• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Best Black & White Starter?

The starter you will choose when Gen V comes out "Excuse any Misspellings"

• Snivy - Grass

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Tepig - Fire

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Oshowott - Water

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Snivy - Grass

Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Tepig - Fire

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Oshowott - Water

Votes: 37 32.5%

• Total voters
My initial opinion:
Tsutaja: Uugh...why does everyone love it? I can't stand those bigass eyes -__-
Pokabu: Eh...it's ok, i guess.
Mijumaru: Sooo cute! Why does everyone hate it? ;A;

My current opinion:
Tsutaja: Its evolutions are beautiful and amazing, and it really isn't that ugly. (It's better than treecko, at least. >_> )
Pokabu: What. Pokabu started out so cute, and now its evolutions are fugly as hell! DX Not to mention THIRD fire/fighting starter in a row. >:I
Mijumaru: Still adorable. Second evolution is badass, and so is third, but there seems to be too much of a change between stage 2-3...oh well. Still gonna be my starter! 8D

Jarino said:
My initial opinion:
Tsutaja: Uugh...why does everyone love it? I can't stand those bigass eyes -__-
Pokabu: Eh...it's ok, i guess.
Mijumaru: Sooo cute! Why does everyone hate it? ;A;

My current opinion:
Tsutaja: Its evolutions are beautiful and amazing, and it really isn't that ugly. (It's better than treecko, at least. >_> )
Pokabu: What. Pokabu started out so cute, and now its evolutions are fugly as hell! DX Not to mention THIRD fire/fighting starter in a row. >:I
Mijumaru: Still adorable. Second evolution is badass, and so is third, but there seems to be too much of a change between stage 2-3...oh well. Still gonna be my starter! 8D
Gah! What an ugly face, you WOULD have that, wouldn't you? lol, jk

I changed my mind on the starters, I like the idea of the grass snake but the fire pig Ganon is my personal favorite of the group, this is the first region where I prefer the fire above the others, I suppose it would be inevitable... Depends in my experience with raising him whether I wanna fully evolve him or not. I always start a new game after the only thing left to do are play around with the added gimmicks, complete your dex, and just raise the pokemon you wanna raise. This will be the first region where I'm not going to be getting both versions, if all the ones I personally want are on one, that's the one I'm getting, whichever has the MAJORITY I want or the half that I would prefer in a collection, I'm getting that one (Black or White, don't care). I can easily let the others go if I can't trade for them.

haha best BW starter? :-\ toughie. I'd have to say the little piggy ;) BUT im goin with oshawot. ;D Snivy i love but i dont think ill go with him :-\

Last edited by a moderator: