• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Battle on Lost Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost Island. An island recently discovered off the coast of Unova (quite far off the coast). It's an island covered in palm trees, and there is a lake as well. The lake is circular, with two bridges from the side to a volcano in the middle (the shape resembles a Pokeball). On top of the volcano is a Pokemon Trainer.
Iggy looked down at the island he had discovered from the top of Mt. Eruptonite. Next to him sat a Scrafty. The Scrafty was called Iggy, named after its Trainer.
"This island is amazing," Iggy said to his Scrafty. "but I'm a bit bored here. I can't go back to Unova because my boat was destroyed in the storm. If there was someone to battle, maybe I wouldn't be so bored!"
Iggy started rushing down the mountain. His Scrafty, Iggy, looked a bit confused.
"Let's explore, Iggy!" his Trainer shouted up the volcano. "Maybe we can find another Trainer around here!"
"Scrafty!" the Scrafty replied, and he followed his Trainer down the mountain.

After searching for what felt like an hour, Iggy still hadn't found anyone.
"You see anyone, Iggy?" Iggy called up to his Scrafty, who was also called Iggy.
"Scrafty." he replied, shaking his head and climbing down the palm tree.
"I wish someone else was here. Then I could finally get a battle!" Iggy, the trainer, said in a annoyed tone. He then started climbing back up the volcano, followed closely by Iggy, the Scrafty.

P.S. Anyone can post a reply, so please do so as soon as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.