• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Battle Spire is active and looking for competitors! (Sign Ups/Discussion)

Small note before dropping this wall of text. I wrote this character with the intention of being one of the tougher Battlemasters while at the same time trying to keep him just below the level of spire masters, but I'm not sure of how well I managed to achieve that. Regardless, it's likely that he might aim to climb up the ranks of the spire as well.

Well, here goes nothing:

Position: Battlemaster
Name: Ethan Wright
Title: n/a
Height: 5'9" / 175 cm
Hair Color: Light Brown
Build: Average weight, slightly toned over years of trekking over multiple regions, light skin.
Eye color: Green
Birthplace: Icirrus City, Unova
First Pokémon: Mawile
Affiliations: Unova Hall of Fame (former champion).
Likes: Battling, taking care of his pokemon, exploring and researching, cooking, ancient lore and places.
Dislikes: Crowds, cocky people, willful ignorance.
Fears: People forgetting the past, losing someone important to him.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: Not very fond of flashy clothing because it only makes moving around harder, most of the time will be seen in rather casual clothes such as jeans, boots and shirts with long sleeves or jackets in order to cover his left arm's scarring, saving himself explaining it and shocked looks.
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos.
Achievements:
+ Former Unova League Champion
+ Pokemon World Tournament Season 1 Champion.
+ Participated in most regional pokemon leagues except Alola and Galar.
+ All gold symbols earned at the Hoenn Battle Frontier.
+ All gold prints earned at the Sinnoh Battle Frontier.
+ Collaborated with the international police hunting down the remnants of Team Plasma and fighting back against Team Flare.
+ Assisted Professor Sycamore and Steven Stone with their exhaustive research on Mega Evolution, earning him a keystone and a Mawilite.

Personality: Generally friendly although he might come off as a bit uninterested or lost in his thoughts towards strangers. Very laidback and a little sarcastic around those he's close with. Will offer friendly advice to his tutees. He isn't very fond of titles as he thinks of them as superficial ego boosts.

Battle Style: Part of Ethan's success as a trainer is keeping his battle style flexible, he's capable of assessing a situation and laying a plan towards victory. He's comfortable taking various approaches but generally will trend towards aggressive maneuvers or disrupting his foes. His Pokemon are capable of battling on their own with little need for feedback as a result of over a decade of battling together. However, when Ethan does directly give commands, his pokemon will not hesitate to follow through, nor hold back.

Background:
Ethan was born a single child in Icirrus City in Unova. A large portion of his childhood involved learning about the Dragonspiral Tower, the heroes of truth and ideals, and the fossil excavations of Twist Mountain. Which fueled his interest for the ancient world. On a fateful day at the age of 10 his curiosity managed to get the better out of him, which led him to sneak into the Challenger's Cave, where he met in a near death scare what would be his first Pokemon and loyal friend, a female Mawile he gave the name of Kohaku. The young boy had run into the pokemon as it had been patrolling its territory, seeing the creatures jaw prompted him to scream, to which the pokemon responded to in a similar fashion, as it was taken by surprise, but seeing as though neither of them meant each other harm, the two managed to ease down after a curious, mutual stare. Ethan and Kohaku became friends very quickly and played for hours in the cave, only to later draw the attention of the guards and being promptly kicked out of the cave. To the boy's relief, his new Pokemon friend was willing to head back with him home, and this signaled the start of what would later become a very close bond of trust.

Four years later, Ethan would embark on his first journey across Unova. And of course, none other than Kohaku would be as eager to join the rookie trainer on his career. The boy proved to be very proficient at battling and have an unmatched thirst for exploration, which would later lead to a very succesful career and unwanted attention, from other trainers and the public alike. Two years after the start of his journey Ethan managed to win his first league tournament at his home region, earning the right to face the Elite Four and eventually crown himself champion of his home region at age 22. In the next two years, the PWT would be held for the first time in Driftveil City, and the new champion wasn't about to let opportunity pass. Ethan would become the first person to win the PWT, at the age of 24. It wasn't much later that he would give up his title of champion at his home in Unova, not wanting to handle the PR matters and wishing to travel more. The young man would travel to various regions, taking on their local leagues and learning as much as he could sponge in lore.

At age 25, Ethan received an interesting letter from a man named Sycamore. The letter itself not only contained an special invitation to the newly inaugurated Kalos league, but a special request to assist the scientist in what would be one of the greatest undertakings in Pokemon research, Mega Evolution. It was impossible to turn down, and as such the young man prepared his bags for yet another journey. In Kalos, his assistance on researching the recorded lore on Mega Evolution earned him the right to have a keystone. The following year, he was summoned by Champion Steven Stone from Hoenn for further research on the subject. Ethan and Steven bonded over shared interests which eventually ended in a showdown calling a draw, thechampion of Hoenn giving him a Mawilite as a token of gratitude.

When Ethan isn't present at the spire he can be found in Johto enjoying the sights in Ecruteak city or further training his party for the future challenges at the facility

Current Party
Name: Kohaku
Species: Mawile
Personality: Kohaku is almost always seen outside walking alonside Ethan, in normal state, she is very sweet and friendly towards him and other people, and is generally excitable. In Mega Evolved state, however, she becomes extremely cold, near ruthless and won't stop fighting until the foe is defeated or she gets exhausted, she won't listen to anyone but Ethan in this state.
Ability:
Sheer Force: Attack power is increased at the loss of secondary effects. (Before Mega Evoltion)
Huge Power: Attack Power is doubled. (Mega Evolved)
Held Item: Mawilite, worn on her head as a headband. (Approved by Stellarwind)
History: Kohaku and Ethan met on Challenger's cave in unova and quickly managed to get along as the both showed great curiosity for each other. Kohaku and Ethan have been together for more than 15 years, and as such they have deep trust for each other. When Kohaku Mega Evolved for the first time years ago, its new found power proved to be far greater than it could handle, biting her trainer's forearm as he tried to calm her down. Ethan's other pokemon had to actively intervene to calm her down as their trainer went to get himself treated for his wounds. Years later of and countless hours of training, Kohaku has near full control of her mega evolved power, but the painful memory of losing herself like she did is all but gone, as such when mega evolved she fights ruthlessly aiming to end a battle as fast as possible through various means, with the objective to avoid drawing a battle out and potentially lose her mind again. Ethan doesn't use Kohaku in battle very often unless the power boost provided by mega evolving is needed, because she isn't very strong by herself.

Name: Hikari
Species: Volcarona
Personality: Hikari is generally calm and may sometimes be seen following Ethan outside of her Pokeball, although it is no less fierce than the rest of his Pokemon when it comes to battling. Hikari fights much like other members of her species. Playing circles around her opponents before hammering them with overwhelming attacks.
Ability:
Flame Body: May burn the foe on contact.
Held Item: Passho Berry
History: Ethan had read in a few old books about a beautiful pokemon capable of lighting the sky as if it was the sun, described as being the savior of an ancient civilization, fascinated, this motivated Ethan to head for the desert resort, where possible sightings of ancient pokemon were commobly reported, hoping to find out more.

Unfortunately, both for him and said Pokemon, he wasn't the only one interested, while on the way back to Castelia City from unsuccesful searches, Ethan could see a very bright light on the distance, and there it was, Volcarona was captured by Pokemon poachers, most likely to sell it on illegal markets. Ethan fought the poachers and promptly beat them, being a much more capable trainer. After releasing Volcarona, the young man offered her a place a in his party, which the pokemon gladly accepted. Ethan gave her the name of Hikari, inspired by the bright light the pokemon emanated.

Name: Daichi
Species: Garchomp
Personality: As a Gible, Daichi proved to be a very enthusiastic and playful pokemon, quickly becoming friends with the rest of the team. Although now it is a much more serious pokemon and very powerful, his enthusiasm for battle hasn't faded, visibly excited whenever it is his turn to fight. He prefers a direct, relentless physical approach, attacking with blinding speed before the opposing pokemon can react. Daichi is Ethan's strongest pokemon before Kohaku mega evolves.
Ability:
Sand Veil: Raises evasion in a sandstorm.
Held Item: Soft Sand
History: Ethan met Gible inside a cave during his travels in Sinnoh. The little draconic pokemon followed him after witnessing him completely dominating battles with other trainers. Daichi eventually challenged Ethan and was captured. Gible proved to have a passion for battling equal to that of his new trainer, one which the two of them bonded over. As Gabite, Daichi's aggressive nature heightened, which proved to be troublesome as he would sometimes get could get carried away by the heat of a battle. Managing the pokemon's excitement would later prove to be a focal point of training.

As Garchomp, much of Daichi's excitable nature has calmed down, being much more calculated on his actions. Daichi proved to be a major asset, going toe-to-toe with other important pokemon such as Tower Tycoon Palmer's Dragonite.

Name: Itsuki
Species: Serperior
Personality: Itsuki is a very prideful pokemon and doesn't like taking orders from anyone other than Ethan. This reflects on his battle style, preferring to whittle down opponents through tactics such as Leech Seed and poisoning, keeping himself healthy with the added protection of an Assault Vest. However, he's more than capable of going on a relentless offensive, should the situation call for it.
Ability:
Contrary: Stat drops are inverted.
Held Item: Assault Vest
History: Ethan obtained Itsuki as a gift from wealthy nobles while on his travels. Itsuki comes from a line of selectively bred Serperior, and it takes great pride on that lineage. As Snivy, he proved to be quite stubborn and difficult to please, but after many hard fought battles and the pass of time, the serpent came to accept Ethan, not quite as a master, but as a an equal of sorts.

Name: Takara
Species: Starmie
Personality: True to its title category, Starmie is a mystery, Ethan can sometimes struggle to understand what is going through Takara's mind. Its battle style quite erratic, wildly swinging from repeated assaults to defensive tactics, proving to be quite unpredictable for its opponents.
Ability:
Analytic: Power is boosted if it moves after the opponent.
Held Item: Expert Belt
History: Takara was found one night while exploring the ruins near Undella Bay, flashing its core to the sky, to Ethan's fascination. It proved to be as prominent in battle as it was an enigma, its unpredictable tactics being able to turn a match completely.

Name: Rokuro
Species: Gengar
Personality: Like any other Gengar, Rokuro is fond of pranks and toying with foes. In battle he likes to employ tactics such as crippling opponents or actively disrupt them before finishing them off with a strong attack. Ethan is fond of jolly disposition even if he doesn't encourage his antics.
Ability:
Levitate: Immune to ground attacks. (Not 100% sure about this because Gengar has been shown to be able to levitate in the anime but the later games have changed its ability to Cursed Body.)
Held Item: Black Sludge
History: Rokuro was found as Gastly while exploring an abandoned Mansion trying to pull a prank on Ethan. It wasn't long before the little ghost warmed up to its new trainer due to its friendly disposition. As Gengar, Rokuro proved to be a great asset both in battles and in exploration thanks to his ability to feel other supernatural presences.

I might add more pokemon down the line but right now I'm satisfied with this as it is. Trying to make 6 pokemon unique enough is was exhausting lol.

LESGO

@PocketMonsterHunter Ethan Wright accepted as Battlemaster

A higher level Battlemaster would be a Tier 3, which are usually Battlemasters that are in the process of challenging Spire Masters that have already beaten at least one 1 of them, Rebecca is a Tier 3 for example, and they would also hold more responsibilities in the Battle Spire.

A Tier 2 is a veteran Battlemaster that are tougher than a Tier 1

Just remember being a good battler isn't enough to move on to the higher positions, the individual must also be a willing mentor, giving back to the community and what for the betterment of other trainers, etc.

I'll eventually be going back through the discussion pages to link everyone's character sheets to the main OP post of the master list of the characters so it will be easier reference.

I'll let you decide on Ethan's tier yourself, it depends on how strong you want him to be, a Tier 3 would be someone who is actively working on challenging the Spire Masters with at least one defeated, meaning they would be free to challenge the rest without collecting Prestige Points. More often than not they would be under the tutelage of a Spire Master. A Tier 2 is a veteran Spire Master and a Tier 1 would be a newer Battlemaster or a "normal" one.

You can wait for the ceremony or you can just be chilling somewhere since Battlemasters can come and go from the island as they please so he would already be on the island.

omg I got no alerts what the..

well I’ve read most of the posts after realizing there was so many that I didn’t know about ughhhh

one thing I kept in mind is that Battlemaster tiers, @Foxex I’d like Luna to be either the highest tier or 2nd highest tier, if that doesn’t fit Luna, I’ll gladly be the 3rd highest tier, because I know for a fact Luna isn’t a very new Battlemaster.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! No the participants have been on the island for a bit, a high level Battlemaster named Rebecca took a large group to the resort area where the participants will be staying while there were some trainers that are battling in the main plaza area. you'll get caught up if you start reading from page 4 or so. Right now I'm waiting for some of the battles to wrap up so I can do a small time skip to the opening ceremony.

Thing of note the Spire Trainer card gets further activated at the registration desk so its officially activated so you can participate on the island. but a general summary is okay.

Also I think I've linked everyone's Bio posts to the OP master lists, if you got a moment, check if it's correct, if not let me know and I'll correct it.

@EeviumZ @ThatJustin’sASpy! @TheWanderer @soxterluna @Frontier Master @itsgarrett_31 @ThanosCar_The_Inevitable @Condor @Captain Cardboard @FantasyApprentice @Pinch @XanthousXatu @FunnyCat117 @Merciless Medic @PocketMonsterHunter @The Legendary Trainer

Alright sorry for the long pause, I'm concluding Kari's battle with @XanthousXatu and pushing straight into the opening ceremony starting. It's going to be a huge post so it may be up much later tonight or tomorrow at the latest, I promise.

Anyone who's not already at the arena I urge you to get there, or they can watch it in their resort room on TV, but I would recommend they be there in person.

Also Celeste got her Mega approved so I'll be editing that into her bio when I get the chance.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
'Grats on the approved Mega! ^.^

Sorry about the delay in my posts, the combination of school and the RP I'm currently running (which several of you are in, and involves a LOT of behind-the-scenes work on my part) is really messing up my schedule. @Condor, I'll try to reply today.

@EeviumZ I get it, i still gotta make a post in urs as well lol

also kinda stealing your idea too please @ whoever your character is currently interacting with too somewhere in your post, even on the bottom is fine. it just makes it easier to see who's interacting with who and hopefully will ping the notifications of the person, cuz i know mine have been kinda wonky lately, was really good for a while, and i also need to figure out how to make it so the Emails i get don't get sent to junkmail lol

Position: Participant
Name: Ozona Reverie
Title(s)
(Optional): The Karate Riser, Champion Ozona.
(16+ recommended, remember a minimum of 1 League victory is required or equivalent): 27
Height: 5'15
Hair Color: Black
Build: Fairly skinny, but her legs are very slender. Has pale skin, but a birthmark shaped like a diamond on her left thigh.
Eye color: Crimson
Birthplace: Cianwood City, Johto.
First Pokémon (Optional
): Jet, Buizel (Is a Floatzel now).
Occupation (Optional): Part time Elite Four Member, Part time Breeder.
Affiliations (Optional) (Required if going for Spire Master):
Likes: Cute Pokemon, isolation, pushing herself, monochromatic colors, city life.
Dislikes: Bulky Pokemon, crowded places, going easy on a foe, bright colors, rural areas.
Fears: Poison types.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance:
- Her hair is long and straight, just to add. Has a grey tank top with a white Eevee silhouette on it, has a black leather jacket to cover that, and has a sleek black backpack. Her teams Pokeballs, phone, and other various items inside for her top half.
- She wears a knee length black skirt, white stockings, slightly torn, black shoes with a neat shine, plus a separate grey bag that slips around her waist to carry her Badge Cases and Trainer ID in for her lower areas.
Badges (Required)
: Kanto to Kalos
Achievements: (Required):'
- Former Champion of Johto and Sinnoh.
- All Silver Symbols in Hoenn Battle Frontier.
- At one point, Contest Master in Sinnoh.
- Helped defeat Team Plasma in Unova.
- Became a part time Elite Four Member in Johto.
- Defeated the four Battle Chatelaines in Hoenn's Battle Resort at their highest ranks.

Personality (Required): Ozona is a loner on every level. She doesn't like conflict outside of battle, is timid and introverted, and prefers grooming her team in privacy. She knows of her strange past, with being Champion twice, and many other achievements, she'd just rather stay alone and relax, in her mind. Has a strong fear of Poison types and Weezing, as one nearly got her trapped in a haunted mansion, which would have left her to the Ghost types that were in there. So to put it simply, she just wants a quiet life outside of battling.

Battle Style (optional) (Recommended if going for Battlemaster) (Required if going for Spire Master): Ozona's style is what she calls "Lost Storm Style". It involves her commanding her Pokemon to go for one move, then change to a new one lightning fast- the old one was lost, and the new one came as fast as a lightning bolt in a storm, earning the title of the "Lost Storm Style" . It's been her go-to method since. Mako and Drake have took this style to heart, while Fluffles struggles a bit.

Background (Required):
Ozona was born shortly after her brother, Strato, in Cianwood City. It was a distant place, so the two siblings had little to do, except wait for their father to return. Every year, he left Johto to find rare Pokemon for the duo to play with. Some of these were Skitty, Pachirisu and Vulpix. But there were two the siblings has interest in: the Buizel and Skorupi. As time passed, and they were both 9, they moved to Olivine City as it was livelier. Strato made lots of new allies, but Ozona kept to herself. The next year, They were given their starting Pokemon: the Buizel and Skorupi they admired. Ozona took the Buizel, as it suited her better. She and Strato eventually explored Johto, and returned when they were 15 and 16, respectively. They then went to a advanced Trainer's School in a unknown region, which apparently prepared aspiring Gym Leaders to become them, and were skilled behind belief. Ozona went on to travel the world after graduation, and when she was 19, she hit her jackpot. A close victory against Steven, the Hoenn Champion inspired her to turn to Sinnoh to take on the Contest scene. She thrived and her fan base skyrocketed. She became Champion there, too. For a year, she stayed in Hoenn to fight the elusive Battle Chatelaines in the Battle Resort, succeeding pretty easily. She came home on her 21st birthday, to learn Strato was a famous professor now, and he had a letter for her that was sent to him by mistake. On hearing she had 2 Champion titles under her belt, the Battle Spire sent her a invitation. She accepted, took the Sky Bus, and arrived with her strongest team.
TEAM
Name: Jet
Species: Floatzel
Personality: Hard working and brave, never denies a fight.
Ability: Swift Swim
Held Item: Mystic Water
History
(Optional):

Name: Buck
Species: Smeargle
Personality: Reckless and snazzy, has a passion for Contests.
Ability: Own Tempo
Held Item: Focus Sash
History
(Optional):

Name: Fluffles
Species: Flareon
Personality: Elegant and refined, rather vain.
Ability: Flash Fire
Held Item: Passho Bery
History
(Optional):

Name: Drake
Species: Noivern
Personality: Bold and has a strong bondwith Nacho. Really hates losing.
Ability: Frisk
Held Item: Lum Berry
History
(Optional):

Name: Nacho
Species: Hawlucha
Personality: Has a strong bond with Drake and is pretty quiet.
Ability: Limber
Held Item: Expert Belt
History
(Optional):

Name: Mako
Species: Cinccino
Personality: Cutesy and childish. Often steals the hearts of others.
Ability: Cute Charm
Held Item: Silk Scarf
History
(Optional)
That's a text wall, jeez..

Last edited:
@Alternate_Mystery

Overall not too bad, quite the interesting character that relies on more tricking and poke tactics to win. The only a few issues I have is with the amount Champion wins in accordance with age. A victory over a region Champion after just one year of being on a journey is not quite possible in my opinion due to the fact the bonds with the Pokémon will not quite be there along with their strength and overall growth. Even some of the more veteran of the Spire has at most 2 or 3 Champion victories and those are rare. They take a lot of time and energy to beat usually having tried numerous times. For example Celeste has 2 Champion victories in this particular RP (She has 1 in my own head cannon, but that’s not relevant here) and her first victory took over a decade of training and perfecting her team.

It’s ok to try to make your character seem strong and tough, but there are some limits here still. The average participant has a single Hall of Fame entry or a feat of equal difficulty such as contest champions, high ranking members at battle establishments such as the Battle Tree or Battle Resort.

A few small edits and you will be good to go. Just remember these RPs are more akin to the anime and Manga and NOT the games.

Also I would take out any references to legendary Pokémon encounters, since they need an Admin.’s approval for those, and you’ve got 2 in yours and it doesn’t really add anything at all and could be omitted. I’m only using he symbol of Victini in the form of the Spire logo and some statues, but no direct interaction or appearance of it.

Almost done with these two characters. Just need to fill out information for Eva's Pokemon and that's it. The general premise of what she has is there though. Hopefully, I get them done before the intro post XD

The start of my characters. I will finish them when I have time.

Position: Spire Master
Name: "Sheila" (It's been so long, she doesn't even know her actual name or her family)
Title(s): The Savage Pokemon-Lady; The Pseudo-Legendary Master
Height: 4'11" (149.9 cm)
Hair Color: Brown
Build: She is very muscular, toned, and skinny.
Eye color: Black
Birthplace: Somewhere in Galar (She doesn't remember where)
First Pokémon: Dreepy (now a Dragapult)
Affiliations: The Galar Pokemon League, due to her defeating the Champion
Likes: She likes Pokemon, nature, battling, and sour foods.
Dislikes: She dislikes humans, technology, and bitter foods.
Fears: She fears death.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: She has extremely long hair, almost going down to her feet, and it is very scruffy and wild, as if she hasn't brushed it. She has tanned, tough (which can take more punishment from Pokemon attacks than normal) skin and looks like a child due to her youthful face and short height, despite her being older and her voice sounding like an adult's. She wears a tank top and shorts, no matter the weather. She also wears sandals when she has to be in a place that won't allow her to be barefoot. She is usually dirty, despite her showering everyday. She also has perfect teeth and sharp canines.
Badges: She has gotten all badges in the Galar region, and a few badges in Sinnoh.
Achievements: She has beaten the Champion in Galar, managed to battle many trainers and Pokemon at one time, beat Dynamaxed Pokemon without Dynamaxing her Pokemon, and can even slightly fight like a Pokemon and has personally trained many Pokemon to become strong and tough.

Personality: She is a very reserved, quiet person, choosing to observe and then act rather than talk. She especially doesn't talk to people who waste her time, as she doesn't want to waste her breath on them, but she will be more talkative to Pokemon. During a fight, she emits many Pokemon noises, such as growls, roars, chirps, whistles, and many more to communicate to her Pokemon about what moves and what combination of moves to use. This throws off the opposing force because then it is almost reliant on the opposing Pokemon knowing what to do with that information and not their trainer. She isn't great with people, choosing to fight people who are of a higher skill level. If they fail, she thinks they are wasting her time, and won't help in making them better. If they somehow humor though, she may change her mind.

Battle Style: She commands her Pokemon with utmost savagery and will expect the same from her opponent. She can't fight trainers who try and go easy on the Pokemon, as she knows they can take more punishment than most people would like to see. She is more brutal than most people (including Shade) and usually fights against people who are around her level of strength, as any less would just feel like she is wasting her time and she'll also feel bored. She uses her Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses to her advantage, and uses her enemy's strengths and weaknesses against them, and even knows how to utilize terrain to the utmost of her advantage.

Background:
Having been left out in the Wilds at a very young age and forgotten about, she took solace and found comfort in the arms and wings of the Pokemon. She hid from humans for a good portion of the time, choosing to learn from the various Pokemon how to walk, talk like them, survive out in the wilderness with just the clothes on your back and ingenuity, and even fight like them. While she didn't have any powers like the Pokemon did, they could teach her a few moves that humans can utilize without having to have an organ or a power to do so. Even though her moves were weak at first, they trained her to have the strength to throw a punch of a Machop and have the physical toughness of a Geodude.

Years of this, until she was 15, had completely separated herself from society. She has always heard of bad things humans did, but was nevertheless curious when she'd see people making delicious, and sometimes not-so-delicious curry, with their Pokemon. They seemed so happy. She emerged from the comfort of her trees to attempt to talk to a human, but realized she didn't know how to talk English. Feeling pity for the poor savage Pokemon-girl, the woman taught her how to speak English by a little bit and even taught her about the many things she had and is experiencing, like PokeBalls, potions, the Gym Challenge, and more. The influx of information interested her and she wanted to go out and explore. But she couldn't leave. After several more years of the curiosity gnawing at her, she took a Dreepy, a Larvitar, a Deino, a Goomy, and a Jangmo-o, whom she had been training for years, and went with them on a journey around Galar.

Her ability to cope with civilization was practically nonexistent. She had no concept of personal space, economy, how roads and intersections worked, Pokemon Centers, or anything human-related. There were some things she was able to pick up quickly, but that was either due to prior tellings from the lady she met or from something that reminded her of home.

After finding the lady again in a city the girl had randomly traveled to, the savage girl realized she had no name, like what the lady had. Confused on what to call herself, the lady, who was a foreigner, gave her the name of Sheila, and decided to partner up with her and teach her how to be human again. It took a good few years of travel and teachings, but Sheila finally managed to coexist a little and learned a bit more English and even could read and write a little. Thanking her mentor, the lady disappeared, never to be found again, which made Sheila depressed, as she was the only human she could actually trust.

Due to her new teachings, she swept through the Gym Challenge with her five Pokemon, who evolved fairly quickly into their first forms. She then made her way to Wyndon, and trained her Pokemon further before fighting in the Stadium to take part in the Champion's Cup. After a few battles, most of her Pokemon began to evolve to their last forms, with the last one evolving due to actual rain coming over the Stadium at the right time.

She made her way to the final Champion, who was the predecessor of Leon, and fought him, but was unable to defeat him. The poor 22-year-old left and traveled to Sinnoh to train more. She flew there with her Hydreigon and Dragapult taking turns. When she got there, she began finding Pokemon to take in and train, them being a Dratini, Bagon, Beldum, and a Gible. To help with that training, she battled some Gym Leaders there, earning a few badges and allowed her Pokemon to evolve more. She then flew back to Galar after a year of training and competed in the Champion's Cup again. Her new Pokemon evolved again fairly quickly, and she was able to sweep most of her opposition. It was when she went up against the Champion, did she realize something.

She wasn't using the Pokemon's strengths against them.

Last time, she was knocked out due to his Gigantamax Pokemon. This time, she used the Pokemon's size against itself. After testing out what worked and what didn't, she managed to almost beat the Gigantamax Pokemon, but was unable to. Now figuring out what to do, she went out into the Wilds to battle many Dynamaxed and Gigantamaxed Pokemon, figuring out the way to take them down. After finally finding something she can do against them, she went back. This time, she was victorious.

As soon as she had beaten the Champion, she got a letter to visit Veritas Island. Promised to have amazing battles, she traveled there. Excited for battles, she sped through many of the participants, having baffled several of them due to her unique way of commanding her Pokemon. It wasn't long when she had battled her first Battle Master. Due to being 29-years-old at the time, the Spire wasn't as tough as it was now. She was able to defeat many Battle Masters and was even tutored on some of their techniques. Then she battled a Spire Master. She didn't win, that was for sure.

She came back twice every year, trying to bash herself against the increasingly difficult Battle Masters and Spire Masters. When Celeste became a Spire Master, Sheila found that the way to become a Spire Master was tougher. She spent her off-time training her Pokemon and teaching them different combinations of moves and giving them names, and even teaching them how to fight on their own. After several more seasons, she finally managed to beat a Spire Master. She doesn't remember who she beat, but she finally did it. Her major weakness was Ice-Typed attacks, as four of her Pokemon were weak to Ice and three of her Pokemon were incredibly weak to Ice, but she used her Pokemon's weaknesses against her opponent. She predicted that, nine times out of ten, they would use a move that had an advantage against the Pokemon, so she made it difficult for moves, especially Ice moves, to hurt her Pokemon.

This allowed her to defeat her very first Spire Master.

After this, and being a Participant for eight seasons and training between and during the seasons, she finally became a Spire Master herself. She was a formidable opponent for many aspiring Participants and Battle Masters. While she isn't the strongest, she can still hold her own in a fight and confuse her opponents, which usually gives her the win.
Name: -
Species: Dragonite - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Personality: As a young Dratini, she was exceptionally skilled at utilizing her body in many offensive and defensive ways in a battle. She is incredibly stubborn and doesn't like to told what to do. She allows this from Sheila, but that just depends on what mood she is in. After she evolved into a Dragonite, she has become more reserved, but her headstrong ways will always be a part of her. After she evolved, she has been training off and on with Rebecca's Dragonite, Bubbles, to become as good as him. Once her trainer became a Spire Master, she still would do sparring battles with Bubbles on occasion.
Ability: Multiscale - The layered scales help in reducing damage taken by an attack when Dragonite is at her peak condition.
Held Item: -
History: When Sheila came to Sinnoh to train, this Dratini was found in Mt. Coronet while Sheila was traveling through it to get up and to Route 217, so she can toughen everyone's weaknesses to the cold and Ice. This Dratini followed her after receiving some kindness from Sheila. When Dratini caught up to her as Sheila was about to enter Route 217, that was when Sheila decided to catch her. After giving her treats and other such things to show the Dratini that Sheila would take care of her, she then battled the Dratini. She saw how tough she was, even at that stage when all of her Pokemon were evolved. After proving their worth to one another, Sheila took her along. Dratini evolved into Dragonair when she battled Candice at Snowpoint City, having adapted to the cold a bit better than her other Dragon-Types at the time. When Sheila traveled back to Galar, Dragonair had evolved into Dragonite during the very first battles in the Champion Cup. She trained herself on how to use her new body, but ultimately found it difficult, proving to not be as strong as she herself thought when she had gotten beaten mercilessly by the hands of the Champion's weaker Pokemon. Upset at feeling like she was worthless on the team, she kept training and was always on the search for power. When they traveled to Veritas Island, the Dragonite saw what she needed. Battles and training. Several seasons later, and she has now gotten extremely strong, thanks to Rebecca's Dragonite, Bubbles, and Sheila's constant and harsh training regimen. She is now tough, strong, fast, has a lot more stamina than most Dragonites, and has several dozens of combinations of moves she could use at her disposal.

Name:
-
Species: Tyranitar - [TYPE]Rock[/TYPE][TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Personality: He is very a gentle giant when he's not battling. He allows bird Pokemon to nest on him and he commonly walks around on all fours so as to allow rest for most Pokemon. When he is put in charge of battling, he usually sees red and angrily attacks without regard for himself, others, or the environment. It is difficult to hear Sheila at this stage, so she has to practically scream at him for him to hear.
Ability: Sand Stream - When sent out into battle, he summons a sandstorm.
History: Being born in Galar, Tyranitar, as a Larvitar, was the largest of the friend group of Sheila's. Because of this, he always had a gentle disposition, thinking others were frail and needed to be taken care of and needed a gentle creature to help them with their needs. Despite this affectionate outlook on others, he always stood by his friends and he would make sure they were okay, even if it meant hurting others. He despised doing this, but wanted to protect Sheila, as she was talking about how she wanted to challenge Galar. He went along with, not realizing that challenging Galar meant going into lots of battles. Larvitar was astonished at this, but went with her anyway because he wanted to make sure Sheila was okay. When he was sent out in his first battle, he reluctantly followed, but forfeited after he made his first attack. He butted heads with Sheila and argued with her, but eventually started to cry and break down, expressing that he didn't want to hurt anyone. Sheila then brought up that, if he didn't train and battle others, then he won't have the strength to protect her from later and more powerful dangers. Agreeing to train up, he eventually won the battle he forfeited in. He then finally evolved into Pupitar as she got her 6th badge in Galar. He didn't evolve into Tyranitar until she traveled to Sinnoh, where she did extensive training with them all in Mt. Coronet. When they traveled back to Galar, he was able to defeat the Pokemon that beat him when he was a Pupitar, getting his revenge. He finally settled that battling was alright, but preferred to be sweet with others outside of battles. Since becoming the Pokemon of a Spire Master, he hasn't let that get to his head one bit.

Name:
-
Species: Salamence - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Personality: As a Bagon, he was ever so hopeful of attaining his wings. This hopefulness has evolved into something else once he got his wings, which was to be the best Dragon/Flying-Typed Pokemon there ever was, which put him at odds with the other team members. Still, this confidence has helped him win several battles that almost seemed like it would end for him. He is eternally grateful for Sheila to get him to this point, and he will do anything for her.
Ability: Moxie - Once this Pokemon knocks out a Pokemon, the overwhelming surge of dopamine and excitement raises its physical attack.
History: He was a Bagon when Sheila found him in Sinnoh when she traveled there after her defeat at the hands of the Champion in Galar. She trained him just as ruthlessly as her veteran Pokemon, which almost didn't seem fair to him at first, until he knew why. It was so they would live out on Route 217 and her multitude of Dragon-Types can survive out there. This hardening of mind and body had given Bagon the ability to evolve into Shelgon. After defeating the Snowpoint City Gym, Shelgon had evolved into Salamence and was able to fly! He couldn't have been more grateful, but wanted to help Sheila out as much as possible. Flying back to Galar, he helped her attain her prize: defeating the Champion. Once that was done, she needed his help becoming a Spire Master. He was amazed at the amount of power a Pokemon was privy to if they were just confident in themselves and he still felt like there was no way that he could give back what Sheila had given him. He stayed with her because that is what he could give her: Companionship and the security that he'll always be there for her.

Name:
-
Species: Metagross - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: Metagross absolutely adores Sheila. She is very different from others of her kind and she was a wonderful study. She became very attached to the human and would use her body to guard her, as she was extremely tough. Her metal body is quite difficult to penetrate, aiding her in battle. She is quite protective of Sheila and won't let people get too close to her.
Ability: Clear Body - Isn't affected by stat lowering moves.
History: As a Beldum, she was quite lonely, but was graced with the presence of a wonderful human when this human traveled through Sinnoh. Wanting to get to know her, she wouldn't let Sheila capture her until her queries were answered. Liking the fact that they could talk in Pokemon terms, she spent a good week with her, just talking and having fun conversations. After realizing she could really benefit from this human, she allowed herself to get caught and began training under her. It didn't take long for her to evolve into Metang. When they traveled to Galar, she was able to evolve into Metagross during the tournament for the Champion Cup. She wasn't able to get used to her body, but she did enjoy the power surge she got. This allowed her to beat several Pokemon in a row, albeit recklessly and she ended up knocking herself out. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, she helped her trainer reach that goal. Now that they were stronger and tougher, she has become the official tank of her team and can take almost any beating while dishing it back.

Name:
-
Species: Garchomp - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Ground[/TYPE]
Personality: She was quite the shy little Gible when she met Sheila, but warmed up to her after she had met Deino as a Hydreigon. Turned out, they were the same age, but Hydreigon was just trained to evolve. Wanting some of that power, she allowed herself to get caught by Sheila. After evolving, she has gotten more and more bold, wanting to show off more of her power each time. She almost knocked herself out due to her recklessness, but was able to train alongside and against Hydreigon to better her control. She was still quite the showoff though.
Ability: Sand Veil - Can hide in Sandstorm, making it very difficult for Pokemon to hit her.
History: As a Gible living near Mt. Coronet, she was hiding away, scared of everything in the world. It was difficult for her to even go out to eat something, as there always seemed to be something that startled her. One day, she heard a roar that sounded powerful. She peeked out of her hiding hole to see a young woman with her Hydreigon running around Mt. Coronet, exploring its vast maze-like tunnels. Wanting to help her, she led her to Route 217. Seeing that she could become as strong as the Hydreigon, she allowed herself to get caught. She trained alongside the Pokemon, gaining a crush on the Hydreigon. She evolved into Gabite and felt immensely proud of herself and she felt less scared. When they traveled to Galar, she evolved into Garchomp shortly before the tournament. She decided to stay away from competing just yet, so she could better perform under her new body. Her Hydreigon stayed to help her. While they were alone together, their bond formed over something that had happened and they became mates. When they came back, they were brutal in the fights that followed. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, Garchomp was excited as it was a big event that was watched almost every time the seasons came around. She wanted to show off her strength to everyone, so everyone one knew not to mess with her evolutionary line.

Name:
-
Species: Hydreigon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: He was quite sweet as a Deino, occasionally bashing into things and other creatures, but he did this as a way to learn his surroundings, naturally. He took a particular liking to Sheila, as she would bump into him and they would play around, tackling each other until they were so bruised up, they looked like rainbows and had to rest the next day. As a Zweilous, he got a little more brutal, but he didn't lose his sweet demeanor, even as he evolved into a Hydreigon. He showed a lot more brutality, but was able to keep a lid on his overflowing urge to dominate others on the battlefield and allow his sweetness to pervade outside of battle. This earned him a mate.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type moves and unaffected by Arena Trap and terrain.
History: As a Deino, he was the childhood friend of Sheila. He was one of the first to be friends with her and would play with her, much to the chagrin of the Pokemon that were her guardians, as she was always bruised and scraped. This aided in making her tough, strong, and tolerating of physical situations. He followed along with Sheila when he heard that she needed him and the other Pokemon, and was absolutely loving the idea of battling others to show what they were made of. He quickly evolved into Zweilous after the 5th gym, and evolved right before the tournament shortly after. He didn't train on his new body and power and was practically reckless, yet almost unstoppable to most of them. The Champion was the only trainer to put him in his place and made him realize that reckless power wasn't everything. He flew Sheila, with the help of Dragapult, over to Sinnoh to better train in cold environments and get some strategy to help achieve their the recognition they deserved. It was at this time that he met a shy, cute, little Gible. She quickly evolved and learned what needed to be learned, soaking up the teachings like a sponge does with water. When she finally evolved into Garchomp, Hydreigon didn't want her to go through the same mistake he did. He helped her train away from the eyes of everyone, but their relationship grew during this. No one really knew what happened, but they became a strong couple after that. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, Hydreigon aided her in all that he could.

Name:
-
Species: Goodra - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: She was quite the sweet one, always doing things for others. Her sweet demeanor seems to pass over to her battles, but it turns out to be more creepy than anything else. She just brutally attacks with a sweet smile, making her smile look more like a slasher smile than anything else. It's truly an odd sight. Despite that, her actions in battle do not carry over outside of battle, as she absolutely adores everyone and everything that are smaller than her and takes great care in not hurting anyone. She changed due to her dropping her sassy attitude because she realized up in the snowy landscape of Sinnoh that her sassy attitude wasn't needed, as it usually would just cause problems. Although, this sassy attitude does seem to appear if she is angry.
Ability: Gooey - Due to the Pokemon's overwhelming sticky mucus, contact with this Pokemon causes the attacker to slow.
History: As a Goomy, she was surprisingly sassy, yet sweet to everyone she knew. She was one of the first friends of Sheila. After hearing about going on an adventure, she kind of told off Sheila that she wasn't going to come with, but she was just upset that she was going to be leaving their home. After hearing that she was going with, she was a little upset with herself, but went along with after much coaxing from Sheila. She quickly evolved into Sliggo after the 3rd gym, but didn't evolve until much later at the Champion Cup during a rainy spell that just so happened to come by Wyndon. She traveled with Sheila to train at Mt. Coronet and didn't start getting into a relationship with Kommo-o until she went over there to train. They helped each other get over the cold of the environment by focusing on what was important. When they got back to Galar, she finally lost her sassy attitude and became alarmingly sweet. Seeing that Kommo-o liked that about her, he did miss it, but he was glad he didn't have to worry about arguing with her too much... Until she gets angry. When Sheila wanted to be a Spire Master, Goodra was initially worried, but went along with it. She didn't think it would be so fun.

Name:
-
Species: Kommo-o - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE]
Personality: He was always serious about battling, and loved it, as well. He would always tease other Pokemon about their mistakes, but was secretly insecure inside. This especially showed up after they had lost against the Champion of Galar. He battles brutally to constantly show himself that he is strong. If he does lose though, he becomes quite sore, as his ego is bruised. He does have a relationship with Goodra.
Ability: Bulletproof - This Pokemon is immune to barrage or bullet-like moves.
History: As a Jangmo-o, he was one of the first friends of Sheila. He trained with her, as he loved to battle with her. He had completely forgot that she wasn't a Pokemon until she found the human lady that camped near their home. Seeing how inspired she was to go explore the region and compete in gyms, he agreed to come along. He convinced Goodra, who was a Goomy at the time, to come with him, as he may need her sassy attitude to cheer her up. He evolved into a Hakamo-o around the 7th gym, and then evolved into Kommo-o during the Champion Cup shortly after. When they traveled to the Sinnoh region, he began to slowly lose his will, which he got back from being with Goodra. He felt like he wasn't all that great, as he was beaten he could have easily beaten. Goodra cheered him up and this started their relationship with each other. When they returned to Galar, he battled brutally, as he wanted to show himself that he was much stronger than what he gave himself credit for. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, he wanted to show himself what he was made of and agreed to help her.

Name:
-
Species: Dragapult - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]
Personality: She is extremely caring of her Dreepy within the dens in her horns and is also caring of other people. She is known as the mom of the group, while the Tyranitar is known as the father, even though they just think of each other as friends or like siblings. She is incredibly fast during a fight though, and will never back down, no matter how sweet her disposition is outside of battle.
Ability: Infiltrator - This Pokemon can go behind defenses of the team, her attacks unaffected by such veils.
History: She was a Dreepy when was first friends with Sheila. She made sure Sheila stayed out of trouble and kept an eye on her whenever she would venture out away from the eyes of the stronger Pokemon, and she would make sure her Pokemon friends stayed in line when it came to playing with her, as she didn't want her hurt. When Sheila wanted them to travel with her, she got scared and told her she shouldn't have listened to the tales of that strange lady because it was taking her away from the safety of their home. Seeing that the other Pokemon were on board, she reluctantly came with. When she saw how extraordinary things were, she changed her mind and evolved into Drakloak at the 4th gym. She evolved later into Dragapult when she beat the last opponent before the Champion. Due to the recent evolution, she wasn't able to fully utilize her new friends and she was knocked out. She went along with Sheila to Sinnoh and trained on how to ignore most pain and discomfort. She made sure everyone was okay and she became very strong in willpower. When they were ready to go back, she took Sheila back home and they attempted at the Champion again. After they had beaten him, she had wanted things to end, but Sheila's search for power had shown her the Battle Spire. Saddened that they wouldn't have a vacation, Dragapult followed along. She loved battling, but loved relaxing more.
Name: Evelyn "Eva" Terra
Title(s): The Eeveelution Trainer
Height: 5'06" (167.6 cm)
Hair Color: Naturally brunette, but she dyed her hair in 7 different colors. Her bangs are her usual brown color, while each streak at the back of her head is evenly spaced out. There's blue, yellow, red, pink, black, green, light blue, and pale pink in order.
Build: She is quite lean and skinny.
Eye color: She has green eyes, but she sometimes has contacts in that are rainbow in color.
Birthplace: Turffield, Galar
First Pokémon: Eevee
Affiliations: The Breeder community and the Turffield Gym.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon specifically, her ego being stroked, and winning.
Dislikes: She dislikes losing, getting dirty, and feeling incompetent.
Fears: She fears failure.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: She wears a long-sleeved white shirt with the silhouette of her Pokemon, with Eevee in the middle and each of its evolutions jumping away from the Eevee with a trail of their color behind them. She wears an orange jacket with black accents down the seams, long blue jeans, converse, and has a brown backpack.
Badges: She has gotten all the badges in Galar and Unova.
Achievements: She has beaten all the gym leaders in Galar and Unova, has beaten the Elite Four of the Unova Region, has gotten all the ribbons and has become the Top Coordinator in Sinnoh, and has beaten one member of the Battle Pyramid (although, that was an unofficial match, but Eva still counts that).

Personality: Eva is very standoffish with her personality. She doesn't like to have conversations with people and only sees how good people are by their battling skills and will only help them if they gave a good battle. She doesn't trust people and can be quite rude. Spoiled, she expects things to be handed to her on a silver platter. She is nicer to her Pokemon, whom have adopted her behavior, but puts in a more respective, yet sassy behavior. All this standoffish behavior is because she doesn't want to feel like she's a failure for some reason, so she has an ego to protect her fragile mind.

Battle Style: She doesn't have as much of a battle style. She excels at Double Battles, Triple Battles, and has different names for combinations of moves with her Pokemon.

Background: She was born in a rich family's home and she was the only child. She was given their respect, items, and love, but never earned anything that should have been earned. This led her to lose friends faster than her gaining them, but her parents never really told her why she'd lose friends. They didn't want to hurt her, so they gave her excuses as to why she couldn't - always blaming everybody else's behaviors and perceived thoughts, but never their daughter's. When Eva wanted an Eevee, she got one. When Eva wanted seven more, she got them all - on the same day she asked, too. This spoiling behavior will end though. One day, her parents started up a breeding facility and taught Eva how to care for her Pokemon. Eventually, some people came by and one boy was enamored with her. He ignored her insults and beat her in a battle. Amazed at his strength, she asked him to teach her. The boy was amazed at the sudden change in behavior, so he taught her all that he could. The reason why he beat her was because her Pokemon all shared one weakness - Fighting. She hadn't evolved a single Eevee, yet. Realizing her issue, she asked him to help her evolve her Pokemon. They set up which Eevee would evolve into which, and they were given colored collars, so they wouldn't forget. They then went out on an adventure, after telling her parents what she was doing, and was on her way to evolve her Pokemon.

Along this journey, she learned how to be humble when it best suited her and to shoot down her own pretentious behavior towards people. While an inkling of this still lurks within her tones and mannerisms, she has come to realize why she was like that and tried desperately to keep herself away from failure. To always succeed. So she worked hard. She worked herself and her Pokemon hard everyday to be the opposite of herself. Being nice was so difficult, but now her mannerisms are almost like that of a princess - proper, but still a little rude. For 10 years, she had worked on this behavior of hers.

When she was 13, she was up against the champion after beating everyone before her. However, her arrogance got the better of her and it ultimately cost her the win after one mess up. When she needed comfort, the boy she had been traveling with left her. Assuming the worst, she went to Unova and was trying to console herself while traveling with her Pokemon. She lost. How could she? She tried the Gym Challenge in Unova again, but was unable to beat the Champion, despite her use of Dragon-Types. Eva was too arrogant. She then went to Sinnoh and found herself something that was way better: contests.

It took her a few tries, but she finally got the hang of competing in contests. She always had a flair about herself and her Pokemon, which had won her very first ribbon. Sooner or later, she began to devise combinations of moves and how to use them effectively. She practiced with her Pokemon and had them utilize them in different ways in battle. She won all the ribbons and when it was time to beat the Top Coordinator of the Sinnoh region, she was nervous. What if she lost again? She couldn't handle another loss.... But she went ahead anyway, kept her arrogance in check, and won. Finally, something big that she earned herself. It felt amazing.

Later, she fought a guy who she thought was just some random stranger off the road, but turned out they were a trainer from the Battle Pyramid. Then she realized it was the same guy who had helped her get her Pokemon to evolve in Galar. Why was he there after her big win? Well, she did beat him - finally. She had to utilize everything she had been taught and taught her Pokemon, but she did it. He then said something about checking her mail back at home. She went back to Turffield to see her parent's breeding business had skyrocketed. She used her skills to help with the daycare/breeding center/training center for those who needed help like she did. She was a tough coach, but people needed that. They needed to be shown that they couldn't just get what they wanted in life by asking and sometimes life wasn't forgiving when it came to lessons. She waited patiently and worked at her parent's places until she got the letter to go to Veritas Island.

While Eva still believed she could very well ask and get things, she at least has a better tone to rejection and loss. Except battling. She will always be a sore loser.
Name:
Species:
Eevee - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:
Species:
Vaporeon - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:
Species:
Jolteon - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Flareon - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Espeon - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Umbreon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Leafeon - [TYPE]Grass[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Glaceon - [TYPE]Ice[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

Name:

Species:
Sylveon - [TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE]
Ability:
Held Item:
History:

The performances are just performances from trained Pokémon so no outside participation. For this event the Spire Masters and Battlemasters would be in the crowd just watching and enjoying the show. Though there is a VIP for Spire Masters and league Champions if they want to watch from there.

DONE!!! JEEZUMS!!! Now, I shall work them into the RP in a semi-short post. Sorry if the backstories for Eva's Pokemon got repetitive, I lost creativity way before I started working on this XD

The start of my characters. I will finish them when I have time.

Position: Spire Master
Name: "Sheila" (It's been so long, she doesn't even know her actual name or her family)
Title(s): The Savage Pokemon-Lady; The Pseudo-Legendary Master
Height: 4'11" (149.9 cm)
Hair Color: Brown
Build: She is very muscular, toned, and skinny.
Eye color: Black
Birthplace: Somewhere in Galar (She doesn't remember where)
First Pokémon: Dreepy (now a Dragapult)
Affiliations: The Galar Pokemon League, due to her defeating the Champion
Likes: She likes Pokemon, nature, battling, and sour foods.
Dislikes: She dislikes humans, technology, and bitter foods.
Fears: She fears death.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: She has extremely long hair, almost going down to her feet, and it is very scruffy and wild, as if she hasn't brushed it. She has tanned, tough (which can take more punishment from Pokemon attacks than normal) skin and looks like a child due to her youthful face and short height, despite her being older and her voice sounding like an adult's. She wears a tank top and shorts, no matter the weather. She also wears sandals when she has to be in a place that won't allow her to be barefoot. She is usually dirty, despite her showering everyday. She also has perfect teeth and sharp canines.
Badges: She has gotten all badges in the Galar region, and a few badges in Sinnoh.
Achievements: She has beaten the Champion in Galar, managed to battle many trainers and Pokemon at one time, beat Dynamaxed Pokemon without Dynamaxing her Pokemon, and can even slightly fight like a Pokemon and has personally trained many Pokemon to become strong and tough.

Personality: She is a very reserved, quiet person, choosing to observe and then act rather than talk. She especially doesn't talk to people who waste her time, as she doesn't want to waste her breath on them, but she will be more talkative to Pokemon. During a fight, she emits many Pokemon noises, such as growls, roars, chirps, whistles, and many more to communicate to her Pokemon about what moves and what combination of moves to use. This throws off the opposing force because then it is almost reliant on the opposing Pokemon knowing what to do with that information and not their trainer. She isn't great with people, choosing to fight people who are of a higher skill level. If they fail, she thinks they are wasting her time, and won't help in making them better. If they somehow humor though, she may change her mind.

Battle Style: She commands her Pokemon with utmost savagery and will expect the same from her opponent. She can't fight trainers who try and go easy on the Pokemon, as she knows they can take more punishment than most people would like to see. She is more brutal than most people (including Shade) and usually fights against people who are around her level of strength, as any less would just feel like she is wasting her time and she'll also feel bored. She uses her Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses to her advantage, and uses her enemy's strengths and weaknesses against them, and even knows how to utilize terrain to the utmost of her advantage.

Background:
Having been left out in the Wilds at a very young age and forgotten about, she took solace and found comfort in the arms and wings of the Pokemon. She hid from humans for a good portion of the time, choosing to learn from the various Pokemon how to walk, talk like them, survive out in the wilderness with just the clothes on your back and ingenuity, and even fight like them. While she didn't have any powers like the Pokemon did, they could teach her a few moves that humans can utilize without having to have an organ or a power to do so. Even though her moves were weak at first, they trained her to have the strength to throw a punch of a Machop and have the physical toughness of a Geodude.

Years of this, until she was 15, had completely separated herself from society. She has always heard of bad things humans did, but was nevertheless curious when she'd see people making delicious, and sometimes not-so-delicious curry, with their Pokemon. They seemed so happy. She emerged from the comfort of her trees to attempt to talk to a human, but realized she didn't know how to talk English. Feeling pity for the poor savage Pokemon-girl, the woman taught her how to speak English by a little bit and even taught her about the many things she had and is experiencing, like PokeBalls, potions, the Gym Challenge, and more. The influx of information interested her and she wanted to go out and explore. But she couldn't leave. After several more years of the curiosity gnawing at her, she took a Dreepy, a Larvitar, a Deino, a Goomy, and a Jangmo-o, whom she had been training for years, and went with them on a journey around Galar.

Her ability to cope with civilization was practically nonexistent. She had no concept of personal space, economy, how roads and intersections worked, Pokemon Centers, or anything human-related. There were some things she was able to pick up quickly, but that was either due to prior tellings from the lady she met or from something that reminded her of home.

After finding the lady again in a city the girl had randomly traveled to, the savage girl realized she had no name, like what the lady had. Confused on what to call herself, the lady, who was a foreigner, gave her the name of Sheila, and decided to partner up with her and teach her how to be human again. It took a good few years of travel and teachings, but Sheila finally managed to coexist a little and learned a bit more English and even could read and write a little. Thanking her mentor, the lady disappeared, never to be found again, which made Sheila depressed, as she was the only human she could actually trust.

Due to her new teachings, she swept through the Gym Challenge with her five Pokemon, who evolved fairly quickly into their first forms. She then made her way to Wyndon, and trained her Pokemon further before fighting in the Stadium to take part in the Champion's Cup. After a few battles, most of her Pokemon began to evolve to their last forms, with the last one evolving due to actual rain coming over the Stadium at the right time.

She made her way to the final Champion, who was the predecessor of Leon, and fought him, but was unable to defeat him. The poor 22-year-old left and traveled to Sinnoh to train more. She flew there with her Hydreigon and Dragapult taking turns. When she got there, she began finding Pokemon to take in and train, them being a Dratini, Bagon, Beldum, and a Gible. To help with that training, she battled some Gym Leaders there, earning a few badges and allowed her Pokemon to evolve more. She then flew back to Galar after a year of training and competed in the Champion's Cup again. Her new Pokemon evolved again fairly quickly, and she was able to sweep most of her opposition. It was when she went up against the Champion, did she realize something.

She wasn't using the Pokemon's strengths against them.

Last time, she was knocked out due to his Gigantamax Pokemon. This time, she used the Pokemon's size against itself. After testing out what worked and what didn't, she managed to almost beat the Gigantamax Pokemon, but was unable to. Now figuring out what to do, she went out into the Wilds to battle many Dynamaxed and Gigantamaxed Pokemon, figuring out the way to take them down. After finally finding something she can do against them, she went back. This time, she was victorious.

As soon as she had beaten the Champion, she got a letter to visit Veritas Island. Promised to have amazing battles, she traveled there. Excited for battles, she sped through many of the participants, having baffled several of them due to her unique way of commanding her Pokemon. It wasn't long when she had battled her first Battle Master. Due to being 29-years-old at the time, the Spire wasn't as tough as it was now. She was able to defeat many Battle Masters and was even tutored on some of their techniques. Then she battled a Spire Master. She didn't win, that was for sure.

She came back twice every year, trying to bash herself against the increasingly difficult Battle Masters and Spire Masters. When Celeste became a Spire Master, Sheila found that the way to become a Spire Master was tougher. She spent her off-time training her Pokemon and teaching them different combinations of moves and giving them names, and even teaching them how to fight on their own. After several more seasons, she finally managed to beat a Spire Master. She doesn't remember who she beat, but she finally did it. Her major weakness was Ice-Typed attacks, as four of her Pokemon were weak to Ice and three of her Pokemon were incredibly weak to Ice, but she used her Pokemon's weaknesses against her opponent. She predicted that, nine times out of ten, they would use a move that had an advantage against the Pokemon, so she made it difficult for moves, especially Ice moves, to hurt her Pokemon.

This allowed her to defeat her very first Spire Master.

After this, and being a Participant for eight seasons and training between and during the seasons, she finally became a Spire Master herself. She was a formidable opponent for many aspiring Participants and Battle Masters. While she isn't the strongest, she can still hold her own in a fight and confuse her opponents, which usually gives her the win.
Name: -
Species: Dragonite - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Personality: As a young Dratini, she was exceptionally skilled at utilizing her body in many offensive and defensive ways in a battle. She is incredibly stubborn and doesn't like to told what to do. She allows this from Sheila, but that just depends on what mood she is in. After she evolved into a Dragonite, she has become more reserved, but her headstrong ways will always be a part of her. After she evolved, she has been training off and on with Rebecca's Dragonite, Bubbles, to become as good as him. Once her trainer became a Spire Master, she still would do sparring battles with Bubbles on occasion.
Ability: Multiscale - The layered scales help in reducing damage taken by an attack when Dragonite is at her peak condition.
History: When Sheila came to Sinnoh to train, this Dratini was found in Mt. Coronet while Sheila was traveling through it to get up and to Route 217, so she can toughen everyone's weaknesses to the cold and Ice. This Dratini followed her after receiving some kindness from Sheila. When Dratini caught up to her as Sheila was about to enter Route 217, that was when Sheila decided to catch her. After giving her treats and other such things to show the Dratini that Sheila would take care of her, she then battled the Dratini. She saw how tough she was, even at that stage when all of her Pokemon were evolved. After proving their worth to one another, Sheila took her along. Dratini evolved into Dragonair when she battled Candice at Snowpoint City, having adapted to the cold a bit better than her other Dragon-Types at the time. When Sheila traveled back to Galar, Dragonair had evolved into Dragonite during the very first battles in the Champion Cup. She trained herself on how to use her new body, but ultimately found it difficult, proving to not be as strong as she herself thought when she had gotten beaten mercilessly by the hands of the Champion's weaker Pokemon. Upset at feeling like she was worthless on the team, she kept training and was always on the search for power. When they traveled to Veritas Island, the Dragonite saw what she needed. Battles and training. Several seasons later, and she has now gotten extremely strong, thanks to Rebecca's Dragonite, Bubbles, and Sheila's constant and harsh training regimen. She is now tough, strong, fast, has a lot more stamina than most Dragonites, and has several dozens of combinations of moves she could use at her disposal.

Name:
-
Species: Tyranitar - [TYPE]Rock[/TYPE][TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Personality: He is very a gentle giant when he's not battling. He allows bird Pokemon to nest on him and he commonly walks around on all fours so as to allow rest for most Pokemon. When he is put in charge of battling, he usually sees red and angrily attacks without regard for himself, others, or the environment. It is difficult to hear Sheila at this stage, so she has to practically scream at him for him to hear.
Ability: Sand Stream - When sent out into battle, he summons a sandstorm.
History: Being born in Galar, Tyranitar, as a Larvitar, was the largest of the friend group of Sheila's. Because of this, he always had a gentle disposition, thinking others were frail and needed to be taken care of and needed a gentle creature to help them with their needs. Despite this affectionate outlook on others, he always stood by his friends and he would make sure they were okay, even if it meant hurting others. He despised doing this, but wanted to protect Sheila, as she was talking about how she wanted to challenge Galar. He went along with, not realizing that challenging Galar meant going into lots of battles. Larvitar was astonished at this, but went with her anyway because he wanted to make sure Sheila was okay. When he was sent out in his first battle, he reluctantly followed, but forfeited after he made his first attack. He butted heads with Sheila and argued with her, but eventually started to cry and break down, expressing that he didn't want to hurt anyone. Sheila then brought up that, if he didn't train and battle others, then he won't have the strength to protect her from later and more powerful dangers. Agreeing to train up, he eventually won the battle he forfeited in. He then finally evolved into Pupitar as she got her 6th badge in Galar. He didn't evolve into Tyranitar until she traveled to Sinnoh, where she did extensive training with them all in Mt. Coronet. When they traveled back to Galar, he was able to defeat the Pokemon that beat him when he was a Pupitar, getting his revenge. He finally settled that battling was alright, but preferred to be sweet with others outside of battles. Since becoming the Pokemon of a Spire Master, he hasn't let that get to his head one bit.

Name:
-
Species: Salamence - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Personality: As a Bagon, he was ever so hopeful of attaining his wings. This hopefulness has evolved into something else once he got his wings, which was to be the best Dragon/Flying-Typed Pokemon there ever was, which put him at odds with the other team members. Still, this confidence has helped him win several battles that almost seemed like it would end for him. He is eternally grateful for Sheila to get him to this point, and he will do anything for her.
Ability: Moxie - Once this Pokemon knocks out a Pokemon, the overwhelming surge of dopamine and excitement raises its physical attack.
History: He was a Bagon when Sheila found him in Sinnoh when she traveled there after her defeat at the hands of the Champion in Galar. She trained him just as ruthlessly as her veteran Pokemon, which almost didn't seem fair to him at first, until he knew why. It was so they would live out on Route 217 and her multitude of Dragon-Types can survive out there. This hardening of mind and body had given Bagon the ability to evolve into Shelgon. After defeating the Snowpoint City Gym, Shelgon had evolved into Salamence and was able to fly! He couldn't have been more grateful, but wanted to help Sheila out as much as possible. Flying back to Galar, he helped her attain her prize: defeating the Champion. Once that was done, she needed his help becoming a Spire Master. He was amazed at the amount of power a Pokemon was privy to if they were just confident in themselves and he still felt like there was no way that he could give back what Sheila had given him. He stayed with her because that is what he could give her: Companionship and the security that he'll always be there for her.

Name:
-
Species: Metagross - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: Metagross absolutely adores Sheila. She is very different from others of her kind and she was a wonderful study. She became very attached to the human and would use her body to guard her, as she was extremely tough. Her metal body is quite difficult to penetrate, aiding her in battle. She is quite protective of Sheila and won't let people get too close to her.
Ability: Clear Body - Isn't affected by stat lowering moves.
History: As a Beldum, she was quite lonely, but was graced with the presence of a wonderful human when this human traveled through Sinnoh. Wanting to get to know her, she wouldn't let Sheila capture her until her queries were answered. Liking the fact that they could talk in Pokemon terms, she spent a good week with her, just talking and having fun conversations. After realizing she could really benefit from this human, she allowed herself to get caught and began training under her. It didn't take long for her to evolve into Metang. When they traveled to Galar, she was able to evolve into Metagross during the tournament for the Champion Cup. She wasn't able to get used to her body, but she did enjoy the power surge she got. This allowed her to beat several Pokemon in a row, albeit recklessly and she ended up knocking herself out. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, she helped her trainer reach that goal. Now that they were stronger and tougher, she has become the official tank of her team and can take almost any beating while dishing it back.

Name:
-
Species: Garchomp - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Ground[/TYPE]
Personality: She was quite the shy little Gible when she met Sheila, but warmed up to her after she had met Deino as a Hydreigon. Turned out, they were the same age, but Hydreigon was just trained to evolve. Wanting some of that power, she allowed herself to get caught by Sheila. After evolving, she has gotten more and more bold, wanting to show off more of her power each time. She almost knocked herself out due to her recklessness, but was able to train alongside and against Hydreigon to better her control. She was still quite the showoff though.
Ability: Sand Veil - Can hide in Sandstorm, making it very difficult for Pokemon to hit her.
History: As a Gible living near Mt. Coronet, she was hiding away, scared of everything in the world. It was difficult for her to even go out to eat something, as there always seemed to be something that startled her. One day, she heard a roar that sounded powerful. She peeked out of her hiding hole to see a young woman with her Hydreigon running around Mt. Coronet, exploring its vast maze-like tunnels. Wanting to help her, she led her to Route 217. Seeing that she could become as strong as the Hydreigon, she allowed herself to get caught. She trained alongside the Pokemon, gaining a crush on the Hydreigon. She evolved into Gabite and felt immensely proud of herself and she felt less scared. When they traveled to Galar, she evolved into Garchomp shortly before the tournament. She decided to stay away from competing just yet, so she could better perform under her new body. Her Hydreigon stayed to help her. While they were alone together, their bond formed over something that had happened and they became mates. When they came back, they were brutal in the fights that followed. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, Garchomp was excited as it was a big event that was watched almost every time the seasons came around. She wanted to show off her strength to everyone, so everyone one knew not to mess with her evolutionary line.

Name:
-
Species: Hydreigon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: He was quite sweet as a Deino, occasionally bashing into things and other creatures, but he did this as a way to learn his surroundings, naturally. He took a particular liking to Sheila, as she would bump into him and they would play around, tackling each other until they were so bruised up, they looked like rainbows and had to rest the next day. As a Zweilous, he got a little more brutal, but he didn't lose his sweet demeanor, even as he evolved into a Hydreigon. He showed a lot more brutality, but was able to keep a lid on his overflowing urge to dominate others on the battlefield and allow his sweetness to pervade outside of battle. This earned him a mate.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type moves and unaffected by Arena Trap and terrain.
History: As a Deino, he was the childhood friend of Sheila. He was one of the first to be friends with her and would play with her, much to the chagrin of the Pokemon that were her guardians, as she was always bruised and scraped. This aided in making her tough, strong, and tolerating of physical situations. He followed along with Sheila when he heard that she needed him and the other Pokemon, and was absolutely loving the idea of battling others to show what they were made of. He quickly evolved into Zweilous after the 5th gym, and evolved right before the tournament shortly after. He didn't train on his new body and power and was practically reckless, yet almost unstoppable to most of them. The Champion was the only trainer to put him in his place and made him realize that reckless power wasn't everything. He flew Sheila, with the help of Dragapult, over to Sinnoh to better train in cold environments and get some strategy to help achieve their the recognition they deserved. It was at this time that he met a shy, cute, little Gible. She quickly evolved and learned what needed to be learned, soaking up the teachings like a sponge does with water. When she finally evolved into Garchomp, Hydreigon didn't want her to go through the same mistake he did. He helped her train away from the eyes of everyone, but their relationship grew during this. No one really knew what happened, but they became a strong couple after that. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, Hydreigon aided her in all that he could.

Name:
-
Species: Goodra - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: She was quite the sweet one, always doing things for others. Her sweet demeanor seems to pass over to her battles, but it turns out to be more creepy than anything else. She just brutally attacks with a sweet smile, making her smile look more like a slasher smile than anything else. It's truly an odd sight. Despite that, her actions in battle do not carry over outside of battle, as she absolutely adores everyone and everything that are smaller than her and takes great care in not hurting anyone. She changed due to her dropping her sassy attitude because she realized up in the snowy landscape of Sinnoh that her sassy attitude wasn't needed, as it usually would just cause problems. Although, this sassy attitude does seem to appear if she is angry.
Ability: Gooey - Due to the Pokemon's overwhelming sticky mucus, contact with this Pokemon causes the attacker to slow.
History: As a Goomy, she was surprisingly sassy, yet sweet to everyone she knew. She was one of the first friends of Sheila. After hearing about going on an adventure, she kind of told off Sheila that she wasn't going to come with, but she was just upset that she was going to be leaving their home. After hearing that she was going with, she was a little upset with herself, but went along with after much coaxing from Sheila. She quickly evolved into Sliggo after the 3rd gym, but didn't evolve until much later at the Champion Cup during a rainy spell that just so happened to come by Wyndon. She traveled with Sheila to train at Mt. Coronet and didn't start getting into a relationship with Kommo-o until she went over there to train. They helped each other get over the cold of the environment by focusing on what was important. When they got back to Galar, she finally lost her sassy attitude and became alarmingly sweet. Seeing that Kommo-o liked that about her, he did miss it, but he was glad he didn't have to worry about arguing with her too much... Until she gets angry. When Sheila wanted to be a Spire Master, Goodra was initially worried, but went along with it. She didn't think it would be so fun.

Name:
-
Species: Kommo-o - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE]
Personality: He was always serious about battling, and loved it, as well. He would always tease other Pokemon about their mistakes, but was secretly insecure inside. This especially showed up after they had lost against the Champion of Galar. He battles brutally to constantly show himself that he is strong. If he does lose though, he becomes quite sore, as his ego is bruised. He does have a relationship with Goodra.
Ability: Bulletproof - This Pokemon is immune to barrage or bullet-like moves.
History: As a Jangmo-o, he was one of the first friends of Sheila. He trained with her, as he loved to battle with her. He had completely forgot that she wasn't a Pokemon until she found the human lady that camped near their home. Seeing how inspired she was to go explore the region and compete in gyms, he agreed to come along. He convinced Goodra, who was a Goomy at the time, to come with him, as he may need her sassy attitude to cheer her up. He evolved into a Hakamo-o around the 7th gym, and then evolved into Kommo-o during the Champion Cup shortly after. When they traveled to the Sinnoh region, he began to slowly lose his will, which he got back from being with Goodra. He felt like he wasn't all that great, as he was beaten he could have easily beaten. Goodra cheered him up and this started their relationship with each other. When they returned to Galar, he battled brutally, as he wanted to show himself that he was much stronger than what he gave himself credit for. When Sheila wanted to become a Spire Master, he wanted to show himself what he was made of and agreed to help her.

Name:
-
Species: Dragapult - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]
Personality: She is extremely caring of her Dreepy within the dens in her horns and is also caring of other people. She is known as the mom of the group, while the Tyranitar is known as the father, even though they just think of each other as friends or like siblings. She is incredibly fast during a fight though, and will never back down, no matter how sweet her disposition is outside of battle.
Ability: Infiltrator - This Pokemon can go behind defenses of the team, her attacks unaffected by such veils.
History: She was a Dreepy when was first friends with Sheila. She made sure Sheila stayed out of trouble and kept an eye on her whenever she would venture out away from the eyes of the stronger Pokemon, and she would make sure her Pokemon friends stayed in line when it came to playing with her, as she didn't want her hurt. When Sheila wanted them to travel with her, she got scared and told her she shouldn't have listened to the tales of that strange lady because it was taking her away from the safety of their home. Seeing that the other Pokemon were on board, she reluctantly came with. When she saw how extraordinary things were, she changed her mind and evolved into Drakloak at the 4th gym. She evolved later into Dragapult when she beat the last opponent before the Champion. Due to the recent evolution, she wasn't able to fully utilize her new friends and she was knocked out. She went along with Sheila to Sinnoh and trained on how to ignore most pain and discomfort. She made sure everyone was okay and she became very strong in willpower. When they were ready to go back, she took Sheila back home and they attempted at the Champion again. After they had beaten him, she had wanted things to end, but Sheila's search for power had shown her the Battle Spire. Saddened that they wouldn't have a vacation, Dragapult followed along. She loved battling, but loved relaxing more.
Name: Evelyn "Eva" Terra
Title(s): The Eeveelution Trainer
Height: 5'06" (167.6 cm)
Hair Color: Naturally brunette, but she dyed her hair in 7 different colors. Her bangs are her usual brown color, while each streak at the back of her head is evenly spaced out. There's blue, yellow, red, pink, black, green, light blue, and pale pink in order.
Build: She is quite lean and skinny.
Eye color: She has green eyes, but she sometimes has contacts in that are rainbow in color.
Birthplace: Turffield, Galar
First Pokémon: Eevee
Affiliations: The Breeder community and the Turffield Gym.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon specifically, her ego being stroked, and winning.
Dislikes: She dislikes losing, getting dirty, and feeling incompetent.
Fears: She fears failure.
Clothing/ Accessories/ Appearance: She wears a long-sleeved white shirt with the silhouette of her Pokemon, with Eevee in the middle and each of its evolutions jumping away from the Eevee with a trail of their color behind them. She wears an orange jacket with black accents down the seams, long blue jeans, converse, and has a brown backpack.
Badges: She has gotten all the badges in Galar and Unova.
Achievements: She has beaten all the gym leaders in Galar and Unova, has beaten the Elite Four of the Unova Region, has gotten all the ribbons and has become the Top Coordinator in Sinnoh, and has beaten one member of the Battle Pyramid (although, that was an unofficial match, but Eva still counts that).

Personality: Eva is very standoffish with her personality. She doesn't like to have conversations with people and only sees how good people are by their battling skills and will only help them if they gave a good battle. She doesn't trust people and can be quite rude. Spoiled, she expects things to be handed to her on a silver platter. She is nicer to her Pokemon, whom have adopted her behavior, but puts in a more respective, yet sassy behavior. All this standoffish behavior is because she doesn't want to feel like she's a failure for some reason, so she has an ego to protect her fragile mind.

Battle Style: She doesn't have as much of a battle style. She excels at Double Battles, Triple Battles, and has different names for combinations of moves with her Pokemon.

Background: She was born in a rich family's home and she was the only child. She was given their respect, items, and love, but never earned anything that should have been earned. This led her to lose friends faster than her gaining them, but her parents never really told her why she'd lose friends. They didn't want to hurt her, so they gave her excuses as to why she couldn't - always blaming everybody else's behaviors and perceived thoughts, but never their daughter's. When Eva wanted an Eevee, she got one. When Eva wanted seven more, she got them all - on the same day she asked, too. This spoiling behavior will end though. One day, her parents started up a breeding facility and taught Eva how to care for her Pokemon. Eventually, some people came by and one boy was enamored with her. He ignored her insults and beat her in a battle. Amazed at his strength, she asked him to teach her. The boy was amazed at the sudden change in behavior, so he taught her all that he could. The reason why he beat her was because her Pokemon all shared one weakness - Fighting. She hadn't evolved a single Eevee, yet. Realizing her issue, she asked him to help her evolve her Pokemon. They set up which Eevee would evolve into which, and they were given colored collars, so they wouldn't forget. They then went out on an adventure, after telling her parents what she was doing, and was on her way to evolve her Pokemon.

Along this journey, she learned how to be humble when it best suited her and to shoot down her own pretentious behavior towards people. While an inkling of this still lurks within her tones and mannerisms, she has come to realize why she was like that and tried desperately to keep herself away from failure. To always succeed. So she worked hard. She worked herself and her Pokemon hard everyday to be the opposite of herself. Being nice was so difficult, but now her mannerisms are almost like that of a princess - proper, but still a little rude. For 10 years, she had worked on this behavior of hers.

When she was 13, she was up against the champion after beating everyone before her. However, her arrogance got the better of her and it ultimately cost her the win after one mess up. When she needed comfort, the boy she had been traveling with left her. Assuming the worst, she went to Unova and was trying to console herself while traveling with her Pokemon. She lost. How could she? She tried the Gym Challenge in Unova again, but was unable to beat the Champion, despite her use of Dragon-Types. Eva was too arrogant. She then went to Sinnoh and found herself something that was way better: contests.

It took her a few tries, but she finally got the hang of competing in contests. She always had a flair about herself and her Pokemon, which had won her very first ribbon. Sooner or later, she began to devise combinations of moves and how to use them effectively. She practiced with her Pokemon and had them utilize them in different ways in battle. She won all the ribbons and when it was time to beat the Top Coordinator of the Sinnoh region, she was nervous. What if she lost again? She couldn't handle another loss.... But she went ahead anyway, kept her arrogance in check, and won. Finally, something big that she earned herself. It felt amazing.

Later, she fought a guy who she thought was just some random stranger off the road, but turned out they were a trainer from the Battle Pyramid. Then she realized it was the same guy who had helped her get her Pokemon to evolve in Galar. Why was he there after her big win? Well, she did beat him - finally. She had to utilize everything she had been taught and taught her Pokemon, but she did it. He then said something about checking her mail back at home. She went back to Turffield to see her parent's breeding business had skyrocketed. She used her skills to help with the daycare/breeding center/training center for those who needed help like she did. She was a tough coach, but people needed that. They needed to be shown that they couldn't just get what they wanted in life by asking and sometimes life wasn't forgiving when it came to lessons. She waited patiently and worked at her parent's places until she got the letter to go to Veritas Island.

While Eva still believed she could very well ask and get things, she at least has a better tone to rejection and loss. Except battling. She will always be a sore loser.
Name: Eve
Species: Eevee - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE]
Personality: She is pretty vain, yet gentle to others. She won't get dirty, unless she's in a battle, since she does love fighting. But once the battle is over, she better get a makeover, or else she won't fight for the rest of the day because of how distraught she'd feel.
Ability: Adaptability - This Pokemon's moves that are the same type as it gains more of a power boost than normal.
Held Item: Silk Scarf - Wrapped around Eve's neck. Powers up Normal-Type moves.
History: This Eevee was Eva's very first Eevee she ever received. Eve took to Eva quickly and they became fast friends. She has refused to evolve and they both realized that the reason why was because Eve couldn't evolve. She was that special Eevee Eva had heard about that could use special attacks, in exchange of the Pokemon not being able to evolve. Because of this, Eve tends to stay out of her Poke Ball and sit on Eva's head or shoulder.

Name:
Vapor
Species: Vaporeon - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE]
Personality: Vapor is extremely quiet and tends to fall asleep at least a couple times a day. When she's awake, she can be a little mischievous, pulling a prank on Eva, Eve, or her mate, Glacier, every now and then.
Ability: Hydration - When it rains, this Pokemon is cured of any ailments.
Held Item: Wave Incense - Around Vapor's neck hooked to a blue collar. Powers up Water-Type moves with its fresh scent of waves. It almost feels like you are on the beach, minus the smell of salt and the feel of sand.
History: Vapor was one of the Pokemon Eva received as an Eevee. She had wished to evolve into a Vaporeon and here she was. Eva didn't have to do a ton of searching to find a Water Stone, but it did take awhile for Vapor to get used to her body. She fell in love with Glacier after they had both evolved and realized that they had worked well together when fending off a Machamp.

Name:
Jolt
Species: Jolteon - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Personality: Jolt is very alert to sounds and is always on the run, and never slows down. He is also highly curious of everything around him. His mate, Leaf, is the only one who could calm him down.
Ability: Quick Feet - When this Pokemon suffers an ailment, its Speed is doubled.
Held Item: Zap Plate - Is strapped to Jolt's back via his yellow collar and a white belt around his waist. Powers up Electric-Type moves.
History: Jolt was one of the Eevees Eva received. He wanted to evolve into a Jolteon and he got what he wanted quickly, as Eva was practically handed a Thunder Stone. He had always like Leaf as an Eevee and, after evolving and receiving nervous breakdowns due to his fast acting nerves, found Leaf to be the only Pokemon who can calm him down. So now they are together.

Name:
Flare
Species: Flareon - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Personality: Flare is very lonely and doesn't like to be in crowds, but wants attention and companionship deep down. She has a very strong will and will do what she can to win a fight, even if it means thrashing about. She doesn't mind if she has to do that, as she does like it, but this also hurts her a bit due to being reckless.
Ability: Guts - When this Pokemon suffers an ailment, its physical attack is doubled.
Held Item: Flame Plate - Strapped to Flare's back via her red collar and yellow belt strapped around her waist. Powers up Fire-Type moves.
History: Flare was one of the Eevees Eva received. She wanted to be a Flareon and she got what she wanted, despite the Fire Stone taking forever to find. It took longer for Eva to grow a friendship between her and Flare, but she eventually did. The main reason why she was so shy was because she had a crush on Sylphie when they were just Eevees. When Sylphie asked if she would be his mate, she lost a bit of her lonely behavior and would be inseparable with the Sylveon.

Name:
Espie
Species: Espeon - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: Espie is very alert to sounds and always on the lookout. He is also very mischievous, but is quite modest. He doesn't like to boast and keeps it to himself. He has a tough time accepting compliments, as be blushes profusely and tries to hide. This behavior gets called cute, which doesn't help the situation. He is also very loyal to Eva.
Ability: Magic Bounce - This Pokemon can only be hurt by attacks that deal direct damage. It cannot be affected by damage from abilities, entry hazards, or weather damage.
Held Item: Odd Incense - Strapped around Espie's neck via his pink collar. It's quite odd smell powers up Psychic-Type moves.
History: Espie was one of the Eevees Eva received. He wanted to evolve into an Espeon, and he got his wish. It did take awhile for Eva and him to bond, as she thought a male Eevee would want to evolve into an Umbreon. But that was a stereotype that Espie didn't want to follow. When Eva finally gave up on that, Espie felt like he could truly be himself and evolve. He then soon became mates with Umbra.

Name:
Umbra
Species: Umbreon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Personality: Umbra has a very strong will and is very capable of taking hits. Despite this, she is a very relaxed Pokemon, usually laying about or calmly walking about or laying on or next to Espie. She tries her best to be there for both Espie and Eva, but does take precedence with Espie over Eva.
Ability: Synchronize - If this Pokemon is suffering an ailment, the target Pokemon also suffers the same ailment.
Held Item: Dread Plate - Strapped to Umbra's back via his black collar and his yellow belt. Powers up Dark-Type moves.
History: Umbra was one of the Eevees Eva received. He wanted to evolve into an Umbreon, and he did so quite quickly, as it didn't take long for Eva and Umbra to bond. He helped Espie feel more at home with Eva and that allowed him to evolve faster. Now, they are mates, with Umbra using Espie as a pillow to lay on.

Name:
Leaf
Species: Leafeon - [TYPE]Grass[/TYPE]
Personality: Leaf is very proud of her power and sturdy body, and she is adamant that she is the strongest Leafeon there is. She won't let anyone get in the way of that judgement. Although, she does love to play and plays with Eve and Jolt on a regular basis.
Ability: Chlorophyll - When there is sunshine, this Pokemon's speed is doubled.
Held Item: Rose Incense - Strapped to Leaf's neck via a green collar. It's sweet, rosy scent powers up Grass-Type moves.
History: Leaf was one of the Eevees Eva received. She wanted to be a Leafeon and here she is, even though it took a bit of time for Eva to find a Leaf Stone. It didn't take too long though. She felt bad for Jolt when he evolved, so she did her best to comfort him with her leafy scent, which did wonders for him. Now, they are mates and practically inseparable.

Name:
Glacier
Species: Glaceon - [TYPE]Ice[/TYPE]
Personality: Glacier is cold at first, but he is actually really gentle. He is very curious and has a pretty great perseverance against adversity. He has a soft spot for his love, Vapor, who he loves to cuddle up against.
Ability: Ice Body - When it is hailing, this Pokemon gradually regains stamina and heals a little.
Held Item: Icicle Plate - Strapped to Glacier's back via an icy blue collar and a darker blue belt around his waist. Powers up Ice-Type moves.
History: Glacier was one of the Eevees Eva received. He wanted to evolve into a Glaceon, which he did so after Eva found an Ice Stone, which took forever and every other Eevee had evolved before him. He was the last one to get used to his body, but Vapor helped him to calm down and offered to snuggle to help him feel better about being the last one. Now, they are mates.

Name:
Sylphie
Species: Sylveon - [TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE]
Personality: Sylphie is a very sassy Sylveon, being mischievous to those he thinks deserves a good prank and a bit of teasing, and he is pretty vain. He thinks he's the hottest thing out there, which causes him and Eve to butt heads every now and then. He has fallen for Flare, who he thought was so cute and sad whenever she would sit alone.
Ability: Pixilate - All Normal-Type attacks turn into the Fairy-Type
Held Item: Pixie Plate - Strapped to Sylphie's back via a pale pink collar and a white belt around her waist. Powers up Fairy-Type moves.
History: Sylphie was one of the Eevee's Eva received. Sylphie demanded he was going to be a Sylveon, and he had a Fairy-Type move to help out. Despite Eva and Sylphie's personalities being similar, they don't mesh well with each other, with Sylphie demanding something of Eva and Eva denying it and getting in arguments with her Pokemon on how stubborn he was. Eventually, they finally came to terms with one another and Eva began to treat Sylphie with affection, helping him to evolve. Because Flare was lonely, Sylphie felt pity for her, which eventually turned into stronger feelings, so now they are mates.