• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Circle of Justice. (Super Hero RP)

Years ago there was an organization of Heroes known as The Circle. They were swore to protect earth in it's hard times until one fateful day when The Circle was destroyed bye the organization simply known as Ettos. Know the world has forgotten those who died for it as heroes are simply known as vigilantes. While some of them have found favor in the eyes of the people others have been scorned and ridiculed.
Now Ettos under the control of Masquerade seeks to conquer the world. A new Circle must be formed with the heroes of the new age to stop Ettos before the accomplish their goal

Rules
1. Fallow the rules set by Pokecharms.
2. Be respectful to everyone.
3. You can make your character OP but you must have a villain or hero that is able to match the person. Example if you create a Super Man esc character you must have a Zod equivalent and vise versa.
4. your allowed a total of three characters.
5. Have fun.

Character Bio
Hero name:
Secret identity.
Sex
Skin color
hair color
Eye color
Height
weight
Power
Equipment
clothes
Costume
Alliance (Circle or Ettos)
Rogues Gallery
Back story ( Optional)

@Koopa6000 @Stormursa @Eeveechu151 @CosmicDreams and anyone you guys can think of.

Last edited:
I'm unsure at the moment. I like the concept, but not sure if I can handle more RPs. Probably check it out later see if I can work it in.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I can not handle more RPs than I am already in... so I'm gonna go on more because I still find times where I'm waiting for replies xD but it'll probably be tomorrow when I sign up

Character Bio
Hero name: whisp
Secret identity: Thomas Briggs
Sex: gender neutral but prefers male pronouns
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): photographer
Skin color: dark dusty brown skin
hair color: long bouncy blonde hair
Eye color: dark green
Height: 5'10
weight: 151 lbs
Power: if he touches someone he is able to make them fall in love or in a trance that makes them not aggressive towards him
Equipment: a retractable wire along with a mechanism that allows her to shoot it and hand from it(kinda like a grappling hook), two pistols, and she always has a vial of poisen on her.
clothes: is usually wearing something fashionable, always has an umbrella with him, wears small touches of makeup
Costume: a black sleeveless turtleneck leotard that keeps his birth gender ambiguous, a light blue colobina mask, thigh high light blue boots, light blue elbow gloves, blue utility belt
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): ettos
Rogues Gallery: he is a rogue

Hero name: Pulse
Secret identity: Gale Stomwin
Sex: female
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): she's a chef at a bar/bartender
Skin color: rather pale
hair color: light honey brown
Eye color: blueish grey
Height:5'6
weight: 135.1 lbs
Power: able to change the electrical charge of almost anything in a radius around her between positive, negative and neutral
Equipment: collapsible baton, heart beat sensor
clothes: usually either in comfortble clothing like her hoodie or in her work uniform
Costume: wears dark grey combat pants, black hiking boots, blue tank top under her electric blue hoodie, silver scarf that's pulled up over her mouth and nose
Alliance (Circle or Ettos); circle
Rogues Gallery: whisp

Last edited:
Character Bio
Hero name: Lightning
Secret identity: Kyle Ray
Sex: Male
Job (Being a hero doesn't pay the bills): Computer Programmer
Skin color: Asian
hair color: black
Eye color: Light Brown
Height: 5'8
weight: 149 lbs
clothes: has medium black hair , wear a black jacket covering a red t-shirt, has grey pants and black shoes
Costume: wears black sports legging and black running shoes with yellow stripes, yellow short sleeves shirt with a lightning bolt on it, yellow goggles
Power: Super Speed and Electricity
Equipment: a Metal Bo staff
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): Circle
Rogues Gallery: Cheetah Man
Back story ( Optional)

Character Bio
villain name: Cheetah Man
Secret identity: Carl Dune
Job (Being a villain doesn't pay the bills): Zookeeper
Skin color: white
hair color: blonde
Eye color: dark brown
Height: 6 feet
weight: 143 lbs
clothes: wears brown pants, brown shoes and a white shirt
Costume: wears brown short, the rest of him is covered with cheetah textured fur
Powers: Being a Cheetah
Equipment: Currently None
Alliance (Circle or Ettos): Ettos
Rogues Gallery: is one
Back story ( Optional)

Last edited:
I'm going to do something different here. I'll be bringing in an anti-hero as well as a hero.

Code name: Black Paladin
Secret identity: Christopher Renvers
Job: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary
Skin color: Pale orange
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: 6'7
Weight: 190 lbs
Powers: Black Paladin has above-average strength, but nothing like what Demonflare has. He possesses two diamond-edged knives, two AK-47s, a pistol, a sniper rifle, a hatchet, a flare gun, a miniature flamethrower, a bike and whatever weapons he needs for the task at hand. He also has an enhanced mind, so has almost picture-perfect memory and advanced tactical intelligence. He can also predict his opponent's moves quite often, as long as he knows their fighting style.
Clothes: When in normal looks, wears a black hoodie and black track pants. Also dark green boots and fingerless gloves. He likes to keep his hood up.
Costume: Christopher discards the black hoodie and track pants to reveal the black bodysuit he wears underneath. The black bodysuit is made of kevlar, and he has large titanium composite lower leg armor, boots, lower arm armor, gauntlets, face mask and chestplate. He also has a kevlar hood for the back of his head. The titanium composite is painted dark green.
Alliance: Whatever side is willing to pay him
Rogues Gallery: Demonflare, Saoxal, Archangel, Titan
Backstory: Christopher Renvers was a former soldier who proved his worth on the battlefield, by being a strong soldier who could fight wherever and whenever. However, he had troubling disciplinary issues, leading to him disobeying commands to finish fights faster in his own, much more risky way. This led to him getting fired, but that didn't stop Renvers. He went out on his own, training himself to use any and all weapons, and became a mercenary. He's clashed with Demonflare a few times, but has also helped him to take down Archangel and Titan.

Hero name: Demonflare
Secret identity: Mark Embers
Job: Whatever he needs to do to make a quick buck - he's a wandering traveler. Can't risk staying in one place for too long.
Skin color: Pale red
Hair color: Dark orange
Eye color: Red, thanks to the demon inside his soul.
Height: 6'11
Weight: 165 lbs
Powers: The more of Saoxal he allows inside him the stronger Mark gets, and also allows him to shoot out fire blasts and fireballs of increasing power. Embers also has a sort of healing factor, where the pain he receives is given to Saoxal instead. He also possesses the same super-strength of Saoxal.
Clothes: Same as his costume
Costume: Wears a red headband with a steel plate on it under his long hair. He also wears a brown tank top and brown track pants under his red trench coat, which is tightly bound to Embers' body with 16 belts covered in runes.
Alliance: Currently unaligned
Rogues Gallery: Black Paladin, Archangel, Titan, Cyclops, Siren, Mechamaster
Backstory: As a young child, Mark Embers was forced into a ritual which bound a demon to his soul. He was saved from being corrupted by the White Mage, a powerful wizard that was able to contain Saoxal (the fire demon bound to Mark's soul) long enough to construct belts that could be used to hold back the demon's power. Mark always wears them, but he does gain powers from the demon inside him. Despite his many tries to remove the demon from his soul. Mark and Saoxal are unchangeably linked. Mark decided to use the powers given to him to help out whoever he can, but he can't stay in one place for long as there's a chance of Saoxal taking control no one is safe when he's around.

Last edited:
All of you are accepted. as you @Tlord22 that would be Ettos.
One more thing. I've included age, powers and equipment on the bio.

Now time for Mine
Hero name: Striker
secret identity: Alistair "Al" Lee
sex: Male
age 25
Job: Police officer
skin: peach
hair: Short black hair.
eye: Green
height: 6'3
weight: 208
Power: None he uses his skill in hand to hand combat to deal with the enemy
equipment: he has a small grapperling hook that is inside of his left sleeve. He keeps a Shoto sword on him.
Costume: an orange suite that covers his body with a black mouth guard that covers his mouth, nose and cheek bones with a pair of googles around his eyes.
Clothes while not working he wears a simple blue T shirt and slacks. While working a button up shirt with a tie and slacks.
Alligence: Circle.
Rogue gallery: Reaper, Queen Nimeria and princess Alena of the Amazons, Insano, The Don, Razor

Hero Name: Reaper
Secret Identity: David Hellingard
sex Male
age 35
Job: Hit Man
skin: Peach
Hair: short golden blonde hair
Height 6'2
weight 198
Power: None He relies on his strength as well as his toys
Equipment: Ar15 Riffle, two Taurus 45 auto pistols, an Atlantian blade
Costume: Wears Kevlar based suite that covers his body. The chest of his suite has an image of a wolf, He wears a red device that covers one of his eyes that locks onto his target giving him the best way to take down his contract.
Clothes: A white T shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans.
Alligence: Ettos ( They have enough money for him)
Rogue's galary: Him

Masquerade
For the sake of surprise I'm going to keep his profile blank for now.

Hero name: Psycho 12
Secret identity: Jason Blaine
Sex : Male
Job: Whatever he thinks would be fun
Skin color :White
hair color : Red
Eye color : Yellow
Height: 6ft 4 inchs
weight: 10 stone
Power: Insanity- Can drive people into a frenzy that cause's them to go out of control
Equipment : A revolver and C4
clothes: when not causing trouble he wears Jeans, a grey trenchcoat and a white T-shirt
Costume: He wears a mask to hide his face and a old detectives outfit to show that he lost all common
Alliance: Ettos
Rogues Gallery: He is a criminal
Back story ( Optional)

Hero name: Beast man
Secret identity : William Andrew
Job: Zookeeper
Skin color : Peach
hair color : Black
Eye color : Blue
Height : 7ft
weight : 12 stone
Power : Animorph- Allows him to combine his human body with the Dna of any beast and makes immune to Personality changing abilities
Equipment :A sword and sheild
clothes : Normally wears a Brown hoodie and Jeans, Also wears hiking boats
Costume : A Pair of Tattered trousers as his appearance changes depending what he combines his Dna with
Alliance: Circle
Rogues Gallery: Psycho 12
Back story ( Optional)

@Jagson listed the powers my characters have. Demonflare also has a longsword called Devilbane and a spear called Devilstake. Devilstake is actually Saoxal's weapon, and when the demon gains control it transforms into a trident consumed in fire.

True, The Avengers haven't had many teams with a bunch of females (in the beginning it was just Wasp until Scarlet Witch came along, then it was just Wanda until Jan came back).

Jagson, what kind of cities do we have in this RP? Is it the IRL geography or new cities of your creation? If it's the latter I can help with city creation. Also, if you want me to detail the villains I referenced in a private convo for possible plot points in the future, I can do so.

Alright please note that I don't have exact states that these cities are in and you guys can add any cities you all want.
Lincoln City Alistair/ Striker's town. It is very corrupt part of the reason why a police officer would turn to vigilantism.
Hope cove A beach front city
Comet a metropolis like city.
North city a small town
Nesiar (Ne sigh are) one of the most dangerous cities known to the public.

Villain name: Ghost Wave
Secret identity: Logan Dearlawn
Job: Life insurance agent
Skin color: light brown
Hair color: Black short hair
Eye color: Brown( When he turns to Ghost wave his eyes become white)
Height: 5ft 3
Weight: 175 pounds
Power: Ghost Wave has the abilities to become invisible anytime, send sound waves around
him, and use any sort of ghostly flame to create it to a dangerous source. He has an immunity to regular weapons and humans its self just attacking by punching wouldn't affect him either. He is only affected by attacks that include magic and other types of powers etc.
Costume: Ghost Wave wears a white body suit with black boots, gloves, wrist armor, shoulder pads, and a circle emblem
Equipment (none)
Clothes: Logan wears a white shirt under a closed zipped up black jacket. He wears brown cargo shorts with short white socks, wearing black and white sneakers
Alliance: Ettos

Last edited: