• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Astral Plaza Grand Exhibition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Havoc_The_Gandalf You have me slightly confused by saying that she is smaller than him... she’s a Glaceon, putting her around 3’. A Hoothoot is just above 2’, on average... but no matter.

Oh, just a bad mishap on my front. I edited it now, I meant to put that she had a size smaller than average, not the fact that she was smaller than Shaymus.

Note To Self: Sometimes I have to proof read my work

Name: Ruby
Species: Buizel
Sexuality: Straight
Moveset: Water Gun, Tackle, Sonic Boom.
Personality
: Mostly says silent since she had no intention on being here. Very shy. Almost never tells anyone, but is into the anime "Star Swirl- Sinnoh Heroine" .
Appearance: Has a pink scarf wrapped around her mouth/neck. Has a black satchel. There's a portable DVD player in there and a copy of her anime.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: Her mom dragged her along in hope she would socialize more.
Other: Favorite gemstone is Aquamarine.
----------------------------------------
Name: Maria
Species: Ampharos
Sexuality: Straight
Moveset: Thunder, Round, Thunderbolt, Rain Dance.
Personality
: Active and loud, the complete opposite of Ruby. She's obviously very motherly, too. She doesn't mind what Ruby does as long as she knows where she is.
Appearance: Has a blue tophat with pink ribbon and a microphone with them at all times. She has a cellphone, too.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: Runs a plaza-wide talent show and constantly sees a lot of people. She brung Ruby along so she could make friends.
Other: Star Swirl, her gemstone is Alexandrite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.