• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

I doubt that I'm going to get much posting done in the next 15 minutes, and I'm off until the morning after that. If necessary, I give Jagson permission to control Storm until I get back.

name: Bracken
Sex: make
appearance: a horned owl
Kingdom: the great forest
weapon of choice: talons

I asked jagson. He said it was ok.

Wait wait wait. You can't cut out runes without cutting out the arm. In the way the Blackquill use them, they're fused to the person's body. They run on magical energy, and the Blackquill have to charge them after use.

If he does, then he'll have to kill literally EVERYONE who knows him. For the sake of a future plot point. Alright, he'll get captured. In that case, I'll get Falaern to reprimand Avian about not getting his shit together.

Well my idea before Stormursa character whipped out the people that were guarding him. was to have him be taken to the castle where Harry would be able to make him his servent and both of them work together to help stop the Hethians from the inside.
As for Avian he has his shit together.
While Xavier launched the attack. Avian sent men to attack two weakened strong holds from the information Harry gave him.

Ah sure. Storm's going with them anyways, so that can still work.
...and leave the front completely unguarded? Doesn't seem like such a smart strategy.

Also, just so you guys know Storm still has some power left in his Strength and Telepathy runes, and full power in the rest. Last time they met, Falaern recharged Storm's runes.

Xavier attacked, The nation of Pykon ended up saving the day. Storm was captured and now what's left of that cell of the resistance is moving to the House Serin's castles Labyrinth otherwise known as Knights Fall.