• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Convergence (Discussion Thread)

Here are the bios:

Name: Dimitrij
Appearance: About 1.87m man with short dark blonde hair. He wears black trousers, bulletproof vest, ballistic helmet with face shield. Carries a riot shield.
Weapon: Silenced 9mm pistol and a compact baton.
Personality: Kind and trustful to close friends but overall crude and confident.
Goal: To protect the world from conflicts.
Partner Pokémon: Pidgeot
Pokémon: Pidgeot, Toucannon, Lapras
Weapon: A ballistic shield and a 9mm pistol w/ silencer
Skillset: First aid, Hacking, Ranged weapons

Name: Dimitrij (past)
Appearance: Dark leather coat and black trousers. Silver watch on left wrist. Short dark blonde hair.
Personality: Friendly, brave andcompassionate but always ready to defend his friends
Goal: To find out what happened
Partner Pokémon: Pidgeotto
Pokémon: Pidgeotto, Haunter
Weapon: A 9mm pistol and a survival knife
Skillset: Lockpicking, stealth.

Havent been on this site in over a year but am keen to get into some roleplaying again Im trying to develop a character to use in multiple RPs and i feel i could use an adult matured version of him here
Name Caller Dimitriov
Appearance: Worn look. Black hair that is sunbleached and takes on a sort of brown tinge now. Is very scruffy with a beard. Tanned skin. About 6 ft tall
Personality: A kind hearted man who has had his fair share of adventures. Works well in a team. Generous
Goals: To Return home after defeating the evil guy
Partner Pokémon: Sceptile (Slice)
Pokémon: Porygon-z ( Virus) Zoroark (shiny)(midnight)
Weapon: Glock 9
Skillset: Experience with battles, Lockpicking, fighting and can be persuasive and manipulative
Other: After reflecting on life he was ready to relax and get a normal job and have a family. His life of crime and battling was seemingly over until he was transported due to the convergence

Autumn sighed, casting a glance towards the group of people that'd been battling. He didn't quite understand what was happening, and the appearance of portals made him all the more cautious. He stood stock still until the battle had ended, only taking action to protect himself and his pokemon. When the battle drew to its end Autumn strolled over to the group.

"So...any idea what all this was? I'm Autumn, by the way." His eyes roamed the faces present, seeking answers.
My character is still waiting for a response from someone.