• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

(How long is that list of yours)
*(Synchronize, being an ability, cannot be protected against because it is not a move, besides the point that Walter is probably dead...)*
@Kibago, you are banned for the extensive use of ban reasons dealing with punctuation.

*Nucador sits near Walter while not looking too worried in spite of being struck with a double weakness attack that would normally make him faint on the spot*

@AuraVolt97 Banned for having your avatar in black and white.

Last edited:
@WalterTheRalts Banned for using a form of the word 'hypocrite' that is slightly out of the ordinary, possibly misspelled, and unused on this website almost anywhere. In turn, this means that your brain has a mental capacity of unknown limits and can achieve impossible boundaries, or you are a student who majors in the art of language and its many practical uses. Therefore, out of the stupidity of my brain and the lack of my being a moderator on this particular site, I hereby banish you from the forums of it.

*a robotic dinosaur Pokémon could be seen using Swordplay as his hands transform into akimbo swords while he slashes the target dummy and the dummy calculates the total damage to be 47292 and the total hits to be 74*

@AuraVolt97 Banned for stealing and beating me to the ban I was going to do earlier.

*Axew simply gets Alpvaros to teleport him away to his room while the robotic dinosaur Pokémon uses Hyper Beam MK IV on Auravolt*

(Oh, just a note since someone’s confused, Alpvaros and the other Fakemon of mine are different. They’re not the same Pokémon.)

@WalterTheRalts Banned for writing more poetry again to confuse some people.

*He tries not to let anyone see his writing because he is afraid of being judged*
@Kibago, you are banned for saying my poetry is confusing. (Is it really though? I just posted another on the Creative Corner thing...)

*Walter thinks he hears something and continues to write his poetry*
@Kibago, you are banned because I had to input my poetry to the Creative Corner (which for some reason I regret... strange.)