• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Any flying Pokemon should fly up to see if there are any recognisable landmarks. If not, we need to be prepared to stay the night here..." Joe said "Dugtrio, Arcanine, split up and search the area, then come back here if you find something. If you think you have gone too far, come back too.

Dask nodded and understood. "Aero," he said, "Circle around in a three-hundred-yard radius and report back. Point out any direction that may have a landmark. Soulfire, you and I are going to have a fly-around in search of basic supplies." Soulfire nodded obeyingly. He turned to Rye. "You, Rye, are going to help out David and Banette. Protect Dusknoir. Finally you, Bowser; you're going to go with us, only follow on the ground. Everyone else, return." He held up two pokèballs, each member of his team returning respectfully.
"I have a feeling that we aren't going to be in for an easy time. I recommend having as much possibility on the table as possible." Dasken hopped on Soulfire's back, who was still mega evolved. Dasken removed his glasses and hooked them on his shirt. His back was turned to everyone.
"Any last-minute pieces? Anyone wanna come with me?"
He turned around and gave them a hard look, a look a 16-year-old shouldn't be wearing; his eyes were very harshly wary and analytical at the same time, his face revealing an extremely dark experience. His serious expression was enough to make even the bravest person shudder.
"Or do you want to face of with Red-Eyes again?"

Last edited:
David was still a bit iffy on the situation itself, although he was more confident in the idea that what was happening was undeniably real. He nodded wordlessly; not because he didn't want to speak, but because he didn't know what to say. He began ticking off his other four Pokémon, unsure of what help they would be had he sent them out. He felt a sense of security in having them with him, despite their despiteful nature.
"What if we're stuck here for a while?" asked David, whom was formulating all the possibilities of their situation in the recesses of his mind. "I mean, we'll need resources until we can find a way out."

Dask stared down David. "I have that covered; enough supplies for 8 people. Enough resources for 8 people. That isn't what I'm asking." He stared dirctly at David, allowing himself to stare into David's eyes, hence forcing David to stare into his own. He put as much forcefulness, yet calmness, as he possibly could into his next words, while maintaining eye contact. "I asked if anyone wanted to come with me."
He allowed the full force of his past to flood into his eyes; the kind of look that tells a person not to mess with people. He put so much order into two mere words, he was actually worried for the sanity of David.
"Calm. Down."

David snapped out of his panicked stupor and stared at him in realization, a shameful red creeping across his cheeks. He hid his face while Banette snickered somewhere out of his view.
"Haven't spoken to living folk in a while," he muttered, hoping that might provide some insight to his thinking processes. Then, louder, he said, "I don't have any Pokémon that can fly, so that might provide an issue."

"Permanent shelter probably isn't necessary, but even so, finding a cave would be good" Joe said "Any larger rock formations could be promising. I'm going to stay here as well until Arcanine and Dugtio come back, i can't bear the thought of them not coming back"
Joe looked straight into Dask's eyes. "The Demon will not come back" Joe said "I am sure of it"

At that moment, Dugtrio came back with Arcanine. "Dugtio Dug!" Dug trio said
"Dug trio has found something..." Joe said "Could be civilisation"
Joe began to follow into the tunnel, before climbing on Arcanine. "I'm going to check it out, If i am not back within the hour, assume that the tunnel caved in and whatever you do, do not follow me. ARCANINE! EXTREEMSPEED!"
Joe dashed away into the darkness

"noctowl come on out and fly Up to find shelter!"

the bird flew Up to see if it can find something

"Naw" (translation:) follow me

Luke followed the noctowl where he found a hut and they went inside

"Evreyone come on out"

all 6 pokemon was out of there balls relaxing safe and sound

well that's what they thought...

Joe exited the tunnel and entered a spacious cave. "Nice" he said "what is that on the wall?" On the wall there were a couple of words etched into it. "The Hut is a lie?" He thought "what does that mean"

"Lets Light the fire chari use flamefhrower"

the flames Lighted the Logs

and Luke sat On the table
with a pot of stew

all the other pokemon were enjoying Pokémon food

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Friendly reminder to read the RP forum rules. The use of legendary Pokemon was not approved by staff here, and considering your description here - it will not be approved, either. Also, double posting is not allowed (use the edit button!) and OOC blather and character bios belong in a discussion thread in the Discussion boards, not the main thread.

Thread locked, read the rules prior to posting anything here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.