• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Conversion Crisis: A Pokemon RP (Discussion)

Should the Converted have human speech, Pokemon speech, or both?

• Human speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokespeech

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hello everyone!

The following users are authorized to be in this RP:
Yours truly, AKA @EeviumZ
@Eliiiscool
@Krisseon
@EmoKitty21
@RenzFlintrock
@Lightning and sparklight
@PlayfulFox47
@Lunar the Mew

This RP takes place in the beautiful and technologically advanced region of Kalos. A previously unknown villainous team has begun its rise to power, and has begun their plot. On one fateful day, a group of trainers are exposed to a "conversion wave" of sorts and transformed into true blue Pokemon.
At first, it's like a dream: having the abilities and powers of our favorite Pokemon, who wouldn't want that!
Things take a turn for the worse when the Converted discover the slightly less fun side of their transformed selves: they can be caught and battled with, just like natural Pokemon.
Will the Converted survive this crisis and take down the villains, or will they suffer a much darker fate?

Here's some rules (because I'm totally not a fun person):
1: Extreme profanity is prohibited. Nothing above "damn", "hell", and "crap". Please keep it PGish.
2: There will be some darker themes, but excessive gore is not allowed.
3: Romance is not the focus of the RP, but a little bit is fine. Nothing above a kiss, though.
4: NO MARY SUES. (I don't think this will be a problem but I may as well say it anyway.)
5: Maximum of 2 protagonists and 1 antagonist character per person. Antagonists will appear less often than protagonists.
6: If you wish to have your character evolve, please run it by me first.
7: You may have an NPC or antagonist attempt to catch a character that is not your own, but please run it by both the owner of the character and myself first. You don't need any special permission to have your own character captured.
8: If your character already owns Pokemon, they stay under the ownership of the Converted.
9: "English speech", Thoughts, "Telepathy", "Pokespeak".

Okay, I'm done being boring. Character sheet time! (Please be detailed, particularly in the Personality section, but don't give everything away. Let some details be revealed during the RP. Appearance should be as detailed as possible.)

Some notes for characters:
1) The villainous team is known as Team Imperia. Their ultimate goal is to capture the Converted, experiment on them, and create their own army of Converted Pokemon to take over every region. It draws inspiration from Team Cyber, the main antagonists of the story I'm currently writing. (Converted are stronger than their natural counterparts but not Legendary/Mega Evolution tier.)
2) If you want to put in a backstory, PLEASE put it in a spoiler.
3) No redemption arcs for antagonists. Protagonists may switch sides, however.
4) All protagonists MUST be Converted. All antagonists are human.
5) Team Imperia rankings are as follows (from lowest to highest): Grunt, Top Grunt, Scientist, Admin, Leader. The leader position is reserved for yours truly.

Full Name:
Age (11 - 15):
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Converted):
Personality:
Pokemon (Maximum of 3):
Other Info:

Full Name:
Age (15+):
Appearance:
Appearance (Undercover):
Personality:
Pokemon:
Other Info:

If I've forgotten anything, let me know!

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Full Name: Eli Kovich
Age (11 - 15): 15
Converted Species: Shiny Sylveon
Appearance (Human): about 5'10, messy medium light brown hair, jeans and a bright red shirt
Appearance (Converted): Normal Shiny Sylveon
Personality: Upbeat and fun, fiercely loyal, pretty smart
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Veon (Eevee) Razor (Leafeon)
Other Info:

Last edited:
Name: Perigrine Alexander Falkner

Converted species: Magnemite

Appearance (Human): How many feet tall? You guessed it, 6’. Eyes? Hair? Blue eyes, black hair. You all know the drill by now.

Appearance (Pokémon): Standard appearance of a Magnemite.

Personality: At first he will be very clumsy and nervous. Eventually, as he grows more confident in his newfound powers, he will stil be nervous but will be... overall better. I will develop character more in the RP.

Pokémon: Sandile, but he is at Perigrine’s house.

Other: DERP

Full Name: Gracia Forest
Age (11 - 15): 12
Converted Species: Sewaddle
Appearance (Human): Gracia had slightly tanned skin, green eyes and long brown hair with a flower in it. She wore a white tank-top and a green skirt. She loved to wear flip-flops.
Appearance (Converted): Gracia is a normal Sewaddle that hides her Pokeballs in some leaves that she has turned into a sack on her back.
Personality: Gracia is quiet and is easily startled. She loves crafting things, and loves grass-types.
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Shroomish, Budew, Snivy
Other Info: Gracia was a grass-type trainer

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Full Name: Ron Placird

Converted Species: Cyndaquil

Appearance (Human): Ron is about 4'3", he have a curly redhead hair and bright green eyes.
He wears a collared sky blue shirt, dark blue pants and brown shoes.

Appearance (Converted): a normal Cyndaquil, if he would ever evolve his eyes will be green.

Personality: Ron is mostly quiet and shy around new people, normally he is modest and gentle.
He doesn't make friends that easily, but he will try to do his best to help and support those them.
He is usually blaming himself for almost everything.

Pokemon: Bloom (female chikorita).

Other Info: silence

Last edited:
Here is my feeble attempt at villainy...

Full name: Rory Sanders

Ranking: Top Grunt?

Appearance: A friendly looking man with a clean shaven face, sparkling green eyes and tan skin. He gives off an aura of energy and enthusiasm, sometimes interrupted when he is feeling introspective or under pressure. Wears a standard uniform for a grunt.

Appearance (Undercover): Practically the same, but exchanges uniform for more casual clothes.

Personality: A hard worker, dedicated to his cause. He is usually assigned diplomatic or undercover tasks due to his natural charisma.

Pokémon: Rocky (Rockruff), Napconder (Purrloin)

Other: Derp.

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
I have returned!
That took a little longer than expected, I had such a hard time deciding which of my characters to use, lol. But here they are!

Full Name: Duncan Archer

Age (11 - 15): 15

Converted Species: Shiny Banette (it matches his aesthetic okay lol)

Appearance (Human): Duncan is tanned with freckles and dark blue eyes that almost look black in darker atmosphere. His hair is a matching dark blue, shoulder length and a little unruly. He wears a black sleeveless hoodie and black and blue tripp pants, with belts and chains. A true goth boi. He wears a necklace with an Aggron tooth for sentimental reasons.

Appearance (Converted): Like a regular Shiny Banette

Personality: He is extremely apprehensive about people, quiet and observant until you're proven trustworthy. He's brave, stubborn, and quite hotheaded as well. He has a hard time expressing his feelings and often comes off as a jerk for it.

Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Bones the Marowak (M), Trigger the Sandslash (F), and Ogre the Onix (M)

Other Info: Duncan was abandoned at an orphanage when he was a baby and grew up in solitude and ne
glect. This is his connection with Banette.

Full Name: Felicity Ferling

Age (15+): 19

Ranking: Admin

Appearance: Felicity is fair skinned, has short blonde hair and icey blue eyes.

Appearance (Undercover): When not in her uniform, she sports a white button up shirt and brown tie tucked into a short brown skirt. Over top of her button up is an olive green cardigan. To finish off the look, she has knee high brown boots and a brown beret.

Personality: She is a diagnosed Sociopath, intelligent but quiet, emotionless and cold. She follows her Leader's orders without hesitation.

Pokemon: Mistress the Salazzle (F), Phantom the Haunter (M), and Chomp the Crookodile (M)

Other Info: She's extremely vain, and will FFFREAK OUT if any part of her gets dirty.

Full Name: Phoenix James Stone
Age (11 - 15): 14
Converted Species: Shiny Fennekin
Appearance (Human): Small and toned. He is about 4'10". Has long fluffy layered pastel pink hair. It almost covers one eye. It comes to almsot his shoulder blades. Bright blue eyes with very long black eyelashes. He wears a black sweater that covers his hands. The sweater is little oversized for him. He tends to wear purple ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots.
Appearance (Converted): He is a little light then the normal shiny fennekin. The silver is lighter and the red on the ears is a dark pink. He also has kept his bright blue eyes though they did change to fit his new body. He has a pastel pink bandana on his front paw.
Personality: he is very sweet. He loves to be around pokemon. He tends to have a bit of childish wonder about him, but is also a bit mature for his age. He will sometimes just cuddle with someone he cares for. Phoenix does have a bit of a temper but it takes a lot to get it to show.
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Frost (Glaceon, female), Lola (Shiny Lopunny, Female), Sass (Mightyena, female.)
Other Info:

This will get changed up a little as I make my other character. They will probably be connected to one another.

Last edited: