• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The beggining of Life: A baby pokemon rp.

Well here's my Fakemon OC, and I have made him along with the other Fakemon I have. As always, if there's any concerns, please feel free to privately discuss it with me.

Name: Kyle
Species: Komona
Level: He's in the lower levels since he's young.
Type: Dragon/Poison
Skills: He can set up traps for other Pokémon by making the berries or other food items poisonous with his venom.
Ability: Animosity (Allows the Pokémon to counterattack the Pokémon that had recentally attacked them, though their attacks only deal half the amount of damage and takes twice the amount of PP for the moves they use.)
Appearance: He is a small, quadrupled lizard, as his body is lightly tan. His scales are rather tiny, as they are mainly on his back. He has brown eyes, while his nose is just two tiny nostrils, as he has a short, yellow tongue that is deeply forked. His hands lack claws, while his feet both have one small claw each. His tail is short, and tapered, as his head is small.
Personality: He is mischievous, cunning, while he is very untalkative. He has an obsession with putting his hand in his mouth, while he also tends to do a variety things rather quickly, such as eating and drinking.
Other: His venom can heal poison type Pokémon while it hurts the other types however.

Okay well, I'm going to add in another character, and this one is the caretaker. She has her own Pokémon that helps to settle fights if anything goes wrong, and I'll be posting two different character sheets below soon, one for the human, and the other for her Pokémon. The Pokémon is going to be another Fakemon that I have made recentally, though I might need to include their moves and a lot more description since these moves are also made myself.

Here's my caretaker character and the Pokémon that she has. There are two seperate sheets since one is for the caretaker, while the other is for the Pokémon she has. (All the Fakemon I have in this roleplay are the ones that I have created myself.)

Caretaker:
Name:
Flora
Skills: She is able to patch up injured Pokémon, while she is great at taking care of most baby Pokémon.
Appearance: She has a skinny body, while she wears a white mask that has a brown beak. She wears a purple turtleneck shirt, along with a red skirt, as she has on blue tennis shoes. She also carries around a gray shoulder bag with a picture of a wrench on the side, as it also functions as a sling.
Personality: She is calm, soft-spoken, and very friendly around others. She loves getting to meet new Pokémon, while she has a passion of caring for them, as she is a social butterfly.
Other: She wears a silver bracelet around her left arm, that has her name and a symbol of a rattle etched on it.

Pokémon:
Name:
Murkiar
Species: Droiton
Type: Steel/Dark
Level: 17
Skills: He has the ability to communicate in a special way to others, while he can also repair broken machinery with some time.
Ability: Visionary Sight (The Pokémon is able to vaguely predict if the Pokémon's attack will be lethal on them, as this ability only works with more than 50% HP, if the attack puts them at risk of fainting in battle. This ability is the signature ability of Droiton and Mechatic.)
Appearance: He is a small robot, as he has a yellowish body that is composed of steel. His gray head is rather small, while his eyes are blue, as he has small mouth with gray, metallic teeth. His arms are lightly gray, while there are three short, metallic claws on each hand. His left shoulder has a short barrel that is often used in battle, while his right shoulder contains a small welder claw that can be used to slowly repair himself or other machinery. His yellow legs are stubby, while his gray feet each have two toes, while they lack claws.
Personality: He is somewhat quiet with others, while he is loyal and obedient to his trainer. He tends to be the peacekeeper, while he can get carried away sometimes, since he isn't fully developed for social interactions.
Other: He can curl up and fold himself into a cube-like body, as he often does this when he is asleep, or frightened.

Name : Yui
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix
Type: Ice
Moves : Moonblast, Extrsensory
Extras: A red scarf that she'll find laying around the daycare.
Personality: Rather quiet.

My Caretaker
Name:
Lara
Skills: She is heal to patch up injured Pokémon and she's good at knitting and sowing and she loves taking care of Pokémon
Appearance: She has white hair, wares her hair in a bun
Other: She wears a dawn stone on her necklace
(I drew this picture in math class, so don't judge)
IMG_5281.JPG

Last edited:
Lara's Pokémon
Name:
Lucario
Species: Lucario
Type: Steal/Fighting
Level: 68
Skills: He has the ability to heal pokemon
Moves: Aura Spear - Close Combat - Hyper Beam - Giga Impact
Ability: Inner Focus (Prevents the Pokémon from flinching)
Appearance: DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER. Do not cheap out by using art that isn't yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaiden
Species: Shinx
Parents: Alois (Alolan Raichu; Father) Chromia (Luxray; Mother)
Moves: Tackle, Thunder Fang
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Careful
Extra: He has a brown nose from his father and has slightly larger ears than average Shinx

Extra!
Name: Alicia Willis (Old Lady)
Species: Human
Parents: Unknown
Children: Two unnamed trainers
Husband: Unknown
Nature: Gentle
Appearance: Think of the daycare woman from HG and SS, Alicia bears the same haircut and wears an old green dress with a large plaid green scarf on her neck. Her eye color is a crystal blue.

(Alicia will serve as Kaiden's caretaker and is an NPC, Kaiden will be the main focus but Alicia is there to care for him)

I won't have Lily and Sakiya have a caretaker for the purpose of RPing, but if I need to I will!~

Also, every time somebody mentions hating school, I silently weep in the corner.

EDUMACATION

Ah, heh oops i forgot as well

(continuing the edumacation thing i just started highly advanced, hag, AP, honors, whatever you call it core classes and usually get the most bored in english class, but to be honest i've sort of grown out of scribbling when bored, since it gets me in trouble with the teacher and i need her/him on my side...just in case...)

Last edited: