• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The broken world(discussion)

The world has advanced quickly in the past years. Technology has improved enough that people have forgotten fear. Pokemon have stayed with us throughout time, and have become normal. All problems have been solved, and the human race seemed safe

The thing is: no one is ever truly safe.

This is where our story begins, with a small spark. A spark that could eliminate the human race.

The year is 2070, and everything was fine. Your daily life went on as usual, and the day seemed fine. About half way through the day, a news broadcast aired across all devices. It read " According to the government, a new disease has risen. Not much is known about it yet, except it is spreading fast. This disease is very dangerous and kills within days. Oddly, it does not affect Pokemon. Please be prepared for an emergency "

Ever since that day, the world has changed. The population is dropping, and people have gone crazy. Crime has risen, and people cannot be trusted anymore. Cities have been left empty, stores empty, and streets lifeless.

The weird thing is, some humans have become immune to the disease. These people are spread across the whole world. People now have one choice, band together and survive.

----------

This rp will be set in the galar region. At first, we won't know where others are at. We will have to head to Motostoke in Hope of banding together.

Rules:
1) follow pokecharms rules
2) keep swearing to a minimum
3) romance is allowed, but try not to go overboard.
4) Up to 2 Pokemon are allowed for each of.
5) You are allowed to create up to 2 OC's
6) Try to put some detail in your posts, because I want to keep this going
7) Put "banded" somewhere in the form

Character form:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other(Optional):

Pokemon
Name:
Species:
Other:

My characters

Name: Erel Wiless
Sexuality: Aromantic
Appearance: Erel has medium-length blonde hair, with a little covering her left eye. Her eyes are an aqua blue. She stands at about 4 foot 1 inches. She wears a light pink hoodie, a white long sleeve, and blue jeans. For shoes, she wears a pair of white combat boots.
Personality:. Erel is extremely shy towards others, besides Ren. Her true side comes out around Pokemon, in which she'll completely open up.
Other:. Banded

Pokemon:
Name: Trick
Species: zorua
Moveset: feint attack, leer, foul play, bite.
Other: none

Name: Reila
Species: Eevee
Moveset: quick attack, attract, swift, baby doll eyes.

Name: Ren Wiless
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:. Ren has short, brown hair. His eyes are also an aqua blue. He stands at 5 foot 4 inches. He wears a black zip-up with a white shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He tends to wear a pair of blue sneakers around.
Personality:. Ren can be seen as friendly and easy to get along with. He can sometimes zone out.
Other: Erel's brother

Pokemon:
Name: Bash
Species: Lucario
Moveset: aura sphere, bone rush, swords dance, iron head

(A very sincere apologies for the long post. Im new to this, so I don't know a whole lot)

Edit:. Here is the link to the rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-broken-world.22052/

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hiya!

So, first off, don't apologize! This is really good for someone completely new to Charms! It's a really interesting concept and it's piqued my interest~

Second, can I please reserve a spot?

Thank you, I've never been really good with writing. Also, yes, you can reserve a spot. I'll probably wait for one or two more people before I put up the rp.

Hey!
This seems like a good plot for a rp, and i'm quite curious about it. Is it alright if i reserve a spot? As i might make a character application a bit later today.

Okay, I think i'm done now

Name: Iris Laywood
Sexuality: Demisexual
Appearance: Long brown hair that reaches down to her lower back, with a few strands covering her face. Olive skin and small brown freckles under her emerald green eyes. She wears a black t-shirt with a pastel yellow, open zipper jacket, paired with dark blue denim jeans and white trainers on her feet. She also wears a plain white bag on her back, with lots of necessities to survive.
Personality: Kind, protective, cooperative and humane. She has a bit of paranoia plaguing her as the disease has killed most of her family, but she knows how to keep herself together and tries not to let it show. When it does though, her emotions can become fragile and easily changed or influenced by others around her.
Other: Banded

Pokemon:
Name: Cloud
Species: Lopunny
Other: Iris' Birth Pokemon. They share a very close bond. Also a shiny.

Pokemon:
Name: Dixie
Species: Corviknight
Other: Caught as a Rookidee, incapable of G-Max.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is!
Name: Kazito 'Kaz' Coradell
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: A lithe, 5'8" male with long, pitch hair. His locks constantly dangle in front of his face, casting a dark veil over his crimson gold gaze. Though skinny in appearance, the male bears a small amount of muscle under his baggy clothing, which consists of; a plain black hoodie (the hood of which is almost always over the wearers head), black jeans which are torn at the knees, a pair of deep blue running shoes, and a golden pendant necklace.
Personality: Born in the Sinnoh region in the city of Oreburgh, Kaz lived a fairly standard childhood life aside from the fact his father passed away in the local mines only a few years after his sons birth. The young man started his journey at the age of 10, receiving his starter pokémon from his mother the moment he became of age. This pokémon particularly had been his fathers, an Absol that was found in the peaks of Mt. Coronet. After forming a strong and unique bond through a few strange encounters , the trainer and pokémon duo made their way through the Sinnoh region collecting badges and new companions along the path. With his eighth gym badge collected, Kaz made his way to the Galar region to challenge the gyms and trainers of a new locale. Only a few days into his new adventure, the outbreak began, and the economic recession hit hard. Forced to sell all but two of his pokémon companions in order to afford food, shelter, and basic needs, a weakened Kazito is now left to fend in the world with his two remaining partners.
Other(Optional): Glad we've all 'banded' together ;P

Pokémon (1)
Name: Riven
Species: Absol
Moveset: Blizzard, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse
Other: A unique, crescent-moon shaped tuft of black fur rests on the 'mons forehead. S

Pokémon (2)
Name: Melody
Species: Altaria
Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Cotton Guard, Moonblast, Sky Attack
Other: A pink ribbon is wrapped around the bird pokémon's neck. Caught as a Swablu.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Amaryllis Gray (Amar)
Sexuality: Asexual, aromantic
Appearance: She has jet-black hair tied back in a high, long ponytail, blackish-blue eyes, tan skin, and a deep scar running through her left eye. Her bangs cover the scar. About 5’ 5” and 110 lbs. She wears a black leather jacket with no sleeves, a dark green t-shirt, black jeans, knee-high combat boots, and a dagger banded around her waist on a salmon-colored sash.
Personality: Amar is very cynical, and was not at all surprised at the outbreak of disease. She has a very low opinion of the human species, and is very closed-off and distant to everyone except her partner. Her being ace-aro does contribute to that. She has a hidden temper, and is good at reading people. Tactful, but somewhat cold.
Other(Optional): N/A

Pokemon
Name: Forest
Species: Decidueye
Moveset: Hidden Power, Toxic, U-Turn, Spirit Shackle (not finalized)
Other: Amar has no need of cars, because she gets places by riding on Forest.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@Night's Shadow your character is accepted. Also, it's fine. I also don't have a spoiler, mostly because I don't know how to create one
If you look on the toolbar, there is a plus sign icon [+]. If you click that, then click spoiler, then you can put the message in it. Or you could just type out the code that I was too lazy to memorize

Got lost in time for a bit- Alright if I hop into the rp once I catch up on reading? I can find a way to introduce my character that flows with the plot, no need to interrupt anything going on.

Can I get a location update, as to where in the region everyone is located? Dont want to start my character in Wedgehurst when everyone is near Hammerlocke. Just a general area of where people are at?