• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

He put his stuff in the griffon. " We should probably wait until she wakes up to properly say good bye. I mean she did heal us after all." He said as he looked at her.

Kria opened her eyes and she got up "what your leaving....ok...can i come?" she asked worried about her new friends and she drooped " I don't wanna be alone again " she drooped.

" Kira." David said as he looked at her with a smile on his face. " Of course you can come." He said as he offered his hand to help her up.

Kria smiled at him and she climbed on the bird before she smiled " ahh this is gonna be fun" she said looking at her friends and she looked at the other girl and she waved slightly.

Falaern smiled. Getting the stuff, she hopped onto her griffin again. She had to scoot farther up in order to make room for two people. "So." she said to David. "Where are we heading? Once again, you're my guide."

More than likely these people are more higher up. So maybe Celista. It's an eastern city near the great forest. He said before he placed his arms around Falarem. " You coming. He asked Kria."

Kria nodded and she sat beside them adds he smiled happily "Yeah i'm coming" she said and she yawned a little before she laid back on the girl behide her and she passed out, as she did stay up all night helping them.

Bracken broke from the room he had been held in and kept to the high ceiling. The owl perched himself in the garden as he started to groom himself. He was still sore but atleast he could fly. His wings still hurt but he was still fine.

"Alright." David said to Falaern as he held her close. " Let's go." He said as he looked around bracing himself for the griffon to start moving

"Right." Falaern said, getting the griffin into motion. She flew off, using a map to guide Soren to the city. Upon arrival, to avoid suspicion she landed outside the city. "We don't want to be suspicious." she said. "I'm landing Soren here, but I can call him if I need him." She got off of Soren, and grabbed her spear. "What should we do about your friend, though? She's out like a light. Not that surprising, honestly."

Storm was now wearing a new outfit. He was wearing a black tunic, grey pants, black boots and gloves, and a grey mask with a black symbol on it. "For now, James Storm does not exist." he said to Prince Harry. "In his place rises a mercenary... one named Shadow."

David rubbed Kria's shoulder. "It's time to wake up." He said to her. As he waited for her to wake up . " Give her a few minutes

Harry nodded and walked towards the man. " Alright do what I say and don't try and contradict anything. Also." He took his pendant off and handed it to Storm. " makes you look less like an aggressive person." He said.

"Sure." Falaern said, walking over to a tree stump and sitting down. She took a pendant out from her neck and opened it up. A drawing was inside. It showed her, Storm and a boy that looked similar to her sitting together on a tree stump similar to the one she was sitting on right now. She grasped it tightly. "You two better be okay when I come back..."

"No problem." Shadow said, putting on the necklace. "This costume was actually meant for completing another objective. ...you know, this might be the perfect time to complete that mission. As king, would you know what's happened to your brother? My original mission, before I got distracted by encountering the prince's compatriots, was discovering what happened to Prince Thomas. It's of vital importance for the Blackquill."

Kria woke up with a groan and she nodded, she looked at the other girl who she still haven't gotten her name , she started to walk up to her and she put a arm around her " Hey are you ok?" she asked confused

"Fine... fine." Falaern said, getting up. "Now that you're awake, let's head in." Falaern grasped her spear tightly and closed her pendant, putting it back in her vest. She went over to David, on the way out. "You been here before? 'Cause I haven't. I'll need a guide in there."

Kria sighed and she followed her and she grabbed her hand " I gotta ask...whats your name " she said grabbing her weapon and she pulled her bow close and she chuckled " Man i really do miss being around people" she whispered

"Falaern." she said. "Lieutenant of the Owls. Member of the Blackquill. That's classified intel, though, so don't tell anyone." Falaern moved some throwing knives into a convenient throwing position while she was waiting for David to respond.

"Then we'll both going to get lost." David said. " I've never been to this town before. What I've heard is that the rich and proper live here. So we'll have to try and blend in somehow.

" From what I heard they have Thomas in the peeks as we call them. It's a mountains area north of here. " Harry said as he looked at the man.

"Crap." Falaern said, face-palming. "Maybe we can get a guide? You got any more convenient old friends in this area?"

"He's not dead, at least. That's good news." Shadow said. "The 'killing' that Dulvac saw really was propaganda. In that case, the mission can still go ahead. But I digress. What next?"

" I do not." He said as he looked at her. " We should try and dress the part of a higher up and gather intel that way." He said as he looked at her.

"Sounds like a sound strategy." Falaern said. "I'm not doing any favors in this military garb. Wonder where I'd be able to grab some fancy clothes that can still be efficient for combat?"

David got up. " Let's go to a dresser." HE said as he looked at him. "Avian gave me plenty of money. I might be able to get us all some clothes." He said as he smiled a little bit. "Ready?"

"Not entirely, but duty calls." Falaern said, heading out. She saw the town was busy - heck, it was a trader's hub for all sorts of goods. There were some Falaern found a bit interesting, some that disgusted her. Eventually, they came upon a trader of nice clothes. "I'll let you handle this." Falaern said to David.

David walked up to the trader. after an exchange of words David returned with a decent tunic and slacks for himself. " Here this should help you." He said as he handed Falaern a long blue dress made out of silk. "And here's something for you Kria." He said as he handed her a red dress.

"...is this thing functional?" She asked. She decided to try it on. "I'll be right back." she said, heading out. A few minutes later, she came back in the dress... but in some places, it looked different than it had before. "Wasn't entirely functional. Had to make a few changes."

David shook his head a little bit. He then looked at Falaren. " Well you look great in it." He said as he looked at her. He walked away and put on his new clothes. He walked back towards them. His hair looked more proper. "What do you all think." He said.

"T-Thanks." She said. "You look great too. Now, then. Where exactly are we going? I don't remember ever hearing the exact location... Wait! Kria, you should know, right?"

Rhys grumbled as the lead he had gotten he been snuffed out. The man trudging through another one of his establishments as he was going towards the bar. Plopping down he waved away two of his guards, a fresh cup of ale being placed infront of him.

David walked into the pub. This place was more elegant compared to the others. He ordered himself an ale and drank. He had to figure out what he might find out here.

Falaern followed him. "I'm guessing your classic intel-gathering strategy involves bars, huh? Because when I'm with you and we need information, we seem to be going to a lot of them."

Another glass was placed infront of Rhys, the man having seen better days. Large bags were under his eyes with a scraggly beard over took his face. He still had that intimadaton factor to him as he kept his back straight and eyes holding a playful insanity to them.

Falaern took notice of the man with a few people gathered around him. He looked like a man who's life had fallen apart. "Hey. David. You know that guy? Seems to be staring at you."

Kria looked at the man and she stared at him " hmm i don't know him but he seems to know us" she said and she looked down at her feet and she sighed "Man i'm kind hungry" she said looking around and she took out some gold "hey can i have some breakfast " she said and they started to fix her some.

He looked at the man sitting near them. " I haven't seen the man before." David said as he drank the ale. " Alright I'll ask around here while you guys should check other places.

Rhys sighed and downed half a glass. He grit his teeth together with a strength that pained him. The underground lord slammed his hand down to order another but left it untouched for a moment as he looked curiously at an drunken man that stumbled about.

Kria got up and she walked over to the man and she sat beside him " Hello?" she asked and she smiled at him "why are you staring at us?" She asked looking into his eyes ,smiling.

David moved towards Kira and gently touched her arm. " Sorry for the intrusion sir." He said as he looked at the man. He gently pulled her away from him.

Rhys turned away and rolled his eyes with a growl. He blinked and shook his head before slamming his glass into the counter and standing up suddenly, "thought you were someone else, silver hair".

"And you are...?" Falaern asked. Suddenly she realized something. She grabbed David by the shoulder and pulled him back a bit. "From your description of her, this guy looks kinda like Octia to me." she whispered.

" Yeah I get that a lot." He said as he looked at the man. He then looked at Falaren. " Yeah he kindof does look like her." He whispered to her.

Rhys leaned on his arms and handed the barmaid a pouch of coins before heading off in the direction of the back office that held most of his work. He fixed his coat and stepped in, sitting back in his seat with his legs kicked up.