• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Astroya Region

1) What did I do wrong?
2) How did you find me?
3) That isn’t where Aurora was going, so edit your post. She went to the mountain, not the labyrinth.

If the original creator wants to make a disscussion thread then we should delete this when they make one, I think he`s saying it`s wrong to try to take a legendary out of it`s habitat, and also wrong to get others to help you when it could be dangerous, I need to get off, I`ll be back later

If its fine that I created that event, I'm not sure, but The creator of the RP doesn't return yet to pokecharms. I thought that could be interesting addicion to the RP, but if someone had something against this, I want to hear it.

Who will be the champion? I think it was eventually supposed to be the RP thread creator, but he is definitely gone for good now. Should someone have a second character? I’m not sure if I want to, but I will if it is necessary.

Its here bigger problem my friend. We still don't have a whole pokemon legue. We still need 4 gym leaders and one Elite Four member. I think if we will just create OC characters. And as a chempion there are some trainers in this RP, one of them can be a Champion. He reached the Lyria Town and he started watching anything with team Echo

Last edited:
You still have to beat gym leaders (Clint and Wade the strongest ones;)) and don't forget team Echo. <we can>
trainercard-Mayor .png

tbh I think this RP is pretty dead. nobody has really made a significant post in a while other than Clite, and I think it would be better to focus on newer RPs, which is why I quit a while ago.