• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Christmas Conundrum - SignUps

The bells are ringing, kids are singing, and farmers are asking for shears- why the splendid day of Christmas nears! While everybody is filled with delight, it seems the fellows in the north pole are in a fright. All of the elves, are in complete shock- struggling to find their beloved Santa who hasn't given a knock.
The Christmas Kringle himself missing for a couple weeks now, tell me, where is that jolly'ol'cow? With three days left to find the big man it's surely looking mere, and every tick of the clock, the chances are getting sheer! The head of the elves find only the bravest, who must go, to the land that surely never snows.
Will they be the heroes, to give happiness to all? Or will they be the ones, who makes Christmas, come to a fall?

Be sure to make your bio, riddled with glee!
Will you be accepted? We shall see!
Gender-
Hobbies-
Brief Lore-
Talent-

Name- Soren "Jingle" Bells
Alias-
N/A
Age- Eleven
Gender- Male
Hobbies- He likes to play with his dog, Prancer.
Brief Lore- When growing up, he spent his days outside, with his puppy. But as he grew older, he now wants to be an adventurer, who travels the land, slaying beasts and playing fetch.
Talent- Can be friends with any animal, and speak to them.

I guess I’d better turn my Christmas Spirit on. *click* There we go. I’m interested in this RP now. :)

Name-
Rudolph “Rudy” Evergreen
Alias- N/A
Age(Keep it below 12)- 11
Gender- Male
Hobbies- He likes to run around, climb trees, and get into snowball fights.
Brief Lore- Rudy’s father was a toy maker, and his mother worked in the stables. His childhood was uneventful, but he was an often mischievous young elf full of energy. He still is.
Talent- He is physically fit, and very acrobatic. Also he can drive a sleigh and ride a reindeer quite well.

Glad to see someone is in the holiday spirit!
Accepted, my good sir! One more person, and we'll get this show on the road!

Name- Nicholas "North" Noel
Alias-
Good ole Nick
Age(Keep it below 12)-
Gender-
Male
Hobbies-
He likes to watch TV
Brief Lore-
Nick is a spoiled brat, but has a very kind heart due to the influence of watching to many hero shows.
Talent-
Can do cool poses and recite the theme song of his favorite show "Action Bro"