• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Battle Spire is active and looking for competitors! (Sign Ups/Discussion)

@Frontier Master Its not totally tenure based, once you get hired or accepted as a Battlemaster you start at Tier 1, how fast you progress up depends on how well you do via win loss ratio in addition to other factors like helping others, providing feedback etc. What I meant was a Battlemaster is not going to join as a Tier 2 or 3, they always start at Tier 1

@EeviumZ The ship just arrived at the island, just read my latest post and you'll be pretty much up to date since you didn't really interact with anyone on the ship.

Nope, get creative with your moves, since these Pokémon a supposed to be very well trained they will have access to the majority of all their move-pool. Overall, stat boosting moves still work the same but certain stat lowering abilities will do nothing or have different effects such as screech, it will not lower any stats but it can disorient the opponent if used to catch something off guard or if the Pokémon is less mentally disciplined. Moves like tail whip can cause damage depending on the tail.

Get smart and creative, but don't over do it, and if you're not sure just ask, and we can figure it out. And remember combo attacks are cool and very powerful but take longer to do and/or ramp up, skilled trainers can exploit this and land devastating counter attacks during the windup/preparation if their Pokémon are quick or if performed at an inopportune time, since performing such an attack generally locks the Pokémon into using it due to the sheer amount of power and concentration required to focus said power. Use at your own risk. Battle Masters are notorious for abusing newer challengers who use big flashy moves while Spire Masters won't even give opponents the opportunity to start such an attack.

Sleep time, cya guys in a few hours.

I'm thinking of a draw, because I'm writing Schwartz to be more reckless than anything else because of his excitement and it is an unofficial match, and that Life Orb makes it difficult for him to utilize himself effectively, and your character doesn't know who mine is to accurately gauge the power he should use, I guess (I may have that wrong).

That reminds me, why does he underestimate most people so much? Is that just because of his status as an Elite Four member, or is it from a personal event?

A draw is fine, and he underestimates people a lot pretty much because of his confidence. It only became a problem when he won the Unova League, though I'm thinking of toning it back a bit so it doesn't get repetitive or annoying.

Well, what we could do is have him learn that people here are here for a reason and cannot be underestimated so easily, especially when he hasn't battled them. XD might be a learning experience for him throughout the RP.

But yea, since this is an unofficial match, no points will be added to their win/loss ratio (I believe that's how that works).

Yea, don't worry :3 we all had to start somewhere and I had my humble beginning, which was thinking it was okay to post on a dead RP a character sheet that had Mega Evolution without approval. XD and yea the character was a Mary Sue with aura powers and an OP Pichu. Pretty great.

But I quickly learned not to do that (I surprisingly didn't get into trouble as I guess no one reported it). And then I also had to learn about following the past-tense format (I have always struggled with tenses), and trying to make my posts longer than three lines was an issue for some reason (pretty sure it was because I was lazy). But my characters I wanted to show off had to he immensely toned down, as they'll never be accepted (Shade is a character I had to tone down quite a bit).

Also, I don't know why, but I like the potential dynamic between our characters. Very tempted to have a 1x1 RP between the two, where she either battles him in an official Elite Four match or I dunno. XD then again, I just finished a DnD game, so I'm all over the place with ideas right now. Don't mind me.

Okay then... Here is my first concept:

Frankie's appearance could be considered 'Unassuming' by most. She has blonde hair that almost resembles pure gold but not quite, a blend between yellow and gold. Her eyes could be seen like the ocean blue. Despite her Caucasian complexion she has some freckles across her face. Her hair is kept well, but she can easily hid her face out of embarrassment through the way it is handled. She preferably wears black hoodies (with a black button up jacket underneath it) and jeans. Her figure could be described as an minimal hourglass, just enough to notice some feminity but not a lot for men to be hyped about either. This coupled with her 5'5 height range and her average weight for an person in their very early twenties could describe her as the epitome of average. Her posture is not slumping, but always shows hints of believing herself to be inferior to those around her, due to an foundation perk of viewing herself that way ever since the abuse, always fumbling with her hands, unsure of her actions, etcetera.
However, Zenith is significantly different. She is significantly taller than Frankie, standing almost 5'8 . Her figure is notably more curvaceous and 'womanly' as some would call it, and while she could easily boast it, doesn't desire to as her main determining factor is battling . While she does keep some hair in front of her eye, it is more so her noticeable identifying hair style rather than an coping mechanism like her 'weaker self', as she always referred to herself as. She preferably wears a black jacket underneath the black hood with a purple mask with the design of a red dragon littered across it.

When fighting seriously, she takes off the hoodie and Jacket, positioning the jacket so it resembles a makeshift cape, akin to Champion Leon. If she doesn't do this, in some way shape or form she's definitely holding back.
Position (Required) (Participant, Battlemaster, Spire Master): Spire Master
Name: Frankie, refers to herself as 'Zenith' when Battling
Title(s) (Optional): Trainer 'Zenith' [The Nickname her 'Alter' refers to herself as] , The Golden Doll , Self-Declared "World Champion" [Zenith calls herself this, not Frankie]. Formidable Princess as 'Regular Frankie' within the Battle Tree , 'Grim Reaper' as 'Zenith' as called within the Battle Tree
Height: 5"6
Hair Color: Blonde Hair
Build:
Slight Hourglass
Eye color: Sky Blue Eyes
Birthplace: Kalos (Shalour City)
First Pokémon (Optional): Eevee
Occupation (Optional):
Affiliations (Optional) (Required if going for Spire Master): 'Zenith' only affiliates with herself and those close to her, which is rare to say the least. Frankie has similar affiliations
Likes: Writing, Reading, Peace and Quiet. [Zenith: Battling, Sensing Great Trainer Potential,]
Dislikes: Bullies,
Fears: Her Split Personality being found out.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: Described in the Spoiler Tags
Badges (Required): She has acquired all the Badges in every single Region as 'Zenith', as well as the Alola Trials.
Achievements: (Required): In an months time defeated her Father and Mother, both who challenged Champion Diantha in the past and forced her to her last Pokemon, Gardevoir, in a 2 on 1 Battle, one year after becoming a Trainer. Under the nickname and alias "Zen Trainer" , did the following accomplishments: Qualified for Champion [in other words beat the previous Elite Four in the past] in every region she participated in but refuses to take the Champion(s) on directly when attempting to take their Champion titles in the League as she believes that Champions deserve their titles. Bested Gigantamax and Mega Evolved Elite Four to even Champion Leven Trainers using only one Pokemon. Bested Champion Iris and previous Champion Alder in an Tournament held in Unova. Bested Champion Steven Stone who had access to Mega Evolution in a friendly sparring match using only Charizard. Competed in the Battle Tree, Battle Maison , Frontier Brain and Battle Tower & managed to topple them all and has the highest winning streak ever known in all their variations, as her split personality known only as 'Zenith' . She has never officially taken on any Current Champions for their Titles , but has officially stomped multiple Elite Four equivalent Trainers across the many Regions, including the likes of Lance when they fought in Kanto.

During the Spire, she has taken on several of the Spires, and as noted was capable of besting them once at least in order to qualify for Spire Master. She has actually lost against them and other members of the Island, but her losses against other Spire masters wasn't spiting or stompy, it was an intense battle through and through and likely came down to the wire.

Personality (Required): Frankie can be described as Secretive, Shy, and Timid. She is very reserved, preferring not to speak unless asked to, and her responses are usually as vague as possible in order to avoid any persecution. She doesn't usually have any friends due to mostly being a loner and being fearful of the unknown, and due to that including companionship of even the most minor variants. She tends to stutter and murmur to herself quite often. She tends to show her love exclusively to her pokemon, and may even come across as cold as a result despite not meaning to.

Alternate Frankie can be described as minimally Arrogant. While she isn't necessarily cocky, she does tend to know what she is capable of and sees to herself. She holds the people around her to a certain standard and strives to see them met by purposely issuing challenges. She tends to see mostly the dark things in life more often than the light. She even tends to hold back for the sake of helping those get better for the sake of progress. To her, progress is more important than relationships.

Battle Style (optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Zenith's Battle Style could be described as Pure Power and Determination personified, explicitly called 'Juggernaut' for those who had the horror of facing her in a battle . If one fought her they would realize her most damaging aspect is how much force she's coming to hit you with. Especially with her Slaking and Haxorus, who are immensely powerful pokemon in their own ways, trained beyond their limits to hit extremely hard and be very resilient. Her pokemon take on Dynamax and Gigantamax Pokemons only for the sake of practice in Galar , so her Pokemon's Pure Power reflects the intense training.

Frankie upon fighting in the Battle Tree was described as a bit of an perfect blend of an offensive-defensive powerhouse, preferring to fight her enemies with tactics in mind over just offense or defense, but her style was directly stated to be called 'Counter' & 'Analyst'. In a sense, she generally retaliated depending on the strength of the individual, and if any single opportunity arose she would deal a critical blow.

Background (Required): Frankie prior to all this was in all honesty merely shy and reserved individual who didn't like battling on the purpose of hurting pokemon. Being born in the Shalour City, one of the more lively cities in Kalos, this was difficult to accomplish . It was a hot spot for it's landmarks as well as the secrets to Mega Evolution. She was constantly abused at a young age and forced into the spotlight by her parents, who previously desired nothing more than her to be a Battling Machine. Due to constant verbal and even physical abuse, it got to the point she developed an Alter/Dual Persona to deal with the Abuse.

To prove her parents right and to stop the abuse , this alter came out whenever she battled, calling herself 'Zenith' with a Disguise with a black cloak and purple mask with the imprints of a red dragon on it. However, she told only her parents whom she was after beating her. She proceeded to do a lot of great things, such as successfully defeating several Gyms and even the Elite Four in rapid succession. She even defeated her Mother and Father , who were successful Trainers who were both almost able to become Champions had it not have been for Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.

After her fight with her mother and father, she decided to compete against the Elite Four. She was able to defeat him in terms of power and skill, but did not care about the Champion Diantha, and told her eventually their paths would meet again. She eventually did the same for every other region, getting their equvialents of Gyms, taking on the Elite Four, but not actually fighting the Champion sans for some events in Unova which allowed her to fight Iris and Alder, called Event LESGO though the two were defeated.

Timeskip of 4 Years Later, she returned to the home region of Kalos. Frankie managed to stay hidden from the main public eye for the longest, making her identity as 'Zen Trainer' roughly Unknown. However, she got a notice from the Spire after competing in the Batttle Tree. She was told by the organization to come as merely a 'Participant', but come as herself and nothing more. Timidly accepting the proposal, both Personas each brought their teams of Pokémon and decided to take the Spire on.

After entering the Spire as a mere Participant at the tender age of Seventeen , the true test of skill started from then onwards. Her Alter did most of the battling, training relentlessly while having the support of her Pokemon to handle the strain of using Battle Bond and being able to keep up with Pokemon akin to that. The story begun from there. It was a huge success, and she has been there for at 4 Years, participating in 8 Seasons within the 4 year gap and leaving with new knowledge of battling affairs with far more wins than loses under her belt [with even the losses she has were extremely close Battles against the Spire Masters and other extremely gifted trainers] , out of 8 Seasons which is impressive, to say the least. It was then she came back once again in the most recent season, to acclaim her nnewly gained title and challenge the new recruits of the more recent season.
779203_trainercard-Frankie.png

Name: Snora
Species: Snorlax
Personality:
Is a bit silly and tends to play around a lot when battling, such as poking a Pokémon it is battling to break the ice.
Ability: Thick Fat
Held Item: Chesto Berry
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Snorlax was considered to say the least Frankie's very first Pokémon she encountered in Kanto, awakened by the Flute. It was a powerful monstrosity, even after she beat her Father & Mother using her team , wasn't able to defeat it easily, and required the joint effort of Eevee and Blissey to calm it down. After calming it down officially and healing it afterwards, the Snorlax wanted to repay her kindness by becoming it's trainer.

(While it can use Gigantamax and she has the necessary equipment, it can only be done in Galar , so it likely won't be used for the RP. It's only here for cosmetics)

Name: Lily
Species: Eevee
Personality:
Is shy and sensitive at first , but has a sweet heart of gold and generally cares for anyone as long as they care about Pokémon and the bonds between them.
Ability: Adaptability
Held Item: Eevium Z
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Her very first pokemon and likely amongst her strongest Pokémon, with or without the Eevium Z. Considered the closest thing to family on her main team, she was the first pokemon she encountered in the Kalos Region, abandoned by a previous owner when considered to be too weak. Nurturing the Eevee back to normal like a mother tended a baby gave them an unnatural connection close to family. It was that bond that made Eevee break it's limits countless times to surpass trials the average Eevee couldn't endure on their best day.

Name: King Arthur
Species: Aegislash
Personality:
Is silent but carries strong convictions in it's actions.
Ability: Stance Change
Held Item: N/A
History
(Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Aegislash was a result of an trade ironically that happened in Kalos for one Pokemon to another. Somehow she managed to gain this Aegislash but still considers it family regardless

Name: Caesar
Species: Darmanitan
Personality:
Timid.
Ability: Zen Mode
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): He was found in the Desert Resort on the way to getting the Gym near it. He was considered a very important member of the team, specializing with it's mixed movepool of Physical and Special based Attacks. It helped against her mom.

Name: Mistress
Species: Blissey
Personality:
Bold.
Ability: Serene Grace
Held Item: Leftovers
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): She was always well known by Frankie, as Mistress was her Mom's Ace Pokémon. She was the biggest threat of the Mom & Dad duo , and was the one who held her own against Diantha's Mega Gardevoir for a long time before getting overpowered. It was a grueling battle, having her Eevee keep up with it for a long time and eventually defeat it in a 1 on 1 allowed her to keep her Mother's Ace Pokémon.

Name: Yami
Species: Greninja
Personality:
Timid.
Ability: Battle Bond
Held Item: Waterium Z
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): He evolved from a cute Froakie, and was her first starter. The bond they had was immense, even so far as with Froakie, she didn't have to say anything for him to respond how she wanted. It was as if their bond transcended mere words or speech. Froakie's potential was out of this world, and during her 2nd visit to Galar, after evolving into Greninja, defeated Zenith's Gigantamax Charizard, but somehow Greninja managed to overcome it and almost beat it, but after The Pokemon used Firium Z [as weirdly enough in her mind Zenith was in-fact using the Firium Z dance and Charizard's bond with Zenith was so strong it sensed her doing this and responded while in Gigantamax mode] , ontop of that forced the Greninja's & Frankie's bonds to surpass it's limits and become "Frankie-Greninja" . With it's power just release, a "Water Shuriken" was enough to finish the job and defeat Gigantamax Charizard, a feat most wouldn't dare disrespect.

In their Battle Bond state, one could feel the pressure eminating off of Frankie, as if all her worries dissipated from the win and wants to win for their sake. Like Harmonius music, their timing and movements mirror the other simultaneously when using, and both are exceedingly formidable. Both have practiced to master the power of Battle Bond, and got to powerful stages using it to practice how strong their new power was.
779084_trainercard-Zenith.png

Name: Dynamo
Species: Haxorus
Personality:
Bold.
Ability: Mold Breaker
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): One of the strongest pokemon she gained in Unova, and definitely stated prior she could've swept her Mother and Father with Dynamo after he Fully Evolved. As soon as both saw the passion of fire in the other's eyes, Axew didn't think twice to be Zenith's trainer. Both had a passion for battle that couldn't be quenched, so they went to region to region to see if there was another who could quench their insatiable thirst for an excellent fight, and want seconds.

Name: Odysseus
Species: Slaking
Personality:
Naïve
Ability: Truant
Held Item: Life Orb
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): One of the strongest pokemon she gained in Hoenn , and definitely far stronger than her Haxorus, to the point the first time Slaking was evolved into he couldn't take any damage. Was encountered in the Hoenn sleeping in the woods. Her Haxorus was oneshot and sent flying by the force of it's tree like arms. Zenith merely showed it the convinctions as a trainer and Slaking respected her, allowing himself to be captured.

Name: Hecate
Species: Volcarona
Personality: Naïve
Ability: Flame Body
Held Item: Buginium Z
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Encountered in Route 16. To say the least evolving it was a chore, but with compasison that Zenith isn't used to giving and a bit of Frankie's motherly advice, she was able to evolve it to the beautiful Volcarona one sees.

Name: Minotaur
Species: Rampardos
Personality: Aggressive during battle, Jolly otherwise .
Ability: Sheer Force
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Encountered in Sinnoh. His speed needed to be mastered so for the most part the entire time was focused on perfecting nothing but speed. After training that it was smooth sailing from then onwards. The dino looking pokemon definitely has a close bond with both Frankie and Zenith

Name: Hades
Species: Charizard
Personality: Aggressive during battle and Untrusting of Most. Only respects power and strength above all else.
Ability: Blaze
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Zenith's starter of Sinnoh, obtained a long time after entering Sinnoh. It's determination, strength, and power even as a mere Charmander got her interest. It was unnaturally strong, and almost uncontrollable because the strength of his flame was nearly unmatched in comparison to her team and actively took out Slaking and Rampardos when they were fighting together in a training session [taking place after beating the Battle Tree] , despite the impossibility . At Fully Evolved Charizard, whether Gigantamax'd or not, is the strongest member of her team .

(Similar to Snorlax, it is there solely for cosmetics and nothing else. She can Gigantamax and has the equipment , but doesn't have the ability to do so due to the conditions of Venturia Island)

Name: Chiron
Species: Chandelure
Personality: Timid, but can have quite a fiery tempter to match it's element
Ability: Flash Fire
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Zenith's starter of Kalos , obtained a long time after entering Kalos. It's fiery temper and determination tended to offset most trainers from entering an abandoned building, but not her. She entered in, confronted it using force, and through means of persuasion managed to make it back down. Then she convinced it to join her team.
Amelia doesn't have similar appearances to Frankie. She tends to be around her height and weight distributions. She has purple eyes and strawberry blonde Hair, with some jet black strands of hair as well, heavily implied to be conditioned well despite hopping from place to place. She does have slender body proportions, to the point one would think to compare her to a stick in body type, if one were to be rude. Sickeningly pale skin from being stressed quite a bit results in her looking like a pale maiden that needs to be protected. She generally wears purple jacket alongside a black mini skirt [she has an obsession of those for reasons unknown] .
Her Pokémon gained the power of essentially an degree of what Shadow Pokémon, from the XD and Pokémon GO. She got it from her family researching the power of bonds if it was negative due to desiring the power from themselves. Rather than them gaining it, they tested it first on Amelia [who was at the time Fifteen] to see what would happen. Her attitude changed, aura formed, and started to speak with such malice they didn't know what to do. Her pokemon became so strong due to bonding with her, and gaining the shadows they unleashed within her. Due to the darkness gaining power, so did the Pokémon she bonded with, meaning any pokemon she bonds with... Their hearts become semi-locked and become capable of transforming into Shadow Pokémon , meaning they go through the pain of having their hearts darkened and learn Frustration.

Amelia's heart is usually semi-locked for a time , hence why she can use her Pokémon. Their frustration continuously gets stronger as their frustration and hatred of their trainer grows by the second. Amelia can only get truly locked if she either gets into a situation she is mentally distraught over.

When this happens, something akin to Shadow Pokémon occurs: Every move they have gains 4x Super effective Damage, gains subconscious awareness of Shadow Moves and can utilize them, even if it's a move that would not affect the pokemon normally. Due to the darkness in their hears, a double edged sword esque thing happens: happens, a Sharp Increase to all stats offensively [Physical Attack, Special Attack, Physical Defense] are risen over time [aka every post], with their increases in strength over time rivaling the difference between a Base Pokémon & their Mega Evolved State while all defensive moves overtime [Speed, Special Defense] go down sharply as well. They also gain all Shadow Moves associated with their type. All of her pokemon become extremely brutal, to the point it is very likely the pokemon fighting against them would have to fight as if their life was on the line at that point. While they have enough. The worse part is due to the shadow pokemon's darkness increasing due to the constant lock and unlocking, their strength in darkness grows continuously over time, meaning the strength of their attacks and speed continuously rise. If one doesn't defeat them in time, they will close gaps one wouldn't think they would be capable of doing.
What happens to her when her heart is completely locked and darkened by the power she unfortunately has due to her father & mother's experiments.This power can happenhis power erupted from her heart as a result of being locked. A dark purple aura leaks out from her, giving her a generally evil looking aura. Her eyes becomed glowed as well. Her pokemon generally gain this appearance as well.

Dark Witch Amelia is described to be quite the malicious, arrogant, and cocky trainer. Due to her close wins and her strength on a whole different league than even Frankie or Zenith's Team separately, she generally tends to underestimate the power her challengers tend to be
Position (Required) (Participant, Battlemaster, Spire Master): Participant (Specifically inited by Frankie as they are related as Adoptive Sisters)
Name: Amelia
Title(s) (Optional): Dark Witch , Demon's Heart, the Trainer w/ the Darkest Bonds
Height: 5"5
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Hair
Build:
Slight Slender
Eye color: Purple Eyes
Birthplace: Kalos (Shalour City) [Same as Frankie]
First Pokémon (Optional): Deino (Now a Hydreigon)
Occupation (Optional): Pokémon Trainer (Psuedo as she usually doesn't train in fear of her Dark Bonds activating and hurting her pokemon)
Affiliations (Optional) (Required if going for Spire Master): She is only affiliated with Frankie, and this is primarily due to how Frankie is the only one who is truly accepting of her so far and everyone else has called her either a witch and almost every derogatory term out there, despite not having any control over it
Likes: Peace and Quiet. Playing with Frankie & caring for their Pokemon
Dislikes: Herself, her Dark Bonds / Shadow Bonds,
Fears: Herself [Due to the Dark Bonds]
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: Described in the Spoiler Tags
Badges (Required): She has only acquired a select few with Frankie observing to make sure the Dark Bonds didn't activate during a select few.
Achievements: (Required): She has only completed a few of her training badges, and she's considered a newbie when it comes to actual skill in a battle, but her ability to adapt to her opponent is unprecedented. But, the most notable thing is Her Pokémon's Absurd amount of strength. Her Pokémon was described to have strength akin to the Spire Masters despite not being anywhere near as experienced as Frankie, Zenith, or any of the Spire Masters. Using her Dark Bonds, she has managed to push Frankie several times more than any other trainer has before in the Spire [at this point.... That can change obviously] , and in strength alone can take on both Frankie & Zenith simultaneously using the Dark Bonds, and even without it, her Hydreigon has been shown stalemating both Frankie and Zenith's strongest Pokémon, shrugging off attacks, and required strategems to take down. Her Hydreigon, when empowered by the Dark Bonds, can take on Frankie's [Frankie-Greninja & Eevee] and Zenith's Aces [Volcarona and Charizard] simultaneously and have a prolonged battle before losing barely, and even said even when fighting together Dark Bonds / Dark Witch Amelia's Hydreigon had more raw power than them as she was becoming stronger than them and got defeated by a truly godlike team combo [Trapping her Hydreigon inside Protect and as soon as releasing it delivers a OHKO move] . Both hinted they would have been defeated effortlessly if either fought her alone. Both Frankie & Zenith had to be co conscious and use their strongest Pokémon to defeat her Dark Bonds empowered Pokémon , and everytime it was exceedingly close to losing.

Personality (Required): Amelia generally is soft spoken as Frankie. Generally nervous and timid to a fault, to the point of embodying what it would be to become a It generally seems to run in the family across geenrations it seems. Frankie is more likely to talk for her behalf due to being scared of confrontation. Her eeys shows the inward sadness she holds but generally doesn't want to bother anyone about what is within. She hodls her head a lot due to hearing the temptations of her Dark Witch self wanting to be 'let loose' . She is heavily implied to be depressed due to not only what she is, but how she is hurting the pokemon she cares about without even wanting to, and due to constant inward mental bombardment from the Dark Witch.

Battle Style (optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): While she is a participant, she is considered to be genuinely very hesitant to attack due to her fear of losing control, so she genuinely will make careful moves that allow a lot of openings to do anything . Her Pokémon are very much considered to be akin to 'Pure Power Personified'. While she may not have the skill per say, but her strength is almost godlike

Background (Required): TBE [While a participant I wanted to edit this as Frankie talks about her later on in the RP].
Despite having a Team of Six, Amelia usually only uses one, but has up to 5 other Unknown Pokémon. They are hinted to be Pokémon in her Wake that rival, if not]
Name: Judge
Species: Hydreigon
Personality:
Like most of her Pokémon they tend to be a bit hositle due to the locking of their hearts
Ability: Levitate
Held Item: Lum Berry
History
(Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): The pokemon she was given to test her new found Dark Bonds. Despite hating her somewhat due to causing the locking of her hearts they have a truly genuine bond.

Name: Danphi
Species: Copperajah
Ability: Sheer Force
Personality: Timid, Sweet, and Caring outside of Battle. Is a Monstrosity in Battle, not defending the possibility of fighting to the fullest extent of it's ability.
History: Was obtained during the events of Frankie and Amelia's Return to Alola. Considered her strongest pokemon easily, able to effortlessly overpowering Frankie's Greninja and matching Frankie-Greninja blow for blow even without Dark Bonds.

Name: Batsie
Species: Noivern
History: Obtained from Kalos and protected when just in it's smaller stage and taken care of warmly. This kindness helped it warm up to them, and was considered exceptionally gifted in combat, capable of pushing Hydreigon to unlocking it's Dark Bond to overpowering it, and even then lasted for quite a while, capable of going blow for blow with it before becoming Noivern and oneshotting it due to wanting to prove itself, shocking Frankie & Amelia.
Personality: Shy around Strangers. Generally Caring but constantly desires to self-improve itself to prove she is worth being around.

Last edited:
Please have Pokémon that are fully evolved, none fully evolved Pokémon better have a damn good reason to be competing at this level or else its just going to be ground to paste, unless its a non battling partner type.

Will Frankie's Eevee be battling? Because if so, then you must have a good reason why it didn't evolve and if it can battle along the levels of a Pokemon like a Dragonite or a Haxorus.

Also, you forgot a password in the rules section in the first post.

Frick I'll edit the password in... Ouch.

One, in the anime we've had Eevee compete at the League levels. Secondly, The little Eevee refused to evolve to anything else, so Frankie didn't want to force it. Asides, this little Eevee broke her limits quite a few times, and believe me... She will be quite formidable even to fully evolved Pokémon , as she's had the pokemon since the very beginning and has been fighting alongside her for more times than one can count. That and it's newly acquired Alolan Eevium Z would make it extremely formidable to just about any Pokémon that's fighting it.

Fair Enough. I guess that'll be a question to ask the OP once he/she is online. If not I can easily replace it.

I'm just making sure you get yourself settled before the OP arrives and so everything is out of the way and makes it easier for the OP to figure out what's going on. :3

Although, now that I have been more active, I want to make 2 more characters. A Participant and a Spire Master (that position has always caught my eye, I just didn't want to get all power hog-like).

Question for Foxex once they get online: Is Battle Bond okay to have? I want one on for my participant and Spire Master.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Power spots are absolutely restricted to Galar and cannot appear anywhere else, so if the RP isn't set in Galar, there will be no Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing here.

Also remember that we have rules regarding the use of art in the RP forums. I removed the stolen art from your post, use words to describe your characters, and be sure to properly read the rules before posting anything else.