1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open The Astroya Region

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Pokéboy098, Aug 9, 2018.

1. This is the discussion forum for the Astroya region roleplay. Please join! Just check out the original forum and rules first.

2. 1) What did I do wrong?
    2) How did you find me?
    3) That isn’t where Aurora was going, so edit your post. She went to the mountain, not the labyrinth.

3. If the original creator wants to make a disscussion thread then we should delete this when they make one, I think he`s saying it`s wrong to try to take a legendary out of it`s habitat, and also wrong to get others to help you when it could be dangerous, I need to get off, I`ll be back later

4. If its fine that I created that event, I'm not sure, but The creator of the RP doesn't return yet to pokecharms. I thought that could be interesting addicion to the RP, but if someone had something against this, I want to hear it.

5. Oshawottchu5706

Oshawottchu5706 Previously Kmilne88

Hi I am new to pokecharms and this is my first RP so if you could read it and tell me if it's good I would very much appreciate it

6. I'm so confused on what to do. Please Explain.

7. @Clite of Dragonbow This event is okay as far as I’m concerned, but I don’t think the creator is coming back.
    @Kmilne88 For being new, you are pretty good at role-playing, compared to some other people.
    @AnimeTail Ok. So first, If you are a trainer, you should pursue the gym badges from the few gym leaders we have.

8. Do we want to timeskip to when we get to the center, or do we go slowly?

9. I started to have similar scheme in each post that's not good. :(

10. I have a question to you all. Do you have any interesting ideas for the tournament rewards?

11. Oshawottchu5706

Thanks bro you rock!

12. Who will be the champion? I think it was eventually supposed to be the RP thread creator, but he is definitely gone for good now. Should someone have a second character? I’m not sure if I want to, but I will if it is necessary.

13. Its here bigger problem my friend. We still don't have a whole pokemon legue. We still need 4 gym leaders and one Elite Four member. I think if we will just create OC characters. And as a chempion there are some trainers in this RP, one of them can be a Champion. He reached the Lyria Town and he started watching anything with team Echo

#13 Clite of Dragonbow, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  14. Oshawottchu5706

I'll happily take on the roll as champ if you guys want but I (josh/My OOC) just started my/his journey + im not online very much so

15. Okay, train hard then :)
    I think anybody who can collect 8 badges and defeat Elite Four can be a Champion,But we still have shortages in legue.

Oshawottchu5706 likes this.
  16. Oshawottchu5706

cant we use oocs
    (P.S. I was just wondering because im pretty new do you want to be friends?)

17. Oshawottchu5706

Did anyone notice most of the towns and citys are named after zodiac signs?

18. Oshawottchu5706

What tournament?

19. The king day tournament, it`s already finished.

20. Oshawottchu5706

21. Yea, tournament is already over, but maybe some day I will create new one.soo you still can say something about rewards ;)

22. Oshawottchu5706

23. Oshawottchu5706

24. yeah there is but he isn`t active in the rp

Clite of Dragonbow likes this.
  25. Oshawottchu5706

so what do i do if i want to challenge him?

26. But when he was seen last time.??? :o
    I don't know, any ideas.

27. He was last on eleven hours ago, we could just mention spam him until he replies though that may not be a great idea

28. Oshawottchu5706

oh i thought he'd left entirely
    (P.S. did you read about how I am going to become champ? If so you did do you agree?:\=|:)

29. Well if you can get to the elite four and beat them it`s probably fine

30. Oshawottchu5706

P.P.S wonder full idea *claps hands sarcasticly*

31. Oshawottchu5706

sooooooo...
    anything else concerning anyone?

32. Oshawottchu5706

one other thing do you guys want to create a conversation for just the three of us ?

33. You still have to beat gym leaders (Clint and Wade the strongest ones;)) and don't forget team Echo. <we can>
    trainercard-Mayor .png

34. Oshawottchu5706

I Know

35. Sry I haven't been on the RP as much as I thought; I've mainly been setting my focus on other RPs.

36. Its nothing to be sorry Gallade. :nom:

37. You have permission to auto my character if you want, because I’m quitting. I need to focus on other RPs.

38. Okay, have fun, meet on the other RP maybe.

39. tbh I think this RP is pretty dead. nobody has really made a significant post in a while other than Clite, and I think it would be better to focus on newer RPs, which is why I quit a while ago.

40. Yeach, I was planing to revive that RP but I'm not good on this things, It was great to made it with you.