• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

RP: Sign up, OC bio, and plot ideas go here:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-chronicals-of-necros.15655/

David Heart moved around the pub, the place smelled of booze and feather grass. The silver haired bastard made his way to the furthest table. Seated there was the supposed Bastard of the Sand. They say he struck the king down in a single blow, Other's say that a Wyvern at the king. Any way you look at it the man was intimidating. His nearly all muscle appearance would make anyone quiver a little bit. David swallowed some Saliva as he walked over to the man. The Man order meed and an Ale. David shook his head and moved leaving the man and his companions to his meal. David stopped and looked at the door wondering that maybe just maybe something might happen that will free his land from those Heathian swine.

Ry Dulvac sat in the bar and took a long gulp of his alcohol. His Wyvern, Burst, was resting on the roof of the pub, out of sight, while Ry took a break. He needed to keep a low profile, in cause people wanted to kill him. I, mean, he is from Hethia, a well hated kingdom. Either people who try to kill him, because of where he was from, of the fact he left the Kingdom.
He couldn't stand how they were and had just betrayed them. Now he was a fugitive.

David quickly returned to the bar. He looked at the man sitting at the bar. " You want anything else." He said to the man. He appeared to be a wonder and probabaly poor. "Don't tell anyone this but I can give you are best pint for half price." He said to the man.

A man sat quietly at the other end of the bar, reading a scroll. It detailed his mission. Find Ry Dulvac, and bring him to me. James Storm closed the scroll, having read it about a thousand times that day. He had gotten a tip from... someone that Dulvac was in this bar. He just couldn't tell which one was his target yet. James decided to play the waiting game, hoping that Dulvac would eventually reveal himself.

Octia slipped through the door. The ranger's bow around her shoulder as she stepped up to the bar and sat down in the corner, not really wanting to get into a fight.

seeing how the man wasn't going to respond to David he walked until he saw a new figure appear. He grabbed his pad and walked over to her. "Welcome." He said the woman sitting at the table. "What could we get for you today?"

"Do you have honeymead," Octia leaned back and looked at him. She pulled her arm bracers back into place and then back to the barkeep, "or anything sweet really is fine. Also have you been, you look stressed".

" I belive we do." He said as he looked at her. " It's been really busy today. Not to mention the amount of Hethians that are in here." He said. He walked over to the counter and grabbed some Honeymead. he poured it into a coup and headed back to her. " Here you go." He said.

"Thank you. How much," she sighed and nodded as she noticed the numbers of patrons. She sipped her new drink and pulled out her coin pouch, opening it up to pay for her drink. She decided to joke with a gentle smile, "well I could launch some arrows into some skulls".

"Ten coin." He said as he looked around. " I don't think that will be a wise idea." He said. "Well if you need anything else just ask." He said before heading back towards the bar. He stopped as he noticed the Sand Bastard looking at him. He found it weird that they both had silver hair. That was very rare in Necros. Much less in Ragroth. He shook his head and took his position back at the bar.

Octia hunched over her drink and tried to stay away from the limelight. She listened carefully though, picking out pieces of dialogue and interesting news. She tucked her coin pouch away carefully and smirked over her cup when she heard about a job opportunity.

Alta walked into the taraven and she yawned , she was tried from walking around, the place, her orangish hair was up in a loose ponytail , she looked ok but she wasn't good because she was low on coins. she sat down next to Ostia and the other guy.

He looked and saw the girl that just walked in. He let out a breath as he walked up to her. " Welcome to the Tavern Ma'am how may we server you today?" He asked her. He looked her over a bit. Her armor seemed a little impractical.

Octia pulled away from her drink after she was almost done and stretched. The ranger heard people whispering close by, catching diffrent information. She also noticed the people in the bar, standing up and talking with some other strangers.

Surrak hefted his warhammer's staff over his shoulder with one hand, the other hanging loosely at his side. He wandered around town for a bit, before discovering a tavern. He shrugged, walking up to the door.
"Uh, sir. No weapons." A guard stood outside the building, and put a hand out in front of Surrak.
"Sorry, but I'm going in and you aren't taking my weapon." He started to walk in.
The man stood up and pushed him back. "Where the hell do you think you're going? I said no weapons."
Surrak grinned. "Just remember: you hit me first."
"You're damn right I did, you-"
The guard didn't have time to move before Surrak's warhammer was equipt and smashing into the man's side, sending him flying. Surrak slung it over his shoulder again, and strolled into the bar with a loud slam from the door behind him.

Alta looked up and she sighed " I'll just take a small water" she said and she stood up. she sighed with happiness and she fixed her chainmail skirt and she looked down and she sighed ,she really need to get something that would work for her, "Hey sir do you know where i can buy some better armor...this isn't gonna work" she said pointing to her armor.

Surrak walked past several groups of whispering individuals until he reached the bar, pushing his way to the counter next to Alta. "Give me a pint of the hardest liquor you have." He threw fifteen gold pieces onto the counter. "Then give me as many refills as I need."

Alta saw the man and she sighed, she looked like she was not a knight but a what you call a girl who wants to hoke up with guys but she didn't want that right away "Hello sir..do you know where the Armorsmith is?" she asked

" One water it is." He said with a warming smile on his face. He ignored the rude customer as he gave her the water. " There's a armorsmith not that far from here. but getting good armor will cost you." He said. "How much coin do you have." He said.

Storm heard a loud slam, and peeked at where it came from. From the corner of his eye, he saw a man with a large war hammer enter the bar. Why carry around such a large hammer? he thought. Sure, it's powerful. But incredibly slow and unwieldy. You have far better chances in close quarters with daggers... such as my own. He also saw a girl get up and ask about her armor. ...seriously? A chain-mail skirt? How ineffective is that? He saw the large, noisy man go up beside him and talk to the bartender. Loud, bulky, unwieldy, sloppy... He'd never pass for a spy. Nor for Dulvac, so that's one possibility excluded. Spy tactics tell me that normally the quietest, most unnoticeable person is the one that wants to be hidden - and the one you want to find. Now who here meets that description...? The man began to scan the bar, but giving no sign he was doing so. To everyone, it just looked like a shady man was drinking his ale.

Alta frowned and she sighed "about thirty coins" she said and she groans "i need armor this armor looks like i'm very bad girl" she said smiling and she drooped " How much for protective armor?" she asked smiling.

Surrak gave Alta an odd look. "What do you need armor for? It doesn't seem like you're much of a fighter." He shrugged and threw a small sack onto the counter next to the girl. "There. That should buy you a good set of protective armor." He stretched a little bit.

"About two hundred." He said. " Marick only makes the best." He then thought of something. "Tell you what you work here for let's say two months and I'll buy you that armor. Do we have a deal?"

Octia walked back to her spot and grinned. She motioned to the barkeep again, wanting another honeymead. She looked over her shoulder at the group she had been talking to. The ranger whistled softly as one of the drinker ones went over to some guards, picking a fight that his friends joined.

Alta looked at the man and she threw his coins back "sorry sir i don't take coins from strangers ...and i'm a knight...eh well knight in training" she said and she looked at the guy at the counter "hmm sure what do i have to do and what do i have to wear?" she asked sitting down and drinking her water.

Surrak shrugged and grabbed the coins out of the air easily. "Suit yourself." He turned back to the bartender. "Any more Heathian stragglers running amok? I've got a damn good mind to do some bounty hunting."

"Wear whatever you want." he said with a smile on his face. " You'll start tomorrow. there's a bed upstairs." He said before handing the man his ale. He looked and saw the other woman motioning for him. "I'll be right back." He said. He quickly made a Honeymead and handed it to her. "There you go." He said.

Alta frowned and she nodded "hmm how much do i get paid ?" she asked and she walked over to the other woman and she waved "Hello miss?" she smiled wanting to talk to her , trying to meet others.

Surrak rolled his eyes. Should have known better than to ask for help in a bar, he though. He grabbed the ale and chugged the entire pint in record-breaking time, slamming it down on the counter. He shook his head rapidly. "Damn, that's strong ale. Another pint!" He called.

"Hey, thanks," Octia nodded to the server then looked at the girl who was talking to her, raising her glass in hello before sipping it. She watched the brawl from the corner of her eye, giggling softly.

" About ten coins a day." He said. He looked over and saw the Bastard of the Sand still eyeing him. " Hey Hammer man. Ninety percent of the people here are hethian soilders. If you want to make a name for yourself I recommend you take him out." He said as he pointed to the Bastard of the Sand

"You move now and I'll help," Octia smirked and took another drink of her drink. She narrowed her eyes at the prominent figure and looked to the barkeep, "don't meet his eyes. You'll just bring more aggression and suspiciousion to you".

Surrak eyed the Bastard of the Sand. His eyes met the Bastard's, and Surrak's powerful eyes bore into the man sharply. "He's analyzing everyone, and doesn't like what he sees. If I'm doing combat, I shouldn't drink much at all." He grinned. "Hey, bartender," he whispered, "fill this with non-alcoholic cider. Make sure it looks like beer. Maybe I can act this out."

Alta nodded and she took a sip of her water and she smiled happly at them " Who's the man over there" she asked pointing to the Bastard of the sand and she sighed and she smiled at them " Hmm this will be fun" she said watching to see what is gonna happen.

He nodded at the hammer man. He Made the man a Cider. " I don't think that's what he's doing." He said. " He's been eyeing me all night."
He looked at the girl. " He's the man that killed the king." He said blatantly. " I don't know what he's planning on doing but I have a bad feeling about it." He said.

Surrak hefted his hammer again and chugged the cider just as fast as he had the ale. "Ahhh... not as effective, but still damn good enough to keep me coming back." He scratched the back of his head. "Now I'll need to figure out how to act drunk accurately. Shit."

Dulvac got up, and looked around. He grabbed the remain food left for his dinner, and slowly walked towards the exit, doing his best to avoid the rowdy customers. The food was for Burst, who was probably hungry by now.

"If he doesn't like the look of you them sneak out through the back. I can cause a riot and give you a distraction," Octia offered and then looked at the hammer wielder. She crossed her arms and leaned on the bar, "start crying and balling over everything. Like a baby".

Alta nodded and she giggled looked at Ostia , she stood up and she sighed , she looked at them and she went up stairs and changed into normal clothes for a waitress and she walked down stairs and she sighed "ok can i start now sir?" she asked smiling at him wanting to get money, she hide her two daggers.

"Alright." He said. He looked at the woman and shook his head. "Thanks. I'm David by the way." He said. before he started to walk out the back. he looked at his new waitress. "Do everything you can to distract the silver haired guy. If you can keep him here you can take all the money I have." He said before walking towards the back he grabbed a sword. It wasn't in it's finest form it had a couple chips in it not to mention a bit rusted as he made his way out the back.