• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Comic Discussion

I got the next page, this one includes 2 new characters from you guys, and that's probably gonna be it, the rest I'm gonna keep on hold until chapter 2 or I could add some later in the story. So these two new characters are from @DopeLeafeon470 which is his Chespin and @Sniperipheral 's Meowstic, Chespin is gonna be named by Leafeon, I cant think of any name that would fit his OC and Meowstic is named Mystic as said by Sniperiperal
COMIC STOOF 5.jpg

So about all the other characters that arent in the comic yet which are these people's OC
@_Tapu_Ziru_
@Shiny Blue Gardevoir
@Twig the Turtwig
@Ratbag the Coward
@StarrySkys
Also another character from a person which seems to not engaged in the discussion but in the comments of the pages @Yellow.lol

I will add your characters in probably midway through chapter 1 because a chapter has a hundred pages so lots of details could squeeze in or your characters have to be in chapter 2, it's just the situation of our main characters that I can throw someone else in or not, a story with too many people to keep track of ends up in trash so I hope you guys dont mind the late introduction

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
So about all the other characters that arent in the comic yet which are these people's OC
@_Tapu_Ziru_
@Shiny Blue Gardevoir
@Twig the Turtwig
@Ratbag the Coward
@StarrySkys
Also another character from a person which seems to not engaged in the discussion but in the comments of the pages @Yellow.lol

I will add your characters in probably midway through chapter 1 because a chapter has a hundred pages so lots of details could squeeze in or your characters have to be in chapter 2, it's just the situation of our main characters that I can throw someone else in or not, a story with too many people to keep track of ends up in trash so I hope you guys dont mind the late introduction
Not every character has to be in depth, like a cameo or a short interaction was what I was thinking.

Actually I've planned alot roles for everyone's character even by now If I remove one and I mean just atleast ONE character from the ones you guys picked, the story would be ruined, that's why every character must be in depth, but yeah . . . hate to say it and probably spoilers some will ehh *some word that means die but sounds less harsh* but a role is a role my friend do it til the end
Or I could just make it simple, A character you wanted to add finally came in and turned out to be a character for just 10 pages, It would be rude of me to do that and it would confuse the people reading it as why introduce a character and just leave it and not have that character doing something to the story

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Actually I've planned alot roles for everyone's character even by now If I remove one and I mean just atleast ONE character from the ones you guys picked, the story would be ruined, that's why every character must be in depth, but yeah . . . hate to say it and probably spoilers some will ehh *some word that means die but sounds less harsh* but a role is a role my friend do it til the end
Or I could just make it simple, A character you wanted to add finally came in and turned out to be a character for just 10 pages, It would be rude of me to do that and it would confuse the people reading it as why introduce a character and just leave it and not have that character doing something to the story
Do what you feel is necessary. You haven't told us how each of our characters will fit in so we do not know what to expect.

Wow only like 3 people noticed the new upload, Charm's tag notify system could be broken for me I dont know why but it takes like 5mins for me to be able to put a functional tag into the wort or comment or post or anything. Anyways came here with some updates. Page 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 will be posted continuosly so not like the ones before where I will draw them all and color them all and then post them. This time 1 page is finished, post it then move on to the next. So it'll come out soon

COMIC STOOF 9.jpg K yeah I might see some confusion so I might as well explain 3 things here
1. Everyone is on the other side, including our new two students, after making an introduction over on the side we see here Luke stays there and Hariko gets in the battle make sense ?
2. Where the hell did the book come from, welp look back at the earlier pages of JB
3. if there are 3 winners then how is it fair to judge the final battle, the final battle will be a double-triple battle does that make sense ? I dunno let's just simplify it as 1 battle : 3 teams : 2 members in each

COMIC STOOF 10.jpg Oh god are you kidding me @-@ The Text App is still broken, now I gotta hand write all of THIS !!

Now for some news updates, first off the next following weeks, I will be absent due to school :p and it's just about 2 weeks until my school year, so I won't be online all the time and the comic can't progress that much, so I would say occasionally a page or two will be uploaded apart from each other for like a month or two yeah Im sorry, I still have a qualification test for Grade 10 as well, this year is gonna be stressful, but if I make it to the summer the comic will continue weekly again, sorry for the inconvenience guys

3 years, 1709, 1872, 1883, what does it MEAN!? I am writing the second episode of the theory's and dear god man, ma brain is going to melt! Really all I can do is make predictions on what might happen, but its making sense, slowly but surely.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.
Remember that freakishly short posts that serve absolutely no purpose and have no discussion value (like "Ooh, yay!" or "???") are SPAM in accordance with our global rules. Neither does off-topic prattle belong on a forum thread, and chatspeak ("r" and "u" are NOT words and NOT valid replacements for "are" and "you!") is not allowed by our rules either.

This is a forum thread, not a chat room. Posts must have discussion value and be relevant to the topic at hand! If you want to have wild and crazy discussions apropos of nothing, use profile/private messages, or Discord, or something like that. Not the forums.

I've cleared out a good number of SPAM posts. The next time I see any of those, there will be warnings.