• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

for me, this is slightly early, but happy B-day Hypotenuse Man. Now I would give you something other than a virtual cake, if only I could recall what a hypotenuse was...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The slanted part of a right triangle? The leg of a right triangle that isn't touching to the right angle (if that makes sense)... but I believe the name was due to something else. Like, a favorite character or whatever somewhere or another.

But yeah. Happy early birthday, TBA! And hope it's one without people abusing your little 8-ball. XD

Happy B-Day Arte!!

Hope it's a good one. *gives you exploding cake and a box of Gremlins that have been fed after midnight* :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Happy Birthday Nem!

I hope it's a good one, with everything you wanted.

And Happy Birthday for Yesterday Arte!

I hope you had a good Birthday.

sorry I missed your birthday Arte! I spent too much time with schoolwork :(

Happy Birthday Nem (though probably belated by the time you read this) ;D

Edit: and as long as you serve in Pokecharms, may you be the Nemesis to all n00bs forum wide!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's Nem Day. All bow before Nem, or he'll burn your village down and blast open your head while you're sleeping... Probably not in that order >>;

Happy Birthday. Hope it was a good one :)

Happy Birthday Database!

I bet Data drives an inter-car into the inter-cake to virtually cut it up to share with us, right?

Happy belated birthday to Nem, I apologize for missing it!