• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The chronicals of Necros 2 disscussion.

I think I might divide the rest of this into 3 Rps since I want to try and show more of the environment and all three of these plots happen around the same time. also we won't have to switch between multiple characters and events. What do you guys think

well you can make one up but the current known houses in Ragroth are
House Rylon The royal house Their sigil is a blue lion with a golden crown.
House Karas known for being very loyal men their sigil is a white tree with a sword in the middle of it.
House Kyle known for their wealth and slippery actions their sigil is a red rattle snake
House Hunt Known for being great hunters their sigil is an red Archer
While Avian did mention others in an earlier post they have yet to make an appearance.
Or you could just say he's a bastard and give him the sir name Heart.
Or like I said at the beginning of this post you can make up one and give them a unique sigil.

Would she have left the city that the council is responsible for the construction of for more than a day? Plus the Blackquill have their magic orb communication from the first RP.