• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

@Firox banned because that was the point!
giphy.gif

thats good choice too

@ThAtGuY101 banned for more addicting songs
will have to think of something completely different to get them out of my head, - listens to one of the most heaviest songs I have, "Cast Down the Heretic" by my favorite death metal band Nile

@Firox I wouldn't know that band... as a kid I always hated horror movies for reasons like loud noises and jump scares. As a result I hated heavy metal because that was pretty much just the same thing ,but in musical form. While I don't hate either of these anymore I still don't watch or listen to either...

@chib banned for having a zangoose... I rarely see people show interest in it. Its nice seeing someone have interest in it. (it has a cool design)

chib

Previously chibighost
@ThAtGuY101 banned because Zangoose is one of my favorite pokemon, and arguably the best pokemon category.

cat ferret. why. why not slash pokemon or something. i love it

(I love mongoose too, Zangoose is awesome, first ever shiny I hatched using the Masuda Method in ORAS - male English Zangoose with a female Spanish Zangoose, 255 eggs later shiny male was born)

@ThAtGuY101 banned for knowing that Zangoose is awesome

Last edited: