• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Comic Discussion

First up Hi ! I'm Luke, i've been away for a while incase you forgot about me, this thread is to discuss about my comic, if you don't know about it and want to "be part of the story" I guess ? Go read it here
(/^_^)/ SO !!
I called you all here, for some information about your characters make a BIO sheet like in RPs so I can get further information except for @DopeLeafeon470 since he told me to make up any personalities for his OC and @AOBA DAH WEAVILE cus she told me on a social media website
So yeah I hope you guys can help me

Name :
Pokemon :
Move Set :
Shiny or Normal :
Appearance :
Personalities :
Other (This might affect the story) :

If you guys can do this it will HELP OUT A TON !!
@AOBA DAH WEAVILE
@Nebulix
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@_Ziruminous
@Starry Phantump
@Flying Puppy
@PKMN-Obsessionist
@UmbreonEevee
@SoulDemon
@DopeLeafeon470
@Sniperipheral
@Mockingchu (just wanna tag you if you seem interested on following the series)
@Yellow.lol
@Curtkid (just wanna tag you if you seem interested on following the series)

Pokemon : Phantump, Danny
Move Set :
Will-o-Wisp
Phantom Force
Seed Bomb
Protect

Shiny or Normal : shiny
Appearance :
IMG_20180528_023737.jpg

Personalities : Determined and brave, but somewhat stubborn and careless, and caring to others
Other (This might affect the story) :
though he wants to make friends he always gets treated badly because of his ghost typing , giving him a false reputation

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name : shimmer
Pokemon : trapinch
Move Set : superpower earthquake solar beam signal beam gust rock slide dig crunch hyper beam fissure sand storm giga drain attract protect substitute
Shiny or Normal : normal
Appearance : normal trapinch but with a red bow
Personalities : kind, shy, if angered will nearly, try to, or successfully kill you, cheerful, overall happy
Other (This might affect the story) : an elite trapinch that was trained by powerful dragon types and pokemon from the desert 24/7 from birth; when she does superpower she turns into a hulk like form with only her head and diaper staying the same. Sort of. Her diaper gets hulkified too

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Name : Xhao
Pokemon : Victini
Move Set : V-Create
Incinerate
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Shiny or Normal : Shiny
Appearance : Just a normal shiny Victini, with a long red scarf which is a bit torn at the end
Personalities : He's really nice, he can be protective, he isn't really TOO trusting, he can be very powerful, especially when protecting his friends. He can be a real trickster when it comes to pranks, he can be the life of the party when someone really gets to know him. He has a serious side which can make him very powerful. He's really adventurous and high spirited.
Other (This might affect the story) : He never knew who who or where his parents were. He was found and adopted by a Kangaskhan who nurtured him, and raised him to be the Victini he is now. He once adventured too far, and his Kangaskhan adopted parent had been caught in trouble and had unfortunately died. It was a deeply sad day for him. He had lost enough things in his life, and vowed never to let go of someone or have them killed. But, he doesn't want to get too attached to anyone, so it won't be a huge impact on him if they died.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
Name : Flamme
Pokemon : Flareon
Move Set : Overheat, Sunny Day, Tackle, Toxic
Shiny or Normal : Normal
Appearance : Fluff on head put down to her side, Yellow eyes, Wears a Fire Stone necklace
Personalities : Shy, Clumsy, Tough,
Other (This might affect the story) : Flamme is a disturbed child, traumatised by her mother leaving when she was four.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Name: Beta
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Move Set: Sludge Bomb, Vine Whip, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Double-Edge, Poison Powder
Shiny or Normal: Normal
Appearance: regular Bulbasaur but with teal eyes
Personalities: brave and kind, has a good heart but has recklessness and willing to sacrifice his life for others.
Other (This might affect the story) : May save your life at the cost of his own.

OK yeah I've been away again, anyways, I wanna bring up a quick update, so you guys would probably remember AIA, Welp all those times away I've been planning my comic as a view of two different characters in the AIA timeline, basically Alondra and I planned this comic as a different view at AIA, mainly focussing on Luke and Sheila, so if you have any thoughts or anything else to say or if you remember any old AIA fans tag them in, OK bye
@AOBA DAH WEAVILE
@Nebulix
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@_Ziruminous
@Starry Phantump
@Flying Puppy
@PKMN-Obsessionist
@UmbreonEevee
@SoulDemon
@DopeLeafeon470
@Sniperipheral
@Mockingchu (just wanna tag you if you seem interested on following the series)
@Yellow.lol
@Curtkid (just wanna tag you if you seem interested on following the series)
@StarrySkys

Alright, then maybe, you could squeeze this one in somewhere :blush:

Name: Dee

Pokemon: Minun

Moveset: Thunderpunch, attract, protect, thunder

Shiny or normal: Normal

Appearance: Dee wears a loose black scarf, which she has fashioned into a hood, over her head. It is secured at the front with a gold, butterfree shaped pin.

Other: Dee is gruff, blunt and sarcastic, and usually won't listen to people unless she thinks they might say something she wants to hear. She is also quite fashion conscious, forever keeping up to date on trends.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name : Aran aka 'Webby'
Pokemon : Galvantula
Move Set : Spider Web, Sticky Web, Electroweb, Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt (If you need four moves, just remove one of them)
Shiny or Normal : Shiny
Appearance : Regular shiny Galvantula but with strange skull markings on part of it's body.
Personalities: Doesn't talk too much. Extremely hungry for prey, loves to digest other Pokemon, Strong, Can be tempted over to the good side though. A bit crazy in the mind.
Other: Lives in his den in a dark cave.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Name: Twig
Pokemon: Turtwig
Move Set: Tackle, withdraw, absorb and razor leaf
Shiny or Normal: Normal
Appearance: A Turtwig with a little purple scarf
Personalities: Friendly (too friendly...)
Other: nothing else

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Dotty
Pokemon: Ledian
Move Set: Comet Punch, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass
Shiny or Normal: Shiny
Appearance: There are more black polka-dots on it's back and she sometimes carries a sceptre. She often wears black robes.
Personalities: Gentle, but gets extremely angry and violent when annoyed. She does start off friendly though. Fast.
Other: Potentially part of a team of Pokemon.

• @Luke The Riolu I don't mean to sound rude or unfair, but i think you should put a hold on the character requests, with more people requesting their OCs left and right it would make the comic more difficult for you to put in so many characters, and with so many you won't be able to make most characters interesting, it would be disappointing that some characters would only be in the comic for a few pages because you had to have other characters in it, i i ththk it would be easier on you if you didn't have to import characters with every page...

Last edited:
Oh don't you worry the request can keep going but I will only focus on some in one chapter at a time, to be honest it's almost full, just two more and it's maxed out

OK yeah not concerned about my inactivity but more on the comic, my PC went into a total storage shutdown, everything got deleted, so :/ maybe the next few pages will come out sometime not so soon

@AOBA DAH WEAVILE
@Nebulix
@Cryronn the Mudkip
@_Tapu_Ziru_
@Starry Phantump
@PKMN-Obsessionist
@UmbreonEevee
@SoulDemon
@DopeLeafeon470
@Sniperipheral
@Mockingchu
@Yellow.lol
@StarrySkys
@Shiny Blue Gardevoir
@Ratbag the Coward
@Twig the Turtwig

Jesus I'm not gonna know how many more times im gonna filter and tagged all of you guys in cuz of the broken alert system but I'm just giving up news I'm gonna upload 5 pages as promised soon probably in the next 2 weeks, I really appreciate the patience and I'll reply to this if anything goes wrong or further updates