• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of the Adapted (Superhero RP)

Link to Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-chronicles-of-the-adapted-superhero-rp-sign-ups.18405/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A long time ago where the supernatural population and the vanilla population where growing more and more apart and the conflict were slowly increasing more and more by the day. However, there was a revolution of gifted individuals that started a movement that went head first against the world. This was some of the most important times in mankind history. This rebellion was named "The Adapted" and it all was triggered by one key event that broke the camel's back.

This is the Chronicles of the Adapted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fraser felt a strong breeze surrounding himself as he started to gain consciousness. He pried open his eyes so he could get a bearing of his surroundings. However, all he could feel was an extremely sharp pain in his side alongside him seeing a river with powerful currents underneath as he realized that he was falling at an incredible speed. He started to flail around as he glanced up and saw a cliff which he must have fallen off of. At the top of the cliff was someone looking over the edge at Fraser. However, he couldn't make out any details since the sun was behind them, making them a silhouette to his eyes. He slammed into the river instantly being thrown around by the bossy current. Being unable to control himself, because of the current as well as every time he tried to move the sharp pain in his side got too much too bare so he stopped trying. He could feel his chest become really tight as he had reached the limit to his breath and he reached towards the surface but the current just dragged him back down. His life slowly fading his eyes slowly closed. The last sight was the light dancing through the water as small streams of blood from his wound mixed with the water.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel walked around near a river, he had been looking for a place were he could take shelter and hide from the government. His parents's house was no longer safe, and he needed to find a new place to stay. He looked around, spotting a cliff where he saw someone, the sun was right behind him so he couldn't really see anything but the person's silhouette. He looked at the nearby river, being a bit thirsty he was going to drink some water from it, when he saw small streams of blood mixing with the water. "There's someone in there. Better help out." He thought. He tried to locate where the person was guiding himself with the blood, finally having an idea where the person was.
He ran quickly down the river, thinking of a way to save the person. He cut a nearby tree down using the laser gun in his pocket, which fell on the river's way so that it would stop the person trapped in the current. He waited a few seconds.
The log stopped the person successfully, and Manuel managed to get him out of the river grabbing him by his arm. He noticed the wound in the person's side, and checked in his backpack if he had anything that could help.

Fraser remained unconscious as he got dragged out of the river. The stab wound in his side was very deep and making him lose blood very quickly. The figure had disappeared before Manuel saved Fraser from the river.

A tall man dressed in a black hoodie with baggy cargo shorts watched from a distance. A backpack was slung over their shoulder. Amber eyes scanned the two individuals before he approached them. Silently, the person swore to themselves for getting caught earlier. 'The people around here know what I look like, now. So, guess I'll have to stay in this form until I can skip town or somethin'. They thought to themself as they neared Fraser and Manuel. "Yo," they called in a deep voice. "What happened here? You need help?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel noticed the tall man in a black hoodie approaching. "Yes, I need help. This guy fell in the river, but I luckily managed to get him out. He also has a wound on his side." He said, before continuing. "I don't really seem to have anything to treat the wound. Can you help?" He asked. He wasn't really sure if he could trust him, but he didn't have much of an option.

The man nodded. "Lucky for him, I always carry medical shit in my bag." He said casually as he slid the backpack off of his shoulder and gently set it down on the ground. He crouched and unzipped the backpack before removing some supplies. He removed a roll of bandages wrapped in a plastic bag and handed them to Manuel. "These should work. What happened to him, by the way? If you don't mind my askin', of course."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Phew." Manuel said as he opened the bag with the bandages. He covered the wound with the bandages, he luckily knew how to apply them. "I don't really know what happened to him. I noticed the blood in the river and I got him out. I don't know anything about him." He told the man.

Fraser regained consciousness once more, grunting as he opens his eyes. He blocked the sunlight with his right hand since he hadn't adjusted to the sunlight yet. He felt the sharp pain once more in his side as he sat up. "Argh!! Shit, I forgot about that. He then noticed the bandages around the wound. he looked at the two strangers who obviously came to his aid. "Umm...hi?" Fraser said as he wasn't sure what to say. "Appreciate the help lads, but I need to get moving," Fraser said as he slowly stood up and looked at the cliff he fell from. "Damn it!" He said as he saw that the person had disappeared. "Do any of you know where Peroni Village? It shouldn't too far I don't think. He feel like he wasn't in too much of a bad state since his powers gave him a lot more endurance when it comes to getting damaged.

Meanwhile, Ichiro was sitting in a grimy pub, slouched over the bar. He had a bottle of Dack Janiels in his right hand and was fiddling with his necklace with his left hand. He took another swig of the beverage and wiped his mouth. Before looking up at the TV that was being played. There weren't many people in the pub since it was midday. It was an aerial shot from a helicopter at some person who was shooting fireballs at the anti-adapted Policemen. Who are a special unit that focuses on the population that has supernatural abilities. So that they can deal with any threats if need be. Ichiro scoffed and took another gulp of his drink. He had taken off his black shirt and was wearing a white tank top. He was too drunk to care that people can see his blue markings. He sat up as he noticed some people that he pissed off yesterday walk into the pub. They gave him a rather threatening look before going to their own corner of the pub. Ichiro failed to resist the temptation to annoy them more and downed the rest of his drink. He carelessly dropped the bottle on the bar before stumbling over to the group.

Vincent scowled as he looked at the poor condition of the pub he was supposed to conduct this 'meeting' in. He walked in quietly, surveying the room and all the grimy looking people inhabiting in. Nothing interesting caught his eye, just some drunks. Although one young man who had a few to many seemed to be agitating a group of not so friendly looking guys off in the corner, he payed them no mind, expecting the drunk to simply be beaten down if he were to try anything.
"Tch. Talk about off the map." He mumbled, glancing over at a hooded figure sitting at the brown leather booth in the corner of the bar. He walked over to the figure and took a seat across from them, adjusting his goggles so they wouldnt cause glare on the gently swaying light above the table.
"Eros, good to see you made it here undetected, although I must say, the location seems a bit out there for this kind of work." He finished, glancing over his shoulder at an older man who had been flirting with one of the girls a little to much, she smacked him across the face before storming out, his friends erupting with laughter at his failed attempt.
"Im aware, but I had to be sure the transaction is safe." The hooded figure responded in a low, rough voice, sliding a metal box out from under his robe and shifting it across the table towards Vincent.
"Hmp, glad to see your as reliable as ever." He noted, grabbing the box before sliding what seemed to be a dense roll of bills back toward Eros.
"Pleasure doing business with you." The dark hooded figure spoke, his toothy smile just visible in the shadows.

Last edited:
Ichiro noticed a man walk into the pub and sit down at the bar next to the cloaked figure...just as he had planned. Ichiro slightly smirked before taking a deep breath and exhale. "Here it goes," Ichiro thought. "Oi! Lizard brained twats! What are you doing in ma swamp!?!" Drunkingly yelled at the group who already didn't like Ichiro. They were quick to stand and approached Ichiro with intimidating body language. One of them spitting on the floor and growling. "It's almost as if you want us to break your skull," One of them said, who was rather tall and had a cowboy hat and a couple of gold grills. Ichiro responded with a large obnoxious smile. "Sounds like a good time," Ichiro giggled. Ichiro then stepped back and positioned himself in between the hostile group and Vincent. He had his eyes behind his back and he tore off the bandages on his palms so he could touch them together. "Get him, boys!" The gold grilled one yelled. His two goons sprinted towards him. Ichiro tapped his Index fingers and his thumbs together, making everything, from his perspective slow motion. He positioned one of the goons' punch and changed its direction so it would hit the other goon as well as knee him in the balls. It goes back to normal time for him instantly after and the events quickly unfolded as the goons punched the other one and fell to the floor in agony holding the sacred body part.

"Come on...come on," Ichiro thought as he hoped that he this dimwit would do what he had predicted. Ichiro didn't show sign of being drunk and appeared to be completely sober. The cowboy pulled out his revolver and quickly aimed it at Ichiro, with pure anger in his face as he showed his teeth. Ichiro turned and connected his palms together as this happened as he looked towards the metal box that was being exchanged. His plan was that the gun would aim at him but he'll be quick enough to dodge it and it then would aim towards the people doing the exchange. Either killing them, or distracting them enough so when he releases his palms and use his spped burst. Which will burst him into a certain direction for a certain amount of distance depending on how long his palms are connected. The half a second he'll get when flying past it should be enough time to get out of the pub and make a break for it.

The gun went off, almost as if this was an Olympic race and signaling him to start. His palms departed. He shot towards the two strangers and went for the metal box in Vincent's hand as the bullet also aimed for Vincent.

Vincent's eagle-like eyes catch site of the events take place in slow motion, with his enhanced speed, he was able to move just slightly slower than a normal human. He stood from the table by the time Ichiro had reached him and quickly leaned back, much easier than youd think a heavily muscled man like him would be capable of. The bullet zoomed past his chest and into the wall, Ichiro was now right in front of him.
"Alright kid, whats your problem!?" He roared, slamming his palm down on the back of the vulnerable Ichiro's neck, aiming to slam his hed into the metal box, the table breaking under the force hit.

Eros stood up and quickly backed away from the fight nodding to Vincent before walking away.
"That young man was surprisingly powerful, being able to get the drop on Vincent like that isnt an easy feat." He mumbled to himself, wondering how Vincent would handle the situation

Ichiro didn't respond straight away as he was in a state of shock. "How...how did he do that?" Ichiro thought. Ichiro faces down on the ground was trying to think of a way out of this situation. "I was just trying to dodge the bullet. I feel like that's a valid reason for accidentally bumping into you," Ichiro replied as he discreetly started to do quick taps on his in fingers.

Vincent's eyes burned a golden orange through his goggles causing them to glow as he firmly pressed down on the back of the kids neck.
"Kid, I suggest you hold off on using your powers, you dont know what your getting into. And dont lie to me, I know you were trying to grab my pickup. You work for someone? Or are you just really stupid?" He finished, his grip on Ichiro's neck tightening.
"He's got powers yeah, but he's not a great bluff."

"Yo, back off, man," A voice from next to Vincent and Ichiro said. To back up the man's command, an arm cannon was pointed to Vincent's head. The subject was a tall man wearing a hoodie, which obscured his face. "We don't want anyone else gettin' hurt here, now, do we?" He asked rhetorically. "But on a serious note, I'd rather not have the law breathin' down our necks, so knock it the hell off."

Back by the riverside, the man shrugged. "Sorry, dunno that place. But, if it's alright with you, I'd like to tag along."

Vincent glanced over his shoulder as the newcomer, a small grin forming on his face.
"Interesting, robotic enhancements. Does the government consider someone like this a meta?" He thought to himself, loosening his grip on the boys neck and taking a step back.
"And thats exactly what I was telling the kid, not to use his powers. Dont act like you have some higher authority over me simply because youve got a barrel pointed at my face, wouldnt be the first time someone died while in the exact same position." He finished, clamping the box to an open slot on his heavily armed belt.
"I think you both should drop whatever business you have here and leave." He stated plainly, sliding his goggles onto his forehead, his eyes still glowing a bright, burning orange

"It looked like an important box, I just wanted to keep it for safekeeping for ya," Ichiro giggled. ichiro pointed towards where the assertive voice came from. "I like this guy. he knows what he's talking about," Ichiro said talking about the newcomer. when he got released he jumped up and brushed himself down and waddled over to the bar near Vincent. "Hey, get me another dack Janiels," Ichiro said to the bartender. The bartender was unfazed as to what had just happened and gave him a bottle. "That's the first time, that I've seen you fail at theiving," The bartender said with a smile. "Don't expect to see too often," Ichiro bantered back as he popped open the bottle took a massive gulp of the drink. The two didn't try to hide their conversation at all.

Meanwhile, Fraser just had a puzzled look in response to the guy with a black hoodie. "um...sure. That's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't know where I am and where's Peroni village," Fraser added as he started to look around him.

The cybernetic man let out a small chuckle, before his arm transformed back to normal and he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Just tryin' to stop things before they escalated, man. Now them, I got what I needed. I'm gonna bounce before anyone shows up and starts asking questions." The man said as he headed towards the door to leave.

The tall man shrugged, before a look of realization dawned on him. "I might be able to find out. First, I need to know why. And you can trust me, I'm good at keeping secrets."

Vincent scowled at the younger meta before sliding his goggles back down over his eyes.
"Yeah whatever, kid. Just be careful, one of these days someone wont be as friendly as I am." He stated in a cold hard voice as he exited the pub behind the cybernetic man.
"New meta's seem to be popping up left and right. If they wanna survive they better learn to hide there powers be-" Before Vincent could finish his thought, his sharp eyes caught sight of a man in a black suit taking a step back from the window he was peering at Vincent through.
"Aw shit." He said flatly as the area in front of the pub erupted with gunfire. He quickly slid behind a large metal sign and pulled out what seemed to be a sawed off shotgun with several modifications.
"Shit! They tracked us! To much meta activity in one area, serves me right for making such a rookie mistake!" He yelled, waiting for a break in the gun fire before diving out from behind the sign.
"Breath..." He thought to himself, aiming the barrel of his gun at the window and firing off a shot. The man in the suit could be seen as he was sent flying backwards by the shot to the chest, he slid down the wall, leaving a trail of blood behind him before he went still.
"Hm, he was a sniper, so wheres the assault rifle? " He questioned himself, taking not of bullet filled wall behind him before surveying the area for another gunner.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel thought for a second. "I don't really know where Peroni Village is. Guess I'll tag along as well. I need to find a place to stay, after all." He said. He noticed that Fraser had looked at the cliff. "Did he... fall from up there?" He thought to himself, looking at said cliff.

The cybernetic man jumped back as gunfire erupted, raising his metal arms to block the bullets from hitting him. He swore under his breath as his ripped a table from the floor and aimed it at the gunners, using it to defend himself better from the bullets. "Yo, big guy!" He called to Vincent as his arm transferred back to its cannon. "Got an eye on any more gunners?!" He shout-asked. He wanted to shoot as soon as he stood up instead of giving his assaulters time to react.

Tes lept out of the wireing in the walls. "Easy as pie." She said picking up a crystal orb. No idea what this is. A sound from behind her struck out. "A meta! Sound the alarm!" Tes cursed and tapped the wireing again. Her body slowly formed into blue electricity and traveled through the wire. She came out at a light outside. Gunshots rung throughout the area, and Tes looked over from her spot to see some people being attacked by others. Probably other meta's. It wasn't me then, and that guys probably stunned from my light. Best sit back and watch.

Vincent payed no mind to the cyborgs question and stood in the middle of the silent street, slowly scanning the area.
"Come on tough guy, go for one more shot..." He mumbled, his trained eyes quickly catching site of an older gentlemen laying prone around the corner of an old building. An emptied assault rifle lay next to him and he ad a small handgun pointed right at Vincent's head.
"Gotcha!" He yelled, raising his heavy handgun swiftly as the soldier fired his own weapon. Vincent closed one eye as he fired, focusing on the barrel of his targets gun. The both shots rang through the air, and as the bullets came into contact, Vincents armor piercing round crumbled the soldiers 9mm ammo like copy paper and continued forward, grazing the side of the soldiers gun before piercing his forehead and cleanly exiting the other side, cracking the wall behind him.
"Man do I love my toys." He said jokingly, kissing the barrel of his over sized gun before turning the cyborg from earlier.
"I really suggest we all leave now. Those guys were probably just sent to scope out and see if there actually was a meta threat in this area. Now that they know the threat is real, they wont send two measly foot soldiers." He finished, sliding his gun back into its holster and adjusting his goggles.

(Sorry everyone, went away for a bit,)

Fraser was a bit unsure whether he should let these people just tag along with him even though he doesn't know them. "I guess they tended to my wounds so I can't just tell them to go away," Fraser thought before inspecting the area. Fraser then noticed a faint dirt path in the grass, which seemed to have been made from people walking that specific route a lot. "I guess that way is our best bet. I'm sure it won't be a trap," Fraser said jokingly as he gestured them to follow him as he walked down the path.

Meanwhile, Ichiro took another swig of his whiskey. As soon as he heard the gunshots cause a racket outside. He let out a huge sigh. He downed the rest of the whiskey and gave the rest of the bottle to the bartender. "Keep that in the fridge for me, please darling," Ichiro said as he stood up and stumbled out of the door. He saw Vincent finish off the last gunman and approached him. Usually, when this happens I keep my head down and they clear off after a day or two, but it seems that this has two much ruckus happening in one area, so I think this place is gonna be on their radar from now on," Ichiro as he kicked a can on the floor hitting Vincent's foot. "If you only you let me steal yo box. Then perhaps this wouldn't have happened, haha," Ichiro joked as he stumbled around for a bit.

Xyris took a sip of his cold soda as he watched the chaos of some ridiculous metas acting out at a bar. he help but be impressed at such a disaster the people made. "Man, some people just don't know how to keep it in their pants." Xyris said seemingly to no one. " coming from you that is rather hypocritical." a voice from his rather odd hat retorted.

"But when i do it. i make sure not to alert the entire city. say why don't we get closer if things are already going down, why not join in?" there was no response to the question. "that settles it". Xyris takes his hat off and flicks at. as he does the wizard hat vanishes into thin air. The now seemingly normal toward begins his casual stroll towards the bar.

Alex felt the wind whip past him as he glided over a forest. He was looking for a specific place an old friend told him to go to. Well, not exactly. Alex had received a letter about a week earlier telling him where to be, and when. There was no signature, but by the handwriting alone he could tell who wrote it. Just as he was becoming impatient, he saw what he was searching for. It was a large cliff above a river. There was seemingly no one there, but Alex knew better than to just turn back. He glided down to the top of the cliff effortlessly, and before he knew it, a dark figure was standing in front of him, as if he could sense his presence. "Long time no see, Fiction," Alex greeted his friend. "What's the occasion?"
Fiction spoke in a deep voice, that almost seemed like it echoed. "I have a deal for you, Alex." He paused for a moment before continuing. "There are a certain few people I want you to eliminate."
Alex was both surprised, and confused by this. "Not that I don't enjoy these types of requests, but couldn't you just kill them yourself? We both know how much stronger you are than me."
Fiction nodded, "While that is true, you know how I am. That wouldn't be fair. Besides, I wouldn't want to take all the fun, and don't worry, I'll pay you very well."
At this, Alex was sure this was Fiction he was talking to. "Alright then, who should I kill first?
Without speaking, Fiction walked to the edge of the cliff, and Alex followed. Looking down, he saw three men. Fiction pointed to one of them who was walking down a path. "See that man with the brown hair? His name is Fraser Maximilian."
Alex suddenly became worried. "Isn't he that guy who almost killed someone when he was a kid? I don't really know how I'd do against someone else with abilities."
"Relax, he's strong, but I doubt he's immune to bullets," Fiction assured him.

Last edited:
Fraser continued down the path, frequently checking behind him and the surroundings for any threats since he was still on edge. He would discreetly glance at the others as well just in case. He could see a few houses become visible behind the trees up ahead.
"Oh, I see houses," Fraser declared to the rest of the party. "Okay, taking bets now. Who thinks this will be filled with patriotic twats who want us dead or fellow meta?" Fraser asked pointing at everyone else. "I reckon we'll be chased out by a mob within an hour, I'll bet a sandwich on it," Fraser said light-heartedly.

Alex watched as Fraser continued down the path. He turned around to tell something to Fiction, but when he looked where his friend once stood, no one was there. "Of course," he implied to no one in particular. "I guess I might as well get this over with." Without hesitation, Alex jumped into the air, and started gliding. He could see houses at the end of the path, and entire town even, but that didn't concern him. He strategically glided far ahead of Fraser, and on to the path, making sure he was far enough away from the village so that no one could see him. Quickly, he dashed into the bushes to the left of the path, completely hiding himself, so when Fraser when Fraser walked by, all Alex would need to do is get his gun.