• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Candyman uses Cane Bash and inflicts Stun on you, rendering you immobile for 0.5 seconds and interrupting any actions you were going to perform*

@SoulDemon Banned for continuing to misspell various words and having the unnecessary usage of caps.

*Candyman calls for a legendary Fakemon as the Pokémon uses Damnation on you, inflicting the Condemn status and having the number 5 behind yourself*

@SoulDemon Banned for implying that I'm a Nazi when I wasn't even born in the early 1900s.

*Sarniur comes out of his tank and smacks SS-I Never with his left pectoral fin before flopping back to his tank as quickly as he can after realizing that it's kinda hard breathing on land*

@SS-I Never Banned for spelling SoulDemon's username incorrectly and being another person that is banned for the offense of misspelling.