• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Circle of Justice

"And what of my target?" a fourth person asked. "I have yet to hear of my assignment. Unless you intend to send me after the Demon?" Cardinal Titan leaned forwards in his chair, having been previously content to wait in silence.

Above Jake, a curled feminine figure watched from above. Two green glowing eyes observed him and his operations.
"This isn't Demonflame. However, it does seem to be a high-level target. Powers include matter reorganization. Potential supernatural threat - high." the machine said to itself, too quietly for Jake to hear. Then orders came in.
>Do not engage
>Wait and observe, then report in
"Roger." she replied, moving to a better hiding position.

Rex

Resident Furry
He moved the duffle bag onto his desk, then opened one of the desk drawers and pulled out a handful of gadgets. He was about to take a seat and get to work, when he suddenly stopped. The raccoon dug through the pouches on his toolbelt, searching for something.

"Ah crap, did I leave it on the floor again?" he muttered to himself. Jake turned back to the duffle bag, and dug out the small personal computer he wore on his wrist. He put it on as he walked towards the door, powered the computer up as he opened said door, and stepped over the threshold. As he turned around to close the door behind him, he looked into the room, directly at the glowing green eyes of his intruder, and smirked. Then the door slammed, and everything started happening at once.

One of the devices on the table beeped. It was a solid gray cube, its only feature was a screen, on which the word 'On' helpfully flashed in green. Suddenly, the windows looking out of the room onto the floor of the warehouse seem to shimmer, white particles floated and contorted past the glass. Jake had devised this bubble shield as something of a panic button to protect himself in the instance he came under attack. It served just as well as a prison for the intruder now trapped in the office. No way in, no way out.

At the same time, white noise started broadcasting across all frequencies, jamming all wireless communications. Well, that wasn't quite true: there was one frequency he didn't jam. His. From the safety of the catwalk, outside the bubble shield, Jake tapped a button that had popped up on his computer's touch screen. Gas started to flood into the office from small hidden vents. When Jake further developed his technology, he'd realized that having shields was all well and good, but he needed ways to deal with any potential threats as well. Thus, gas for non-lethal attempts, and a number of turret sentries for lethal ones.

He tapped another button on his wrist computer, and another of the gadgets on his desk sprung to life. It was a small, portable speaker. The shield bubble was completely non-permeable. That meant that air couldn't travel through it - otherwise the gas could leak out - and thus he couldn't directly speak to the intruder trapped in the office, nor could they speak to him. But he could taunt them electronically all he liked. He brought his wrist close to his muzzle, and spoke.

"That's diethyl ether," he explained, his voice coming out of the speaker on his desk, "It's a potent knockout gas, and it has the added bonus of being highly flammable. You break any of my toys while you're in there, it'll spark and ignite the gas, you die. You do something stupid like shoot a gun in there, the powder ignition will ignite the gas, you die. Hell, you move around too much in there and build up a static charge that sparks, you ignite the gas, and you die. So be a good girl and go to sleep, and maybe you'll still be alive when you wake up."

"Did you really think I didn't see you?" he questioned, "Or hear you, for that matter? Newsflash, raccoons can hear the noises made by earthworms as they burrow through the ground. Or did you think these fuzzy triangles on my head are just for show? My hearing goes far beyond what a human is capable of. My eyes, too, but that's more of a personal touch."

Gloating finished for now, Jake turned off the speaker. He turned away from the closed office door and proceeded down the catwalk, before descending the stairs back to the door. Only an idiot would come alone and completely without backup. That meant the raccoon likely would have another intruder to deal with before long. Best be prepared.

All of a sudden, a large titan of a robot crashed down behind the raccoon. Its singular red eye charged up and blasted a red-hot laser straight towards the raccoon, creating smaller spread lasers as well in all likely areas he would dodge to.

Siren chuckled, seemingly vanishing from the room like mist. Then the gas was set off, detonating the chamber. Siren reformed outside. "He's noticed us, and is hostile. He appears to be more of an inventor. Likelihood of transfusion of non-personal matter; 04.236%."
>Similar calculations already made
>Cyclops already engaging
>Move to aid him and intercept Doppelganger
>I am on the way
Siren nodded, heading back into the warehouse.

Abyss looked at the profile in his hand. At least this can do as today sacrifice.

"I see. Then I'll humour you. But I will tell you this, not all villains want to share the title of the ruler of the world. I am sure you already know this," Abys shrugs. "But I don't like backstabbing so I give you my warning. Now, let me do my work." Abyss stood up and walked outside.

***​
How many beer she had drank tonight? Ehh, she had lost count of them. She was sitting in a park's bench, beer cans littered around her feet.

She picked up the cans, not with her hands but with her power. She then tossed them to nearby trash bin, need several attempts before all of them disposed properly.

"Let it go, let it go. Can't hold back anymore. Let it go, let it go," *hiccup* "ah, I must be drunk to sing that song. Hehe, Ilya like that song too much." She opened another can. She may as well sleep here for the night... of course no. One more, then I go home, swear.

Rex

Resident Furry
A robot, so that's what it was going to be? He didn't have too much time to analyze the situation before he was thrown into action. It had him pressed against the door, but it was large and, presumably, somewhat clunky. He was small and fast. He dove between the robot's legs as it fired its laser, running towards the cluttered floor of the warehouse. The office exploded, the lights cut out. The shield did its job containing the blast, then it, too faded. All was silent for a moment. When the lights came back on, the raccoon was gone.

"You put a hole in my ceiling!" the raccoon groused, his voice coming from the left half of the room.

"When I'm done with you, you'll be scrapped for parts!" he threatened, his voice this time coming from the right half.

The floor of the warehouse was a maze of boxes, tarps, and support pillars. Cameras panned left and right, looking out over the whole thing. Jake stayed hidden, contemplating his next move. The robot, if that was what it was, had to be autonomous. If it was being controlled remotely, his jammers would have cut it off from its master and it would never have been able to fire at him. The eye was an obvious weak point, if there was any part of the machine that wasn't armored, it'd be there. He could also make a play for its joints, traditionally a weaker part of any construction. He couldn't discount the possibility that it had other weapons than the eye laser though. Presumably the red optic also housed any targeting software and, if he was lucky, the machine's central computer would also be somewhere around there.

He also couldn't discount the possibility the first intruder had found a way out of his little trap. Dealing with idiots was never that easy, especially ones that liked to play themselves as being heroes and villains. They always kept coming back, like a weed. That meant he was probably outnumbered. Certainly not outgunned, though.

The raccoon suddenly appeared on top of one of the boxes, hefting a distressingly large Gatling gun. It was a machine of his own design, that fired energy bolts presumably not too dissimilar from the robot's own, with a rotating barrel that allowed the chambers to be rapidly cooled after each firing. He took aim at the robot's head and opened fire. If he was lucky, the energy beams would shred the stupid thing's armored noggin and that would be the end of it. If not, well, he'd get to that when he needed to.

As soon as the raccoon started firing towards Cyclops, it covered its eyes with its arms, deflecting the shots. All of a sudden, a high-pitched scream came from the right of Doppelganger, powerful enough to send the heavy pieces of machinery scattered around flying away.

Meanwhile, a silver flash shot across the sky, flying towards the warehouse.

Rex

Resident Furry
The raccoon released the gun and dove from his upset position and disappeared from view again. The instant the last of him disappeared he'd appeared again some distance away, firing another, identical gun at the robot's head. He was focusing on keeping the robot shielding its face rather than attempting a reprisal against what could only have been an attack from the first intruder.

Even the cameras in the room seemed to only have eyes for the raccoon and the robot, though a handful seemed stuck pointing at the system of catwalks that extended from the office catwalk across the floor of the warehouse. Originally for ease of movement for warehouse employees to get from one end of the cluttered floor to the other, the catwalk had a few strategically positioned staircases around the edges of the warehouse.

From the catwalk above the robot, the air seemed to momentarily distort, almost seeming to pixelate. From within this distortion, a small gray device appeared. It was folded up and compact, but it unfurled as it fell, a small screen helpfully light up with the letters 'EMP.' The distortion in the air faded almost as soon as it appeared, and, once the little device fell long enough to reach what would be eye level for the robot it burst into a localized pulse of electromagnetic energy.

A powerful screech went out from behind the raccoon, as a whole swarm of nanobots fell to the ground all around what appeared to be a green, glowing battery. However, the big robot wasn't phased - instead, it reached up with one arm and tore down the catwalk the raccoon was standing on. As the metal was torn, it charged up another laser from its eye and fired at Doppelganger.

Rex

Resident Furry
Sparks flew as the EMP blast blew out the warehouse's unprotected lights. As the larger robot reached up, its arm broke through whatever distortion the EMP device had passed through and disappeared. Though its hand would find purchase and the machine did, indeed, rip down a section of the catwalk, its arm reappearing alongside the stretch of metal walkway it had torn down, the catwalk still looked visually complete. Until it didn't. Sparks flew from the various cameras positioned around the floor, the whole top half of the warehouse seemed to visually distort.

With a mechanical whirring, the warehouse was bathed in red light. The catwalk now showed the damage it had taken, and the raccoon operator had disappeared from the gun, now revealed to be a turret. A panel had come off the wall at one point where the catwalk met it. Inside was a ladder leading down to an unseen destination. Jake himself was nowhere to be seen, the robot had fired at empty air where a hologram had used to stand. The extended turret was sparking. Either it had been hit by the laser, or disabled by the EMP blast. The raccoon's voice came on over a loudspeaker, somewhat distorted, echoing over the entire warehouse.

"Looks like I broke your friend," the voice taunted, "Broke some of my toys, too, by the looks of things. Tell me, though. Have you ever heard of a Faraday Cage?"

A dozen new turrets extended out from their own camouflaged stands around the warehouse and took aim. Some of them extended out of boxes on the floor of the warehouse like the first two. Others extended out of support pillars. Some came from the floor, others the walls. Ten of them opened fire at the cycloptic robot's head, the other two started shooting at the battery that had been left behind when the first intruder disintegrated.

>Cyclops unit
>Emergency failsafe "Chest Eye"
>Top priority: Protect Siren core
Right before the guns fired, Cyclops dropped its head down into its chest. Siren's core reactivated just before the cannons fired, the tiny machine whirling and weaving around to dodge the cannon fire as millions of nanobots moved it around. Siren, completely reformed, started wailing. The pure sonic energy destroyed the entire chamber, turrets included.
>Cyclops unit, Siren unit
>Evacuate premises
Cyclops rushed towards the wall leading to the outside, smashing through and leaving a massive hole. Siren then quickly dashed outside. As soon as the two were out of the premises, a massive blast of plasma shot down towards the building, blowing it and all the mechanisms inside apart. After the beam ended, the cause of the beam - some sort of android with a terrifyingly distorted visage - landed in the middle of the land where the warehouse had once stood. He then began to scan the area for any sort of technology. If there was any, he was going to pick it up.

Rex

Resident Furry
All was silent in the ruins of the warehouse. The raccoon was nowhere to be seen. Then, near the center of the ruin, a screen lit up, and music began to play. It was Jake's wrist computer, hastily discarded. The screen had been cracked, the touch function likely no longer operating. On the screen, a pixel version of the raccoon tapped his foot in tune to the beat, next to a pixel jukebox. The music was somewhere tinny, but fairly clearly coming from the little machine's speakers. An odd thing to leave behind, to be sure, but there it rested.

The mysterious robot walked over to the strange device, picking it up. Siren streaked over beside the robot, giving a respectful bow. Cyclops walked over slowly, still a few meters away from the other two. His head was now popped back out to where it normally would be.
"I know you're here..." the new robot said, its orange eyes flashing.

Rex

Resident Furry
The music stopped. On the screen, the sides of the jukebox fell away to reveal a cartoon bomb, wick almost fully burnt. The pixel raccoon smirked, the words 'Better luck next time!' appearing underneath him. Then, what was left of the building erupted into a giant explosion, originating from the basement. The destruction of the warehouse had been the last and most desperate of Jake's traps. Activating it now, with nothing left of the building to return to to begin with, didn't feel so bad.

The raccoon himself was running through a maintenance tunnel underground when the explosion went off. It rocked the ground, and he stumbled to a halt, nearly losing his footing. There was a tense moment while the tunnel shook, shifting loose old dust which rained down on Jake. It held though. The raccoon had lost nearly everything he had, but he would live to see another day. He picked up a bag from where he had dropped it in the quake. It contained every working gadget he could carry. It was what he would have to start over from.

He was in a bit of a pickle now, though. He'd lost his human clothes when his office exploded, and he couldn't go back to his apartment looking like he did. He did have one other hideout, one that not even his customers knew about. It was clear across the city though, and these tunnels would only go so far. It was going to be a long night, but staying here and moping wasn't going to do him any good. The raccoon shouldered his bag, and got back to running.

As the explosion went out around them, Siren threw her core into Cyclops' chest who held it tight, keeping it safe from the explosion. As the dust settled, the mysterious cyborg merely glared.
"Target lost." he said, his back-mounted jets activating. "Cyclops. Siren. Return to the facility for repairs. I'll meet you there." The mysterious robot then soared off across the sky.

12 hours later.

Allister stood in the ruins of a destroyed warehouse. " What the fuck happened here." He thought. There were reports last night about sounds coming from the area. He shook his head as he looked around.

Last edited:
Erin decided to took a day off for today. She didn't feel like sitting for hours. Ilya was in the school so she know nothing about this.

Erin was going to her secret spot that only a few people know, a small lake in the outskirt of the city. The abstain of car's noise, fresh air, green scenery and birds singing might be good for her mental health, probably.

She remember when she first came to this place, with Wiliam and baby Ilya... Ah, damn, she just thought about William again. She opened a can of beer and drank it. Guess fishing wasn't the best idea. Actually, this might be the worst idea.

Arrggh... Why did I choose to come here anyway?

Everyone was up. Theo and Brendan in the kitchen, still chowing down on breakfast. Zack was in the game room, punching endlessly on a bag. Clark was on his computer as usual, trying to get a sign of anything relating to the circle. Brendan was still in his bedroom, feeling bad about messing up the mission.
Finally, he came out of his room, shoved a pancake in his mouth and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?" Clark asked taking his eyes off his computer.
"Out," He replied coldly, opening the door and exiting. He sighed, and walked downstairs to the lobby where he proceeded outside. It was a chilly morning, a few clouds in the sky. Brendan crossed the street to a bakery, where he decided to get some alone time. It had a cozy, warm cabin like feel to it, and the smell of refreshing coffee filled the air. Already feeling relaxed Brendan sat down at a small table peering out the window.

Zack emerged from the game room, sweaty and red faced.
"Where's Brendan?" He asked walking over to the kitchen, where he began eating some toast.
"All he said was 'out' and scrammed. Guess he wants some alone time after all the heat we gave him... I just hope he doesn't break anything," Theo answered, putting some milk back in the fridge. Zack stopped eating, looking concerned.
"I'll go talk to him," He said, throwing on his scarlet jacket and fixing his sunglasses. He gave a salute to his friends and left the building. Now where the hell did he go? Zack wondered, scanning the city as he exited the apartment.

Charlotte woke up in her apartment and began getting dressed, ready for looking at nearby alerts of suspicious activity. Suddenly as Maggot Head was looking for prey he began noticing the lake had almost no one inhabiting it. A few fishermen he's already killed, and sometimes some drunk teenagers on the docks he'd like to drown. Maggot Head was in the small forests stalking from a distance seeing if anyone was on the paths, until he saw some drunk woman drinking some beer. 'I love bashing drunks heads into trees' Maggot Head thought to himself. He began walking in scilence with his spear until he threw it missing the woman. He then grabbed his machete speed walking towards the woman ready for a hunt.

Phaze leaned against the left wall of the warehouse. "A battle." He said bluntly, his voice echoing through the warehouse. His exoskeleton was on a concealed mode, causing it to look like a cop. He walked up to Striker. "I don't think you want to be here." Phaze said, choosing his words carefully. "It could end bad for you." Phaze was quite close to Alistair now. "I know who you are." He said quietly.

Allister looked at the cop taking a couple steps back. " And who might you be." He said as he looked at the man. He didn't recognize the man from anything. " And of course you know who I am. I'm a cop just like you." He said as his hand slowly went underneath his coat.

Phaze noticed the movement. "I wouldn't move that hand any closer to the gun, sir. Or would it be more honorary to call you Striker?" Phaze activated the exoskeleton, sending a wripple down his body, still maintaining the cop look. The effect only happened in a quick second. "You don't know me, but I know you. From the way you walk, to how much you eat at lunch. Most importantly, how you fight." Phaze chose this location to attack because the wreckage allows full force attacks. Any more damage could be claimed as aftereffects.

He looked around and realized what was happening. He took his hand away from his gun as he gently pressed one of his fingers against the palm of his hand. Three black balls fell into his hand. " Is that so." He said as he threw them at Phaze. He jumped backwards as smoke enveloped the area. He lifted his other arm as a gravling hook flew out of it. It hit a wall as he pulled towards the wall.

As soon as the smoke balls were thrown, a pair of futuristic goggles covered his eyes. A heat tracker activated, allowing Phaze to see Striker, but because of the smoke, Striker couldn't see him. His opponent was unprepared. Taking the advantage Phaze had, he made it even better by activating more smoke. "Yes, it is." A form of lazer expanded from the wrist of Phaze. The villain sent three shots at the hero, one above, to the left of, and right of Striker.

Tessa walked out of her Dance Club as if this was any other day. Opening her car door, she drove out of the staff parking area back to her house. On the way, she pulled over to a food market, and made her way inside.

Striker moved just barley doging the attack. " Lazer beams?' He thought as he regained his footing. " Future tech maybe.' He thought. ' I need my equipment.' He thought. He took a slow breath before running towards the man he ran in a bit of a zig zag as to doge any attacks the man might try.

Reaper stood on a building four blocks away from Tessa. He zoomed in on her from his sniper riffle as he put her in his cross hairs. " Good bye." He said as he fired a bullet at her.

Phaze scanned the motions of Zig Zag Striker used. Planning on solo attacks, not AOE. Holding out his left hand, a speaker expanded. Suddenly, an ear piercing ring erupted from it in Strikers direction. The sound normally would incapacitate a person for the second required for a lazer shot. In that time frame, a shot was made at Strikers right calf.

Tessa heard the bullet fly extremely close to her. "Dang." She said quietly to herself, rushing into the shopping mall. If the person wanted her dead, the hunt will happen. Tessa zipped up her jacket and placed on her headphones. A button on the side changed them into a more helmet like function over her eyes and head. Tessa became local hero, Reverb. The girl rushed back out using blasts of sound to bounce herself left and right in rapid succession. Due to the fact that sound acts differently each time, her motions are inconsistent, causing targeting to grow hard. With a final push, Reverb launched herself across the next three blocks.

Erin dodged The spear missed her by a mere luck. She immediately scanned her surrounding and saw a man with hockey ask ran toward her.

Am I suddenly thrown into a thriller movie? Or am I just hallucinating thing?

Oh, wait. Why should I hallucinating a man with hockey mask and a machete charging at me. Wait, what?

Realizing the situation was more dangerous than she initially thought. She summoned the first thing she thought was most suitable for self-defense. William's revolver. Under normal circumstance, she would have thought ten times before shooting someone else. But the alcohol had cut the emphatic thought from her, even her fear had dulled considerably.

Without much thought she pulled the trigger four times, launching three bullets at the sudden attacker. Looks like there was no bullet remaining.

***​
Abyss had done preparing. As usual, the only weapon he brought was his walking stick. But he prepared another surprise for these 'the fallen' heroes.

"Boys, time to go." He beckoned to some cloaked figures to got into one of his van. One of his lackey would drive it to prevent any suspicion, because the rest of the passengers indeed seems fishy.

Maggot Head had been surprised when a revolver just appeared in the woman's hand. He was shot straight in the head by the revolver but it wasn't powerful anough to kill or force him to the ground. The three other bullets missed, and when he could he began walking towards the woman again in anger.

What the-

Erin was very surprised when the man kept walking even after she shot him in the head. What was he anyway, zombie?

Her fear started to creep in. She then did what a sane person should be doing: run. She ran toward her car which was parked on the other side of the lake. Why I parked that far anyway?! Erin scolded herself.

Zack finally found Brendan, sitting alone in a bakery across the street. He flashed over unnoticed, and sat down across from him. Brendan was still staring out the window. Zack let out a sigh.
"Alright, look. Everyone back at base is sorry. We didn't mean to be so hard on you. We all make mistakes, and you just made the best decision you could think of. I know what it's like. But you can't let it get to you, or your guilt will become a lot worse than it needs to be," Zack explained, carefully studying Brendan's expression. He finally looked at Zack.
"I know. That doesn't mean it was ok though. I blew the mission, and we don't have a lead anymore. I just need time to recover is all," Brendan said solemnly. For a moment the two sat in silence.
"Hey, how bout' I get us some coffee, I'll pay and we can just relax for a bit. Break the tension. You need it," Zack suggested, calling over a waiter. Brendan nudged his head in agreement, and they both ordered.
"Your right, coffee is automatic good-feeling liquid," Brendan joked, for the first time in a while. And seeing as he joked almost every other second, a full day was a long time.

Maggot Head saw as she was running and laughed. Seconds later Maggot Head teleported 5 feet away from the woman blocking her path she was running

"That's two of them, boss." The lackey confirmed their target with a binocular.

"Good. Although I dislike the fact that we will do this in a public space." Abyss shooks his head while looking at the two of his new 'tool'. For years, Abyss had tried to make a super warrior by combining human with his lover's DNA. These two figures, Jaw and Fin, were the first version of these super warrior.

Jaw was a hulking blue-scaled figure with a big fish head and bigger jaws, these jaws had been tested and able to crunch through superalloy like adamantium. Abyss disliked its inproportional body though, the head was too big and caused Jaw to have difficulty in turning around. Fin on the other hand, was small. It was a green-scaled figure that was as big as a human kid. Fin was optimized to move in the water with those exaggerated fins all over its body, but its agility and kicking power was no joke, even on land.

Abyss, Jaw and Fin entered the bakery. The sight of Jaw alone made the people inside gasped in surprise. But Abyss quickly covered the doors and windows with his shadow power, preventing anyone from escaping.

"Ladies and gentlemens, no need to fear. Cause I have no intention to harm any of-"

*crack*

A sickening crunching sound could be heard when Jaw lunged at the nearest customer and ate the upper part of his body in one bite. Meanwhile Fin didn't listen to Abyss words and launches itself at Zack with a powerful kick.

Oh, gosh. Too much glitch. Note to increase their self-control later.

No way!

Her attacker suddenly appeared in front of her. In this case there's only one way: fight.

Erin performed a swing at the man's with nothing in her hand. But at the last second. She summoned the man's machete to her hand.

Neither of the two had time to react as three shady figures entered the bakery and began attacking the people within it. Zack was sent from his seat and into the wall behind him.
"AAHH- *oof*" Zack yelled as he hit the wall. Looking dazed and his vision being blurry. Brendan was shocked, and quickly arose from his seat, staring at who he presumed the leader.
"What the hell?! Quit it!" He yelled at the big scaly figure who was attacking an innocent man. It was too late to save him.
"Alright you slaughterers. Let's tussle," He said, throwing his fists in the air and switching his gaze between the three of them.

Jaw roared at the man who stood up. It recognized him as one of the targets then charged at him with its jaw wide open, revealing rows of broad flat teeth. No fang, Jaw crush things with sheer power alone. Meanwhile Fin shrieked and tried to land another kick at the dazed Zack, but it slipped on the black liquid spilled on the floor and fell on its back.

Maggot Head grabbed the handle of the machete as it was stuck in his head now. He pulled it out causing blood to spat out , blood issued badly across his mask and head. Maggot Head lifted up his machete ready to strike before falling to the ground on his back.

Gross, it's just too gross.

Erin couldn't stomach the sight and threw up her breakfast in the lake. Butchering meat was normal for her, but splitting someone's head, seeing the blood gushes while the man himself somehow able to keep moving was too much.

Fortunately the man had fell down, but after seeing he whitstand a gunshot and a machete cleave, Erin wouldn't be surprised if this man suddenly wake up. She dashed to her blue mini-cooper, started its engine and drive away from the lake, back to the city. She was tense, fearing the man would suddenly teleport inside the car.

Striker fell to one knee as pain seeped threw his whole body. He forced himself up as he continued to walk towards the man. While at a limp he started to run again. ' I was right this guy does have future tech.' he thought of his plan for a second before he stumbled backwards. He took out three more smoke bombs with a red star on them and fired it at the man. " This has to work." He thought as he stayed behind the smoke.

Striker put on his sound proof ear protecters as he lined up his shot and fired at her again. ' Nothing personal.' He muttered

Last edited:
Maggot Head stalked the woman as she got in her car. There was something about this person that was different, suddenly he came to his senses and knew there were other powerful humans. He teleported in the back of her trunk having his spear in hand.

Damn it!

She was right when she thought the man would teleport to her car. She quickly summoned his spear to her hand and threw it ouf of the window.

Now what? She had nothing she could do. There's a killer in her car and she was desperate. So she did a desperate thing that she hadn't thought before, talk.

"A-Allright, I 'm sorry for splitting your head into two before and all that, but I think we both know that you are the one that started it." Oops, she shouldn't said that last part.

"I-I mean, there is no reason to kill me, right? I'm sure you would not feel satisfied after killing me. Hahaha," She could even felt the fear in her laugh. She kept driving while speaking to the man behind her.

Rex

Resident Furry
It hadn't been easy, but Jake had made it across town without any major hiccups. He now found himself in front of a solid metal blast door, in the basement level of an old car park. He believed, once upon a time, that this had been a nuclear fallout shelter. After the funding for such things dried up, however, the city had taken down the black and yellow signs identifying it as such, and it had been forgotten. It had been his first hideout when he started out as Doppelganger, but he hadn't been back here since he'd moved to the warehouse. He'd kept this place in the back of his mind, though, and now that the warehouse was lost, he was happy he had.

The raccoon reached into his bag, and pulled out what appeared to be a simple dog tag on a cord necklace. He felt around the wall for a minute, before finding a panel, originally flush with the wall, that he was able to push in. This slid up, revealing a keyhole, which he was able to insert the dog tag into. This caused the blast door to slide open far enough for him to squeeze through. It was a simple RFID lock, he'd been so proud of it once upon a time. He took the dog tag back out and entered the shelter, the door groaned as it closed behind him again.

A fine layer of dust covered all the surfaces in the shelter. He'd have some spring cleaning to do by the looks of things. First things first, though, now that he was operating out of here again, he put the dog tag on around his neck, and shoved it down underneath his jumpsuit where it would be out of sight. He felt around the wall for the light switch, and, once he'd flipped it, took in the sights of his old haunt. It was a decently sized place, a bit larger than his apartment. It had originally been made to house a handful of people for a handful of weeks, providing them with only the bare necessities for survival.

The kitchen was, of course, empty of all food. This was frustrating, but he had only himself to blame. He hadn't been keeping this place stocked ever since he moved to the warehouse. The living area was also barren of anything he could entertain himself with. Everything was either trapped in his apartment or lost with the warehouse. Still, he had a few chairs and a table he hadn't seen fit to move, so he dropped his bag here. Then he moved to what had been the bedroom.

At one point this room had several bunk beds, but he had removed all but one of them. In their place was the largest machine he'd ever set up. It was, well, supercomputer was probably the best way to put it. This machine was the direct predecessor of the wrist computer he'd lost in the warehouse. It was from here that everything in the bunker was run, and until he could remake his lost gadgets, it would serve that purpose once again. The raccoon powered it on, and he was greeted by a pixelated version of himself giving a thumbs up. That did cause him to smile, he'd forgotten about that.

Still though, the reason he'd booted this old machine wasn't to reminisce about his old toys. He'd sent something here, and he was happy to see that it had arrived for him. The last thing he'd done with his wrist computer before leaving it and escaping, he'd sent the recorded feeds from his cameras and turrets. As much as it would pain him to watch, if he wanted to be able to deal with the machines that attacked him the next time they appeared - and there would certainly be a next time, the raccoon wasn't an idiot - he would have to study them and try to figure out weaknesses he could exploit. He was going to have a long day ahead of him.

Zack recovered to find the weird fish monster flailing on the floor. He smirked. Not the brightest bunch. He thought, and got up. He let out a shout, and hurled a barrage of fireballs at th strange creature.
Brendan eyed down the angry looking giant, not losing sight for a second. The moment before it's jaws would meet his face he shrunk to the size of a speck of dirt. While the beastly thing was turned around, he grew to normal size, beant down and touched the concrete floor, and suddenly his entire body was made of the concrete rock. Then as hard as possible, slammed his fist into the creatures back.