• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Battle Spire is active and looking for competitors! (Sign Ups/Discussion)

(I'm redoing Amelia's Profile so it's easier to see plus while she isn't a participant, she is a more active person in this RP now than ever as she's the one the trainers have to best to take on Frankie)
"P-Please go easy on me..."
"This is no longer a Battle for Merely Winning. Fight as if your life depends on it"
Amelia doesn't have similar appearances to Frankie. She tends to be around her height and weight distributions. She has purple eyes and strawberry blonde Hair, with some jet black strands of hair as well, heavily implied to be conditioned well despite hopping from place to place. She does have slender body proportions, to the point one would think to compare her to a stick in body type, if one were to be rude. Sickeningly pale skin from being stressed quite a bit results in her looking like a pale maiden that needs to be protected. She generally wears purple jacket alongside a black mini skirt [she has an obsession of those for reasons unknown] .
Her Pokémon gained the power of essentially an degree of what Shadow Pokémon, from the XD and Pokémon GO. She got it from her family researching the power of bonds if it was negative due to desiring the power from themselves. Rather than them gaining it, they tested it first on Amelia [who was at the time Fifteen] to see what would happen. Her attitude changed, aura formed, and started to speak with such malice they didn't know what to do. Her pokemon became so strong due to bonding with her, and gaining the shadows they unleashed within her. Due to the darkness gaining power, so did the Pokémon she bonded with, meaning any pokemon she bonds with... Their hearts become semi-locked and become capable of transforming into Shadow Pokémon , meaning they go through the pain of having their hearts darkened and learn Frustration.

Amelia's heart is usually semi-locked for a time , hence why she can use her Pokémon. Their frustration continuously gets stronger as their frustration and hatred of their trainer grows by the second. Amelia can only get truly locked if she either gets into a situation she is mentally distraught over.

When this happens, something akin to Shadow Pokémon occurs: Every move they have gains 4x Super effective Damage, gains subconscious awareness of Shadow Moves and can utilize them, even if it's a move that would not affect the pokemon normally. Due to the darkness in their hears, a double edged sword esque thing happens: happens, a Sharp Increase to all stats offensively [Physical Attack, Special Attack, Physical Defense] are risen over time [aka every post], with their increases in strength over time rivaling the difference between a Base Pokémon & their Mega Evolved State while all defensive moves overtime [Speed, Special Defense] go down sharply as well. They also gain all Shadow Moves associated with their type. All of her pokemon become extremely brutal, to the point it is very likely the pokemon fighting against them would have to fight as if their life was on the line at that point. While they have enough. The worse part is due to the shadow pokemon's darkness increasing due to the constant lock and unlocking, their strength in darkness grows continuously over time, meaning the strength of their attacks and speed continuously rise. If one doesn't defeat them in time, they will close gaps one wouldn't think they would be capable of doing.
What happens to her when her heart is completely locked and darkened by the power she unfortunately has due to her father & mother's experiments.This power can happenhis power erupted from her heart as a result of being locked. A dark purple aura leaks out from her, giving her a generally evil looking aura. Her eyes becomed glowed as well. Her pokemon generally gain this appearance as well.

Dark Witch Amelia is described to be quite the malicious, arrogant, and cocky trainer. Due to her close wins and her strength on a whole different league than even Frankie or Zenith's Team separately, she generally tends to underestimate the power her challengers tend to be
Position (Required) (Participant, Battlemaster, Spire Master): Tester (Specifically asked to be a way to test any Trainers who want to battle Frankie except Battlemasters or Spire Masters . It's to help Amelia develop as a Pokémon Trainer & to test how strong whomever is going to battle her.)
Name: Amelia
Title(s) (Optional): Dark Witch , Demon's Heart, the Trainer w/ the Darkest Bonds
Height: 5"5
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Hair
Build: Slight Slender
Eye color: Purple Eyes
Birthplace: Kalos (Shalour City) [Same as Frankie]
First Pokémon (Optional): Deino (Now a Hydreigon)
Occupation (Optional): Pokémon Trainer (Psuedo as she usually doesn't train in fear of her Dark Bonds activating and hurting her pokemon)
Affiliations (Optional) (Required if going for Spire Master): She is only affiliated with Frankie, and this is primarily due to how Frankie is the only one who is truly accepting of her so far and everyone else has called her either a witch and almost every derogatory term out there, despite not having any control over it
Likes: Peace and Quiet. Playing with Frankie & caring for their Pokemon
Dislikes: Herself, her Dark Bonds / Shadow Bonds,
Fears: Herself [Due to the Dark Bonds]
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: Described in the Spoiler Tags
Badges (Required): She has only acquired a select few with Frankie observing to make sure the Dark Bonds didn't activate during a select few.
Achievements: (Required): She has only completed a few of her training badges, and she's considered a newbie when it comes to actual skill in a battle, but her ability to adapt to her opponent is unprecedented. But, the most notable thing is Her Pokémon's Absurd amount of strength, which every Gym she's been too were baffled by how much strength Amelia's Pokemon actively have, all of them being 'ungodly abominations of power' , capable of besting highly trained Mega Evolved and Gigantamax Pokémon effortlessly in raw contests of Power. It was stated with Raw Power, she would be unrivaled in the Battle Tree, and she has battled the likes of Master Red and Master Blue in the Battle Tree and is well acquainted with their strength, being nigh equal with Frankie's own. Her Pokémon was described to have strength at least akin to the Spire Masters despite not being anywhere near as experienced as Frankie, Zenith, or any of the Spire Masters, without her Dark Bonds active. This is shown in several sparring matches where all her pokemon at least rival Frankie's Greninja and some can keep up with it's Evolved State.

Using her Dark Bonds, she has managed to push Frankie several times more than any other trainer has before in the Spire [at this point.... That can change obviously] , and in strength alone can take on both Frankie & Zenith simultaneously using the Dark Bonds, and even without it, her Hydreigon has been shown stalemating both Frankie and Zenith's strongest Pokémon, shrugging off attacks, and required strategems to take down. Her Hydreigon, when empowered by the Dark Bonds, can take on Frankie's Aces [Frankie-Greninja & Eevee] and Zenith's Aces [Volcarona and Charizard] simultaneously and have a prolonged battle before losing barely, and even said even when fighting together Dark Bonds / Dark Witch Amelia's Hydreigon had more raw power than them as she was becoming stronger than them and got defeated by a truly godlike team combo [Trapping her Hydreigon inside Protect and as soon as releasing it delivers a OHKO move] . Both hinted they would have been defeated effortlessly if either fought her alone. Both Frankie & Zenith had to be co conscious and use their strongest Pokémon to defeat her Dark Bonds empowered Pokémon , and everytime it was exceedingly close to losing.

Personality (Required): Amelia generally is soft spoken as Frankie. Generally nervous and timid to a fault, to the point of embodying what it would be to become a It generally seems to run in the family across geenrations it seems. Frankie is more likely to talk for her behalf due to being scared of confrontation. Her eeys shows the inward sadness she holds but generally doesn't want to bother anyone about what is within. She hodls her head a lot due to hearing the temptations of her Dark Witch self wanting to be 'let loose' . She is heavily implied to be depressed due to not only what she is, but how she is hurting the pokemon she cares about without even wanting to, and due to constant inward mental bombardment from the Dark Witch.

Battle Style (optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): While she is not a participant, she is considered to be genuinely very hesitant to attack due to her fear of losing control, so she genuinely will make careful moves that allow a lot of openings to do anything . Her Pokémon are very much considered to be akin to 'Pure Power Personified'. While she may not have the skill per say, but her strength is almost godlike

Background (Required): TBE [ I wanted to edit this as Frankie talks about her later on in the RP].
Despite having a Team of Six, Amelia usually only uses one, but has up to 5 other Unknown Pokémon. They are hinted to be Pokémon in her Wake that rival, if not surpass her Hydreigon]
Name: Judge
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: Like most of her Pokémon they tend to be a bit hositle due to the locking of their hearts but most can conceal that. Hydreigon doesn't / won't, due to it's anger at it's trainer.
Ability: Levitate
Held Item: Lum Berry
History (Optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): The pokemon she was given to test her new found Dark Bonds. Despite hating her somewhat due to causing the locking of her hearts they have a truly genuine bond.

Name: Danphi
Species: Copperajah
Ability: Sheer Force
Personality: Timid, Sweet, and Caring outside of Battle. Is a Monstrosity in Battle, not defending the possibility of fighting to the fullest extent of it's ability.
History: Was obtained during the events of Frankie and Amelia's Return to Alola. Considered her 3rd strongest pokemon easily, able to effortlessly overpowering Frankie's Greninja and matching Frankie-Greninja blow for blow even without Dark Bonds while suppressed , even with it's Z-Move countered by it's most powerful Attack .

Name: Batsie
Species: Noivern
History: Obtained from Kalos and protected when just in it's smaller stage and taken care of warmly. This kindness helped it warm up to them, and was considered exceptionally gifted in combat, capable of pushing Hydreigon to unlocking it's Dark Bond to overpowering it, and even then lasted for quite a while, capable of going blow for blow with it before becoming Noivern and oneshotting it due to wanting to prove itself, shocking Frankie & Amelia.
Personality: Shy around Strangers. Generally Caring but constantly desires to self-improve itself to prove she is worth being around.

Name: Hecate
Species: Alakazam
History: Gained from a Visit to Sinnoh to visit their Grandparents, when Amelia was with Frankie as a mere Abra . Frankie explained how an Abra taking a liking to a trainer is extremely rare, so she should take the opportunity to let it be a part of the team , which she did . Akin to the lore of the Games, she somehow managed to break Abra's limits and allowed it to evolve into Alakazam during various extensive training regimens , which it's psychic power was increased due to their ever obvious connection. How strong it is is Unknown, but It is fair to assume Alakazam is stronger than Judge.

Name: Grudge
Species: Pangoro
History: Gained from the visit to Kalos. Not much is known about him, and he is generally anti-social, and usually never converses with anyone. Is unquestionably the strongest member of her team, and can take on the entire team solo.

Name: Aphrodite
Species: Serperior
Ability: Contrary
History: Also Gained form a 2nd Revisit to the Sinnoh Region from Unknown Reasons. Is the 2nd Strongest Pokémon in her Possession, and capable of holding her own against Grudge but is significantly weaker, who can best Amelia's team singlehandedly, and generally are seen comparable until Shadow Evolution & Contrary are used excessively in combination which would increase the power of the Leaf Storm which due to also Super Effective Damage equals a knocked out Grudge.

Last edited:
@Foxex
Oh. Okay then if that is the case, it will be slow (as she needs a timeframe to be willing to unleash such gifts to practice homing them in battle) , but it will likely be well controlled by the end of the first season. Right now, she has it to the point it can be used short bursts, sort of like a split second power-up to their attacks before reverting back to normal . She knows how to do this, but actively keeping the power active for longer periods makes her go... all Dark Ash from that one Pokémon Movie in Atlantis if she doesn't actively keep her mental guard up, which will limit how much concentration she can put into actually battling, like a battle for supremacy and pokemon battling all happening simultaneously.

If anyone reads the DBS Manga, it's sort of like how Goku switches from SSG to SSB, switching so fast for an attack it does more damage but with none of the drawbacks as the form doesn't last long enough to do lasting damage.

Sorry about this, but in my last post, I didn't clarify that Flash was using the Bug Buzz as a sonar to go UNDERNEATH the Vaporeon. Plus with the speed he has, he probably would have broke the ice, since the pebbles give his claws a better toughness. I'll let it go, since it was my bad. Though, i do have questions of some of the moves and such, (namely Aorora Beam) though i understand all of the water ones. I'll post, and progress things foward.

What question do you have about Aurora Beam? It's a freezing beam of colorful ice energy that may lower the opponent's special defense, but it's in water, so it freezes a bit of the water around it.

Sorry for the weird post though. XD it was late at night. I just saw that your Ninjask flew to break the ice behind the Vaporeon, not under.

Oh Vaporeon can learn Aurora Beam at Level 36 from Yellow in Gen I to Black and White in Gen V, and then 21 in Black 2 and White 2, then at level 20 in Gen VI and Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon, and then level 17 in Let's Go, and then finally at Level 30 in VIII.

So yea, its been a staple ever since.

The most I'm going to do is going into detail of what Sheila sees in terms of the thick hide or muscles that are either lithe (speedy) or buff (physical attack). She can't tell what their real life versions of Special Attack and Special Defense are, but she'll see that in the battle. The most she can see are the calmness from the Pokemon if it is really apparent, like the Alakazam.

EDIT: Basically I'm asking to see if the descriptions of your Pokemon make sense when I make the RP (or if I feel too self-conscious, I'll post the bit here for further edits).

The post I'm making is fairly long, so I'm sorry if this takes more time than usual. I'm trying to upgrade how I write my RP posts. XD

Last edited:
Ok, here it is:
Position: Battlemaster
Name: Andrew (Badger) Smith
Hometown: Fortree City
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 158 lb
Hair: Relatively Black with red streaks, very messy
Eyes: Brown
Clothing: Black hoodie, Black jeans, Red shoes
Identifying Marks: Nothing much
Musculature: A bit Muscular, normal size
Personality: Andrew is a secluded person who doesn't just randomly go up to someone, but is a real Fun person when he is with friends he knows. His tactics can be unrivaled, especially since he specializes in Triple Battles.
Past: (will be made a little later)
=========
Battle Style: Implements the use of Sunny day, and then, the trickery of Double Teams

Pokémon: Hitmonchan
Species: Hitmonchan
Ability: Iron Fist
Hidden Power: Ice
Personality:
Main Moves: Elemental Punches, Sky uppercut, Bullet punch, Counter, Stone Edge, Sunny Day
----
Pokémon: Hitmonlee
Species: Hitmonlee
Ability: Limber
Hidden Power: Electric
Personality:
Main Moves: Blaze kick, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Bounce, Mega Kick
----
Pokémon: Zamp
Species: Boltund
Ability: Strong Jaw
Hidden Power: Grass
Personality: Ready to bolt into action, loyal
Main Moves: Crunch, [Psy, Thund, Fire] Fangs, Howl, Protect, Bulk up
----
Pokémon:
Species:Tsareena
Ability: Leaf Guard
Hidden Power: Water
Personality:
Main Moves: Solar Blade, Power Whip, U-turn, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Synthesis, Low Sweep, Stomp, Sunny Day, Double Team
----
Pokémon:
Species: Seismitoad
Ability: Poison Touch
Hidden Power: Fairy
Personality:
Main Moves: Poison Jab, Stomping Tantrum, Liquidation, Rock Slide, Ice punch, Dig, Double Team
----
Pokémon:
Species: Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Hidden Power: Dark
Personality:
Main Moves: Stone Edge, [Drag, Shad] Claws, Double Team, Fly, U-Turn, Crunch, Earthquake

Last edited:
I think it’s kind of in a weird inberween hopefully I’ll have time to get back around to posting in it

I also may reboot it there are quite a few people I don’t think are active really anymore on the site

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I've also been super busy. One of the Discord servers I work as an administrator in has staff applications out and I've been stretched thin trying to read them all and get my opinions in.

I'll post tomorrow.