• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Astral Plaza Grand Exhibition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
I think I'll join! I'm just... kinda having a tough time deciding which of my kids to play ha-
SUGAR COOKIE
teatime.png
Name: Sugar Cookie
Species: Rockruff.
Sexuality: Demisexual.

Moves:
- Attract. If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target becomes infatuated and less likely to attack. Accuracy: 100. Power: 0.
- Crunch. The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat. Accuracy: 100. Power: 80.
- Hidden power. A unique attack that varies in type depending on the Pokémon using it. Accuracy: 100. Power: 60
-Round. The user attacks the target with a song. Others can join in the Round to increase the power of the attack. Accuracy: 100. Power: 60.
Personality: Sugar is an extremely upbeat Pokemon. She is often found leaving star-shaped sprinkles everywhere, always ready to meet new people or Pokemon, and always tries to keep a smile on her face.
Appearance: Sugar is a very unusual-looking Rockruff. Her pelt is pastel pink with bright pink markings on her tail and left front leg, and a pale pink and white stripy star on her back. Around her neck is a ruff of fluffy white fur stubbed with strawberries. She also has teacup on her left ear and an animal-shaped cookie placed next to right ear and tail.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: She wants to meet new people and make new friends.
Other: headcanon voice Star Swirl

Last edited:
I think I'll join! I'm just... kinda having a tough time deciding which of my kids to play ha-
SUGAR COOKIE
Name: Sugar Cookie
Species: Rockruff.
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight.
Moves:
- Attract. If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target becomes infatuated and less likely to attack. Accuracy: 100. Power: 0.
- Crunch. The user crunches up the target with sharp fangs. This may also lower the target's Defense stat. Accuracy: 100. Power: 80.
- Hidden power. A unique attack that varies in type depending on the Pokémon using it. Accuracy: 100. Power: 60
-Round. The user attacks the target with a song. Others can join in the Round to increase the power of the attack. Accuracy: 100. Power: 60.
Personality: Sugar is an extremely upbeat Pokemon. She is often found leaving star-shaped sprinkles everywhere, always ready to meet new people or Pokemon, and always tries to keep a smile on her face.
Appearance: Sugar is a very unusual-looking Rockruff. Her pelt is pastel pink with bright pink markings on her tail and left front leg, and a pale pink and white stripy star on her back. Around her neck is a ruff of white fur stubbed with strawberries. She also has teacup on her left ear and an animal-shaped cookie next to right ear and tail.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: She wants to meet new people and make new friends.
Other: headcanon voice Star Swirl

I must say, you always put up the most interesting Bios. It just looks so different and so.. wow. :D

(Let’s hope I do this right)

Name: Lisa
Species: Litwick
Sexuality: Straight
Moveset: Hex, Astonish, Will-O-Whisp, Curse, Shadow Ball
Personality: She is a usually quiet pokemon, though can be very aggressive if provoked. She doesn’t like hurting people, and has a tendency to feel guilty a lot. Will push people away of she thinks she is hurting them.
Appearance: She had bright green eyes, and a green and purple flame.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: She is employed as hidden security.
Other: She glows in the dark involuntarily.

(I am praying I did this right... sorry if I didn’t. I did read the rules... her favorite gem stone is an opal. STAR SWIRL!!!!)

Last edited:
(Let’s hope I do this right)

Name: Lisa
Species: Litwick
Moveset: Hex, Astonish, Will-O-Whisp, Curse, Shadow Ball
Personality: She is a usually quiet pokemon, though can be very aggressive if provoked. She doesn’t like hurting people, and has a tendency to feel guilty a lot. Will push people away of she thinks she is hurting them.
Appearance: She had bright green eyes, and a green and purple flame.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: She is employed as hidden security.
Other: She glows in the dark involuntarily.

(I am praying I did this right... sorry if I didn’t)
looks good except you forgot two minor things you forgot to write in your bio. both of those things can be found hidden in the rules.
Rules!!!
This is an all-Pokémon RP, so no humans or PokeHumans, please.
Please, keep cussing to a minimum. There are many, many words in the English language, and there is almost never a reason to use a cuss. I don’t mind one or two very minor cusses if the character is feeling very strongly, but otherwise... no.

Please be respectful of other RPers. They have their own feelings, and their own plans. So please don’t get angry if something doesn’t go the way you want it to, this is a collaborative game.

NO LEGENDARIES

Romance is perfectly fine, but please keep it to a hug, or a kiss.

To assure myself that you have read the rules, please type: (Star Swirl) somewhere in your bio.

You may have multiple characters. I will set a limit eventually. Please check with me if you plan to do more than two.

Please keep your characters at a decent level of power. I don’t want the RP ruined because one person goes over 9,000.

To ensure that you have read the rules, please say your character’s favorite gemstone at the bottom of your bio.

If you want to have a battle, I suggest you determine beforehand who will win. This isn’t a rule, just a suggestion.

I may add more rules in the future, as I see fit.

looks good except you forgot two minor things you forgot to write in your bio. both of those things can be found hidden in the rules.
Rules!!!
This is an all-Pokémon RP, so no humans or PokeHumans, please.
Please, keep cussing to a minimum. There are many, many words in the English language, and there is almost never a reason to use a cuss. I don’t mind one or two very minor cusses if the character is feeling very strongly, but otherwise... no.

Please be respectful of other RPers. They have their own feelings, and their own plans. So please don’t get angry if something doesn’t go the way you want it to, this is a collaborative game.

NO LEGENDARIES

Romance is perfectly fine, but please keep it to a hug, or a kiss.

To assure myself that you have read the rules, please type: (Star Swirl) somewhere in your bio.

You may have multiple characters. I will set a limit eventually. Please check with me if you plan to do more than two.

Please keep your characters at a decent level of power. I don’t want the RP ruined because one person goes over 9,000.

To ensure that you have read the rules, please say your character’s favorite gemstone at the bottom of your bio.

If you want to have a battle, I suggest you determine beforehand who will win. This isn’t a rule, just a suggestion.

I may add more rules in the future, as I see fit.

Thanks for reminding me! =D

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I decided to have a second Pokémon.

Name: Sukie~chan
Species: Eevee
Sexuality: Straight
Moveset: Quick attack, swift, and bite.
Personality: Cute, determined, and hot headed.
Appearance: Looks like a regular Eevee with a green sweat shirt on.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: To show her brother that girls can put up a good fight.
Other: Star Swirl and Emeralds.

i written with this character enough that i would like to make him an official character if that's okay with you... i'm reffering to the rotom that works at my tent. (this is most likely the last character i make)

Bio:

Name: Toro
Species: Rotom
Sexuality: straight but not interested.
Moveset: charge, trick, astonish, ominous wind, discharge, and swift.
Personality
: friendly, hyper, easily excited, impatient, and occasionally awkward.
Appearance: he has a silvery necklace with a "star swirl"(a swirly looking gold star) in the center.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: theres lights, cameras, games and all sorts of electrical devices. need i give more reasons?
Other: Opal

Whenever I check the discussion page there is always at least one good new RP, so here goes!

Name: Mudra, prefers to be called Mudd
Species: Marshtomp
Sexuality: Uhh... last time i checked, straight, but i think she was bisexual originally
Moveset: Tackle, Mud Shot, Muddy Water, Rock Slide and Take Down
Personality: I feel like I could easily just write it down now, but I might not.
Appearance: She always wears her satchel. It is black with a yellow heart on it. She also wears a purple amulet around her neck.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: She was just visiting Astral Plaza until she heard about the Grand Exhibition.
Other: Her favourite food is Star Swirl pastries

I don't know whether to make a second character.

Just a couple suggestions...;

Maybe a large tournament begins(maybe its pokémon battles, a pokéathlon, or a pokémon contest)

Or maybe a criminal organization moves in and they are causing small crimes here and there. (Kinda like how team rocket would occasionally commit random crimes here and there)

Or maybe the astral plaza is having a special event that attracts lots of tourists. (Could last a day or a week)

Or maybe you want to do something completely different. That's fine too, these are just suggestions and can be scrapped if needed.

Mhm. I’ll save an attack as a very last resort, however, the tournament starting could be a good thing to get everyone in the same place. And we may be able to do a missing persons type quest, because Storm’s band members were supposed to be there already, but there’s no sign of them.

Bio:

Name: Casey
Species: Luxio
Sexuality: Bisexual
Moveset: Attract, Fire Fang, Roar and Discharge
Personality: Fiesty, Determined and good at rolling with the punches, she will take almost any opportunity life throws at her head on. She is somewhat of a Jack-of-all trades, but master of none.
Appearance: She wears a locket round her neck, which contains a picture of her mother. She will not show this to people or even say what's in it.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: After finishing her main chunk of school, she decided she really did not want to go back, as she found it quite boring and restrictive and would rather be out in the world. She used to come to the festival most years with her dad, she decided to come here to take part in as many events as possible, in the hopes of getting some kind of apprenticeship!
Other: She was raised by her father, a flareon and doesn't know her mother. As a result, she doesn't fully grasp how to manage her levels of electricity, Which means they can build up, causing her a little pain and putting her an a particular bad mood. When she is like this, her electrical abilities are more powerful, but lack control. Star Swirl(s) are her favourite sweet snack.

Ah, came here a little late at night when looking through stuff. I suppose it's time to use one of my rarely used characters.

Name: His name is Dean.
Species: Druddigon | Cave Pokémon
Sexuality: Although Dean is straight, he does not have anything really going on in the field of romance.
Moveset: Currently, he knows Scratch, Leer, and Snatch.
Personality: Dean is described from a nurse to be a bashful, reticent infant. He does not mix as well with others for almost any occasion, so he attempts to make the most of alone time whenever the opportunity presents. He tends to flee away from any foreign encounter on a social scale whenever possible. He is usually quiet when out in public whenever possible, since his loud and odd cries often get more unwanted attention than what he is already attempting to handle.
Appearance: Dean is your young, everyday Druddigon. His small, pale red head is almost as soft as a surface crystal and is smooth to the touch. His tiny wings appear to resemble leaves from a sprouting bud. His eyes are in a faint yellow hue, which does not seem to give off a glaring glance like the typical ones of his species do. His puny arms and legs are almost the same size, as it does not result in the distinct hunchback look that other Druddigon have. His hands lack claws, and his feet have a tiny claw on each toe. His tail is short and stubby, while only having one tiny, flat spike in a faint shading of rose red. There are two other spikes of the same appearance and features located on his shoulders. The scutes that run across his stomach are in a noticeably lighter hue of olive green; with the undeveloped bony plates not really being meant for the primary purpose of protection yet. He has several areas of his body wrapped around in a light dressing with a hint of medicinal berry paste.
Reason for attending the Exhibition?: Dean is attending the exhibition in a last ditch effort to elude his next appointment, though his experience might not fare too well.
Other: He does not know what a star swirl is, and he does not seem to mind a topaz or two. He also carries around a substitute plush wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.