• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

According to Merriam Webster xanthous means...

1: having yellowish, red, auburn, or brown hair
2: marked by yellow colorationa xanthous tumor

@RenzFlintrock banned for liking porygon-z... that's cool ,and plus if any of the pokémon can talk to aliens it's most likely him...

Porygon-z's pokedex entry states... Its program was modified to facilitate extra-dimensional activities, but that led to noticeably strange behavior. Also deoxys pokedex entry straight up says he's an alien virus... if deoxys does have a higher chance it's not by much... I like to say it's a tie...

@RenzFlintrock banned because the aliens said so! How do I know this? Both porygon-z and deoxys confirmed it...

Nice try Renz... but porygon-z being a glitchy pokémon ,and me being a virus means we will get along real good... maybe me being a virus will effect him enough to activate a mega form...

@RenzFlintrock banned because mega porygon-z is just chillin... zapping around through satellites talking to aliens... and deoxys is there too. It's pretty cool...

Deoxys is a pretty cool pokémon albeit porygon-z is cooler...

@RenzFlintrock/Porygon-Z banned because according to bulbapedia porygon-z's only appearance in the anime was just some cameo in one of the movies...

and since it isn't in sword and shield its highly unlikely it will appear in that either...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@ThAtGuY101 You're banned for not mentioning why Porygon-Z hasn't made any important appearances in the anime. (for anyone who doesn't know, it's because of a really early episode of the anime focusing on Porygon had a few scenes with rapid flashing lights and since then neither Porygon or it's evolutions have made any important appearances)

I still think they could reshown them ,but simply fixed the light issue...

@RenzFlintrock banned because... tri attack!
1401416594178.jpg