• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Convergence

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-convergence-discussion-thread.19348/#post-618473

Jason (alternate universe)

Jason was walking around in the rubble that remained of the ship and escape pod. He was trying to find an entrance back into his universe.

Suddenly, a portal opened up behind him. He turned around and saw a figure completely covered by a black cloak. “Who the heck are you?” Jason asked.

“That is for me to know, and for you to never find out,” the figure replied. Jason could’ve sworn he’d heard a voice similar to that one before, but he shrugged it off.

“What is your business here?” Jason asked.

“Again, for me to know, and for you to never find out,” he replied. This time, the figure unsheathed his weapon, a double-edged sword. Jason responded by pulling out his own and charging at him.

The figure simply slammed into Jason shoulder-first, knocking him over and causing him to slide across the floor. He got up and charged again, but the figure punched him in the face, causing him to swing around in a circle with his back turned to the figure.

“You want to know who I am?” the figure yelled, spinning his double-edged sword. “I am Ultimus!”

He thrusted one end of the sword into Jason’s back. Jason cried out in pain. ‘No!’ he thought to himself. ‘This can’t be happening! I’m not gonna go out like this!’ He pushed the sword back out of himself and turned around, but was sliced by the sword in the neck. He took his last breath lying on the floor.

“...and I have power,” the figure muttered, stabbing Jason’s dead body one last time to ensure he was dead.

Jason (normal)

Jason felt a sudden pang in his chest. “What the...” he said as he gripped his chest.

“Something wrong?” Kaleb asked. The two had been wandering Alola for a couple hours, trying to find some powerful Pokémon to catch.

“No,” Jason said. “I’m fine, I just felt a little pain in my chest for a second. Probably a bug bite or something.” He checked his chest for any wounds and felt none. “Perfectly fine.”

They flew back to Kaleb’s house, where Anthony greeted them at the door.

“Guys, we have to put the team back together,” he said. “I just got a call that a strange man in a cloak has attacked the region of Sinnoh.”

“Alright, let’s go,” Jason said. Kaleb called Jack as Jason called Kaleb’s alternate self. The three got on their flying types and flew to the homes of the people they needed to assemble.

They arrived at JC’s house. Kaleb knocked on the door. “JC, it’s Kaleb!” he called out. “Open the door, we gotta go!”

Last edited by a moderator:
She leaped on top of the buildings but came to a stop when she saw a scene happen with young Jason being stabbed by a man in a black cloak. She of course was in a black hooded cape with a wolf mask on so her appearance was hidden as was her partner Blue a Shiny Umbreon in a cloak as well as she seen it herself as well. She glared slightly under her mask but was clear headed to not attack him recklessly as she knew in her eyes he was a reckon to deal with. She only watched him for a slight moment until he left the body as she leaped down to the young Jason's lifeless body. "-He did not deserve to die in vain like that its just completely insane-" she thought as Blue agreed to it. She gently moved his eyes closed once she turned him around then placed some blanket on him then some flowers. "Rest in peace young Jason...your death will not be in vain that I am sure of" she said gently as she stood up after eyeing him one last time to remember his face before leaping back up on the building watching at a far distance as the wind blew through her hooded cape feeling anger and rage. She went her way after before walking on the ground keeping her ears alert of any sound of movement that was far away or close or what her feet could feel just in case she would be ambushed unexpectedly and Blue was aware it as well.

Ultimus

Jason’s six Pokémon leapt out of their Pokeballs. In addition, his Hawlucha appeared from the PC. The seven Pokémon attacked Ultimus, but he sent out his Chesnaught, who released a powerful Seed Bomb, knocking them all back. He returned Chesnaught and flew to a Sinnoh on his Scizor.

Kaleb

“She’s not answering,” he said, still knocking on JC’s door. He called her, having just ended his call with Jack, who was on his way. “C’mon, pick up the phone,” he muttered.

Jack and Kaleb’s alternate form showed up. “So we’re saving the world again?” Jack asked. Jason nodded. “Alright, who else we gotta recruit?” Jason told him to try and find some of their old friends. Jack took off on the back of his Salamence.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing as she took it out reading the call ID seeing it was Kaleb. She picked up her phone answering it as she placed it on her ear. "Yes Kaleb, whats so important? I had to step out for a while and I have some information to tell you" she said as she leaned against a tree as Blue sat down in front of her as she was in rage and anger from the scene she had saw.

Kaleb

“There’s been word of an attack on Sinnoh,” he said. “The person behind it has covered his entire body under a black cloak. We need you to come to your house so we can put the team back together and stop him. We sent Jack to try and find some of our old friends, not sure if he’ll find any. Most of them went underground following Cain’s assault on the regions.”

Jack

He was searching, but he wasn’t able to find Jasper, Casper, Phoebe, Ace, or even Aura as he flew all over the regions. He suddenly saw the black figure as he flew above Sinnoh. He pulled out his AK-47 and fired. The figure dodged every bullet and sent out his Scizor, who flew up and slammed straight into Salamence, knocking Jack off his back. Salamence flew down to catch Jack, speeding up to get under him.

She listened to Kaleb's words "Alright I'll be there as soon as I can but I have some news to tell you and its not a good one I'm afraid just wait there I'm on my way" she said before hanging up the call. She let out Gem her Flygon "Get us home Gem we need to let up with Kaleb as possible we have trouble on our hands and it is not a good one"she said. "Flygon!"she said lowering herself as her hands touched the ground as JC got on her back as did Blue as she lifted herself up and flew off. Once her house was in view she saw Kaleb there as Gem landed right in front of her house then got off Gem's back as Blue followed. "Alright I'm here but I think we should wait for the others before I have to tell you the news that your not going to like"She said a bit stern.-

Lawrence accidentally fell through a weird portal. A few moments later, he found himself lying on the ground. It took him a while to figure out what happened. Lawrence picked up his rifle and wanted to search for other people, but suddenly, a deep scream of pain could be heard. He ran as fast as he could to the source of that sound. Lawrence arrived to a shipwreck, where he found a dead body. He shouted after a moment of fear: Come out wherever you are! Face me like a man!
Then, he pulled out his M4 and let his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs.

Jack

Salamence was able to catch Jack just in time.

“Thanks, bud,” he said. “Alright, Flamethrower on that Scizor.” Salamence obeyed and fired the attack, but missed. Scizor flew back to Ultimus and alerted him. Jack flew straight towards him in an attempt to fly into him, but he dodged it by jumping onto Salamence. He sent out his Bisharp, who dug into Salamence with Metal Claw. Salamence cried out in pain but retaliated with Dragon Pulse, knocking Bisharp and Ultimus off his back. Jack healed Salamence and they flew back to Kaleb and the others.

Kaleb

“Jack, what happened?” he asked. “Find anyone?”

“No, nobody,” Jack said. “None but the very guy we are trying to stop. He almost killed us both.”

Kaleb’s eyes grew wide. “This guy is tougher than I thought,” he said. “JC, what did you need to tell us again?”

She sighed glancing around "You have to come inside my house to tell you so no one listens in just follow me" she said as she unlocked her door with her keys as Gem and Blue followed her in after. She closed her door after they walked in and locked it for now as Gem came over with a tray of tea that she showed her how to make before laying down on the ground as Blue sat next to her as she gently took a sip of her tea. "It's about young Jason....he was cut down by the man in a black cloth named Ultimus basically young Jason is dead he stabbed him in the back..he tried to fight him off but his throat was slain before he had a chance to." she paused removing her mask placing it on the table then her hood as her hair was loose at the moment as her fedora was tilted slightly. "Jason your younger self is gone I saw it was my own eyes young Jason being slain but I did not be reckless and attack him because I knew how capable he was, he will kill without
hesitation but knowing this we can't just attack him recklessly....but I did manage to cover him and place a flower on him but now I feel hurt that his Pokemon had to see it..see him slain..." she said as she looked at the two men eyes serious as she crossed her arms. "Blue saw it as well so she knows what I saw was true" she sighed softly feeling her eyes water for his death as she sipped her tea.

Kaleb (alternate)

“Jason’s dead?” Kaleb asked. “Well, one of them, but he’s dead? Just like that?”

“That explains the pain in my chest,” Jason said. “I guess when he killed my alternate self, I felt it too.”

“So we need to take him down,” Kaleb (original) said. “Before he can wipe us all out.”

“He’s powerful,” Jack said. “He’s got a Scizor and a Bisharp. That’s all I saw of his team.”

“So we can predict some of his moves,” Anthony said. “We need to find out everything about him. Did either of you happen to see what kind of weapon he used?”

“Double-edged sword,” Jack said. “He wears a black cloak over his entire body. He’s currently in Sinnoh, so we need to go as soon as possible.”

She nodded at Kaleb, "Yes he didn't have a chance to fight back but if we do find him we have to be very clearheaded. He is not one to be reckoned with that I am sure of and if he is as powerful as you say he is then we might have a chance to beat him but also a chance that we may lose to him or even die from him but if we work together on this we may have a chance to beat him and his Pokemon but I might have a chance to stall him with out being hurt since I was well trained with the sword and Martial Arts and my Pokemon are well trained and skilled to battle anything off"she paused to catch her breath before continuing. "Since we are going to find him I need to ready myself" she said as she stood up going into her room. She came out after in her ninja like clothing with her katana around her waist in her sheath along with her sickle behind her back with her kanai's in the clip bag behind her then placed her hooded cape back on as she pulled her hair up in a ponytail as it was quite long. "Here guys take these for the two of you its Max revives for your Pokemon just in case they are unable to battle because I know this battle will be tough to beat and we may end up beat up by him if we manage to slip away but don't worry I have a medical kit for all of us just in case we are hurt badly but first where do we start looking, he could be anywhere in Sinnoh but what is his objective" she asked thinking now as she sat down on the couch.

Jack

“In that case, are we all ready to go?” he asked. Both Kalebs, Jason, and Anthony nodded. Jack and Anthony got on Salamence, Kaleb got on Charizard and the other Kaleb got on Dragonite, and Jason got on Magnezone. “Let’s go!” Anthony said.

They took off. “To Sinnoh!” Jason called out. Jack and Anthony led the way, with Kaleb on his Charizard behind them. They landed in Sinnoh to see Ultimus terrorizing the people.

“We need to surround him,” Kaleb said. “Here’s the plan...”

They got into formation. Ultimus was ready to kill a man when he heard a voice.

“So, we meet again,” Jack said, standing atop a huge rock jutting out of the ground. “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?”

“I’m the only one in this universe with vision,” Ultimus said. “That is why I am fit to rule. And it is time for the first siege. The will of my armies will crush you, Jack Chandler.”

‘How the heck does he know my name?’ Jack thought to himself. “I think you’ll find our will equal to yours,” he said aloud.

“Our?” Ultimus said. Kaleb kicked him in the back of the head, sending him flying towards Jason. Jason grabbed him and attempted to chop his head off with his axe, but was knocked over. Ultimus raised his double-edged sword and thrusted down, but Anthony rushed in and stopped the sword with his glaive. He knocked Ultimus backward, allowing Jack to fire with his AK-47. He dodged the flurry of bullets, but backed up straight into Kaleb, who smacked him in the chin with his sniper rifle.

Ultimus suddenly released his Bisharp and Scizor. The two rushed towards their enemies, but Kaleb retaliated by sending out Infernape. “Flare Blitz!” he called out.

She unsleathed her Katana as Blue and Gem aided a she commanded the girls to fight off the Bisharp and Scizor "Blue Hyper Beam and Gem Flamethrower help Infernape!-" she said in thought as she swift went towards Ultimate as she managed to cut him on his arm then side kicked him backwards. "So what if you have some sort of vision I have the power to understand Pokemon and I feel their pain and feelings against you being fit to become ruler give me a break!" she said sternly as she cleared her mind and swift went towards him but leaped up to prevent injury as she raised her katana to come down at him. Blue used Hyper Beam as Gem used Flamethrower to help Kaleb's Infernape out with Bisharp and Scizor.

Halt watched the battle from high above. There was a disruption in the aura leading Halt to investigate. This all seemed to be out of a childrens book, yet it was happening before him. Halt slowly opened a pouch to his side containing some throwing knifes. His partner Lucario was masking their presence with the aura. "Drop the aura if anything happens."

Kaleb (original)

Ultimus lashed back by swinging the butt of his sword at JC in an attempt to hit her in the side. Kaleb saw an opening and jumped on his back.

“Now!” he called out. Anthony grabbed Ultimus’s arm. Kaleb (alternate) grabbed him by the legs as Jason restrained his other arm.

“Looks like you weren’t so hard to get after all,” Jack said, mocking him. “Now you’re gonna pay for the deaths of Jason and the people of Sinnoh.”

Suddenly, Ultimus faded away, much to their confusion.

“Was it an illusion?” Anthony asked. The group was left standing there in confusion.

Meanwhile, the real Ultimus saw his chance and ran up behind JC while everyone was confused. He pulled out his sword and swung it towards her shoulder.

She stood there confused but was aware of her surroundings as were Gem and Blue. She looked around cautiously but then felt a presence behind her as she sudden was slashed on the shoulder but managed to avoid any serious injury as she collided swords with his as she was backed against the tree. "You sly villian!"she said as she used her leg to kick him to the side to throw him off separating him from her as Gem and Blue stood right in front protectively of her battle ready. "Umbre!" "Flygon!" they both said glaring at him. She felt blood slide down her arm to the ground. "-this is not good-"she said in thought.-

Autumn clicked his tongue in annoyance, a nice peaceful day ruined by some megalomania on a killing spree. Moving at a light jog, Autumn, unlike most other people, ran towards the source of disturbance rather than away from it. While his main job was as a breeder, he'd been on a few Pokemon Ranger missions with his sister and was almost a qualified ranger himself. That being said, he knew what he had to do. From afar he could already see the telltale signs of battle. His fingers slid past the pokeballs on his waist, hesitating on who'd be the best choice to send, Seperia and Anshen would definitely get there faster than any of his other pokemon, the Mightyena's speed and the Archeops' flight meant they'd be there in a jiffy, but Wyver was a far better choice when dealing with a capture, the Galvantula's webs very effective and trapping opponents.

While he hesitated, the apparent villain, wearing a cloak as if he were some sort of vigilante, engaged with a young lady probably a bit older than he was. The villain whisked his sword towards her, and while she was able to avoid serious damage, the blade still cut into her shoulder, throwing her against a tree. Autumn made a snap decision, choose speed over crowd control, his fingers no longer lingered hesitantly over his pokeballs. Instead, they pluck two from his waist holster and flung both into the air. His eyes locked onto the girl's figure, Autumn spat out a single word, "Protect!"

The two pokemon knew what to do, many years of training had made them smart enough to make their own decisions in emergencies. Seperia rushed forward, snarling as she swept a Dark Pulse through the air, aiming towards the cloaked villain. While she focused on offense, Anshen had taken off into the air, alighting before JC, Gem, and Blue in a flash. The Archeops swiftly threw up a Quick Gaurd, in case the villain had any other thoughts of attacking.

Anthony

“JC!” Anthony called out. He rushed towards Ultimus, but halfway there, he ran through an invisible portal. “The hell?” he said. He had ended up in a dimension Ultimus was currently trying to take over. The army saw Anthony. “Great,” he muttered to himself. He ran back through, but the army followed him. Ultimus flew away on the back of his Scizor while the army attacked them.

“We gotta be careful of those portals!” Jason called out. He tossed a guy through a portal, but he fell out another one above Jason and knocked him over. “This is ridiculous,” he said, tossing him off.

Kaleb ran through a portal, only to start falling through the air in another dimension. As he was about to hit the ground, he fell through another portal and landed behind the army. “Let’s see how they like this,” he said. “Aggron, Metal Burst!” His Aggron let out a sharp screech, causing many people in the army to lose focus in fighting while covering their ears.

“Now’s the time to attack!” Jack said. He fired his AK-47 while Kaleb (alternate) fired his rifle.

She heard her name being called as she glanced in the direction to where it came from seeing it was a young man but had slipped through a portal by mistake. She glanced to where Kaleb had sipped through as she followed as she leaped through it, Blue following as she appeared just behind the army as she unsleathed her sword as she leaped up in the air. "Blue Hyper beam!" She commanded before knocking down three of the soldiers down. "Umbreeeeon!"she cried unleashing a powerful beam towards the army knocking them all down before she slid far a bit once she landed beside her trainer again. She sensed another movement as it appeared to be another soldier that had tried to get her from behind as she used her sword to block his weapon before using her foot to push herself up to a flip to get distance away from him as Blue used Iron tail on his head to slam him down. "Trying to be slick well that doesn't work on me!"she said stern seeing the solder fall from the impact of Blue's Iron tail.

She saw herself being surrounded by five of them as she huffed. "Trying to play unfair huh well two can play at that game!" She said letting out Gem her Flygon, Blade her Absol, and Rosa her Serperior as they appeared in front of her as Rosa stood behind her. "Show no mercy to them girls!" They used their cries to agree as Rosa used Leaf Storm, Blade used Night Slash, and Gem used Dragon Pulse to take down four of the soldiers leaving only one. "Well done girls thank you for now" she said returning Blade and Rosa leaving Gem out just in case she needed to go into the air.

She looked around seeing that the fifth solider disappeared as she looked around closely before suddenly not sensing him anymore. "-Dang...he must be messing with my senses I can't smell him-" she thought clinching the end of her sword as Blue and Gem stood close watching. However, at that moment a sword pierced through her below her abdomin. "Argh! Dang it!"she said grabbing his arm and flipped him down dropping her sword before picking it up and ended his life. "-Tsk this isn't good..-"she thought as she pulled out the sword by breaking the blade for less blood loss before she fell on the ground dropping her sword along with her mask with it as it came over once she fell along with her hood.

"Umbreon!"Blue said as she leaped over to her as Gem followed. "Flygon!". Blue and Gem saw more of them coming as they both growled using their moves to fight them back with no avail to get closer.-

After all that happened in the past Spade decided she wanted to travel and see everything she could while her twin decided to stay home and just let life happen. By luck, she was traveling through Sinnoh, walking down some random street before the fighting began. Coming to a stop she turned her head where she heard loud noises "and it was such a peaceful day" she grumbled.

Breaking out in a sprint she headed to the noise "what is happening, sounds like a fight" she thought. Apon arriving set let out a huff "Well now, whats happening today?" she said in a sarcastic tone. Grabbing a Pokeball off her belt she tossed it in the air while a white stream of light escaped. "Weavile!" Tailgate called as she released, Spade tapped her foot on the ground "Ice Shard" she said calmly. The ice/dark type pokemon grunted before sending the shard of ice into some of the soldier's backs making them fumble a bit before looking back at her. Tossing another Pokeball in the air a Lurantis appeared "Leaf blade!" the trainer called out. The Lurantis cried out and two long blades of grass appeared from the grass types arms before running along and slashing any soldier it could find.

Lawrence released his Pidgeot out of the Pokéball and flew up into the skies. He was traveling through the vast lands of Sinnoh. Then, he noticed Kaleb and JC knocking out the soldiers. After the action, he landed on the ground nearby and approached them slowly.
I'm friendly, need some help? - he said.

Blue and Gem finally took down the remaining of the soldiers before glancing at their training seeing blood come out of her injury. They both were concerned as Gem gently lifted her up holding her as Blue got their attention. "Umbre! Umbreon!" She cried moving her head towards her injuried partner then back at them.-

Jason

He ran towards JC and sent out his Umbreon. “Heal Pulse,” he said, pointing to the wound in JC’s stomach. He then sent out his other Pokémon. He muttered one word as he pointed to the army.

“Kill.”

Golisopod stabbed a man in the chest with his claws before flinging him into the air. Jack’s Salamence came diving out of the sky and bit down on the man, killing him. Kaleb’s Infernape tossed another guy towards Anthony’s Nidoking, who used Megahorn, thrusting his horn into the abdomen of the man. Both Kalebs’ Pangoro came running out from the shadows and cornered many men of the army. Garchomp used Earthquake, destroying the floor beneath a mass of people. Jack’s Sharpedo jumped out of the water nearby and bit down on a man in the army.

Kaleb looked up into the sky. He saw no one there, but he sensed a presence. “What are you doing?” Jack asked him, curious about what he was thinking. Jack fired his AK-47 once more, hitting a bunch of men in the army.

“Nothing,” Kaleb said. “I just have a weird feeling about something.” He held up his metal arm and changed it into a sword. He lunged at the people charging at him and began to fight them. His younger self joined him, and the two began to slice at their enemies.

Anthony threw his glaive into the chest of a man before running up to him. He pulled it out before turning around and slitting the throat of a guy who tried to sneak up on him. Kaleb (alternate) had found his way onto the top of a nearby building. He took out his sniper rifle and looked through the scope. “Duck!” he called out. His allies did just as he tossed a grenade into the fray. While his enemies were recovering from the blast, he fired at them, killing the majority of the army.

Blue and Gem watched as the Umbreon used heal pulse on their trainers injury seeing it closed up. She felt herself open her eyes as she looked up seeing Gem then Blue. "I'm alright now girls put me down" she commanded as Gem put her down. "Thanks Umbreon and Jason we finish this now!"she said grabbing her sword that she had dropped as she picked it up clinching it before letting out her whole team. She swiftly cut down four of the soldiers all at once as Blue and her teammates attacked them with various of attacks.

She was annoyed already as she kept cutting them down without mercy as Blue and her teammates did the same until their were only half of them left. "Tsk...pests that never quit..."she said picking up her mask as she placed it on her then her hood.-

Kaleb (original)

As the rest of the army had been destroyed, everyone got on their flying Pokémon.

“I tracked him,” Jason said. “I used an MTD. Luke invented them back during the second war. He used it when Kaleb, Killian, and Jeremy were teleported to Raka.”

Everyone flew off in the direction the tracker pointed them to, all except Kaleb.

“I think I’ll stay back for a bit,” he said. “Need to do something.” He waited for everyone else to follow Jason and the others.

She looked back seeing Kaleb had stood behind as she stopped Gem before looking at him. She nodded to him when she saw that look in his eyes seeing he had felt something and don't get her wrong she felt it too but left that to Kaleb. She gave a signal to Kaleb to be careful and catch up later as she motioned Gem to follow Jason again as she flew off swiftly to catch up. She did feel tense though but shook it off for now.-

Anthony

As they landed in Kalos, which is where they tracked Ultimus to, they went to Lumiose City, and sure enough, Ultimus was there causing havoc.

Jason threw his axe, but Ultimus turned around and caught it by the hilt. “Not gonna work,” he muttered as he snapped the axe in half. He threw the broken pieces to the floor and kicked them. They went through a portal and faded from sight.

Anthony had snuck around him during this diversion and gone to the top of Lumiose Tower. Jack had followed him, but Anthony told him to go back. He didn’t, and Anthony jumped off the tower. Ultimus predicted the move and tossed him to the floor. Jack waited to attack while Kaleb (alternate) kept up the diversion.

Aura watched from his perch to the destruction that occured below him. Earlier when JC got hit, Lucario was about to jump down to rescue before Aura stopped him.
"She's fine, buddy. Movement and conversation to a minimal." Aura said as the final few men were finished off. "We would've caused the fight to go on pause for a moment. Only a few soldiers would care for us, while everyone else would stop and look up at us. That means..." Aura never finished his statement but drewa finger across his neck.
The fighting seemed to have ended, leaving about half the group there with the other going after that guy from earlier. Aura stepped forward, sliding down over to the group. Lucario was close behind. "Looks like you all did what you always do. All out unorganized fighting." Aura said in a greeting, mainly to Kaleb who spent the most of the battle running around seemingly aiming to hit as many portals as possible.

Kaleb (original)

“It’s good to see you too, Halt,” Kaleb said, jokingly. “You planning on helping us out here? We kinda need all the help we can get against this guy.”

Jack

“Now!” Anthony called out. Jason came out with his backup weapon, a machine gun, and fired at Ultimus, who backed up right into their trap. Jack leapt off the building and prepared to strike, but Ultimus once again predicted the move. He turned around and grabbed Jack by the neck. He held him up in the air, choking him.

“Pitiful,” Ultimus said. “You really think that would’ve defeated me?” He threw Jack to the floor, and he fell through a portal, unconscious.

Kaleb (alternate) charged at him and threw a piece of metal at his head. It hit him, but he turned around and picked him up. He bashed him into the wall of the tower, knocking him unconscious.

She kept pace with Jason as Gem landed as she got off her standing next to Jason as she glanced to him. "I have to somehow get closer to him without being sucked into a portal since two of my weapons are close range hm wait" she paused pulling out a bow and arrow as she took an arrow out and placed it with in the bow and shot it straight at Ultimus at fast speed.-

Anthony

Ultimus caught the arrow that whizzed towards him and snapped it in half. “Not gonna take me down with a pointed stick, girl,” he said. He charged at JC, but Anthony slammed into him from the side and kicked him to the floor. He got up and punched Anthony in the face, knocking him to the floor. “Bad decision, boy,” he said, punching him again.

“I could do this all day,” Anthony said as he got up. Blood trickled from his nose and mouth. He threw a punch at Ultimus, but his hand was forced backwards and he was punched in the face again. Ultimus lifted his sword and prepared to kill him, but Jason grabbed the end of the sword and tried to wrest it from his grip. Ultimus yanked on the sword, causing Jason to let go. It sliced Jason’s hand and blood dripped from his palm. He cried out in pain before Ultimus knocked him to the ground as well.

Kaleb (alternate) got up and charged him from behind, only to get thrown backwards into a portal. As he hit the ground, he saw Jack next to him, unconscious. He tried to shake Jack awake, but as he looked up, he saw another one of Ultimus’s armies that was trying to take down a dimension. “Jack, you gotta get up,” he said, shaking Jack as the soldiers closed in on the two of them.

She huffed as she swiftly went towards Ultimus and used her foot to knock him off balance a bit before having the chance to cut him badly on the chest and shoulder a bit before moving away from him glaring. "Hm well this blade has a taste for your blood and also you can't defeat me its impossible! All you can defeat me with is a stick Blue Shadow ball!" she commanded. "Umbre!" Blue unleashed a Shadow ball but gave it an iron tail for a better punch hitting him. "I don't want your filthy hands on me!" she said sternly helping Jason up. "Come on, you will die if you get knocked down let this and I know you don't go down this easily do it for your alternate Jason that died in his hands!" she reminded him as she pulled out some gauze and wrapped his palm. "I'll distract him use my Flygon Gem to give you a lift and maybe somehow blindside him but I can only hold him off so much" she said before making her way back to Ultimus. "You want to fight then you have one just try and injure me if you can" she challenged as she told Blue to stand back for now.

Kaleb (alternate)

“Jack, c’mon,” he said, shaking Jack. “You gotta get up.” Kaleb picked up his sniper rifle and fired at the enemies closing in, but threw the gun to the floor and picked up Jack’s AK-47. “This’ll be more effective,” he said. He fired, killing every enemy in site, before putting the gun back down and grabbing his own. Jack eventually woke up, and the two went back through the portal and rejoined the fight.

Ultimus sent out his Bisharp, who charged at JC. “Have fun getting through him,” he said, turning around to fight Kaleb and Jack. The two fired their guns at him, but he sent out his Feraligatr, who used Protect to deflect the bullets in all directions.

Kaleb (original)

“What’s our attack plan?” he asked Halt. “You’re much better at coming up with plans than I am, so I’ll let you take the wheel on this. Got any ideas?”

He looked at Halt’s Mega Ring, and then looked at his own. “We should try to utilize our mega evolution while fighting him. We need all the firepower we have. But at the same time, we need to be cautious. He detects our every move. We need to launch a sneak attack.”

Anthony

Anthony got up and charged at Ultimus from behind. He used his glaive to break the protection before kicking Ultimus into Lumiose Tower. “You really pissed me off,” he said as he charged towards Ultimus again. He attempted to stab him with the glaive, but he missed by inches and instead hit the tower. The glaive became lodged in the wall, and Ultimus swung his sword, slicing Anthony on the knee. He fell to the floor, but Jack fired again. He managed to hit Ultimus in the leg. He turned around and charged at Jack.

“You’re gonna pay for that,” Ultimus said, grabbing him by the neck again. He squeezed, choking Jack.

“You... won’t... win...” Jack uttered.

“I already have,” Ultimus retorted. Jack’s body grew limp as his eyes shut, and Ultimus threw him to the ground. Anthony charged at Ultimus in a fit of rage and stabbed him in the stomach with his glaive.

“Bad move,” Ultimus said. “You should’ve gone for the head.” He quickly flew away on the back of his Scizor and landed in Kanto’s Saffron City. He retrieved his Gallade from the PC and ordered him to heal his wound with Heal Pulse. Gallade obeyed, and the stab wound was healed. He put Gallade in his team, replacing his Chesnaught, who went to the PC. He used Gallade’s Teleport to arrive in Alola, where he launched his next attack on Mount Hokulani.

She pulled out a Pokeball quickly as she threw it as Blade her Absol appeared as she placed her sword in her sheath. "Blade Fire Blast now!" she commanded. "Absol!" she leaped out and unleashed Fire blast at his Bisharp with a direct hit before backing off seeing him go to one knee. She saw Ultimus get away as she huffed. "Dang..he got away tsk annoying..hey is everyone ok if you need to be fixed up please let me know now" she asked as Blade, Blue, and Gem stood next to her looking at the others. "He got away so now we need to know his next location" she asked taking off her mask as she sighed pulling it down. "I can't believe I am saying this but I am going to need some extra help from a family member" she said afterwards looking at the others.

Caller and hiswas preparing dinner. Slice was chopping onions, Virus was fixing the broken Kettle and Midnight was washing potatoes. Caller stirred the pot of sauce he was cooking. He went to the fridge to get some meat out when he slipped. He grabbed the kitchen bench and realised a pool of water was coming from the lounge room. He looked at Slice his faithful Sceptile and checked out the lounge room. To his dismay a wormhole had opened up in his wall. He approached it and felt a sudden urgency to enter it. He recalled his 3 pokemon and entered the portal he fell onto a beach on an island he knew all too well.. "why in the heavens would a portal transport me to Alola" he muttered. He picked himself up off ula' ula' beach and started heading towards the nearest township of malie city. He released sceptile to walk beside him and passed by trainers, who almost seemed intimidated by his sceptile. He wondered 'I wonder if they still talk of me here, that might be why everyones acting so strange'. Suddenly a trainer came running out of the bushes "Help! Help! A man is destroying the observatory!". Caller looked at the young trainer. And up at the large formidable mountain. He turned and began walking toward it.

Autumn sighed, casting a glance towards the group of people that'd been battling. He didn't quite understand what was happening, and the appearance of portals made him all the more cautious. He stood stock still until the battle had ended, only taking action to protect himself and his pokemon. When the battle drew to its end Autumn strolled over to the group.

"So...any idea what all this was? I'm Autumn, by the way." His eyes roamed the faces present, seeking answers.

Jason

“Jack’s not breathing,” Anthony said, shaking his friend. Jason walked towards them and told his Umbreon to use Heal Pulse on Jack’s neck and lungs. He obeyed, and Jack woke up, taking a huge breath of air.

“Thanks,” he said to Jason. “Did you guys manage to track him again?” Anthony shook his head. “Then we just gotta find him.”

Jason turned to Autumn. “I’m Jason,” he said, shaking his hand. Anthony, Kaleb (alternate) and Jack introduced themselves as well.

Kaleb (original)

“Here’s the plan,” he said to Halt. “The two of us are our best chance, since we have Mega Pokémon. He’s at Hokulani, so I will contact the others. They attack, and stall until we show up. I fly in and attack from the sky on Charizard, and you show up on the ground and use Lucario’s Mega Evolution as offense and the rest of our teams as defense, except a few of them like Pangoro and Heracross. Sound good to you?”