• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

A lot, yeah. There are enough powerful mages here that I should be able to break the spell. I will, however, need both of you back here... and I'm going to warn you now, it's going to hurt. Resmin said telepathically.

"Where's the King...?" Shadow said, getting impatient. "Bramble should have him back here by now..."
(@Jagson please RP as Harry)

"Of course I can," Ethalind scoffed as she leaned into his hold. Her mask of being okey falling for a moment. She caught herself before she let any tears appear and coughed to hide the sorrow in her voice, "why else would I offer riding as a way to see our grounds"?

' It's going to be a couple of days before I'll be able to get over there." He said telepathically. " She was the victim of an assassination attempt."

" Who knows I was just making sure of it." He said. He let out a breath and looked at her. he noticed the subtle shift. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Bramble landed on Harry's shoulder and pecked him. The bird trying Gro urge the noble to go faster and that he was needed. His wings stretching before he slapped him in the back of the head.

"Nothing," Ethalind scoffed before she walked over to her horse. She got into the black mate and made sure at she was comfortble.

Harry looked at the bird and offered it a mouse. He then Wrapped up a letter. " Go to my brother." He said as He showed a map of the area around where he knew Avian was at.

" Sorry it looked like you were sad." He said as he mounted a white horse. He got comfortable. " You know you can talk to me about you're late husband right?" he asked.

"Then you get to shadow. He's been waiting in his quarters," bramble hissed before he swallowed he mouse and took the letter. His wings carrying him towards the true king. He passed over the wall of the castle and started to descend.

"Do you really want to hear about him? The man that helped me torture the woman you loved," the noble lady scoffed as she started her horse forward.

"Understood." He said as he stood up. He headed towards Shadow's quarters. " What do you need shadow?" He looked at the girl. From some of the reports he's heard he quickly put two and two together. " You must be Falerem." He said. " I hope I didn't butcher that name?"

" Truthfully no. I didn't like the bastard." He said as he took a breath. " But you're now my wife as much to my dismay as yours. So I want to make you happy so just talk about him."

"Well I don't want to talk about him," Ethalind rolled her eyes at avian's persistence but just sped up her horse. She made sure that she wouldn't fall as she reached forward and stroked her mare.

Bramble let out a screech as he announced his arrival. The bird circling Avain from above as he waited.

"Yeah, you did." Falaern said. "F. A. L. A. E. R. N. Is it REALLY that hard to say?!"
"Calm down." Shadow said, covering her mouth. "We have a problem. Falaern's been taken prisoner - a spontaneous decision I made in the spur of the moment. If she's found, she'll be executed. And I don't feel like that's exactly what we want right now. Even if she's pardoned, there's bound to be some whackjobs coming after her anyways. Any ideas, my liege? We can't keep her here forever."

He went faster to catch up to her. He looked up and motioned the bird to come to him. " Well sorry I see that you're hurting." He said. " I'm sorry that I'm trying to make you feel better." He said.

" Well." Xavier said. He saw that Harry was moving a little fast and decided to fallow him. He smiled a little bit. " I knew there was something off." He said. " Relax I won't tell anyone I don't mind being at an unfair advantage." He said He looked at Falaren. " You can be my servant." He said. " I'm a fair person so I'll treat you right." He said.

Bramble flew down to perch on the true king's arm. His wings flapping about as he tried to settle. He picked up the letter in his beak and offered it to him.

"You really do? Then fine. He was the first man that I ever loved. We shared so many likenesses. We planed to have a child and secure his family name but that is no longer going to happen. I chose him to be my muse for almost everyone of of my creations, always wanting to please him," Ethalind hissed as her shoulders slumped and her head bowed itself.

He took the letter. " sorry don't have any mice for you right now." He said. " Ask harry and he'll double you're supply."
He then looked at her. " You're son will have his name and this land." He said. " I can guarantee that." He then thought of something. " Who will have the most to gain with his death?"

"Many," she hummed and fell in pace beside him. She reached into a pouch on the side of her saddle and offered a chunk of jerky to the bird.

Bramble leaned over and took the food before he ripped into it. After finishing he clicked his beak before taking off into the sky.

" How many of them could afford an assassin?" he asked as he looked at her. " I'm trying to figure out who might of done it and bring him... or her to justice." He said as he stayed close to her.

"Once again many. You'd be surprised how many nobles believe that having a magic user for a wife means that you are always cheating them. That or they are just sore over our rank and wealth," Ethalind rolled her eyes. She adjusted her pack before stilling, "why? Who do you think did it"?

"I've thought about her highness brig the killer. I understand that but don't wish to believe it," she sighed and tightened her grip on the reins. Her body relaxed soon with a hum. She slowed to a stop and pointed over to a lake, "that lake is on our land along with that forest. It is very good for hunting and fishing".

He nodded. He looked over at the lake and forest he wondered what game might be in there. " one of these days you will have to come to the realization that the queen is just a manipulative bitch." He said.

(They're standing in a room, with Falaern tied to a chair.)
Falaern bit Shadow's hand, making him flinch. "And why would I serve you, you damn traitor?!"
"Shut up!" Shadow said, grabbing a bandana and tying it around her mouth. "For your own good. Please, trust me here. We don't need any sudden outbursts that could get you killed. And my lord, I believe that could work. She's a hard one to keep under control, though."

"Your opinion. Yes, she can be that sometimes but she is also kind. I knew her when I was younger and if you did that you would see what I see too," Ethalind argued as she calmed her horse. Her hands running through its mane before she turned back toward the city, "there is also a large house on the opposite side of the lake that me and Percy used for a cabin. As the new lord of the house you may choose what you wish to do with it".

"We'll keep it." He said as he looked at her. "Besides... He or she will have more say in the place also it might be away to get to know his or hers farther beter." He said he smiled a little bit. " Maybe you might be right or wrong. The point is I know the present version of her not the past." He said.

" Well." Xavier said as he walked over to her and took her bandana off. He leaned over and whispered in his ear. " Say yes and I can have you out of here by sun down." He whispered.

"Well that is true," she smiled back at his mention of the hils. She looked up to see the storm clouds Rollin in and motioned her head toward the city, "let's go. I'd rather not get soaked to the core. Also when do you want to move to your friends in the rebellion"?

Bramble landed on the window sill of Shadow again. He packed on the glass and clicked his beak inpatiently.

When you've recovered." He said as he looked at her. "Then we'll head towards the rebellions base." He said as he smiled at her. He felt driplets of water. He cursed as he kicked the horse to make it go faster.

You're not planning to bring her here, are you? That's not a smart idea. Resmin said telepathically, guessing what Avian was doing. How about this instead? I set up a fake base, and you bring her there instead. We'll do the spell there.

Falaern evaluated her options. Could she trust Xavier? He seemed like an honorable man, but who says he wasn't lying? She thought about it... It seemed like he was being honest. "Fine. For now." she said.
"Good to know." Shadow said. Drawing his sword, he sliced the ropes holding her to the chair.

' Actually I have an idea. ' He said. ' Tell the men to camp a mile south from Knights's fall.' He said. they strike us and we hit them back harder. Then we march for the capital."

Xavier grabbed her and walked her away. " Go down the east entrance. It's the least guarded." He said. " Just say you knocked me out." He said. " It'll very believable. " He said as he let go of her.

"Before I go…" Falaern said. "While you're being helpful, tell me this. Is Prince Thomas alive or not? If he is, then where is he? I'm not leaving until I find out."

Let's make it five miles, just in case. Resmin said. Entering the command center again, he saw Ezequiel and the others (Prince Daniel and Robert Karas) planning the attack. "Avian has a plan for dealing with the lady he's chained to. We're going to camp five miles south from our main base, setting up a fake one. There I'll perform a ritual to free him of his chains, and we'll abandon the camp for the real one. We'll then move to attack."
(Mind RPing as the generals that aren't my characters, Jag?)

' That's not what I said at all.' Avian said. " I said let them come. They'll see we don't have that much men and we ambush them.' He said telepathically. ' Then we move towards the capitol.

" He's alive." Xavier said as he took a step closer. " As for where he is. He's in Hethia."

We still shouldn't let them into our main base. Resmin said. Holding the ritual in a fake camp will make sure that we don't have to disassemble our war efforts in order to unlock you. You DO understand we're setting up Fire Batteries here, right? As well as a pleuthera of other weapons.

"Then my mission is complete. …maybe you're not such an asshole traitor after all." Falaern said, breaking a small smile as she ran.

Ethalind pushed forward. She pet her horse as she rode into the barn. She got off the animal and handed off to the reins to the worker. She stepped off to the side and ran a hand through her hair.

Xavier raised an eye brow. " I'm not a traitor." He said as he looked at her back. He shook her head. " Most be thinking about another bastard." He whistled as he walked away.

Avian put the horse back as he walked beside Ehtalind. ' Alright.' He said. telepathically. 'If you need any advice talk to Karas. He's a good techtition." He looked at the bitch that he was stuck with. " So what's the plan now." He said to her.

In a far off land. Julius Tagryne walked threw the shipyards. The ships would be done in two years. " Soon those traitors will see the full power of their true king." He said.

"Well we need to get you familiar with the things with hold ownership of. The banks and land and businesses as such. We will also need to familiarize the staff with you," Ethalind took an umbrella and opened it. She held it above their heads as she looked around, "but is there anything that would make you more comfortable"?

A few hours later, Resmin was working on the room in the fake camp they had made. It needed to be set up perfectly if Resmin wanted to break the enchantment. While he was positioning an orb, another mage was sketching runes into the ground. A man ran in, but silently slowing down as to not disturb their concentration. As soon as Resmin finished positioning the orb and the other mage had finished sketching the rune, they turned to the man. The mark on his armband identified him as a Blackquill messenger. "What is it?" Resmin asked.
"It's Lieutenant Crius, sir. She's returned."

Resmin ran back to the regular camp, and when she arrived she saw Falaern at an outdoor table talking with Ezequiel and the other commanders in the coming battle. "You're sure of this?"
"Positive." Falaern said. "The missing Prince is in Hethia. On my way out, I stole away into the records room. I found a file there that confirmed it. Here's said file, by the way." she said, taking the file out of her bag. She had gotten all her stuff back on her way out, as well. "It also details all the info about the location they're holding it in - a tower. They're almost completely unguarded from the sky - a perfect job for our griffins. And if we attack during the main assault, they're sure to have less troops."
"It's a good strategy." Ezequiel said, seeing Resmin run over. "The question is whether or not we can spare the men. What do you gentlemen think?" Ezequiel turned to his fellow commanders in the attack on Knight Fall.
(@Jagson Please play your two characters that you introduced and never did anything with.)

( I keep tryin too but you continually deflect and speak to someone else.)
The Ram prince looked at them. " I can spare a few men. but their most likely expect an assault." He said as he was thinking. "If we can get to the docks I might be able to secure a boat from the fish emperor." Daniel said as he thought about it. We go under the disguise of night a small group of us by the sea get in hethia and try and blend in until we found out exactly where the Lion cub is."

" Are you sure." Karas said. " No offense but the fish emperor isn't really that friendly. Not to mention we'll probably have to give him a woman in return." He said. He looked at the woman who escaped capture. " You willing to join a harem?" He then thought. " A tactical attack from might do the trick. If we send a few men to attack the rest of us can sneak in the back and attack them.

" Those are myths." Daniel said. " Jackson is a good honorable man. An old friend of mine and Avian's. He only has multiple wives because of tradition. As for the attack idea they will still expect us to do something like that. like I said we sneak in and rescue the prince." He said as he thought back to the time the three of them fished together. He looked at

Falaern just glared at Karas.
"If they're expecting an attack... then why not give them one?" Resmin said, speaking up. "We launch a small attack at the front - get their men over there, distract them. It'll be land-based. Then we send in some griffin-riders from the back. Looking at the plans that Falaern just gave us, it appears that he's being kept at the very top of the tower. We send a mage with a spell to disintegrate a portion of the wall, get the Prince onto a griffin, and fly him back to base. As soon as the griffins fly off, we pull back the frontal assault."
"That could work as well." Ezequiel said. "Perhaps we could send Elona to personally handle the attack? I know she has at least a few mages staying off the front lines right now, and could make the trip."

karas nodded. "That could work." He said. " I can lead my men in the back while the Ram prince here leads the frontal assault." He said. " Though if they are expecting an attack we can guarantee they might but some kind of barriers which will stop magic. Not to mention a way of taking out griffons. " I suggest we do some recon and figure out their defenses." he said as he placed a lion token right beside the paper. " Part of me doubts a some diagram will show us everything."

"Send a mage to deal with aerial defenses and magical barriers." Falaern said, acting like it was the most obvious solution. "But recon would be a good idea."
"Why not do some recon without risking being seen?" Resmin said. "I know of some Spirit Sight spells we could give to a few of the mages. They could scan the area while not even being there."
"On another note, we still need the prince." Ezequiel said. "Where is he?"
"Checking now." Resmin said. My liege, where are you? We need you at the fake camp soon.

He smiled at Ethiland. ' Can you guys send a griffon? I'll be able to get over there quickly that way. Right now I'm still stuck with my wounded wife" He said. He then looked at her. "I should get back to our camp." He said. " Sorry to cut the recreational time short."

I'll see if I can. Resmin said. "The Prince wants us to send a griffin to go pick him up."
"I can do it." Falaern said, getting up.
"You haven't rested enough. You need your strength."
"I was tied to a chair for a few hours. I got all the rest I needed." Falaern shot back, hopping onto the back of Soren. The griffin flapped its wings and flew off.

A bit later, Falaern flew over to where Avian and Mossbride were. "I'm here to pick up a royal pain in the ass. See anyone like that around?" she said.

"Fine," Ethalind nodded to her husband before she called for a maid to gather her basic needs of things. She then waited with him for when they would leave. When the griffin and Falaern arrived she blinked, "you expect me to get on that"?

" I'm only a pain in the ass to the jackasses who show up unannounced and refuse to leave." He said jokingly. " Good to see that you're alright Falaerm." He then looked at Ethalind. " Griffons are one of the quickest ways of travel. Besides they're very nice.