• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Kria gased and she ran after them and she grabbed Falaerm's hand and she gasped , "sorry " she said bowing and she looked at them "you looking for someone..i can help " she said sounding happy. she let go of the hand and she smiled happily.

"That'd be great." Falaern said. "Those bastards might have been lying or remembering off handed. We're looking for a woman named Octia. She disappeared a few days ago."

(Only Avian and Octia's brother know about the arm)
"She's a friend of mine Kira." He said as he looked at her. "If you know anything please tell us." He asked. He smiled a little bit as he looked at her.

Kria began to think "really a woman named Octia...i think i heard of her...." she whispered and she looked at her and she groaned a little before she looked around "maybe she's been taken by some rich person or someone in the high classes"

well that narrows it down." David said. " Looks like we might have to go to one of the richer cities. To Tasalar." He said as he stood up. He looked at Kira and nodded "Thanks for the help. When I get my bar back up and running I'll make sure to give you a discount." He said.

"Thank god." Falaern said. "Now we have a far higher chance of not getting our heads cut off by the prince for failing to completely save her. Should've known those drunken bastards weren't able to be trusted." Falaern whistled, and her griffin flew over. "Alright, David, let's- OH FUCK!"
"CRIUS!" The man with the scar said, slamming the door open. "BLACKQUILL SCUM! I STILL REMEMBER WHAT YOUR PARTNER DID TO MY FACE! I CAN FEEL IT RIGHT HERE!" He put his hand to hes eye. "HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU ONE JUST LIKE IT, HUH?! BUT THIS TIME RIGHT ACROSS THE NECK!"
"Go! Go! FUCKING GO!" she shouted, hauling David on to the griffin. Soren started to fly fast, but the man ran after them and almost caught up. Rage slammed his hammer down, and Falaern just BARELY got Soren out of the way in time to dodge the hit.

David jumped off of the griffen at a decent hight and looked at the man. David's eyes started to glow. " You know you should never hurt a lady." He said as he drew his blade. " If you want to take on a man then come at me." He said. As he looked at the Hethian. " Unless you're too much of a coward." He said.

The man drew his warhammer from the ground and swung it at David with incredible speed. It would have broken his arm, had Falaern not grabbed him and dragged him out of the way at the last minute. "VERY BAD IDEA!" she shouted. "Last time Storm and I fought this guy, we just barely escaped with our lives! And you've SEEN us fight! This guy is BAD NEWS!"
"YOU BET I AM - ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!" the man said, charging forwards. He rammed into the griffin, knocking Falaern off and to the ground. She hit the ground hard, her scarf flying off.
"Crap..." she said, as the man took his hammer and swung it downwards towards her. She just rolled out of the way, looking to see that Soren was alright. She made a hand-motion for him to flee, and he did. Getting up, fake confidence was all across her face. Yet it was also painfully obvious she was scared out of her mind of this guy.
"SKERIS RAGE SHALL HAVE HIS REVENGE!" the man said, charging at Falaern again.

David got in front of her and swung his blade at the man. He stood still and looked at the man. " If you do plan on attacking don't attack one of the best swords men in Ragroth." He said. He then looked at Falarem. " I had it under control. You think I would allow David to die so easily." the spirit of Jonathan of house Serin said.

"I fought the best Marksman and the best Assassin in the Blackquill at the same time - AND BEAT THEM BOTH! I'M THE STRONGEST WARRIOR IN THE WORLD, GOD DAMNIT!" he said, swinging his powerful hammer at David. Falaern dashed back, picked up the spear that fell off of Soren, and started dashing back towards the fight. She was scared, but she had to overcome her fear.

Kria ran up to them and she saw the man and she growled "why are you attacking them" she asked drawing her bow , pointing her arrows at him and she sighed " Blackquill?" she asked confused by the name.

The man had a gash in his side. His hammer hit the ground hard. He flinched, but then growled even louder.
"NOT EVEN CLOSE, ASSHOLE!" he shouted, slamming his hammer down with all his force. This caused a small earthquake, disrupting the entire town. Falaern tumbled down, having been running. Getting up she saw the man was walking towards her. "But we've got unfinished business, don't we?"
FUCK! Falaern thought, as he lifted her up by the neck. She dropped her spear, and could barely breathe.
"TIME TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED!"

David wobbled towards the guy and sliced at his back. " You shouldn't leave you're self open asshole." He said before he stood infront of Falaem. He looked at Kiria. " Kira don't just stand there do something." He said.

The man didn't even flinch, his grip tightening around Falaern neck. He grabbed David's shoulder and threw him aside with incredible strength. Falaern struggled to breathe... but then she noticed something.
"David... wrist... vulnerable..." she wheezed out.
"TIME'S UP, BITCH!" Rage shouted, tightening his grip a bit more.

Kria shivered a little before she shot her arrow at the man, aiming for his stomach and she growled " I got him?" she asked running up to them and she hit him in the stomach with her bow and she kicked him hard.

Storm was on his last leg... literally. His left limbs were disjointed, almost immovable. Falaern was carrying him now, the powerful warrior searching for them among the trees. They heard another tree fall, and Storm knew they had to move. Falaern used a low-level Healing Rune to help his leg, but it didn't do much. It gave him mobility again, at least. That was when the man found them. He raised his hammer above his head, ready to pound down and kill them both. Moving faster than he ever had, Storm grabbed Falaern's spear off the ground... and jabbed it right through the man's left wrist.

Rage had never imagined that the wound from the past would scar him a second time. The prince's blade went clean through his wrist, slicing it clean off. Rage howled in pain, grasping his wrist. He was then hit with an arrow, and was smacked in the chest with a bow. He stumbled backwards, falling down.
Falaern tore the severed hand from her neck and took a large breath in. "Thanks..." she said weakly. She picked up her spear, regaining her energy, and entered a ready position.

David held Falaem's shoulder. " Just leave." He isn't a threat anymore." He said. He looked over at Kira. " Want to join us old friend." He asked.

"No... you're mistaken." she said, still battle ready. The man, taking his warhammer off his back, stood up and roared.
"YOU'RE DEAD! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU INTO A THOUSAND PIECES WITH MY BARE HANDS!" he said, shouting loud enough to knock Falaern back. He took a single step, and cracked the ground. With his one hand, he charged forwards with the hammer.
"RANGED ATTACKS!" she shouted, taking out and throwing a bunch of throwing knives.

David stood still and watched as the weapons pierced the man. He smiled before he swung his blade at the hammer breaking both weapons in the process. He then kicked the man.

The front part of the war hammer shattered, giving it fearsome spikes. The man's rage phased out the pain of the knives and the kick. He swung at David. Before it hit, Falaern jumped in the way and blocked it with her spear. "Can't have you die just yet." she said. She then jabbed at Rage's hand, forcing him to drop the warhammer. "Keep the hammer away from him! It's his best way of fighting us without his hand!"

David kicked the man again before taking what was left of his blade and shoving it into the man's torso. " Good match." He said to the man as he slowly took the blade out of the man.

The man grabbed his chest and head-butted David with enough force to knock a regular man unconscious.
"His rage makes him almost impossible to defeat!" Falaern said. "We've gotta be creative about this! ...any deep bodies of water anywhere around here?!"

" Nice try mate." David said as he moved the blade upwards gutting the man. " But the current host of this body isn't here at the moment." He said as he took the blade out then pressed it back into the man. he looked at her. " Nope this is a land lock area." He said.

The man seemed to not notice it. He grabbed David's body and tossed it into a wall. He then took out the broken blade and threw it away.
"Like I said! We can't straight-up KILL him when he's like this!" Falaern repeated.

( This man is mortal right. No human can stand being stabbed repeatedly had arrows and knives shoved into him and walk off a fucking hand getting cut of like it was nothing.)
David got up and ran towards the man he took out his knife and thrusted threw one of the man's eyes.

(He's mortal, yeah. But he has something that lets him seem like he's not.)
Rage shouted, growing angrier. The knife had just missed his eye, stabbing him through the eyebrow instead. He tore it out, and was about to stab David with it... when Falaern came up behind him and clobbered him in the head with his own hammer. This knocked him unconscious, and he fell to the ground. "Now... Now we're done here." She dropped the hammer and fell to her knees. "Whew... we did it. Just... just gimme a minute. I'm kind of exhausted..."
Falaern fainted then and there.

David's eyes turned normal. He immediate fell to the ground in pain. " What just happened." he said he looked at her. He did his best to move to her. "Another black out." He said. For some odd reason even though his body was hurting he did what he could to protect his companion from any other Hethians that might be around.

Last edited:
Kria sighed as she walked up to the knocked out party and she picked up David and his companion, she smiled when she held them out and put them both on a cart of hay and she made a horse go to a barn and she laid them down in hay before she began to patch their wounds and she sighed sitting down before she sighed, she was glad the building didn't smell like shit.

David tried to get up but his body was still too weakened from whatever happened to him. He winced as he pulled himself up. "Hey Kira." He said as he looked at her. "What have you been up to."

Kria looked at him and she shrugged "nothing much just doing my job taking out those who don't deserve to live anymore" she said standing up and she grabbed her dagger and she went to him and she looked at him and she saw an arrow head in his arm.."shit" she said and she pinned him down and she began to the arrowhead out "sorry i thought it came out" she whispered

"It's alright." He said as he looked up at her. "So then you're still in the killing business. Also thanks for coming to our rescue" He said. He then took out a breath and looked at her. He decided to tell her what has been happening to him " Well In the course of three days I've gone from a bar owning bastard to a Royal bastard, I'm pretty sure a spirit is co posesing my body. Oh and I finally found a girl that I like only to discover she prefers maidens." He laughed a little bit. "Talk about irony." He looked at her and smiled "Anyways other than killing what have you been doing." He winced as he felt the arrowhead being pulled out of him.

Kria giggled when he said something about finding a girl that liked maidens, this made her look up "really wow....i known a few of them in my past i even tried it once...i didn't enjoy it that much...." she said smiling , kind of looking over at their friend and she lifted up her mask "so who's this?" she asked looking over her wounds and she gasped, how could she miss this " crap" she whispered then she started to patch the girls shoulder and she smiled "there..well nothing much really...almost got captured by a royal then i heard about a royal having a new slut for his play time....i thought it was a little weird...i mean why...girls are not being to be like that..." she whispered wanting to kill the one who had Octia captive.

David looked at her. He took in the information she gave him. "Anyways thank you for helping us Kira." He said before falling unconscious again.

Kria looked at him and she frowned , "your welcome" she said before she laid down waiting for them to wake up and she slowly fell asleep in the hay.

David slowly got back up at his full strength. He gently rubbed Kria's side before getting out of bed. He wondered what was happening with Avian. He let out a breath and leaned against a wall.

Falaern groaned, slowly getting up. "Ugh... my head... What- where are we? What's happened since I passed out? Is Rage down? Have we found Octia? ...where's Soren?" She noticed her trusty steed wasn't with them.

David looked at her. " An old friend brought us here." He said. " Rage is down as for the Griffon I don't know." He said. before walking over to her. "It's good to see that you're awake." he said.

"...that's good." Falaern said, taking in the news. "And thanks. Anyways, we need to get back to our mission. Encountering my old enemy was just a stroke of SEVERELY bad luck. If he survived that blow to the head, he'll definitely be coming for ours. We should get going." Falaern whistled, and Soren flew to the window. The griffin had Falaern's spear, as well as a bag with some other items. "You got some stuff we'd need? Thanks." Falaern said, taking the items and petting Soren. Going back to David, she unraveled the bag. "You know what these items are for, right?"

Storm had asked for Harry to return his stuff to him. He was ruffling through his bag for a secret compartment. Finding it, he took out a bundle of clothes. "Here we are."