• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Charming Mafia - Round Seven: Signups, Rules, and Roles

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Re: The Charming Mafia - Round Seven: Signups, Rules, and Ro

Yoshimitsu said:
Linkachu said:
Let's just get this over with and lynch Petey. There. Townies and Mafia win without doing a damn thing. :'D

Seconded.

It's certainly the easy way of doing things, but I third this idea~ ;) Sorry Petey ^^;

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Sign-ups close at 8PM GMT today (that's in 6 and a quarter hours from time of writing) - if you want to get in on the action, make sure to get your name down!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. Mafia 7 will be starting Sunday, December 16th at 8PM GMT. Roles will be allocated before the end of the day, and I'll post again when I finish sending the private messages with your roles in them. Obviously, if you don't get a role PM once I announce that they've all been sent, contact me immediately.

If you find yourself with a role that can act at night - Detective, Lady of the Night, Gadgeteer, etcetera - you can take your first action as soon as you receive your role PM, although Mafia will not be able to make a kill. This is part of Night Zero, which officially starts now and will end when the first Day starts on Sunday.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Role PMs have been sent. Please reply to that PM to confirm you have read and understood the contents. If you have not received a PM by now, please contact me immediately.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Sorry I missed this </3