• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Avian stopped before he looked at the older man. " Former." He repeated. " Explain." He said his voice was callus as he looked at the man dead in the eyes.

"My only home now is with the Blackquill." Ezequiel said. "We are based in the Great Forest, yes. Most of our members come from it. But we are completely separate from their governing system, and live by our own rules. We're no foresters... we're Blackquill." Ezequiel stood up, feeling the conversation finished.

Avian just rubbed his head. " Once this war is over I don't want to see black quill around here you guys have been more of a nuisance then a help." He said as he marched off. He went to his tent and prepared for the attack. he took off his tunic before placing chain mail on. He put his tunic back on before putting the armor with the syndical of a blue lion underneath a golden crown. He grabbed Lion's Fang his ancestral sword. It was a steel blade with a lion's head as it's hilt.

Falaern was training while Resmin was preparing another fire battery. Ezequiel walked by, lost in thought. It's sad that the Prince so underestimates what we've been doing. he thought. He found a group of mages and called them over to him. He had a plan for the battle.

Avain led a small group of his men without any one else looking. He didn't want to have to rely on blackquil to help. If he was to be king he didn't want people to bad mouth him because of the fact that he had to rely on a group that doesn't even have a place to call home.

Falaern looked sadly as Avian departed with his group. It was too small to be for the battle, so she kept training.
Resmin finished up the last fire battery. He then noticed that the other mages were gone. He assumed Ezequiel had taken them, so he began to work on a thunder battery.

Back at the castle, Shadow was waiting for Harry. Bramble had arrived with a message from Avian, and Shadow had already fed the bird three mice. He was getting impatient.

Avian and his men entered the castle threw it's small opening. They took out two of the guards and kept moving. While it wasn't his first plan a small group of well trained men could take the castle if they knew what they were doing.

Ezequiel was going over the plan he had with his mages. "...when I give the signal, and not before. Got it?"
"Yes, sir." the mages replied.
"Good. Now, let's-" Ezequiel was interrupted by a man charging in to the room. The Blackquill leader recognized the man as one of Avian's top guards.
"Sir Sheuzor!" the man said, looking out of breath. "I'm sorry. I tried to convince him not to go, but I couldn't stop him."
"What do you mean?"
"Lord Avian! He's taken a small squad and gone on his own to break into the castle!"
"WHAT?! THAT FOOL!" Ezequiel dashed out, slightly angry but also very worried. "Blackquill! Soldiers! We're leaving now!"
"Wait, what?!" Resmin said, running up. "But sir, we haven't finished arming all the batteries!"
"How many do we have, Resmin?"
"300 fire, 157 thunder and only 39 ice."
"Far less then we wanted, but we'll have to make due." Ezequiel said, dashing out. "Prince Thomas rescue team! Depart now! Griffin riders! Arm yourselves and fly! Battery operators! Get to your batteries and get a move on! We'll try to arm a few more on the way!"
Within minutes, the large army consisted mainly of Blackquill was departing - charging towards Knight Fall under the protection of an Invis barrier. Falaern and Resmin flew ahead, as they were supposed to be with Avian according to the plan. Besides, Falaern was REALLY ready to smack some sense into the prince.

" Now." General Sinclair said. Within seconds archers fired on the large group of soliders. They had mages use anti magic spells to keep their enemies mages from do anything as his army advanced on them. Wayverns attacked the griffons keeping them at bay.

Avian and his men continued to go threw the halls killing the guards. He realized this was a better plan. They wouldn't expect a small group of men.

The first phase of the plan had worked. The Hethians would have been expecting an attack, so Ezequiel had decided to give them one. Their mages had created an illusion of an attack, and given the Hethians time to prepare. The illusions now all seemed to be "dead", but now the Hethians had exhausted their weapon supplies and magic reserves.
"Now! Attack in full force!" Ezequiel shouted, the mages ending the invisibility spells. The batteries fired at the walls and towers, destroying them with the fury of the elements. The foot soldiers rushed the unsuspecting guards. The griffins flew up and attacked from the sky, higher up than the illusions - so far up, in fact, that the Hethians couldn't hit them. Ezequiel dashed forwards, drawing his duel Katana and mowing through enemies as only the leader of the Blackquill could.
During this time, Resmin and Falaern had arrived at the rear entrance. They found a trail of dead Hethians.
"Dammit, Avian!" Falaern said, drawing her lance and running after the prince, Resmin right behind her.

Avian let out a breath. His plan worked he was able to take out three fourths of the Hethians without being noticed. He and his men shook their heads happy that their plan was working until they heard an alarm go off. " Forresters at the rear entrance." They heard one of the guards said from their point of view inside of the walls. ' fuck." Avian thought.

Xavier heard the alarm and headed out he kept some of his men with the prince as he drew his sword and marched foreword.

Falaern ran up to Avian, relieved he was okay. Then she slapped him. "What the fuck were you thinking?!"
"Calm down, Falaern. He was only doing what he THOUGHT was the right move." Resmin said, pushing Falaern back a bit. "We had a plan that you agreed to. Why did you throw it to the wind?"
"You jeopardized the entire fucking mission! And this is the most vital of them!" Falaern exclaimed, clearly furious.

Ezequiel was surrounded by eight soldiers, but he cut them all down with a spinning strike. He saw Xavier walking towards him. "Prince Xavier, I presume. You know, you would make a valuable ally if you would join us. I understand if you can't, but the offer is there. From what Lieutenant Falaern tells me, you're a good man. I would be honoured to have you fight beside me, but if you can't I understand."

Avian took the hit then looked at her. " No the mission wasn't jeopardized until you both came charging in." He said. " We've been going room to room taking care of these soldiers undetected until you both showed up and ruined it like your damn organization always does." He said before cutting down one of hethiens that tried to sneak up on them.

Xavier smiled. " If we survive this battle I might take you up on the offer." He said. " The reason I'm here has already been taken care of." He said as he looked at the man. He drew his blade and readied himself.

Suddenly, the wall in front of them collapsed. Behind it was hundreds of Hethians, and the raging man from a few days ago. "FALAERN! I WAS HOPING YOU'D SHOW UP!" He had some sort of metal hand he was using to hold his axe.
"Damn it! He ruined our ambush!" One of the Hethians said, running forwards.
"You were saying?" Resmin asked. "Because these guys would have killed you."
"OH SHIT!" Falaern exclaimed, still scared of the raging warrior. She grabbed some throwing knives and threw them, cutting down a wave of enemies.

Shadow was guarding Hardy when he heard a large crash. "Shall we check it out?"

"Then I'd better make sure I don't kill you." Ezequiel said, smiling. Activating his speed rune, he quickly dashed behind Xavier and slashed.

"What guys." Avian said The castle servants walked between the soliders. The lead butler shook his head as they took out daggers and killed everyone except the deranged man" One thing my old man taught me." He said. "Always make sure the staff can hold their own. He readied himself for the lunatic. A chill went threw Avians back as he saw two hethians attack from behind He did what he could to attack only for both of them to be killed.

Sorry it took me so long." A man who appeared to be David said as he walked towards them whipping blood of his blade. " But that bastard had to fall asleep." He said He looked and saw the one armed man. " This guy again. Can't you fucking die." He said.

"Let's." Harry said as he grabbed his blade.

Xavier quickly parried the man's attack. " You really think rune's will give you an advantage against me" He said as he released his counter attack. " Guess again." He said

"YOU." The man said, running towards them. "I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR LIMBS!" He raised his war hammer, but never got so slam it into the ground - Resmin caught it with a magic hand and threw him back.
"You all have a mission to complete. Go! I'll take care of him."
"...be careful, Resmin." Falaern said, pushing David and Avian away. They all left the room, and the two faced each other.
"Now, then. You almost killed my sister and my best friend." Resmin said, summoning many magical weapons and using many runes. "I'll take your head for that."

Shadow was moving through the halls, swords drawn, when he saw Falaern coming down the hall. "What are you doing here?!" Shadow asked.
"Completing the mission." Falaern replied. "Where's the king and queen?"
"The king is here, and the queen is in the throne room." Shadow answered.
"Then that's our target. By the way, it's good to see you again David."

"I'm not counting on my runes, even if they are my birthright." Ezequiel said, dodging the strike. "I'm counting on my skill and intelligence." Ezequiel had struck at Xavier with one blade, while the other had struck the ground beneath him, creating a floor of ice that trapped his foe. Ezequiel then raised his Naginata, allowing lightning to come down and strike it. He then jabbed, sending a bolt of lightning right at the trapped Xavier.

Xavier broke free in the nick of time before rushing towards the man he swung downwards in a distraction while he quickly moved it to the side of the man. ' Any time now.' He thought

Outside the battle filed stood four people guarded by five good men on each side of them. they moved their hands quickly as they nullified all magic within the perimeter of the battle.

Avian and Harry nodded as they walked to a wall. " This way." Avian said as he gently touched the wall as a door opened up.

The batteries stopped working, and the mages stopped casting spells. Xavier's plan had worked - all active magic pools had been quenched.

Ezequiel only smiled. "Hah." He used both blades to block the two strikes, and kicked the blade out of Xavier's hand. "You stopped our magic pools? That's cute." Suddenly, a rune began to glow on Ezequiel's back. "Good thing I have a back-up." Ezequiel threw his Naginata into the sky, which gave a signal to the griffin riders. They identified the anti-magic casters, and killed them all. "Your anti-magic casters are gone, but your plan worked. We now no longer have enough magic to cast spells." Ezequiel said, catching the Naginata. Despite this, though, he was still smiling.

Falaern and Shadow followed the princes. Falaern turned to Shadow in the tunnels. "Why are you still wearing that mask?"
"Because it's not yet time for Shadow to die. I still need to be here." Shadow responded coldly.
"I'd prefer to have my friend beside me in our final battle." Falaern continued.
"I'm afraid I can't help you find James Storm at the moment." Shadow kept walking.

"Good." Xavier said as he picked up his blade. "Maybe this will be a fair fight then." He said. He stood in the ready positon. "I'm ready when you are.

"Then let's go." Ezequiel said, spinning his Naginata. He jabbed, and then blocked the strike he knew would be coming. Ezequiel jumped back. One of his runes was still slightly glowing. "If you're wondering about that rune, it's just in case the queen decides to let the rest of her army TRY to kill us."

Xavier parried the attack and did a quick strike to the side. " You really don't understand Hethian royalty." He said. " She isn't in charge ." He said as he looked at the man. " King Valrien is. She's the youngest of three legitimate children."

"And where is said king?" Ezequiel asked, jumping over the blade and stabbing downwards. "To my knowledge, the hold of Hethian power in the area is the queen. If she falls, then the kingdom will be ours again."

"So how much longer do we need to do this?" Falaern asked, feeling worried for Resmin.
"Until we get to the throne room." Shadow responded. "I assume we're just about there, my liege?"

True." He said. "The king is still in Hethia. but the queen isn't the one in charge of the forces. I am." He said as he blocked the attack. He knew that foresters were quick on their feet so this was going to be a battle of endurance. " So tell me your of blackquill but where did you personally originate?" He asked. " Also this isn't your country though I presume the prince is already on his way to the throne room correct?" he asked.

Avian opened the door which opened up to the throne room. He withdrew Lion's Fang as he looked at the queen. She simply smiled. She then looked at Harry then frowned. Maybe he never really loved her.

Harry looked at her with Grimace he knew that she wasn't going to give up with out a fight but he didn't want to have to fight her. After everything she put him threw he actually fell for her.

"My former home is of no concern to you." Ezequiel said, smiling. "My home now is with the Blackquill." Ezequiel dashed around, attempting to lay in three strikes with unparalleled speed.

Shadow and Falaern both walked out, ranged weapons at the ready.
"You must be the queen, I presume?" Falaern said. "The people have something to say about the bitchy way you've been treating them."

Resmin was knocked into the wall, as the raging warrior wasn't stopping. He raised his magical guard, but was hit again, this time flying through the wall. He landed in the courtyard, and the raging warrior charged towards him. Resmin shot a fireball at him, but it didn't stop him.

Xavier blocked each attack and looked at the man. " That's why you won't win." He said. " Sure you might win this battle. but the true war will be something different." He said as he kept his blade close as he watched the man's movements studying them.

Erin laughed as she looked at them. " I'm the third born." She said. " Do you really think I'll willingly give this up." She said as she snapped her fingers. The two blackquil's weapons started to catch fire.

David slammed into the brute. " I know you wanted me to go with them." He said as he pointed his blade at the man. " But I have a score to settle with him." he said.

"A war for land? I do not care about territory." Ezequiel replied, back-flipping out of range. "I care about the people. The people your queen has so asininely been ignoring this entire time." He gripped his katanas tightly, waiting for Xavier to make a move.

Shadow ignored the flames, still firing a blazing arrow at the queen before throwing his bow to the side. Falaern simply tossed the three throwing knives she had been holding. The queen had just made their weapons more effective.

"YOU!" Skeris Rage said, snarling. "YOU TOOK MY HAND!" Rage swung his warhammer with more force than usual. David dodged, of course, but the impact created a shock-wave that threw both warriors off their feet. Resmin threw a fireball towards Rage, hitting him in the back.

"No." Xavier said as he moved slowly to the right. " If yo can't stand for your kingdom than what can you stand for." he said. " You say you fight for people yet instead you put your nose where it doesn't belong." he said

She held out her hand as the weapons stopped. she moved her hand clock wise as the arrows and knives pointed towards the group. They flew at Falaern and Shadow at quick speeds.

Avian saw the blade and quickly tackled Falaern as the weapons flew by them tearing at his armor." You okay?" He asked
Harry pulled shadow out of the way as one of the spears cut threw his tunic cutting his arm.

David blinked wondering how he dogged that. He then smiled sadistically as he ran towards the monster slashing him quickly as he moved around the man.

"What can I stand for? All people. I do not prefer one fight over another. I choose my battles based on how it will effect the people. The people are suffering under the Queen's rule. We, the Blackquill, rise from the shadows to defend them." Ezequiel responded, mirroring Xavier's walk.

Shadow caught the arrow, as Harry and Shadow landing on the bow had quenched the fire. "Get down, my liege!" Shadow notched another arrow and fired it.
"I'm fine." Falaern said, seeing the knives in the wall. She took out some more, and threw them out. She then drew her spear.

The slashes seemed to barely phase Rage, as did the fireball. Skeris swung his hammer around, about to hit David square in the back.

Xavier laughed. " Your for the people what a joke." He said. " If you fight for the people why didn't you step in when this kingdom was low funded under the control of King Devon IV. That man only thought about wine and whores." He said. as he gently took a step foreword. " Instead you attack people who try and restore this country. sure I understand why the Prince is fighting back but you... all you do is get in the way."
As he said this Wayverns swooped from the sky and started too attack the griffons.

She yawned as she repealed the attacks again. "Really." She said before sending out volts of lightning. " You think doing exact same thing is going to reach a different outcome?" She laughed as she pressed harder in the attack. Avain looked around and quickly went into one of the many secret passages

David hit the hammer with his fist. "Hey Jackass." He said. " Do you not understand the powered of a possessed person. A spirit's strength is far beyond that of a mortal." He said as the hammer stared break.

"You think we weren't trying?" Ezequiel said, walking towards Xavier. "If restoring the land comes at the cost of the people, then of course I'd attack the "saviors". The old king was an asshole, sure. At that time, I was too weak to stop his dictating rule. But now I can stop another who would rule just like he did!" As Ezequiel said this, the rune on his back began to glow. The griffins were fighting hard, but were losing the battle. "I told you this rune was for if others interfered. Those griffins will not be attacking you. If they were, they already would have. I refuse to have good men killed for no reason."

Shadow raised his blades, which took in the electricity. He swiped again, sending streams of electricity. Falaern used her spear to ground herself. "Hey, got nothing to lose." she replied, dashing towards the queen.

"OH, I KNOW BETTER THAN MOST." Rage replied, overpowering David. He then raised his hammer and swing it downwards, trying to crush the bastard.

Xavier nodded as he sat down. " We both know this isn't where the true battle is happening." He said. He simple moved his finger and his men stood down. " So what might this Black Quill be like?" He asked. "Also what makes you think the bastard's son will be any different."

Avian snuck up behind the queen and placed his knife at her throat. " Stand down." He said.

David jumped back. He started to shake his head. " No not now." He said as his eyes turned normal. David blinked and looked around. " What the fuck is going on." He yelled last thing he remembered was falling asleep.

Ezequiel's rune stopped glowing. He called his men down. "The Blackquill is an organization created to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. We use the shadows to fight namelessly. And why do I trust the prince? Because I've seen him fight - I've seen his ideals, his spirit. He is nothing like his father. If Avian is king, then Ragroth will have justice again."

"Oh, and we were distracting you." Falaern said, smiling. "You're done, queenie." Shadow notched another arrow as Falaern walked up with her spear and put it to the queen's throat.

Rage was still mad, and took the end off his hammer. It was a sharp spear point. He laughed, and stabbed towards David. "DIE, BASTARD!"
Suddenly, Resmin jumped in front. The blade went right through him. "GRAH!" he said, sharply. Resmin summoned another fireball and blasted Rage in the face, causing the spear to leave his body. Resmin was bleeding out, but still alive. He clutched his wound.

Xavier nodded as he looked at the man.

Erin smiled as she rubbed as she blinked as she and Falaern switched places. She cracked a whip of lightning as she swung it at shadow.

David blinked as he looked at the bleeding man. He then looked at the man. He ran towards the man. " Come at me you bastard." He said.

"If you truly are head of the militia here, then call off your forces. Stop all the fighting." Ezequiel said, seeing that his words were truly getting through. "We've stopped fighting. We can be enemies no longer. Just lay down your arms, and when the queen falls peace will be restored. Or at least, as close as we can get to it. And to show you I mean my words..." Ezequiel tossed both of his Katanas away, and stuck his Naginata into the ground. He then extended a hand. "What do you say? For the people?"

Shadow did something he didn't even know he could - he caught the whip, and caused a magical feedback through it. Something was glowing on him, but he had no idea what it was. However, the charge was still powerful enough to sear through the outer layer of his clothing. The clothes of Shadow burned, as the feedback caused an explosion of magic right at the queen. A rune on the back of Shadow's neck stopped emitting a faint light, and the man collapsed.
James Storm pushed himself back up, regaining his balance. He placed his hand on his forehead for a second. "Well... Shadow sacrificed himself. Let's make sure he didn't die in vain."
Falaern had already gotten out of Avian's hold that she had been placed in, and kicked the queen right in the back.

Rage snarled and growled, dashing towards David. He jumped, raising his hammer into the air.

" As soon as the battle inside ends I'm planning on it." Xavier said as he looked at the man. " I already got my revenge on the man who rapped my mother." He said as he looked at the man. " Besides the men out here have stopped fighting." He said.

Avian quickly moved away from Felarm. He walked in front of the queen quickly and thrusted his dagger into her. She screamed as she waved her hand throwing Avian to the other side of the room like some rag doll. She took the blade out as blood dripped from her wound. " You think that's all you need to stop me?" She laughed

David thought about something and moved quickly slashing at the man's legs.

Ezequiel nodded. "In that case, I assume this means you accept my offer from earlier. I'll be happy to have you with me, Lord Xavier."

"'Course not." James said. "But this might." Activating his super strength rune, Storm tore down the pillars keeping the room together. He pulled Falaern and Avian out before the roof collapsed.

Rage shouted in pain as he tumbled to the ground. Snarling, he smashed the ground with his hammer, breaking the terrain apart.
Resmin saw the roof collapse, and began to run over to the area while clutching his wound.

"First off." He said as he looked at the man. " I'm not a Lord. I'm a sand." He said as he looked at the man.

Avian looked at the crushed area and saw the queen's body. "Well fuck." he said. He leaned against the wall as he panted.
"It's over."

David let out a breath. both of his right eye glowed as he jumped around before slashing at the hammer putting a crack into it.

"Same difference." Ezequiel replied, sitting down. "Once I get the report from Storm or Crius, we're done here."

"Whew. Finally." James said, flopping down on the ground.
"So... it's over? The day is saved?" Falaern said, smiling.
"...wait." Storm got up, picking up his bow.
"...James?"
Storm walked over to the body, looking carefully at the hand. It looked like it was twitching.

Rage took a step back. "YOU'RE DEAD!" he shouted, before raising his hammer and jumping towards David.
"No... you are!" Resmin shouted, blasting Rage with a powerful beam of fire. Rage screamed as he was incinerated, a small pile of dust falling where the warrior used to be and his hammer falling beside it. Resmin sighed with relief before groaning, clutching his wound.

Avian watched as the lifeless body twitched then stopped. "It's over." He said as he smiled at them.

David looked at the man. He shook his head as he spat at the ashes. " Bastard." he said as he looked at the man. " You think that'll keep him down." He asked a little unsure knowing how much it took to put the man down.

"No man can survive being burned to a crisp..." Resmin said, his wound burning. "But his magic may have... a permanent effect."

"Oh... oh my god. FINALLY." Falaern broke into joyous laughter as she ran over to James and hugged her as hard as she could. "WE DID IT! IT'S OVER!"
"Thank god it ended this way..." Storm said smiling, dropping his bow. "Now get off me."
"No!"
"Please?"
"No!"