• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which Digimon season was your favourite out of the series?

• Adventure

• Tamers

• Frontier

• Savers/Data Squad

• Xros Wars

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
As of the moment, this is a request thread. However, there will be times that it turns to commissions; Paypal only. For this request thread, I will only accept Digimon related ones.

OC requests will be ignored.
If commissioned, I will gladly draw them for you.

COMPLETED REQUESTS

Last edited:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
As you draw quite fantastically, I would definitely be happy to throw a request your way!
I'd love to see your take on Wizardmon particularly, if you'd be interested in doing so.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I love all of your current Digimon artwork and love that you’re promoting the franchise like this. Digimon4life~ :love:

If it would please you, I’d love to see Guilmon in your style - maybe happily eating pizza? Whether this was a single slice or an entire pizza I’d leave up to you. :angel:

No worries if it’s an annoying request. I can’t wait to see what else you draw! ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I've been thinking about it way too much today but I finally have a fun idea! Monmon (aka Koemon) doing silly monkey shenanigans!