• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Box™: Roleplay

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Discussion Link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-box-discussion.21744/#post-815983

Chicken was sleeping comfortably in his Pokeball when he was suddenly woken up by his trainer's voice. He placed his large bunny ears up against the red walls of his Pokeball so he could hear his trainer's voice.

"I'm sorry," they said. "I'm sending you to the box for now. You behave in there, all right?" Chicken tried somehow to tell his trainer not to send him to the box, but his trainer couldn't hear his cries. All of a sudden, the cozy Pokeball interior was replaced with a strange blue backdrop.

A voice spoke, "Welcome to Box A: Chicken the Scorbunny. Supplying you with personal hyperspace transporter and sending you to Homely Fields."

Chicken shook his head. "Please, no! I don't want to be-" He started moving very fast, white lines appeared like a space ship traveling at light speed in a Sci-Fi movie. Suddenly, he arrived in a vast field, with rolling hills and pretty flowers. "Ugh... I feel so sick..."

"Welcome to Homely Fields," the voice spoke again. "Side effects of transport include acute nausea, also known as warp sickness. Here is your personal hyperspace transporter, now known as the PHD." A small tablet materialized out of no-where; Chicken looked shocked. "Turn off the tablet to make it disappear. You can get it to reappear by thinking about it hard enough." The voice stopped, and Chicken picked up the tablet and looked around him.

"Huh. Guess Grookey was wrong about what the box was like..."

Jasmine was playing around in her pokèball having fun until... Her trainer had placed her into The Box. Jasmine was scared , she had never been in the box before. Suddenly a voice spoke "Welcome to Box A." The voice said. Jasmine then recieved a hyperspace transporter. She was confused and couldnt talk she was that scared.

Jasmine was then sent to a place called Homely Fields . She saw a Scorbunny and just stood there. She was jaw dropped.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
(You don't have to bold anything lol, I just did it look cool xD)

Chicken noticed the Eevee just appear out of no-where, which is kind of shocking, to say the least. "Uh... hello," Chicken waved. "How'd you just appear out of nowhere? I'm so confused..." Chicken looked down at his PHD, which showed only two options. 'Transport', and 'Help'. Chicken clicked the help box, and a wall of text appeared, which didn't help at all. He turned off his PHD which turned to dust and blew away. "Strange", he thought.

Jasmine starting sniffing Scorbunny. She had never seen a pokèmon like him before. "My names Jasmine, Who are you?" She asked. She just stared at him awkwardly and fascinated.

She started feeling sad and started to miss her trainer.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
"The name's Chicken," Chicken said, slowly backing away a tad awkwardly. "Yeah yeah, weird name, I get it. Hey, do you know how to get the tablet thingy back, mine kind of faded out of existence..." Just like that, the PDH magically appeared in Chickens right paw. "Oh, neat." Chicken sat down on the soft, vibrant green grass and looked at the Eevee.

"Did your trainer box you too? I would never have thought mine would," Chicken said solemnly.

Jasmine also layes down onto the vibrant grass intrested in the scorbunny. "Im sorry i just have never seen a pokèmon like you before." She apoligized.

She stood up and walked towards the scorbunny and rubbed her head against him in a friendly way. She then proceeded to go sit back down.

"I only got boxed because my trainer found a shiny eevee, Before she loved me." Jasmine exclaimed.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
"Ooh, rough, mate," Chicken said. "That must hurt. However, my trainer didn't even tell me why before he boxed me!" Chicken sighed, at least Jasmine actually knows why she was boxed. "Anyways, I'm pretty hungry and there is nothing but flowers around, what are supposed to eat? The flowers? Maybe the tablet will show me," The PDH materialized out of thin air. Chicken tapped the "Transport" button, and the only location was here.

"What are those?" Someone said, looking at two dots in the distance. "Oh! Yes, finally, someone new!" The Pokémon licked her lips and grinned. She took off running. She was waiting for fresh meat for some time, but she wanted so bad for someone new to appear she forgot how long. She got closer to the two Pokémon, and closer, and closer, and when they finally were in her reach, she... softly tackled them. "Hi! Sorry about the tackle. You're new, right? I'm Olivia!" The Mightyena said with a big smile. "Who are you?"

Jasmine smiled at the Mightyena. "My names Jasmine." She exclaimed. She had seen a Mightyena before infact she fell in love with her trainers boy one and they dated for a bit. Jasmine started to have tears, she missed her old trainer.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
"Ow, did you really have to tackle us," Chicken kind of chuckled. "Chicken's the name. How long have you been here? Also, do you have any food, I'm really starving..." Chicken's stomach rumbled loud enough to be noticed.

"New location alert! PokeMall! To travel there, use the PHD!" A voice came from the tablet that was lying on the grass after Olivia tackled Chicken.

"Well, guys, I'm going there." Chicken picked up the tablet and looked at the new option. He pressed the button that says PokeMall, and all of a sudden the background faded to blue, and the other pokemon faded away, but only to Chicken.

"Oh no..." Chicken thought, he was gonna feel nauseous and probably throw up when he gets to whatever the heck a PokeMall is.

Last edited:
Ethan slowly blinked after he found himself in a mysterious world of some sort. The Elgyem quietly groaned, and placed his right hand against his beanie for a brief moment. He straightened his lab coat, and carefully adjusted his safety goggles to be up with the small, close-fitting hat. There was a brief sting that arose for a brief moment, which resulted in the world spinning around for some time. The little Pokémon gradually levitated off the ground, and somewhat managed to remain about three feet above with moderate balance.

Ethan spotted a brown, mammalian Pokémon in the distance. The Elgyem decided to slowly make his way towards the stranger. The Cerebral Pokémon shook his head, and took a brief glance at the pink collar the quadrupled creature had on. After a quick inspection, the Elgyem mentally noted an odd word the collar had: Jas.

The little Pokémon was somewhat unsure of how the word came to be on the pink band around the individual's neck. Perhaps it was engraved, or the letters had been there to begin with, or it was from some other means that the young Pokémon could not easily comprehend at the moment.

The Elgyem did not pick up on the Normal-type's earlier introduction, so the Cerebral Pokémon decided to remain silent for the time being. He resisted the urge to place his left hand in his mouth, but a slight vacuum already formed between his mouth and hand before he could think about it.

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
Chicken finally came out of hyper-space, clenching his stomach. His face was greener than the grass at Homely Fields. "There's nothing here-" Chicken almost threw up. He noticed a Pokemon center, the only building in a vast sea of grey concrete. Chicken quickly headed towards it, to cure his nausea, obviously. He opened the door, and there was no one there. It was eerie; no Pokemon were being healed, no Pokemon were doing the healing, nothing. "C'mon.... at least there's a chair here." He sat down and started to feel better somehow. "Maybe I just needed to sit down," He though.

Floofee, the cluless wooloo, noticed the Pokemon in the distance and rolled towards them, bumping into loads of rocks on the way. "Hey guys!" She bleated, then looked around. "I think I lost my trainer, could you help me find them?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Suddenly, a small pixie-like Pokemon burst through the doors of the Pokemon Center-like building, yawning lightly. She giggled, and sat down on one of the seats.
Calling across the room, Pix spoke to the Pokemon in the chair, who looked somewhat confused. "Hiya! You new here too? My name's Pix. What's yours?"

CuteBoi.exe

Previously g o a t
"Uh... hi," Chicken said. "How'd you get here? The name's Chicken. Why is this placed called a 'mall' if there is only a Pokemon Center here?" Chicken peaked out the windows of the Pokemon Center. "I think I'm gonna head back, do you have a PHD?" A small tablet suddenly appeared in Chickens paw. He looked at the Homely Fields Button. "Are you gonna come or what?"

"Ugh, I don't where I am. Maybe I should look around and get to know this place before thinking of a plan. I don't exactly like that big person anymore for putting me in that ball thing like that. I get that I don't like being in that other place, but this doesn't exactly look as better though," Ethan thought, before he took a few quiet breaths. He somewhat managed to get his senses together, though the colorful flowers seemed to be spinning around at a moderate degree to his swirly green eyes.

The Elgyem glanced at the vast, grassy field that somewhat reminded him of the outside world. However, that world soon became a nightmare after the little Pokémon recalled a time of trainers endlessly harassing him with spheres of various shapes and sizes. The Cerebral Pokémon gave a slight sigh in response. He decided to keep his left hand in his mouth for the time being.

Shadow laid out in a field, taking in the hologram sun's warmth. He sighed deep and heavy in relaxation his mind filling with memories of his young free youth, his exciting and exhausting battles with his trainer, and his present life - stuck in a virtual world surrounded by unfamiliar pokemon.

He thinks often of what actions and decisions he could have done differently to still be by his trailer's side. All he can do is hope he comes back one day.

"Wait, is it teleporting us?" Olivia said, and gulped. "Ugh, dang it." She was warped.
She woke up in an entirely new place, a Pokémon Center in front of her and grey concrete all around. She cluctched her head, having a more of a headache rather than nausea. She took a step forward, trying to forget the pain, but she couldn't really move. She sighed and sat down, waiting for someone to come talk to her.

Ethan took his left hand out of his mouth. Upon a brief inspection, it appeared to be somewhat damp with some saliva dripping down. The Elgyem shook his arms for a short moment, and glanced around the mellow field.

The Cerebral Pokémon mentally noted a tall, fox-like Pokémon that had a primarily gray-brown body. The Elgyem saw a red band around the fox's right arm, though the little Pokémon gulped after he noticed a scar down the stranger's left eye.

Ethan decided to cautiously approach the unfamiliar individual. The Elgyem somewhat adjusted his bonnet to compensate for the slightly added weight the goggles had on top of his head. He straightened his lab coat and blankly stared at the stranger without a word or thought to them at the moment.

A Delphox had appeared in the fields, blueish energy around her from the teleportation.

She had fallen to the ground exhausted from the PHD ride. She got up, walked a few more feet, and collapsed again from exhaustion.

"Ugh, I feel like absolute crap", she said. "I wonder how long my trainer will be gone...", she looked around noticing others. "They must be trapped too", she thought. "Kinda tired, I need a nap."

And nap she did.

Status - Sleep
HP - 75
Def - 72
Attack - 69
Name - PhoxSune
Gender - Female
Personality - Often lost in thought // Dozy
Type - Fire//Physic
Trainer name - Tenshi
Likes - Her stick, Food, Sleep, Company.
Dislikes - Mean Pokémon, Loss, Being woke up rudely.

Last edited: