• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Conversion Crisis: A Pokemon RP (Discussion)

Should the Converted have human speech, Pokemon speech, or both?

• Human speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokespeech

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Fun fact: getting him stuck in the tree was his hiding place... but oh well. He is behind a tree now... who’s still in the clearing?

Last edited:
Already on that... Rory will take a minute to show up, as I have explained before. Btw, the grunts are in uniform, but Rory is dressed in casual clothes as if he was just enjoying a hike/stroll in the woods.

Good plan. Again, he is not going to rush it, though. He is going to pretend to be someone who is genuinely concerned, and may even try to cultivate trust for days...

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Although if I'm being honest it's a little difficult to gauge how the plan goes without the others to say how their characters react sense they're still technically out in the open.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hmm. That could work.
I suggest having Ron and Bloom come in to defend Allie, only for Rory to come in and execute his plan.
@RenzFlintrock, correct me if I'm wrong, but Imperia's plan was to send in the grunt to attack the group and have Rory come in to "save" them to earn their trust? If that's what it is, then it could work.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Just an FYI.
Converted humans - AKA the humans with the gene we discussed earlier - are much more powerful than their natural counterparts. Obviously they aren't on the level of Mega Evolutions/Legendaries, because that would not go over well with the Pokecharms Moderators, but they are pretty darn powerful.
With that said, they aren't invincible. They can be neutralized, and they have less experience than their natural counterparts. Allie's outburst was a result of her adrenaline.

It's done!

Full Name: Chris Chambers
Age (11 - 15): 14
Converted Species: Leafeon
Appearance (Human): 5'8, wearing black and red unbuttoned plaid shirt with a grey long-sleeved undershirt, a leather bracelet with an arrow attached, khaki pants with extra pockets and black tennis; he also has dutch colored eyes and light brown spiky hair that goes on an angle to the back of his head
Appearance (Converted): Bristling Leafeon with dark brown eyes, with a more vibrant shade of green and brown and a smaller but visible version of his bracelet around his neck
Personality: Air-headed and completely oblivious to danger when someone is in need, but is a bit hesitant when facing his fears
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Blaziken, TalonFlame and Pyroar
Other Info: His father died when he was nine trying to rescue a drowning pokèmon (quite successfully, despite his inability to swim) and left a impression on Chris that taught him to face his fears and burn bright like wildfire when someone is in need.

I have an idea... after the group trains, the grunts can come back and the Converted trainers can fight them. Then Rory will show up again to help wrap up the battle, help with healing, and offer them a ride to Lumiose. If they accept he will just take them to Lumiose, nothing else. But that way he knows they DID go to Lumiose instead of elsewhere.