meepy are taking so long to reply, we can go on a bit without them and they can catch up, since it's a bit unfair with the amount of people that are waiting fro them and I don't want this to die before it gets started.

Sorry wasn't getting alerts. :'|
Also, i'm not having some personal connection with Ichiro, but as he reconzies him as a member as the Crimson Pirates. That might cause slight tension for Jet.

I don't know how these two would fit in,but I'm just ITCHING to make Minun and Plusle OCs right now.
  • Name: Liam
  • Species: Plusle
  • Ability: Liam has the ability to control electricity,as any other Plusle,and can short-circuit any electrical machine.
  • Appearance: A small scarlet scarf,and the classic appearance of a Plusle.
  • Personality: Liam is a extrovert,always the one to blurt out in an conversation. He also can be very...clumsy at times,he's also very loving of his sister,Mia.
  • Weapons/Equipment: He uses nothing but his bare hands,and a small knife given to him by his Father. He has a dagger for Mia when she is old enough,too.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Short-Circuiting wires,machines,or anything that uses electrical values.
  • Weaknesses: His clumsy personality can get him hurt at the WORST of times,and he gets tired after using all of his energy on a machine,also,he's not exactly strong...
  • History: His village was a happy place,until it all was burnt down by an evil Pokemon,though no-one knows who it was,not even Liam and his sister.
  • Relationships: Brother to Mia
  • Other: Discombobulate ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Name: Mia
  • Species: Minun
  • Ability: Has the power to drain energy from electrical wires,machines,or anything else that uses electrical energy.
  • Appearance: A small bell chime around her foot,given to her by her Mother.
  • Personality: A shy,but not afraid to stand up attitude,However,when she's angry,she becomes cuter than before...
  • Weapons/Equipment: None,but Liam has a small dagger for her when she reaches ten,until then,she's not allowed to fight.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Her cuteness,and child status makes her...undesirable to kill. Also,she can drain electric energy,though she can't use the energy that is absorbed.
  • Weaknesses: She's but an child!
  • History: Mia and Liam lived in a village,where the Sun shone and brought joy all day,and the Moon beautifully glittered at night,until someone burnt down the village.
  • Relationships: Sister to Liam
  • Other: Discombobulate

Last edited:
I don't know how these two would fit in,but I'm just ITCHING to make Minun and Plusle OCs right now.
  • Name: Liam
  • Species: Plusle
  • Ability: Liam has the ability to control electricity,as any other Plusle,and can short-circuit any electrical machine.
  • Appearance: A small scarlet scarf,and the classic appearance of a Plusle.
  • Personality: Liam is a extrovert,always the one to blurt out in an conversation. He also can be very...clumsy at times,he's also very loving of his sister,Mia.
  • Weapons/Equipment: He uses nothing but his bare hands,and a small knife given to him by his Father. He has a dagger for Mia when she is old enough,too.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Short-Circuiting wires,machines,or anything that uses electrical values.
  • Weaknesses: His clumsy personality can get him hurt at the WORST of times,and he gets tired after using all of his energy on a machine,also,he's not exactly strong...
  • History: His village was a happy place,until it all was burnt down by an evil Pokemon,though no-one knows who it was,not even Liam and his sister.
  • Relationships: Brother to Mia
  • Other: Discombobulate ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Name: Mia
  • Species: Minun
  • Ability: Has the power to drain energy from electrical wires,machines,or anything else that uses electrical energy.
  • Appearance: A small bell chime around her foot,given to her by her Mother.
  • Personality: A shy,but not afraid to stand up attitude,However,when she's angry,she becomes cuter than before...
  • Weapons/Equipment: None,but Liam has a small dagger for her when she reaches ten,until then,she's not allowed to fight.
  • Specialties/Strengths: Her cuteness,and child status makes her...undesirable to kill. Also,she can drain electric energy,though she can't use the energy that is absorbed.
  • Weaknesses: She's but an child!
  • History: Mia and Liam lived in a village,where the Sun shone and brought joy all day,and the Moon beautifully glittered at night,until someone burnt down the village.
  • Relationships: Sister to Liam
  • Other: Discombobulate
Sorry, your right. Accepted, you don't have to meet the group instantly, just a heads up.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hi there. Id like to join this RP, but before I post the form for my assassins and characters, I would like to ask a question: Why exactlay were there a group of Pokemon in the prison at the start of the RP? I didn't quite understand the first part.

Also want to point out that, unless @Yuya Sasaki or @MegaCharizardZ are dropping out, all three major assassins are already claimed. I'm waiting for the go ahead to introduce, and I suspect the others are as well, though obviously I can't speak for them.
I didn't read anywhere saying that there could only be three. Just going to post this and see what @Gpig5 thinks of it. If it is rejected I'm done.
Here is an assassin bio character:

Name: Alastair/Alexandros/Al (has different names which come from Al) also known as the 'Spirit Arrow Assassin'
Species: Decidueye
Ability: (I wasn't sure what to put for this. Will edit it later when I find out more)
Appearance: regular Decidueye like with scars around eyes. Wears a black cloak/hood over his original hood.
Personality: Tends not to say much so he could be labelled as Shy. He only really talks when he needs to. Can be cool and calm.
Weapons/Equipment: Arrows, his feathers act like a bow like most Decideye. Grappling hook (just in case), torch, dagger.
Specialities/ Strengths: Strong and fast. His special attack and speed are higher than most Decideye kind. Sharp talons in case he gets into a close fight.
Weaknesses: Apart from typing (like fire), he isnt good defencisively.
History: Lived in a far away village until he joined groups dedicated to smuggling. Evolved from a Datrix when he left these groups and became hired officially by the seekers.
Relationships: not much
Others: Discombobulate

As I've said, I've read the first post in this thread many times. I can already tell by above posts I've done something wrong.

I'm done honestly if this doesn't go through...I'm done!

I didn't read anywhere saying that there could only be three. Just going to post this and see what @Gpig5 thinks of it. If it is rejected I'm done.
Here is an assassin bio character:

Name: Alastair/Alexandros/Al (has different names which come from Al) also known as the 'Spirit Arrow Assassin'
Species: Decidueye
Ability: (I wasn't sure what to put for this. Will edit it later when I find out more)
Appearance: regular Decidueye like with scars around eyes. Wears a black cloak/hood over his original hood.
Personality: Tends not to say much so he could be labelled as Shy. He only really talks when he needs to. Can be cool and calm.
Weapons/Equipment: Arrows, his feathers act like a bow like most Decideye. Grappling hook (just in case), torch, dagger.
Specialities/ Strengths: Strong and fast. His special attack and speed are higher than most Decideye kind. Sharp talons in case he gets into a close fight.
Weaknesses: Apart from typing (like fire), he isnt good defencisively.
History: Lived in a far away village until he joined groups dedicated to smuggling. Evolved from a Datrix when he left these groups and became hired officially by the seekers.
Relationships: not much
Others: Discombobulate

As I've said, I've read the first post in this thread many times. I can already tell by above posts I've done something wrong.

I'm done honestly if this doesn't go through...I'm done!
well...this is awkward. Sorry but @Rex is right and there can only be three assassins. You can probably submit your character as something else, possibly Seismic's right-hand man?

well...this is awkward. Sorry but @Rex is right and there can only be three assassins. You can probably submit your character as something else, possibly Seismic's right-hand man?
Have you decieded what species Seismic will be yet? Which species? How many of these 'right hand man' characters would there be?

And when did you say there could only be three of these assassin characters? What if there are some which aren't working with the Pokemon trying to find the Diamond stealers?

Have you decieded what species Seismic will be yet? Which species? How many of these 'right hand man' characters would there be?
Seismic's information is a secret at the moment. Well, it's only an idea if you want to do it. It was only the Assassin's that was limited.

Rex

Resident Furry
When the RP Discussion was posted, all three Assassins were posted with no names next to them, Reaper, Smoke, and Mecha. Rather than invent our assassins wholesale, we claimed a title and built a character that would match it. We didn't say "I'd like to create an assassin!" so much as "I'd like to play The ____ Assassin!" It is a little hard to tell that was the case now that all three are claimed, though.

I don't know, but for example, I wanted Umbra, my other character, being an... Antagonist type too. Instead of being an assassin, I created her for being a kind of bounty hunter that only cares for herself and be popular, rich and famous. You can create something like that if you want.

Seismic's information is a secret at the moment. Well, it's only an idea if you want to do it. It was only the Assassin's that was limited.
The only reason I asked was because I didn't want my character to be the same type or species. The reason why I wanted an assassin was because I wanted more than two characters. (Two is the maximum still right?). I think I will create two of these so called 'right hand' characters to Seismic. When Seismic is revealed, I may have to change the species of one of them.